All Comments on 'Slave Girl Ch. 20-32'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ShuruikanShuruikanover 2 years ago

I love it the choice of making the christian a vilain, great story so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love seeing thier relationship's give and take. Lot of surprises this section, good to see them rely on each other. The christian zealot was darkly fun. Only thing scarier than a zealot is a zealot with the power to enforce the crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fucking love it!! Please continues

bellaco01bellaco01over 2 years ago

I hope the run in with the enchanter has made their bond stronger. Can't wait for the next 10 chapters.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 2 years ago

This started out so well but it is really sad how it's taken such a weird turn. I originally liked the protagonist and his newest acquisition, but their interactions have really driven me away

titans2138titans2138over 2 years ago

very good thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Slipping fast

The bout with Christianity caused me to skim / skip a whole lot of this. I'm on the fence with the relationship between "master" and "slave" too, and leaning towards disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The scene in the glade with the christian was very impressive story telling about love versus prejudice. Kudo's to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, you really ruined the story. You literally killed my libido. Fucking 1 star

AkilaraAkilaraalmost 2 years ago

What a wonderful sensual story,

so exciting,

thank you for this masterpiece

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

Well, finally ran into some decent people and, wouldn't you know it, they turned out to be slaves. Then they run into the christian enchanter and he turns out to be, by far, the worst of all. Hmmmm. All the free people they have encountered have been jerks to assholes, to downright evil, and the only really good people have been slaves. I wonder just what the author is trying to say here. Oh well, hopefully they'll meet some other good people as the story goes on. I must agree with some of the other commenters. The encounter with the christian enchanter was not my favorite part and I had to skim it a bit to go on. The rest of the story has been so good, however, that I am still excited to go see the next offering. I wonder what will happen in the remaining 52 chapters. It was a joy to see Rosa finally fully reveal herself as a dominant, or Lady, tor the purpose of this story. It was a joy to see Quinn, with Rosa's guidance, fight through and finally throw off the stereotypical, 'ideals' of what he, as a Roman male, had to be,] to be a man, and accept and embrace that he was a submissive, or boy, for the purpose of this story. It was a total joy to see Quinn accept Rosa as his lady. Where do we go from here though? The sex scenes have been fine, I guess, but this story has been at it's best with the non sexual interactions of Quinn and Rosa. The author writes this so well. As I have followed Rosa from trembling' obsequious slave girl to confident Lady. The coming out of her shell, the tentative probing steps, the missteps and the successes. As I have followed Quinn as he has worked through the challenges Rosa has posed for him, as he has dealt with the fact that, in his heart of hearts, he is not the typical example of roman manhood, but a boy who needs a lady in his life, as I have followed the misunderstandings, the conflicts between them and the ultimate evolution to their proper place in the world, and to each other, I could not wait to read the next sentence, the next page. The author has written it out so well, He has made Rosa and Quinn real people who I can care about. I want it to go on forever but, now that Rosa has fully asserted her true self and Quinn has accepted who he really is, it almost seems like this story is over. I just hope the author has some good ideas about where to go from here. One other thing I wanted to mention, and I should have mentioned in my comments about the second part, but I forgot. Lots of people complain when a story is too long, or when it takes too much time to get to the sex. I'm glad the author has moved at the pace he has. You can get sex scenes anywhere in Literotica. What you seldom find on Literotica is a story where the characters are fleshed out and the world is so solidly built. The author does this exceptionally well and I am grateful. Another enthusiast five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the series so far, I love the main characters and their connection with our Earth and their love and respect for Nature.

The encounter with Ignatius was telling of the future of our world and what it would eventually become as his hatred filled followers have persisted and grown stronger than while poisoning and killing the Earth. There are a flock of Ignatius followers who pollute these comment sections, downgrading stories in hopes of discouraging writers from posting work that violates their groups tenants.

To quote the words of Rosa, I can only say to them as followers and servants of Ignatius, "Fuck Off Assholes"

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178over 1 year ago

Great story, thank you so much!!!

SnowphiaSnowphiaover 1 year ago

great dialogue and character interactions, based Ignatius, 5 stars

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto999910 months ago

Dear Author,

I really loved this series so far 🥰 Each chapter is better than last with my rising curiosity to read ahead. Honestly it's kind of an ideal femdom life for a submissive man like me. I mean I have read many other femdom stories but all of them are more about how mistress can use her submissive as she pleases, do whatever she wants without taking into account her submissive's readiness/willingness for certain acts even though later down the line most accept them but they seem more like due to Stockholm Syndrome. But here this story shows a lovely and natural forming of such a bond that I myself find stumped and jealous of such charming, cute and dominating lady💚🥺 Only nit-pick I could find was that their bedroom action being less intense till now and very slow and gentle which I both found both cute and annoying or pleasurably tortured slowly would be correct words to describe it. I have never read such an amazing gentle femdom story before.

I only hope that you continue to write this series as you have been until a nice ending. Please I would really like to go along with you to completion of this journey.

Thanks a lot for this story again though I don't know if you got to read this comment or not😅

amw297amw2979 months ago

As someone with a bad history with Christianity the end was hard to read as it hit close, but I'm so glad he didn't go along with them I was afraid of what he'd do there. Now knowing how it turns out it was very dramatic and well written, story continues to be good, as with your other series I've read, can't wait to get to the steamier stuff

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What are you doing here, you should be on a writing staff somewhere. Not that I'm complaining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES