Slave Girl Ch. 53-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up at her doing everything I could to hold myself together. She is smiling. Kindness and warmth flowing from her to me.

Reaching out she touches my cheek. "It's me. It's just me. Your Lady is right here."

"I...fucked up." I whisper to her, embarrassed to say this in front of others but wanting to be honest with my Lady. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay my boy. It's okay to mess up. You're new." She pets my hair and chuckles lightly. "I never expected you to make me a platter."

"I...I thought I was supposed to."

"Have I trained you for that?"

"No, not yet."

"No. I haven't." She confirms. "Have I ever expected that of you?"

"No."

"No." She says again. "Don't try to live up to Peisandros or his girl's standards. Or anybody else's." She leans down to kiss my head. "Whose boy are you?"

"I'm your boy."

"Yes you are." She says in that special comforting way she had. "You are my special boy. I am your Lady. No matter where we are. No matter who we're with. You hold to that. You stay to true to us. Us." She gives me her branded hand. "Kiss me." I kiss her hand, pouring all of my love for her into that brief kiss. "Good boy."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Obedience." She says calmly. "That's enough for now. Relax. Be yourself." She kisses my head again. "Enjoy yourself."

And just like that all of my shame and fear is washed away. I take a big deep breath and return to a tall proud Kneel at my Lady's side. Across from me Aemelia is smiling. I smile back and sneak her a little wink when the dominants aren't looking. I knew I would still be punished but I also knew I deserved it. I felt so much better about everything.

The Lady and the Sir converse in Greek. Peisandros had questions. Rosa replies with her usual upbeat demeanor and a rock steady confidence, occasionally reaching over to casually pet my hair or stroke my shoulder. I sit pretty for her, my spirit calm and happy.

Chapter 57

Rosa and Peisandros eat and drink and converse in fluent Greek. At their sides Aemelia and I kneel, neither of us understanding what they were saying but proud to be there for them. Rosa told me to be myself, to have fun, and despite not moving an inch that is exactly what I do. I started to find the joy in this. That excitement to reveal myself as Rosa's submissive returning to me and making me feel downright giddy. When Aemelia surprises me by suddenly crossing her eyes in a silly way I end up giggling out loud before clamping my lips tight. Aemelia holds her control but I could see her eyes dance with jocular amusement too.

Kneeling there I reflect on my Lady's words. I was her boy. Hers. While this occasion was more formal and involved others it didn't change who she is nor who I am. Aemelia told me that every pair was different and had to find their own way and I really understood what she meant now.

My ear catches Latin again as Peisandros shifts topics. "My sons are around his age." He chuckles. "They would never allow themselves to be seen like this."

Was that supposed to an insult? Was he testing me? Was it just a statement? Being a boy around my Lady was easy. I had no idea how to be a boy around another man. I keep my Lady firmly in my mind and let the comment roll off of me.

"Indeed." Rosa replies. "Most men wouldn't. That is why he is my boy and they are not." Oh, that felt nice. I can't help but smile.

"He's a big one, isn't he?"

"And strong!" Rosa says with pride. "I swear he's descended from heroes. I've met many men, none as strong nor with such fortitude."

"Indeed? A farmer you say?"

"A land owner." Rosa corrects. "He is the master of his own estate. And yes, a farmer."

"Hmm, we may be able to do business. Grumentum isn't so far away." He says. "But that is for another time."

"I will leave that between you and him."

"Very good." He says as he studies me closely. "He's handsome."

"Very." Rosa smiles. "And smarter than he gives himself credit for."

Gods it was surreal being talked about like this right out in the open.

"Healthy?"

"Very."

"His offspring will be blessed with these traits too."

Having spoken with Aemelia I knew where this was going. I look up toward Rosa nervously. She calms me with a brush along my jaw with the back of her hand.

Peisandros pushes the point. "Perhaps a bit of entertainment between your boy and my girl?"

"He is not ready for that." Rosa says coolly. "And you know that Peisandros."

"Apologies." He bows his head to her.

I let out a breath of relief. My Lady had things well in hand.

"Aemelia is my fourth girl." He says. "How many boys for you Lady Rosa?"

"We do not talk about that. I allowed him to purchase me. He is my only boy now. That is all that matters."

"Understood." He sensed this was not a topic to be probed at. "And what of girls? Would you take one?"

"I am monogamous." She answers straight back as she teases my earlobe between her finger and thumb. "My boy satisfies all of my needs."

Ohhhhh! Could I love this woman any more?

"Understood." Peisandros says again. The two dominants were getting to know each other's boundaries. It was kind of fascinating to watch. Outside of this situation Rosa would have no choice but to show deference to this free citizen. In here they negotiated as equals. This was quite an interesting world I was getting a glimpse into.

"Can my girl Aemelia at least preform for you then?" He asks. "One quick performance before you leave? It would mean a lot to her."

I see Aemelia perk up and look at my Lady with big eager eyes. Rosa wasn't the only one looking after her submissive. Aemelia said that Peisandros enjoyed watching her perform for others, I now realize that she enjoyed it just as much as him. He was her Sir but theirs was a partnership just like Rosa and I.

Rosa looks to the girl and nods. "As long as it isn't too long, I would love to see her."

"Girl!" Peisandros snaps. "Clear the table and get your worthless ass up there."

"Yes Sir." She says obediently.

I shift just a bit closer to my Lady. I didn't like the man's harsh tone nor him calling Aemelia worthless despite the fact that it didn't phase her in the least. As Aemelia clears off the table Rosa leans in close and whisper in my ear. "Watch politely. Do not judge. It is not our place to judge them."

I nod my understanding. As Aemelia had told me earlier, everybody in this life had a "complicated arrangement". What must a decorated fighting man like Peisandros think of a boy like me? They wouldn't judge us and we wouldn't judge them. It was all part of the understanding. I was learning a lot.

When the table was clear Aemelia asks. "Should I bring your cane Sir?"

"Did I say you should?"

"No." She hops up onto the table and awaits her next order.

"Face them." She turn to face toward us, looking down at the pair of us with wild excitement in her blue eyes. "Get those clothes off whore. Let them see your worthless whore body."

"Yes Sir." She removes her clothes with no hesitation. We had already seen her breasts of course but now we saw the rest of her. She had a stout frame with wide hips to match her heavy breasts. She carried a significant amount of fat on her body but wore it well. She was soft without being overweight. Her pussy had no hair on it, shaved clean. I blush heavily at her sudden nudity. The only reason I don't look away is because my Lady told me to watch politely, so I do. Seeing me uncomfortable brings a blush to Aemelia's cheeks as well. "Sir, may I make a suggestion?"

"No." He says. "Endure."

"Yes Sir."

I watch closely as Aemelia goes into a position I hadn't been taught yet. This one was similar to Inspect, she put her hands up behind her head, but with the difference of instead of standing she gets down to balance on just the balls of her feet with her knees spread as far as she make them. Her control and balance were impressive. She wasn't just nude, she was splayed out for us to see every bit of her. I had never seen a pussy so open and exposed like this. It was...beautiful. Like some tawny pink fleshy flower.

"Tell them a story." He commands. "Tell them of what you did on the first of last month."

"Oh Sir! Please no. Another story please. We just met these two."

"Tell them!"

"Yes Sir."

She looks from me to my Lady and gathers her courage. "I had been disobedient. My Sir's punishment for me was to sit upon a stone by our nearby stream, a place where local slaves come to collect water, as I secretly rode my Sir's phallus beneath my dress."

"Due to an injury I now use a harness and an ivory phallus." He explains from behind her. "It is larger than my natural manhood. Tell them how you feel about that."

She closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip. "I yearn to feel my Sir's flesh inside of me as his other girls have."

"But..."

"But..." She opens her eyes, shame painted across her face. "...I...enjoy the bigger phallus. I am not right. I am a wretched slut. I cannot help myself."

"Yes you are. A terrible slut." He says cruelly. "Your Sir wouldn't be enough for your cavernous cunt. No man has ever truly satisfied you, isn't that right?"

She takes a deep breath in through her nose and lets it out through her mouth in a combination of shame and arousal. "Yes." She whispers.

"Speak up!"

"Yes!" She says again more forcefully. "No natural man has yet been able to quench the fires within my loins. I need...more. Much more. I am a wretched needy slut."

"You are no use to any man. Why would any man want you? A worthless woman."

Aemelia bites her lips and closes her eyes as a tremble runs up her naked body. "Yes Sir." She squeaks. "Worthless."

"I am glad I met you after my injury."

"Please." She gasps. "Don't say that Sir."

"Of my four girls you have been the worst by far. A foul nasty woman. You aren't worthy to have me inside of you."

"Ohhhh!"

"Apologize to our guests."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I am sorry you have see my worthless slutty body."

I glance up at Rosa to see her absorbed in all of this with great fascination. Her eyes study Aemelia closely, he ears raised high to listen to every word. I look back to my fellow submissive, hardly believing this exposed naked harlot on the table was the kind woman I had prepared food with just a short time ago. My eyes widen as I notice the petals of her womanhood glistening with wetness.

"Thank me for keeping you." He says.

"Thank you Sir! Thank you for keeping such a worthless slut. I am not worthy of your attention."

"Continue your story."

"Yes Sir." She continues. "We are in uncivilized lands out here. Inhabited but not fully under human control. Perhaps it was the smell of my arousal but...I drew the attention of a Faun. Peeking at me from the bushes. A Satyr to be specific."

My Lady gasps. "There are Satyr's here!?" She grabs onto me for bravery, I lean into her to lend what strength I could. No Faun would ever touch a single violet hair on her head as long as I was alive to stop it.

Aemelia swallows. "Generally they never approach humans. But, as I said, I think it caught my scent. My wetness was all over the rock I sat upon." As if on cue a single dewy drop drips from her pussy down onto the table below her.

"Why didn't you call for help?" Peisandros asks. "Why didn't you run?"

"I was ordered to stay there in silence until..."

"The truth!"

She startles at her Sir's raised voice, wobbling slightly in her stressful position. She looks up, blinks twice, then looks back down to my Lady as her face and chest now glow pink with humiliation.

"I...I saw his cock." She confesses. "I saw the creature's penis. Erect. As big as your forearm Lady. I...wished to...feel it. To feel a real flesh and blood cock that might...fill me."

"You disgust me." Peisandros sneers. "Have you no shame you cock starved whore?"

"Hahhh. I am sorry Sir. I have no shame." Aemelia sighs as her pussy starts to drip, drip, drip in a slow but steady stream. "The creature...it spoke to me though I could not understand it. I was scared but...I sat in silence as I was commanded. It ran away three times but each time returned to approach a little closer. It was about your height Lady though much stouter of build. It had horns different from yours. Like a ram's horns. His lower body was that of a goat, hooves and all. Those strange goat eyes too. From his waist up he looked like a man, mostly. They aren't as scary as the stories say. It was almost...cute."

"Ugh." Her Sir grunts with open disdain.

Her face flinches as if he had just whipped her. "The creature it...ravished me."

"Ravished?"

"It fucked me. It came to me and lifted my dress. It saw the rock and the phallus. It sniffed. It pulled the phallus from me and...and fucked me." Her legs and feet are seriously trembling now from holding the pose. A sheen of sweat now covered her flesh. Her brown nipples jut forward, stiff, and the rest of her large low hanging breasts jiggle with her shaking body. "It...filled...me."

"What happened when it fucked you? When it entered you?"

"I CAME!" She yelps out loudly. "I came. I had an orgasm such as never before."

"Better than even with your Sir?"

With a pained look she gasps. "Yes! Forgive me Sir!"

"Go on."

The drips from her bald vagina drizzles down in longer and longer glistening drops. A small puddle was now forming beneath her.

"He smelled of dirt and musk. His breath like sour milk. His fur and hair were coarse. The sounds he made were only half human. What he said to me as he fucked me I do not know. He tore my dress. His coarse tongue lapped at my breasts. His large penis filled and stretched me, reaching as deep as was possible. He took me in from the front. He turned me and took me from behind. I climaxed for the Faun again and again. Half a dozen times before his own."

"What did you discover?"

She is silent, her whole body trembling, before eventually she answers. "They are naturally erect. Their manhoods do not wilt after release."

"What happened then?"

"He...it...just kept on. Fucking me and fucking me. Wild and savage yet never hurting me. It fucked me for gods knows how long. He filled me with his seed. So much! So much! His hot cum leaked from my cunt like a cracked honey jar. Master has hosted orgies for me with eight men before and it pales in comparison." The drips had become a thin steady stream flowing down onto the table. "I...lost myself. I don't know how many times I came. More than I could count." She swallows. "Two slaves heard my cries of passion. They came to help. As one ran to find a weapon he could use...the other stood and watched me. He watched me...long enough to know that I was not unwilling. I saw the recognition in his eyes and...I didn't care." Her shaking had become an issue. She was beginning to falter in her position. "They chased it off. They carried me back to the house. We say it was a rape but...that one slave...he knows. He knows what kind of woman I am. He has surely told others. They know...and now you do as well! Hahhhh!" She lets out a pained sigh. "Sir!"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes!"

"Are you happy it happened?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"You are sullied by it."

"Yes! Contemptible! Dirty! Horrible!"

"Thank the gods interbreeding isn't possible with them without the gods help." He spits on her. "What kind of woman are you?"

"Hopeless! Slutty! Wretched! Nasty!" She cries out between hard breaths that were somewhere between pain and ecstasy. "WORTHLESS!"

Peisandros rises from his sofa and moves around to her side to get a good look at the state she is in. She looks up at him with wide pleading eyes. "Kneel." He says in a calm voice.

She collapses down into her Kneel position, not nearly as perfect as before, her body trembling and her breath ragged. "Thank you Sir." She whispers. He takes her head and hugs it to his body. "Thank youuuu."

I am startled as Rosa begins to applaud! She gives me a look to indicate that I should follow along so I clap my hands as well.

"Magnificent!" Rosa praises. "Such control. Such openness. You are a credit to your Sir dear Aemelia. Incredible!"

Aemelia peeks out from her Sir's arms with a bashful smile. "Thank you Lady. Thank you."

Peisandros pets his girl's hair and I swear I see a glint of pride in his hard face. I found myself just a little bit jealous of all of the attention Aemelia was getting, despite the fact she definitely earned it. I may not have enjoyed the story but I could not knock the performance.

After a brief stint of conversation as Aemelia recovers Rosa thanks Peisandros for his hospitality and tells our host that we must be moving on.

"Perhaps we may host you someday." She says. "Once we are established."

"I would like that." He says. "Would you like that girl?"

Aemelia, now dressed, nods emphatically. "Oh yes! Yes Lady."

We head back to the front courtyard. Stepping back out into the light of the sun I could sense the mood shift into a halfway zone between the private world we had just stepped out of and the public one beyond the gates. A place where slave and citizen and Sir and boy and Lady and girl were all shades of gray. The dominants converse in Greek as the subs move to the side. I hurry to the pack to pull out my rope to show Aemelia. She touches it and says how beautiful it was and how nice it feels. It was nice to show somebody who could appreciate what it really was.

Water is drawn for us then it ends as it began, with Peisandros and Aemelia facing Rosa and I beside the well. It struck me how...normal they looked. A man and a woman. In my mind I could still see her trembling naked body and hear his hard commanding voice. How many people have I met over the years that were a part of this world? There was no way to know.

"Thank you for visiting Lady Rosa." Peisandros says. "This was a rare pleasure I will not soon forget."

"Thank you for your generous hospitality Sir Peisandros, and thank you for the entertainment and the gift as well." Rosa replies. Gift? She turns to Aemelia. "A pleasure to meet you as well girl."

Aemelia curtsies. "Thank you Lady."

With that Rosa steps back to just behind and beside me, just as we were when we walked in. Peisandros steps forward for a firm handshake with me.

"Good fortune to you Quintus." He says to me, eye to eye and man to man. "You can expect to see me in the coming months. We can talk business."

"I look forward to it." I say back.

"And if, for whatever reason, you ever wish to sell your slave...tell me first!" He says, only half joking. "We would treat her like royalty."

"Not a chance." I grin. "My Lady is not for sale at any price."

"Of course."

We say our goodbyes and with another unique memory added to this special journey Rosa and I are on the road again.

Chapter 58

We walk on for a time each privately reflecting on our time with Peisandros and Aemelia. There were fascinating to me, absolutely fascinating. So very different from Rosa and I and yet I recognized the deep connection they had. I heard it in Aemelia's voice. I saw it in Peisandros' eyes. It shone through everything else during their performance. These two did not fit into the standard Roman roles of possessive jealous husband and doting faithful wife. They were mismatched with society yet a perfect fit for each other. I did not understand what they had, and I cannot say I enjoyed the story or their type of relationship, but that bond they had...that bond I knew.

Well...almost knew. With Peisandros and Aemelia there was love. Real love. Love both ways. With Rosa and I...the love went one way.

I peek over at my little slave walking beside me to see her scanning the hills and tree lines, probably on the lookout for monsters. Despite this she had that new look of cautious confidence about her now, so different than the girl that had followed me out of Rome. Her horns were longer now by about an inch, long enough that I could start to see patterns along the surface. She was showing signs of our long days on the road, her hair a bit frizzy now from not getting a proper bath and her simple hastily made clothes showing wear, but to my eyes she was as beautiful as a woman could get and only growing more so with each passing day. With all we'd been through I felt I knew her as well as my own parents. Yet she was still such a mystery.

123456...8