Slave Girl Ch. 53-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,035 Followers

"That's good my boy. Very good. Show me more."

"Yes my Lady."

Kiss, kiss, kiss. I give and receive three more lingering kisses, feeling them both on my lips as well as my dick at the same time. Between the warm rock, the warmer bosom, and now these kisses I am warming fast. Kiss, kiss. Coming to life I feel myself swell against my nose.

"Suck it." She urges, our light wouldn't even last as long as the magical time limit and she very much wanted to see more. "Show your Lady how good you can service a cock."

"Yes my Lady."

I point myself at...myself. I hold the hoop half a foot from my face and study my package in detail. How many men could say they had gotten this up close and personal with their own organ? The tip of the knob was just starting to poke out from its sheath. Extending my tongue I give it quick tapping lick. Then, opening up my lips, I slowly place it inside of my mouth. My bottom lip slides along under it as my top stays well above. I wasn't nearly as big as my Lady and had much more room to play with here. I feel it glide onto my tongue while at the same time feeling the wet and the warmth down below. As I let out breath I feel the hot air wash over me. With Rosa watching with widening eyes I tighten my lips around my cock and suck.

"Hmmmm." I moan as I feel it both ways at once. I pull the ring back, my dick stretches as I keep my lips tight and my mouth sucking hard. I feel my shaft slide back through my lips. "Hmmm!" My brain was having trouble processing it but it definitely liked what was happening.

"Gods, that's so fucking hot baby." My Lady whispers. "Keep going."

I go right to the base and envelope my entire penis inside of my warm wet mouth and instantly feel it surge with energy. Again I suck back toward the tip. "Mmmm!" Fuck that feels good! I do it again, then again, and then again. With each long suck I grow longer, fatter, and stiffer. Having my Lady's exquisite body to look at definitely helped too. I yearned to feel her supple pouting breasts again. I knew how soft and silky that smooth skin would feel. I burned with my need for her and soak in every part of her beauty from the tips of her pointed ears to the fat end of her big cock to her dark horns to her cute little toes. The pinnacle of female beauty in this humble boy's opinion.

"You're doing so good baby, so good. My sexy boy!"

"Mmm." I smile with my mouth full. I give my cock a flex and feel it harden. The more I did this the more normal it felt. Like living dildo I hold my organ by the ring and start to slide it in and out of my sucking lips. "Hmmmm."

"I bet that feels good."

"Mmmm." I moan in my soft yielding boy voice.

Rosa strokes herself through her shorts. "Oh, look at you baby. You're doing so good. Keep going."

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmmmmm." I let out meek little hums as I continue to give myself head. Fully hard now it is feeling better than ever. My eyes never leave my Lady, seeing her watch me with such intense and desirous interest makes my subby little heart glow with joy. "Mmmm. I wish this was yours my Lady. None can compare to yours. Mmmm."

She smiles and releases her cock from her constraining shorts.

"Hmmm!" I moan with wild arousal. "Your boy wants his Lady's cock. Mmmm!" I suck myself with rising passion, wanting to show her what I would do if this was her. I adored being the focus of her attention. With my audience of one raptly watching I start to perform. I tilt my head and suck along the side. I turn it upside down and lap and flick my tongue around the tip. I hold it above me, facing straight downward, and take my rock hard dick as deeply as I could and hold it there as I hold back the gags.

"Ohhhh fuck baby." Rosa strokes her dick as she watches me. "Ohhh damn, I'm so fucking wet." Her other hand slips down under her balls.

"Mmmmm!"

Mine is the second cock I had gotten to feel in my mouth, the first being my Lady's of course, and the difference is significant. My jaw wasn't straining. I could try different angles and different depths. It didn't give me the satisfying feeling of inferiority and service that my Lady's did but it was undeniably easier and, in some ways, funner to play with. Though a hell of a lot more distracting! Feeling the pleasure as I gave it is a strain to my focus. I had to concentrate through the good feelings to the technique. As I went it dawned on me what an incredible education I was receiving on cock sucking. I could test things and try things and get immediate feedback. What feels good, what feels great, what is nice in short bursts and what is nice in a long steady rhythm. If given time like this my oral skills could become elite. Nothing compared to Rosa, but she had demonic advantages I couldn't touch.

Slapping my spit covered manhood across my face I whisper. "Do I have permission to cum?"

"No."

"Yes my Lady."

I wasn't close yet but I needed to know how to pace myself. Holding the bracelet firmly on both ends I sit up nice and start to bob my head forward and back at a steady pace as I mewl and coo happily for her.

"Such a pretty cock sucker." She sighs as her slender hand glides slowly up and down her own big member. "Such a pretty boy."

I bat my eyes with mock innocence and whimper. "Mllrmmm! Ohhh my Lady, I lo...mmmm!" I jam my dick back into my mouth before the words I wasn't allowed to say slip out. They were becoming harder and harder to contain. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm!"

"That's it. Suck your cock like a good boy. That's my boy. Ohhhhh."

I suck and slurp and slobber, just letting the spit dribble freely. I could feel the pressure down below rising, I could feel my dick tensing both in my mouth and in a mouth. Damn...I was getting pretty fucking good at this! I switch to smooching my balls to give myself a breather. It is crazy how I could respond to things as I felt them. Whatever I wanted to feel I could just do.

"Tastes good, hmm?"

"Yes...mmmm...my Lady."

"Gooood boy."

Because I know the silly side of my Lady would enjoy it, I curl my wet lips over my teeth to sheath them then begin nibbling at my spongy knob with a loud. "Umumumumum!"

To my great satisfaction Rosa giggles. Seemingly unable to hold back any longer Rosa sits up and crawls over to me. Her hands climb my thighs as she leans in to plant a big open mouthed kiss on my lips, with the tip of my cock between us. Together we kiss and suck and lick over and around my dick from either side. Her long tongue curls all the way around my shaft then slinks into my open mouth as we continue kissing passionately. I thrust my dick left and right between our kissing lips and Rosa's encircling tongue.

"Hnnngh!" I moan loudly.

My Lady pulls back and lets out a hot breath. "Hahhhh!" The fires of her lust burn hot. She forcefully pulls my tunic apart and pulls it down over my shoulders. She grabs one of my pecs and squeezes it as her other hand grips my shoulder hard. Her top lip curls up to bare her small fangs. She wanted me. She wanted me bad!

My already high soft voice becomes even more pleading and demure. "Mm. Mm. Ooommm." I shrink smaller, I lower my chin, I widen my eyes, and I go into full submission. My body was hers to do with as she pleased as surely as if it were bound by rope.

Shifting back she sits on the floor and pulls her shorts off, leaving her sexy nubile body completely nude. She faces me and spreads her legs to give me, for the first time, a view of everything. Her wispy violet pubes that I'd seen above the root of her cock picked up in the small space under her sack. Just today I had truly seen a pussy in all of its feminine glory and now I get to see another. Noticeably smaller, a prettier shade of pink, and a hell of a lot cuter, Rosa's poon was as different from Aemelia's as her dick was different from mine. This was my Lady's beautiful pussy and, for me, that made it perfection.

She slides two fingers along the moist fleshy petals. "You are good with a dick my boy, but it's time we see what you can do with a cunny."

I pull my dick away from my lips. "Yes my Lady!" I say ecstatically. "Oh yes!" I go to move but then look at erect penis then down at my crotch, both of my hands were occupied. "What do I do with this?" I ask.

A wicked look in her demon eyes she says. "Oh, I think I know just the place we can put that my boy."

Chapter 61

Holding out her hands Rosa says. "Give me the rings and get undressed."

"Yes my Lady."

As I pull the one hoop from my groin my dick disappears from my opposite hand. In the blink of an eye the feeling down below goes from out in the open air to the stuffy restraint of my underbreeches. I pull my hand from my pants and hand over the portal rings as ordered. Removing my belt along with the pugio and scabbard I place them close by, just in case, then hurry to get disrobed. As I do that Rosa plays around with the magic item. Sticking an ear through and touching it to the other one, putting her tongue through and having it face her so that she could see it from a new angle, placing the top part of her dick through and having the tip touch the base, basically doing things small things that would have been impossible without the magic. Just playing with it with her usual life loving curiosity.

Naked as the day I was born I return to Kneel and sit up straight for my Lady. The cave was noticeably dimming as the sun's light reflecting off of the rock walls of the crevice steady waned. We still had some time before it went black but we had to get to it if we wanted to see what we were doing. My Lady was cognizant of this as well and wastes little time.

She places one ring on the floor between my slightly parted legs. I look down into it to see the view through to the other side swing about with an almost nauseating swiftness and freedom. Suddenly Rosa's face is looking back up at me. She smiles and gives me a cheeky wink. I can't help but giggle a bit. Hearing her voice both in front of me as well as coming up from between my legs I receive my next command.

"Lay down on your back. Lay down so that this ring is near your butt."

"My butt?" In a flash the purpose as to why becomes clear.

"You heard me." She says as she slowly runs a hand down her dick. "You've taken a finger and then two. You've taken a tongue. One last test before you eventually take your Lady."

I stare at her big beautiful member then scan up her lithe sexy body to look her in the eyes. "Yes my Lady."

I turn around then carefully lay back on the hard smooth slightly cool natural stone. Rosa widens her legs but stays right where she is, not shifting to give me any more room, so I am forced to wriggle my head right up between her legs. Not that I am complaining! Her big balls rest on my forehead and she takes her bare feet and patters them on my belly. I take a deep breath in through my nose to get a good smell her intoxicating natural musk.

"Good boy." Her toes tickle me. "Breath while you can."

With that she bring her legs back under her and kneels up to leave me staring straight up at her pretty pink vagina. I take a few more big breaths as I admire her violet framed slit. Bordered left and right by her smooth inner thighs and up to down by her scrotum and anus it sat the center of her groin, as if taking special pride of place among the rest. To my eyes the lovely petal like lips of her sex beckoned me to kiss it. She moves forward a bit to position herself just right, spreading her legs wide with her knees near my shoulders and her two feet on either side of my head.

She reaches back and gives my hair a playful tussle. "Tap my leg if you need to stop."

"Yes my Lady."

"I can teach you how later, tonight just do your best my boy and have fun."

"Yes my Lmmmmm!"

The light goes out as her weight comes down and the next thing I know the wet little pussy I had been admiring is settling down atop my nose and mouth! A dick I kinda knew what to do with, a coochie however...I was working in the dark. Literally. Extending my tongue I start lapping at her already wet sex. I once again taste that sort of earthy soft spice that I had sucked from her fingers that night in Beneventum but much more intense. The flesh is warm, soft, moist. As my tongue finds her tunnel I feel it is so silky smooth inside, hotter and much wetter than the outside. My tongue glides up and down and pushes as deep as I could make it.

"Mmmm." Rosa hums as she rubs herself against my face, hard enough smother but not enough to hurt. "Atta boy! Ohhh, not bad baby."

I lick and suck and work my lips against her as her rubbing slowly becomes a grinding. Even here her experience shines through. She knew just how to ride my face to focus my active tongue where she wanted it and just how to rest her weight onto me without breaking my nose or jaw. I am loving it! Giving oral pleasure to my Lady is a joy like no other. Although...the lack of air was slowly becoming an issue.

"Mmmmm!" I nuzzle into her hard and push my tongue deep for a few rapid thrusts. I then try pull back quickly to grab a breath of air, but Lady stayed right with me. Opening my mouth wide to breath I am treated to a mouthful of muff, her balls against my chin and butt cheeks against my eyes. "Mmm!"

She giggles and gyrates on me. "Come on my boy. Eat that pussy."

I suck and slurp ravenously, taking every snatch of breath I could though my Lady did not make these easy for me. From the bridge of my nose to the tip of my chin and from cheek to cheek, everything is wet with her delicious dew. When I could see anything at all I end up staring straight up at her asshole, as cute and perfect as the rest of her.

"Yeah. Mmm, that's it my boy." Her right hand rubs and gropes my pec as she rides me. "Just like that."

"Mmmm!" I keep doing my best, giving her all I had, but I needed to breathe! "Mmm! Mmmm!" I start to struggle.

"Something wrong baby?"

"Mmmm!" I writhe and kick.

"No?" She says happily. "Okay then." She keeps on riding.

At last I am forced to tap her leg and I am instantly reward with a big breath of much needed air. "Haaaahhhhh!"

She looks down between her legs at me and titters. "Don't be afraid to communicate silly boy." She gives my nip a pinch to punctuate the point.

Panting hard I smile back up at her. She gives me a moment to somewhat catch my breath then mashes her cunny right back onto my open mouth once more. I go back to the most important work of pleasuring my Lady. She grinds and I lick, both of us finding our groove.

While she may shift this way or that she invariably leads me back again and again to the apex of her pussy where I find a hooded little nub maybe half the size of the tip of her pinkie finger. When I lick there I always got a nice moan to go with it.

"Ohhhh. Yeah baby. Suck my clitty my boy. Ohhhh yesss."

I flick and lap and even...nibble.

"OH!" She flinches. "Gentle baby, gentle. No teeth."

"Mlrry." My muffled voice apologizes through her sex.

I lick at it tenderly to ease what sore I may have caused. This place was particularly sensitive. Good to know. Trying to read her signals I continue give my Lady oral sex. I love it. I LOVE IT! Her on top of me, surrounding me, dominating me, using me and using my mouth to make her feel good. I was her boy. This was my place. Nothing else made me feel like this. Only the sweet embrace of my ropes could make this any better. That said, by keeping my arms tight to my sides as I had I was able to fantasize that part a little bit. I start growling and moaning and mumbling into her pussy as I eat it out. With my voice garbled I say the things I'm not allowed to say but could not be held inside. Mostly...I love you, I love you, I love you Rosa!

"Ohhhh, yes my boy. Sing for me. Ohhhh. Yesss." Her grinding settles in a hard steady rhythm. Leaning forward she plants on hand onto my stomach and ride my mouth harder and faster. "Ohhhh fuck baby."

I focus on that special little button of joy that she enjoyed so much and lap the flat of my tongue into it as stiff and firm as I could make it.

Her big dick rubs forward and back between my pecs and I could feel a warm little dribble of precum leaving a trail. "Ohhhh my boy. Yes my boy. Just like that my boy."

She rides and rides, she grinds and grinds, and I lick furiously with a fatiguing tongue. She was clearly building up for an orgasm but it wasn't coming fast nor easy. As her boy though I would not quit until the job is done. "Mlllrmmm! Nmmm!" She is so wet, her juices run down my cheek and flow into my mouth. I swallow and slurp my Lady's precious treat for me.

"Hahhh! Haaaahhh!" Her melodic voice rises, reverberating in from the cave walls but also muffled from her legs and body that encompassed my head. She grinds harder, very focused on the nub, and I grind right back with all of the strength my tongue had to give. Her hand grips hard into my side as I feel her body quiver and then.... "HAAAHHHHHH!!!"

"NNNGHHH!" I groan back with equal fervor as I keep on doing what I had to help make this happen.

My own bliss had to exceed even my Lady's as I hit a high that only a boy or a girl could truly understand. Her climax is sexual, mine akin to the spiritual. I could rarely remember feeling so gods damned proud of anything in my life. I feel the rhythmic contractions of her pussy against my lips, everything is so warm and wet and utterly wonderful.

"Ohhhhhh my boyyyy!" She jerks and writhes on top of me. "Ohhhhhh!"

Chapter 62

My face awash with Rosa's succulent nectar I listen with great satisfaction my Lady sigh. "Ohhh, my boy. Good job baby." She pats my chest. "Good boy."

"Mmmm." I hum happily.

The tip of a finger touches the tip of my staining rock hard cock. "You're leaking." She titters.

"Mmmmm!" I begin kissing around her pussy and butt as she eases up on the grinding.

I couldn't see a thing but her ass and the roof of the cave in the dimming light but I sure could feel what was happening down below. She tilts my cock straight upward and the next thing I feel is her warm wet saliva flowing down over her tongue to trickle and ooze down the length of my manhood. There is pause before I let out a gasp at the unexpected pressure of her tongue against my back door. From her angle it should have been difficult until I realize she had stuck her tongue through the ring in her hand through to the one on the floor of the cave near my butt. She rubs and excites and prods but does not penetrate, much more concerned with slathering my hole with her demon spit than anything.

"Spread your legs." She whispers, and I do so. Her tongue returns to continue less obstructed.

I know what is coming and I do my best not to think about it too deeply. The first ass I'd have my dick in would be my own, the first dick I'd have in my ass would be my own, in a very real way I would be taking my own anal virginity in both ways at once. Our magical portal play was going from weird to weirder.

I don't even realize she had placed my dick through the portal until the moment I feel the tip touch my entrance.

"Hah!"

"Shhhh." She says warmly. "Relax my boy. This is going to feel good."

I let out a breath and focus on relaxing myself down there, like she had taught me with her finger and tongue. Rosa lays down on top of me, her crotch still in my face. I enjoy the contrast of her hard cock and soft breasts pressing down on top of me. I continue to stay busy, kissing her pussy and balls and inner thighs. The cold silver ring touches my ass with my entrance squarely in the center.

"Breath in." She whispers and I obey. "Now...breath ouuuuut."

As let out the long breath the pressure at my anus builds and builds until...penetration.

"OHHHHHH!" I moan lewdly as I feel my the double pleasure of sliding into my own ass.

There is that sort of pinch from first entry but not that bad at all, it goes surprisingly smoothly. I feel myself open and stretch around the shaft, I feel how tight I am gripping around my cock, I feel both at once.

grimbous
grimbous
1,035 Followers
1...345678