All Comments on 'Slave for The Summer Ch. 06'

by slameks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh man Josh was so close to finally getting some sex...maybe it will happen with Vicki in the future? Great series, can't wait for the next chapter

artty67artty672 months ago

It's a shame we didn't get more details when Gemma spanked him in the bathroom. I am sure a hair brush would of been painful but, you didn't tell us how embarrassing it was for him or how much it hurt. Very enjoyable and hopefully Tina gets a hard spanking and maybe nipple clamps as a future punishment for being such a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another good chapter , I can't wait till they have him licking thier pussies & assholes too, Blindfolded of course. Some strap on play too while he is licking another ones ass, cheers

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good stuff love it!! Now they have him wearing some girls bras & tonges , get him drinking & out at the pool instead of using sunscreen on him baby oil so he has the tanlines after. The girls get him in more compromising acts, caught on video of course , so he is trully thier slave for the Summer. A Bigger buttplug, some strapon play, licking ass & maybe drinking thier piss mixed with liquor. Always with the threat he will miss his weekly release from his cage. Just some ideas. can't wait for your next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is boring. We know he's a pussy who fucked up the easiest job on the planet. A complete fuck up, the end.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky2 months ago

Gets a bit boring, better stop that chastitynonsense and sissystuff. More concentration on vicky getting him more addicted to her as a sort of goddess to long for.... without blackmailing. Perhaps let him sleep leashed to the foot of her bed? Story started so good...

toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 months ago

Josh showed that he is a good man by not making Tina have sex with him. He really wanted to lose his virginity but he did what he knew was right. He’s a good boy.

And all the anonymous commenters who call him a sissy and a pussy are the same people who comment on my weak-boy stories. Sorry some of us like seeing little boys in the hands of strong willed girls. You boys should just shut the fuck up and realize that you may one day find yourselves in Josh’s place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous