All Comments on 'Slave Girl Ch. 33-43'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Amazing

Loving this story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story... i stay up till 3 hoping a new set of chapters is released and am excited to see where the story goes

hudsinihudsiniover 2 years ago

This is a great story. I'm so happy that you are posting it so quickly. Have you already completed writing it or is it still in progress? Do you have plans on how long it's going to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

This is amazing. You write so well bringing your characters to life, letting us feel what they feel. Although I have seldom enjoyed the femdom genre, Rosa’s style of positive discipline is remarkably arousing, far superior to the usual ‘beat them into submission’ pain-filled version. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I eagerly anticipate your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Progression is fun, this type of thing isn't usually my jam but you make it make sense. Also huge win for Quin helping the old lady out. No matter the mythos, helping out elderly travellers is the smart play.

grimbousgrimbousover 2 years agoAuthor

@hudsini: The story is complete. I wrote it as a serial over on my patreon a couple of months ago. It is 84 chapters long in total.

And thank you everybody for your kind words. :) I am so glad that you are enjoying the story.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

The author, in his Bio page, states: "I love to write romantic smut." Well he must have been in complete ecstasy while writing this section then! After ten chapters of smut, I, for one, am glad to be getting back on the road and on with the adventure. While I like smut as much as the next guy, and while this author is undoubtedly a great smut writer, where he is at his best (and what keeps me with this story) is the story telling, the world building and the believable dialogue. Couldn't you just see the beauty and wonder of it all as they entered the city of Beneventum? I could. Couldn't you feel Quinn's happiness as he begins to grasp the meaning and significance of the rope Rosa has given him? I could. None of this is anything new with this section. From the beginning, the author has demonstrated he is a master story teller. For example: I can feel Rosa's fear and desperation when we first meet her on that slave block. I can feel Quinn's consternation as he tries to leave Rome, only wanting to get on with his life, but he can't get Rosa's imminent death out of his mind. Every page has been a joy to read, as we see them learning about each other and themselves, the misunderstandings, their confusion, their affection for each other, their growth as a couple. To be sure, there was some of that quality of story telling in this section, but it was mostly smut. As I said above, I like smut as much as the next guy, but I quickly get bored with it. Further, the way Rosa can deep throat and what she can do with her tongue was a little over the top. Well, OK, it was a lot over the top, and I had to struggle a little to get through those parts. None of this is meant to imply that I think this section is worthy of anything less than five stars. Still I am glad to be on the road again It seems they are about to help a little old lady that "didn't even mind that (Rosa) was an Amazon." I can't wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your sex scenes are outrageously good.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader9 months ago

honestly, I enjoyed the intimacy between the two characters.. yet this story confirmed, i find being dominated by a woman, even gently, repulsive.. I must thank the author for realizing the difference between the power dynamic.. as it was not clear before hand..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES