Slave Girl Ch. 53-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She respected me. She adored me. She needed me. Why didn't she love me? What was wrong with me? What must I do to earn her love?

Rosa catches me looking at her and smiles back at me, making me fall in love with her just that little bit more. "That was unexpected." She says.

"Sure was."

"We're everywhere." She glances back behind us. "Even out here. That's comforting. I wasn't sure what it would be like in the country." She looks back up to me. "Did you have fun?"

"It was an experience." I say. "Yeah, some of it was fun."

"Did you and Aemelia have a good talk?"

"As much as we could with the time we had. She gave me advice and stuff."

"Good."

"If Peisandros was serious about doing some business that could be huge for us Rosa. We'll be starting from nothing out here."

"Peisandros is a serious man. He wouldn't have brought it up frivolously." She says. "He'll want you to succeed. He quite likes you."

Up ahead we see a shepherd guiding his flock across the road and we slow to give them time.

"Do you...think that story was true?" I ask. "That Aemelia told."

"I was going to ask you the same thing." Rosa giggles. "She certainly told it with conviction. Although...wow. I don't know. Her Sir enjoyed it though."

"She enjoyed telling it."

"Yes. Many boys and girls enjoy humiliation. It is quite common. What we have is far more rare actually."

I felt a bit special hearing that. We walk a bit further watching the bobbing fluffy sheep trundle down the slope and across the road from right to left.

"I'm going to be punished?"

"Yes." Rosa says. "Only for the disobedience, nothing else."

"Thank you my Lady."

"This one may be more funishment though." Her eyes focus off into the distance. "I want to do it soon. My options are limited out here but I would like a fresh start between us when we finally get home. No outstanding punishments or the like. A clean slate for our new home. Out here I can't be tying you up or doing anything too involved either."

"Funishment?" I smirk. "I like the sound of that."

She gives me a sidelong look. "Don't get used to it boy." She tries to say in her stern Lady voice even as she hides a chuckle. She then sighs. "I'm going to end up spoiling you rotten, aren't I? I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a lifelong Lady to just one boy."

"I think we'll manage." I say happily. "But I appreciate the discipline either way so...thank you."

She looks up at me. "You're welcome my boy."

I wave to the shepherd who was within earshot now. Raising my voice above the rustling the bleating I say. "Hail. Any word on the road ahead?"

He waves back without stopping. "No word, neither good nor bad."

"Good day."

"And to you."

Rosa and I stop as the final stragglers make their way down the hill. I look to the sky. Partially cloudy with no clear signs of foul weather. I look out over the sprawling landscape, farms and grazing lands to the North transitioning to forests and imposing high mountains to the South.

"We could still take the longer route. We could stop into Potentia for supplies or what not."

"With what money?"

"Good point." I say. "At this point either route has risks anyway I suppose."

"Might as well get it done quicker then." Rosa completes my thought. She was putting on a brave face but I could still hear the fear in her.

"We will be passing through some forests. Silvanus won't forget you Rosa. He likes you. He'll watch out for us." My eyes drift back to the rural agricultural landscape behind us. "Just as Ceres has been watching over me. We just need to be smart and keep our wits about us."

With that I pull my dagger from the pack and attach the sheath to my belt. I didn't like to wear it openly, I was no military man and hadn't earned the right to wear such a weapon, but right now practicality took precedence. As we walk both Rosa and I eventually find stout walking sticks to carry with us. We may be two small people in a big dangerous world but we would fight with all we had to defend each other if it came to it.

We push ourselves up the hills and through the valleys a bit longer to try to make up for the time spent at Peisandros' villa. By the end of that day we were breathing heavily as the altitude of the road continued to rise. The villas and pastures were sporadic now. The traffic along the road less frequent. Tufts of grass sprouted through the cracked road down the center where chariot and wagon wheels did not keep it in check. The next day and half would be the most rugged, most wild, most dangerous, and most challenging portion of our trip. Particularly once we made the turn down the shortcut to Grumentum.

We are about an hour from losing light and traveling through a wooded area when we come across a sturdy wooden bridge spanning a deep crevice with a narrow stream at the rocky bottom. I recognized the place from a description given to me by the helpful farmer I'd spoke with that morning.

I look down over the side. "Perfect. The water is low." Pointing West I say. "There is a set of stairs carved into the rock over this way. It will take us down to that water."

"Oh?"

"I was told there are caves down there. Good for camping."

"Caves?" I could hear the wariness in her voice.

"Nothing should be in them. I guess this stream floods the whole bed every time it rains." I say. "That said, we need to be careful with that." I look to the sky. There were clouds but not the threatening kind. "I don't think that'll be an issue though."

"A cave." Rosa sighs. "Better than nothing I suppose."

I take her hand. "We'll have a roof and walls soon. Just one or two more nights if we're lucky."

"I know." She gives my hand a squeeze. "Lead the way Master."

I follow the man's directions and find an overgrown trail leading through the bushes and undergrowth. Just as he said we come across a narrow set of stairs leading down into the crevice. The remnants of a previous bridge jut from the earth on either side of the expanse. I take a hard look down and a long listen. I see nothing of concern and only hear the babble of the water the song of birds. I look back at Rosa to see her clutching her walking stick in both hands. It was simultaneously adorable and concerning. Her mother might have been a fierce warrior but my slave didn't look like she could hurt a fly. She would at best be a distraction if we had to fight anything, though I pray to every god in the pantheon it never comes to that. I still couldn't believe this sweet thing had actually killed a man. Perhaps I was selling her short.

While narrow and steep the stairs are carved clean into the solid rock and the footing is good. We descend down to the stony bottom. One hand on the pommel of my weapon and the other holding my stick out in front I cautiously step out from the stairs to take a look around. Again, no trouble could be seen. The bed of the crevice was littered with logs and sticks and other detritus washed down during one the stream's frequent floods. Plenty of material for a fire, had we been building one. It was easy to spot the caves the man spoke of. Along the bottom of the crevice walls were areas worn away by water and wind, some of them pushing up to ten feet into the rock. At least two of them had the blackened remnants of old campfires.

Pointing to a large, deep flat bottomed cave not so far away from the stairs I say. "That one."

Walking carefully over the rounded rocks we make our way to the cave. I have to bow my head to enter but Rosa walks straight in. She takes a look at the smooth flat floor. "It'll be hard but it could be so much worse." She starts to move around the area, tossing the few stray sticks and pebbles that had washed in here out of the cave.

I set down the pack along the side. The first thing I do is go to collect some fresh water. I then pull out the little bit of food we had left from this morning.

"Nope." Rosa says.

"Huh? You don't want to eat?"

"We don't have much light left and I want to get this done."

I cannot help but grin. "My funishment?"

"Spoiled boy." She scoffs. "I oughta have you going back up to look for a switch for a proper spanking."

"Ooooo!" I grab my bum. I remembered well what that felt like from childhood.

She giggles. "Don't worry ya big softie." Reaching into her pocket she pulls out the bracelet. With impressive ease she separates the rings and tosses one of them to me. "Here. Stick that down your pants."

"Huh!?"

"Don't you dally now or I will have you looking for that switch." She says sternly. "Now, stick it down your pants boy."

Chapter 59

"Down...my pants?"

"You heard me."

I swallow. "Yes my Lady."

Holding the magical hoop between my outstretched fingers and thumb I pull my arm into my tunic and start to rummage it downward. Rosa stands at the mouth of of the cave holding her half up in front of her, watching as hairs, fabric, and the odd glimpse of skin peek through the portal as I move it along my body. Oh, this is weird. She has the stern Lady look about her but her amusement and curiosity were peeking through the facade as she watches intently.

I might have protested or asked questions but disobedience was the thing I was being punished for so I didn't want to push my luck. My hand slips into my underbreeches. I try to avoid the obvious but Rosa was a step ahead.

"Now place it over your manhood."

I take a deep breath. "Yes my Lady."

I hesitate a moment...then spread my legs and fit the bracelet around my twig and berries. Both Rosa's eyes and my own widen as we watch the tip of my flaccid dick slowly emerge upward followed soon after by the rest of it along with my hairy balls. The sensation of the gravity shift alone on just my junk is...indescribable, to say nothing of the feeling of the breeze and open air against it while I was still fully dressed. It sort of slumps to the side and Rosa giggles.

"Well hello there." She says to it with a cute blink of her eyes as if it were a pet mouse or bird.

Words cannot express the surreal moment. At my groin my hand held the hoop flat against my body. Where I ought to have been feeling my cock and balls I felt...nothing. Just flat...featureless...nothing. And there, across the cave, looking rather paltry and comical hovering there, was my humble manhood held in my Lady's palm.

A big grin spreads across Rosa's face. "Wow." She looks to me. "Do we need to stop? Are you okay?"

I nod yes to continue before I even think about it. The less I really thought about this the better I felt.

"Good." She turns it upside down and my slumped junk swings around to hanging freely in the air.

I take in a breath at the dizzying sensation. "Oh!"

Rosa titters as she jiggles it in front of her. "What a pretty toy I've found." She says. "Turn around my boy and Kneel, keep your one hand where it is."

"Yes my Lady." I take one last look at my Lady and my dangling penis then turn around and do as she says. I enter a Kneel but with my right hand kept tight against my groin. I settle down into the position and wait. Behind me I hear Rosa making silly cooing and kissy noises toward her new "toy".

"Stay there." She says at last. "Look straight ahead. Do not move."

"Yes my Lady."

It then goes quiet. I strain to listen but the burbling of the water echoing off of the rock walls made detail difficult to hear. I do hear a stone from just beyond the cave click against another, but that's about it. Down below however I could feel movement. A bobbing, a bit of jiggling, and the breeze wafting across my exposed private bits. My cock had just gone for a walk with my Lady, leaving the rest of me behind. My other hand grips my leg. This is so fucking WEIRD!

I feel...something touch the tip of my penis. Wood? Stone? I couldn't tell. It was hard and rough is all I knew. It tilts then very gently it drags across my knob, the abrasive surface against my most tender of places makes me freeze up in place. It lasts but a moment followed by nothing. Gods, she literally had me in the palm of her hand here.

Next...something light, delicate, and fine. It tickled as she ran over my suspended scrotum. A feather? She runs the length of the object over and around my testes then uses just the tip to tickle the underside. Definitely a feather. I shift and let out a shuddering breath as caresses the feather around and down the length of my shaft. She told me not to move but it was tough as she teases and tickles.

Next...sharp! "Ah!" I flinch. So sharp, like a needle or a...thorn? I had seem some thorny twigs out there from rose bushes. My Lady is oh so very careful as she touches my skin with the points of the thorns, never enough to pierce skin but enough to feel it. My breath is ragged I sit there, perfectly still, and trust my Lady not to hurt me. She tilts me, allowing my cock to hang down free, and very slowly runs the thorns around the circumference of my shaft.

Not being bound meant I had to dig much deeper for my bravery, but I manage it. My Lady would never hurt me. Never. I refocus and savor these amazing new sensations she was treating me to. I try my best not to picture her wandering around the crevice with my dick in her hand. Too weird!

Next comes a feeling I knew right away. Soft, silky, strands of hair encompass my nether bits. It flows over and around, wafting this way and that. I feel skin against my balls and hear a giggle from beyond the cave. I realize she is holding me against her forehead like a floppy unicorn horn. I grin. What a silly Lady I had.

After this comes something altogether different. I am bounced and shaken then I slightly lurch as I feel my cock and balls, and only my cock and balls, in a peculiar state of free fall or...something. Damned if I knew what this was. Was she spinning it around? I could feel the wind zipping by and the weight of my manhood pulled differently but...wow! I am wobbled and jiggled and jostled in ways otherwise impossible without magic being involved.

"Whoooo." I blink and focus on keeping my position.

After a brief pause there comes a brush of something so soft I wasn't even sure I felt it at first. Something delicate and incredibly supple. A flower petal? What it is it brushes lightly down and around my penis, stopping to tickle my very tip for a time. With this object my Lady takes her time. Sweeping up and down and around my penis. So wonderfully tantalizing yet so frustratingly soft that it could only tease at being fully arousing. Eventually however the attention is noticed and my cock begins to swell with excitement. This funishment was just that, fun!

Then, all at once, COLD!

"HAHHH!" I gasp and jolt as my whole manhood is plunged into frigid flowing water.

Rosa had walked to the water and dipped me into the cold mountain stream. There...she holds it.

"Hnnnngh!" My hand grips tighter onto my leg as the fresh cold water flows around my package. My other keeps the hoop pressed tight though I don't know how. I could feel a bit of the water wetting my skin around the edges. It was a reminder that I could end this at any time, though that wasn't going to happen. I grit my teeth and stare straight ahead as the shocking cold goes on and on and on. "Rrrrrrngh!" My manhood shrivels and does what it can to retreat back through the magical portal. My body is screaming but I hold my position. From supple flower petal to harsh icy cold waters the sudden shift rocks me. This experience was so much more intense than the rest of it! "Ohhhh fuuuuck!" I groan under my breath.

"Can you feel that?" Rosa asks from not far away from the cave.

"YES!" I gasp. "Yes my Lady!"

"Mmmm, very refreshing."

"Yes! R-r-refreshing." I squirm. By the gods it was cold! The contrast with the rest of my warm body only made it that much more jolting and difficult to adapt to. "Lady!"

"Mmm?"

"It's...c-cold!"

"Ohhh, I bet it is." She says, a bit of steel in her voice. "Let's hope a fish doesn't mistake it for bait and swim by to give it a nibble."

"Mrrrmmm!"

She waits a few long agonizing moments more before saying. "You will not disrespect your Lady like that again."

"No my Lady!"

"You will not disobey your Lady in front of others of our kind."

"N-no my Lady!"

"You will not disobey your Lady period."

"I w-will obey you!" My soft meek voice echoes off the stone and back toward my Lady.

"Yes you will my boy." She says. "Whose boy are you?"

"Your boy!"

"Whom do you worship?"

"YOU! Only you!"

"Very good. Now thank me."

"Thank you." I puff.

"Like you mean it."

"Thank you! Thank you my Lady!"

"Good boy." With that, at last, my private parts are pulled from the flowing stream.

"Ohhhhh!" I sigh in relief.

"Ohhhhh!" Rosa's excited voice squeals. "It's so CUUUUTE!" I feel a warm kiss to my balls. "It's all snugged up and wrinkly! He he he he! Gods it is adorable!" My shrunken manhood is peppered with light kisses. "This is my favorite thing ever." The way she was going on about it told me this would not be the first time I experienced this. That magical bracelet was certainly going to make our lives interesting.

"Hahhhh." I let out long breath as my penis and scrotum make gentle contact with what I guess is one of the smooth sun warmed stones along the bank. The sudden cold to warm makes it actually feel hot, but not uncomfortably so. The heat radiates into my separated organ and warms it quickly. She leaves it like that for a time before I feel movement again. Then I feel something else even warmer, and far softer. I could only guess but I am pretty confident it is one of her breasts. This was muuuuch nicer.

I hear her enter the cave. "Poor little fella. Gonna catch his death of cold out there."

A shirtless Rosa comes to sit facing me, her back resting back against the rounded slope of the wall, just to my left. Indeed, as I suspected, Rosa had my penis cradled up to her breast as if she were nursing it. It did look laughably shrunken, my knob completely drawn up into the wrinkly foreskin. She flicks it against her nipple. The strangeness of this experience continues as I see it happen just out of arm's reach but also feel it at the exact same time. She then brings it her pink lips to give a warm tender caring kiss.

"Isn't it lovely?" She whispers, her eyes gazing into mine.

"Yes my Lady."

"Isn't it precious?" She kisses it again.

"Yes my Lady."

"Isn't it just...smoochable?" Kiss, kiss, kiss.

"Yes my Lady." I bow my head.

Her lips curl into a wicked little grin. "I am glad to hear you think so." She holds my shrunken flaccid separated manhood out and offers it to me. "Show me."

Chapter 60

"Um..."

"Go ahead baby." She whispers.

Hesitantly I reach out with my free hand and take the magical hoop along with what was sticking through it from her. I stare it, not quite believing it was me I am staring at. I'd never myself like this before! Thanks to the cold dunk I was clean at least, just hint of sweaty musk still. Little beads of fresh water still glistened in the dark pubes and as I watch one roll down then trickle across my scrotum I feel the tickle of it at the exact same time. I take a breath then give it a little peck at the base of stubby shaft, again I feel it in real time.

I try to pass it back to her but she holds up a hand. "Kiss it again." Another fast one and I try give it back, once more she refuses. "Again." I give it a proper kiss, again at the base, and still that wasn't enough. "In a different place." Relaxing back against the wall Rosa's right hand comes up to rub her breast as the other brushes over her bulge. She liked what she was seeing.

I look at my manhood and just accept what was about to happen here. Then, looking back up to make eye contact with my Lady, I give my left testicle a long gentle slightly sucking kiss. It felt...nice. Weird, really weird, but nice. Rosa's eyes burn with desire.

123456...8