Slave for The Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh turned completely red from embarrassment, making him look like some lewd christmas decoration dressed in green lingerie. This was the first time someone saw him like this except for the girls, he hoped it would be the last time, but somehow he didn't believe it was.

Collecting herself first Vicky started speaking. "That's another good one I think, real cute. We'll take it. Put the white dress with dots on now please," she said and returned to giggling along with the other two girls.

Josh retreated back into the safety and privacy of the dressing room, squeezing past Becka who gave him an apologetic look as she stepped out of the dressing room. Closing the door he heard all three of them laughing again.

This continued for quite a while. Josh would put on a dress or lingerie and show it off for the girls. Their howls and cheers directly related to how revealing the outfit was. Thankfully nobody else joined them at the dressing rooms again.

While he mostly got over the embarrassment of presenting himself like this to the girls and started feeling some sort of comfort in being appreciated and complimented by the girls, he was glad that it was over as he was given back his normal guy clothes and told to get ready to leave.

Becka and Gemma went to wait outside the store, leaving Josh with Vicky walking up to the cash register. The shop attendant scanned all the clothes and returned them packed into a neat bag without any comment. The total number kept rising on the register. Vicky was rich, still though, this was a lot of expensive clothes. He considered offering to chip in, seeing as they were meant for him. Vicky would have him work it off in some way anyhow.

Before he could suggest it, Vicky pulled out a familiar envelope from her purse and took out a bundle of bills from it. It was the advance that Ms. Edwards left him for the summer. Josh winced but didn't say anything.

Leaving the store with the clothing all paid up they joined up the rest of the girls.

"Hey there," said Dottie who joined Becka and Gemma while they were waiting at the cash register.

"Hello, Miss."

"I see I missed the main event, too bad I guess," said Dottie smiling at Josh carrying all of the bags of clothing.

They set off. Josh blushed heavily as the girls retold the story of the lady seeing Josh all dressed up in lingerie.

Vicky fished for something in her purse and took out a piece of paper handing it to Becka. "We're way behind schedule, you guys go ahead and get the groceries while I take care of the thing?"

"Sure," responded Becka taking the list of groceries from Vicky, she glanced at Josh and gave him a sly smile. "Have fun you two."

"Can I come at least?" asked Gemma.

"Nah, I think it's better if it's just us two," said Vicky and nuzzled up to Josh, snaking her hands around his arm.

"Okay then," said Gemma and turned away with a shrug, going in the direction of the grocery shop.

Josh was confused about what they were all talking about, what 'thing'? Surely though, it couldn't have been much worse than what he already went through.

Vicky, still holding onto his arm, led him away and to the side. They passed between two shops into a more secluded part of the mall. The number of shoppers slowly lowered as they went on.

"Uh, Miss?"

"What?" Vicky asked turning to him with a smile.

"I just wanted to apologize. For hesitating before. I really wanted to just come out as you asked, but I froze and I couldn't-"

"That's fine," she said and turned forward again, continuing to lead him along. "You'll have plenty of time to make it up to me later." After a pause, she added, "Make sure it won't happen again though."

"Yes Miss." He knew her well enough to know what that meant. He would get punished for it later. Hopefully, it won't delay his unlocking this weekend.

He looked ahead to where they were going. The shops all seemed obscure and he couldn't figure out which one they were going to. Then he spotted it. A tiny storefront with blacked-out windows hidden away behind a pillar. He couldn't make out the full name but there was a clear 'XXX' displayed on it. It was a sex shop.

Josh didn't resist. He knew better, accepting that they were surely going there to buy some new toy for Vicky to torment him with.

They both remained silent as they neared the store and stepped inside. Vicky kept leading him by his hand to the back of the store.

"Look at all the types of rope they have here, oh and look at this," said Vicky like a kid in a candy shop looking over all the flavors they have on offer. She picked up a long piece of wood with a clamp in the middle, its purpose escaped Josh but he definitely didn't wish to find out.

Vicky put it down and walked further, letting go of Josh. He quickly followed, afraid to be seen alone in a place like this.

Picture of both male and female models adorned the walls of the store, straining painfully in bondage as leather straps and ropes holding them immobile dug into their skin. Josh knew how they must have felt.

Vicky had stopped in front of an assortment of collars and leashes. Josh was worried, he already had the padded one, so why would she want to get him another one? Some of them looked straight-up scary, spiked both on the outside and inside.

She reached up and picked up one of them to examine it closer. Josh looked on from her side silently. It was a thin strip of leather, making it look almost like just a choker, except for the subtle black steel clasp at the back.

Vicky turned to him and put the collar up to his neck, checking if it would fit. She nodded and took a picture of it with her phone.

"What do you think, you like it?" she asked showing him the picture.

"It's, nice Miss." It really wasn't that bad, it looked more like a weird fashion choice than a collar.

"Really? You like it?" she asked, visibly excited.

"Yes Miss, I don't think you can attach a lead to it or-"

"Oh I know, that's fine. We have the padded one at home for that. That one is a little too much for wearing outside though, so I thought we should get you one that's more 'normal'. Like this one."

Josh wasn't happy hearing that he would have to wear a collar in public going forward, but at least it wasn't one of the crazier ones. Also, it meant that he would be spending more time with the girls out in public, so at least he had something to look forward to.

Vicky lowered the collar and continued walking through the store with Josh in tow, playing with the thin strip of leather as she approached another shelf, this one showing off all kinds of chastity cages.

Josh cringed seeing some of the smaller cages with dangerously looking spikes and weird wires on the side. Thankfully Vicky continued past the shelf further into the store. Instead of just continuing to the cashier who was in sight she turned the corner. Dreading what would be there Josh followed her.

She was looking at a large display of all kinds of rubber, metallic, and silicone toys. Everything from simple dildos to long strings of beads and similar objects. What clearly caught Vicky's attention, however, were the butt plugs.

Josh was trying to keep his cool, but he was starting to panic. He didn't dare to look up at Vicky or the objects she examined, afraid it would egg her on to purchase one of them for him.

He was afraid that one day the girls would turn their torment towards his back entrance. He felt it was time he lost his virginity but not that one.

"Slave?" Vicky asked.

"Yes Miss?"

"Look at me."

Reluctantly he raised his head to look at her. The caring smile on her face contrasted with the shelf full of sex toys behind her.

"I want you to pick out one of these for yourself," she said motioning to the butt plugs.

Josh turned to look at the shelf. The plugs were in all kinds of shapes and sizes. Some of them didn't even look like it would be humanly possible to put the inside of yourself. Painful thoughts of squeezing some of them between his ass cheeks flooded his mind. He squirmed in place.

"Pick one, slave. Or I'll pick for you," she said, interrupting the torturous scenarios running through his imagination.

While Vicky could be nice and caring as long as he behaved and if she felt like it, he knew that she could also be equally as sadistic and cruel. Letting her pick could end disastrously for him. As hard as a choice this would be, he would have to choose.

He stepped closer to the shelf to show her he was not resisting and only examining each of them carefully. The plugs were scattered in a random sequence. But surely there had to be one that would be-

Perfect. Finally, he spotted one that looked much smaller than the rest. IT wasn't the shortest one but was only about one and a quarter inches in diameter at its widest, made of translucent pink silicone.

"This one Miss," he said pointing to it. Reluctant to touch it.

"Hmm, I was thinking something more like this," she said picking up a package from the bottom shelf. Pictured on it was a two-inch wide metallic plug, squiggly lines around it showing off that it could also vibrate, with a naked woman in the background clearly enjoying herself.

Josh's mouth dried out imagining something like that going up inside of him. No way.

"Uhm, I think the one I picked out would be better, Miss."

He risked a lot talking back to her like this. Carefully he studied her face for any sign of anger or annoyance. There was none.

"I guess, I did say you can pick, so if you want that one be my guest. It's a little boring but it's your first one I suppose. We can work you up to some of the more interesting ones with time."

Josh was relieved when Vicky placed the package with the vibrating plug back on the bottom shelf. However, the notion of this only being his 'first one' and not the last and only one left him unnerved. He tried not to think about what 'some of the more interesting ones' would look like.

"Okay then, let's go," she said and picked up the plug he picked up from the shelf, heading to the cash register.

Of course, she paid for the collar and butt plug with his money from the envelope. He could see that there was still a fair amount of money left in there, he doubted that he would get to spend any of it though.

Leaving the store, Vicky put the items in one of the bags he carried. But when she took her hand out it was still holding the thin leather collar.

"Slave," he turned to her seeing she held onto the collar. "I won't force you, but you would make me real happy if you agreed to wear the collar right away," she said and presented the collar in her outstretched hand.

He sincerely doubted he had any real choice in the matter. If he refused she'd just add some sort of threat to incentivize him to put it on. Doing as she wants right away would also probably go a long way to showing how sorry he was for hesitating in the dressing room earlier.

"What do you say?" she asked.

"I'll wear it right now for you Miss," he replied, giving her a complacent smile.

The mall was still full of people, but he was sure that they were on their way out so it wouldn't be that long that he would have to wear it here in public. She would force him to wear it in the future anyway.

"Such a good boy," she said as she wrapped the collar around his neck and closed the clasp behind his neck. The collar wasn't tight, instead, it just dangled around his neck. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, before grabbing his hand and leading him back to the main part of the mall.

The rest of the girls were waiting for them sitting around a fountain in front of the grocery store.

"Nice collar," commented Gemma with a characteristic sneer on her face.

"Thank you, Miss," responded Josh, trying to appear like her attempts to mock him didn't faze him.

Becka handed him the grocery bags and they all started heading back in the direction of the parking lot. All the groceries and bags of clothing added up, causing Josh to struggle to keep up with them. The handles continued painfully digging into his fingers.

Arriving at the car he packed the trunk full of all the bags, somehow managing to close it afterwards. The girls were already waiting in the car. Dottie sitting in his spot.

Josh carefully squeezed by her to sit in the middle, between her and Gemma. Despite him trying to take up as little space as possible, Gemma kept grabbing at his thighs and squeezing just a little too hard, causing him to squirm in his seat the entire way back to the house as the girls chatted.

The main topic of conversation was how cute he looked in the dresses and how they couldn't wait to make him wear them. Vicky didn't forget to mention the plug that she got for him, saying how he 'begged' her to get one for him after he saw them, eliciting giggles and sly looks from the rest of the girls.

Finally arriving back at Vicky's house, Josh unpacked all the bags and carried them inside where he was met with Gemma leaning against the wall.

"I'm supposed to tell you to pick out your favorite dress and go put it on before coming back down."

"Yes Miss," he said and placed the bags down on the floor, trying to decide if he should pick something comfortable or something more slutty that the girls would like.

"Oh and one more thing," he heard her say. Turning around to face her he found a wide grin on her face. "Don't forget to bring the butt plug down with you."