Slave Girl Ch. 53-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh gods!" I pause my oral as my eyes roll back and I just take in this crazy double pleasure. Slowly and steadily Rosa pushes deeper. "Ohhhh!"

Thanks to my spit and Rosa's I am well lubed for the occasion. I notice right away that I am harder and more rigid than Rosa's firm muscly tongue but not that much different in girth. This was something I could handle. In fact, I am almost...disappointed when I feel my pubes touch my ass to go full hilt. It felt incredible though.

"What's it feel like?"

"Gooood...soooo goooood."

"Mmmm, I thought so." She kisses my stomach. "You are doing so well, taking it like a true slutty boy."

"Mmm! I'm your slutty boyyy."

She lowers her wet pussy back onto my mouth as she begins to move the portals to fuck my ass with my dick. "Nnnngh!" I groan as I tongue my Lady's cunny while ass fucking and getting ass fucked. She starts slowly, with long satisfying strokes in and out. Ohhhh fuck I felt good! So fucking tight and warm around my cock, so hard and filling in my ass. While this happens Rosa's long tongue slithers and squeezes my balls, her saliva soon flowing down my taint to coat my thrusting manhood and sphincter.

"Ohhhmmm!" I do my very best to continue to pleasure my Lady's pussy but this is a lot to take in all at once for a boy like me. Being held down by her weight, having her pussy and balls rubbing onto my face, having my balls fondled and licked, experiencing anal both ways at once in a way completely outside of my control. I didn't simply feel dominated I felt...owned. I pull my mouth away and cry out. "May I cum!?"

"So soon?" She says. "This must feel nice."

"Hnnnnngh!" I whine. My ass wanted more but my manhood was reaching its limit. "Pleeease!"

"Hold it. Not yet."

Mercifully she stops the thrusting before the point where I couldn't have done anything to stop the end from coming.

"Hohhhh." I sigh. She had stopped with me balls deep and while I was able to hold back my orgasm it still felt really good to hold a dick inside of me. There was something so giving and yielding and vulnerable about receiving penetrative sex that made my submissive soul shine.

Fresh air washes over my face as my Lady dismounts my smiling face. I let out a pouting whine as I feel my dick pull out. The rings are pulled away but not put back together. Kneeling at my side she looks down at me and I see that adoring look come over her. She very gently pinches my bottom lip. "Pretty boy."

"Take me?" I coo sexily as I spread my legs wider.

She gazes down, taking me in like the precious thing she believed I was. I had hopes until she speaks. "Not tonight."

"Please my Lady. Please."

"Not tonight my boy."

"Yes my Lady."

She leans down and kisses me. "Soon."

"Mmmmm." I grin bigger. "Yes my Lady."

"Get up my boy." She says as she helps me rise to a sitting position. "I wish to watch you."

"Yes my Lady." I sit up.

"Kneel." She says. "Chest out, shoulders back, let me see your strength. Don't be shy."

"Yes." I turn and return to Kneel just the way she asked.

Placing the rings to the side she runs her hands over my chest and down my abs. Her hands do not caress but rub and grope. She squeezes and tugs and even gives me a soft slap into my thick chest muscle.

"You are powerful!" She whispers as she openly ogles my body. "You are incredible!"

"Thank you my Lady." I bow my head.

"Head up!" She commands in a suddenly sharp voice. "You are strong. You are brave. You are loyal and you are honest and you are disciplined."

I could feel my cheeks blush at the praise. "Thank you my Lady."

"You are a man of honor Quin. You...you humble me my boy. Every day. You cannot know how happy and proud you make me."

My vision blurs as my eyes wet with tears. "Thank you my Lady."

Grabbing my arm in both hands she says. "Flex."

I flex my muscles for her.

"Flex!"

I flex harder, tightening every muscle to display to my Lady.

"Feel that strength. Feel that power you possess." She says. "Do you feel powerful?"

"No."

"Feel it! Find it Quin. You are the son of a warrior. You are a good fighter you tell me. You are the ancestor of hard working men. Think of your feats of strength. Think of the things you could do with that power. Think of how you felt when you defended me." Her eyes are intense. "Feel it!"

"Yes my Lady." I think of the things she tells me. My father teaching me how to hold his dagger. The fights I'd been in. The feats of strength I would regularly accomplish back on the farm.

"Let me see your muscles. Let me see that physique." She urges me. "I watched you lift a grown man over your head. You are powerful! Feel it. Feel it inside of you Quin."

Again I do as she asks. I begin to feel a new fire burning inside of me. A fire of pride and power and contained aggression. I sit up even taller and flex my pecs hard and harden my cock stiff as it could go. "Yes my Lady." My voice is now deep and strong.

"You almost came. Your loins are filled with lust."

"Yes my Lady."

"Feel it, embrace it, use it. Let that virile hunger flow into the rest of your body."

As she says it, so I feel it. The energy of the orgasm just denied is taken back into me to excite ever fiber of my being.

"Yes! That's it." Rosa kisses me, hard. "My precious boy. My powerful man. My Quin!"

I look at her as she fans these masculine flames burn hotter and hotter inside of me. "Rrrrrmmm."

"Yes!" She smiles and runs her nails down my chest. "It is easy to obey me as a boy. What about now?"

"I want you!"

"I am sure you do." She runs her middle finger along the slit of her pussy. "If I let you loose...I cannot imagine the beast I might unleash."

"I want you!"

"I know."

"May I..."

"But you cannot have me." She cuts me off firmly. "You are still on my leash. I am still in control here."

"Hrrrrr!"

"You are a beast! A savage! A wild man of heroic might!"

"I want you!" I grunt again.

"Yet you cannot have me." She grins teasingly as she sucks her wet finger. "Mmmm."

"Rrrrm!"

"I have tamed the boy, but have I claimed the man? Are you mine Quin?"

"Yes!" I stare back into her in a way I never had before. My gaze pierces straight into her. She stares back unflinchingly, neither intimidated nor afraid, knowing full well who was in charge here. Ohhhh my Lady! She was everything I wanted and more. I could feel the urge inside of me to break away, to disobey, to take her, but my true self shines through. I give over to her my potency and my power willingly and eagerly. I was the strong man like she described, but I was always her boy. "Yes my Lady."

"Table!" She commands.

I instantly go into Table position and hold it with tight and strong. Like a show stallion I stand on my hands and knees with strength and pride. I continue to stare into her eyes, daring her to test me further.

"Yes!" She smiles. "That's it baby. Feel it! Feel it and use it." She slaps my shoulder to test my sturdiness, I don't move an inch. "Kneel Up!"

I rise to Kneel Up, standing on my knees with my arms behind my back. I rise as tall I can, towering over my seated petite Lady. I cinch in arms together, holding them tightly, in a perfect strong pose. In front of me my wet cock nearly quivers with hard power.

"Magestic!" She says up at me. "You are glorious!"

"Thank you my Lady." I say with full throated confidence.

"Bow!"

I pour all of the fire inside of me into stretching out into a low worshipful Bow.

"By the gods you are incredible." She says in a hushed awe stricken voice. "My perfect boy."

"Yes my Lady!"

"Kneel!"

I am back up into a tall strong Kneel in a flash.

"You want me?"

"Yes my Lady."

"You want to fuck me?" She emphasizes the word 'fuck' to make it twice as dirty sounding. "Answer."

"Yes my Lady!"

"You want to get fucked by me?"

"YES...my Lady." My hand grip my legs hard and I let out a lusty hiss through my clenched teeth.

"You may not touch me." She sits back and runs her hands up either side of her cock and them up to grab her breasts. "You may only look."

I let out a feral snort as my body heaves with restrained desire. "Yes...my Lady."

"But you may do what you wish otherwise." With her eyes she motions to the magical hoops on the ground beside me. "Show me my boy. Show me your lust. Show me your power. Show me your passion. Show me what you wish to do to me."

"You wish to see?" I grin a wide cocky grin. "Then you shall see my Lady."

Chapter 63

My spirit stirred I waste no time. Taking one of the magical loops I slap it down onto the stone floor. Taking the other I slap it onto my ass and hold it there. Down on the floor my own hairy sphincter looks back up at me. I spit on it and jam two fingers into it.

"Nngh!" I grunt as I feel my fingers thrust into me.

"Oh my!" Rosa says softly as she watches me with rapt attention. "Don't hurt yourself my boy."

"I'm okay. Nnnngh!" I push my ass back into my other hand and finger fuck myself harder. I wanted to show her that I was ready for her. It was a tad awkward working handed like this but I manage.

I stab my two thick fingers in and out then spit again. My fingers were a lot bigger than hers, though I was more than warmed up and ready at this point. I look at my Lady with fire in my eyes, letting her know that I was doing this for her and that I wish it was her doing this to me. My Lady stares back with horny fascination. I could tell it was horny by the way her cock flexed. Oh how I loved her eyes on me.

I gather all the spit I can and let another longer stream slowly stretch down from my lips onto my hole. And with that I grab my cock in my free hand, aim it, then flop heavily down onto the floor. My iron hard cock slams into me full hilt with all of my brawny weight behind it. "HUNNNNHHH!" My body arches back at the rough entry. That definitely hurt a bit, but it hurt good. "Ohhh fuck!"

"Oh my goodness." Rosa whispers as she strokes herself and watches me.

Laying belly down on floor of the cave I bring my right arm to the front so that could prop myself up and look at my Lady. My left remained tight on my ass. My eyes locked on my Lady I begin to thrust. From her point of view it would appear I was jabbing my cock straight down into the living rock but the reality was I was balls deep inside of a warm tight ass. Widening my legs like a frog I am able to get another inch deeper and oh how I savor it.

"Mrrrrm!" From my chest I let out a rumbling bassy growl, not like my soft boy voice at all.

"You are beautiful."

I thrust harder. "Hrrrmmm!"

"You are powerful."

"Hohhhh." This felt sooooo fucking good, fucking and being fucked simultaneously. Hard and faster I fuck myself. My pelvis clapping down against the floor with each raw satisfying ass filling, cock gripping thrust.

"You are mine."

"Yes my Lady!" I slam harder and deeper, taking every inch of my manhood on each ramming stroke. "Nngh! Rrrm! Nnngh!"

She shifts closer to me, coming right up to sit in front of me. In the dying light her pale body almost glowed against the stone around us. My eyes scan up her body from her big balls to her huge cock that lay just inches from my mouth up her silky smooth belly and chest to her pouting breasts past her slender elegant neck and finally to her gorgeous face. Her fangs, her horns, her pointed ears and violet to pink hair, features I once thought strange and exotic looked so natural now. Uniquely beautiful just like the soul of the woman who possessed them. She might look my age but there in the depths of her eyes I see the older woman who had so captured my heart.

"I lo..." I let out a frustrated snort as I cut my true words off. "Rrrrmm! I long for your cock my Lady." I say between hard breaths. "May I suck your cock?"

She plays with my hair in that way she had. "Once you're finished. You would be too rough for me now." She strokes my face. "Your Lady is delicate."

"Yes my Lady." I grin. I change up my rhythm from hard and slapping to long, deep and powerful. While not as good as her tongue my cock felt so damn good, the knowledge that it was a cock just adding a extra spicy dash of naughty to the already naughty act. I bear down to grip harder and feel the tightness constrict around my stiff manhood. "NNNNGHH!" Right in front of me my Lady's luscious body is so close I could smell her, so close I could lick her. It would be so easy to reach out and touch her soft perfect body. So close and yet my innate obedience to her holds me back as surely as any bondage.

"You're gonna cum soon." She extends her long tongue to lick my ear, just once, then pulls it back again. "I can hear it."

"Hrrrm! Rrrrrm!"

She wasn't wrong. As I continue to fuck and be fucked I could feel the pressure building inside of me. In the heady high of a building orgasm I start to fantasize about this being my Lady I was making love to. About this being my Lady's cock pounding my ass. With her right there it wasn't hard to do.

"Don't hold back my boy. Give it all you have. Let me see you cum. Let me hear you roar."

"Yes my Lady!"

I hold nothing back. My body bounces back up off the stone so hard my bones rattle. Clap, clap, clap the sound of flesh on rock fills the cave as through the magical portal all of that force is pushed through to my screaming hole. To both my Lady and myself I show off the rugged power of my body. "Hnnngh, hhhhngh!" My manly grunts get hoarser and louder as the moment claims me. "OHHHHHHH!"

Cumming is yet another surreal moment as I feel my ass tighten around my cock and my body spasm and a moment later I feel that throb flex through my cock inside of me. I slam as deep as I can as...throb, throb, throb...I fill my own ass with my hot sticky load. Not looking at any particular feature I take in my Lady's nude body as I bust my nut deep hard and I roar. "RRRRUHHHH!"

"Yessss! Oh gods, look at you! Yesss my boy!"

Throwing caution to the wind I slump forward into her, resting my cheek on her soft belly as I blow my load. As I cum the aggression that had built up in me is spent and my voice gradually softens with every wave of pleasure. "Ohhhh. Ohhhhhh."

Cradling my head she pets me and strokes me and kisses my hair. "Good boy. Such a good boy. Cum for me baby. Good boy."

As my body bucks I look up at Rosa and she looks back down at me with that same gentle adoration she looked at me with when I was being softer and cuter. Though I already knew it that look reminded me that boy, man, Quin, and Master were all a part of the same precious package in her caring eyes. My weaknesses, my strengths, my triumphs and my failings were now hers as much as they were mine. Somehow it is both so humbling and so empowering at the same time.

I pull out of my twitching creamy hole and drop the ring. Throwing my arms around her I hold onto her tight and nuzzle into her tummy. I knew I couldn't and yet I must. I knew I couldn't say the words yet in my intimate bliss my instinct to obey is overwhelmed by a need even more powerful.

"I love youuuu." I moan softly into her belly.

Rosa's body stiffens. Though silent I could feel her displeasure with me. I could sense it every bit as much as the growing soreness in my well fucked ass. I close my eyes and hold on tight. I would be punished...but it would be worth it.

Chapter 64

After a long moment Rosa leans down and kisses my cheek. "That was magnificent my boy. You showed your true power. It humbles a Lady to see that."

"Thank you my Lady." I knew she wasn't entirely pleased with me, why was she pretending she was?

"It'll be dark soon. Go clean yourself up my boy."

I look up at her and she looks back down at me, I don't feel that usual connection we shared. She didn't look angry. If anything she looked a little sad, though it was impossible to tell for sure. "I'm sorry my Lady."

"Shhh." She gently pushes me off of her. "Just don't say it again."

Kneeling back I look at her, confused. "I'll be punished?"

"No." She says. "You are young. You don't know any better. Go on, get cleaned up now."

That hurt a little. She had called me so many things that might be considered demeaning to a man and yet I could always hear the heart and honesty in her voice. She hadn't said those things to tear me down but to bring me out of my shell. Never in our time together had I felt condescended to, but those words almost felt like it. I look down to her cock and see it is already losing its stiffness. "You said after I could suck your dick my Lady. I will make you feel so good." I go to approach, to make up for my disobedience with the best blowjob I could give her, but she holds up her hand.

"I've changed my mind." She says in a low strangely calm voice. "Now, listen to your Lady. Go clean up."

I look at her waiting for and wanting more. If she was sad or upset or angry I wanted her to express it to me. Instead she closes herself up, keeping her emotions private. With a neutral expression she goes about cleaning and putting the bracelet back together. She doesn't even look my way. Suddenly being cut out like this was so much worse than any punishment!

"Yes my Lady." I whisper.

Taking my underbreeches with me I move back out to the stream and wash up my under bits well. The water was cold, though I knew that well from what Rosa had done to me previously with the magical hoops. Looking around I can see the thorny branches, the rocks, and even the flower she must have used to tease me. That had been so much fun. My eyes drift back to the mouth of the darkened cave. It had all been so much fun...until I went and ruined it with my stupid words. Why? Why, why, why!? She TOLD me not to and yet I just went and blurted it out. Keep your stupid mouth shut Quintus. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

They say never to ask a question you don't actually want the answer too. I had done just that in effect. One thing was absolutely certain now. She didn't love me. I don't know why, I don't understand what was wrong with me, but she wouldn't have reacted like that if she did love me. I turn away from the cave and fight back the tears that threatened to spill from my eyes. Since Rosa had brought out my other side I found it harder to keep my emotions bottled inside of me like I was raised to do. Reaching back to my previous self I summon a bit of my old masculine shame and self doubt in order to steel myself against the blubbering boy that threatened to come out. I...didn't want her to see me cry. Not about this anyway. I had made her feel bad enough as it was.

I splash a bit of the cold mountain water onto my face then slip back into my underwear and stand up. Taking a deep fortifying breath I turn and walk back across the smooth rocks to our camp. Rosa had cleaned up both herself and the cave and already had the remaining food laid out for us.

"This is all we have left, sorry Master."

It is impossible to miss the shift from boy to Master.

"It's enough."

"I ate at Peisandros' and you didn't, please take the lion's share." Her voice is pleasant enough, but ever so slightly detached. I knew Rosa well enough now to hear it.

"Sure." I sit down across from her.

We eat in silence. Though she was six feet away from me the gulf between us felt as wide as the sea.

"Rosa." I say softly. "I'm sorry."

"It's done." She says. "We don't need to talk about it." Reaching across she offers me her hand. After a moment of hesitation I take it. She gives it a hard squeeze. "It's okay Quin."

"Okay." I nod.

Her hand slips from mine as she changes the topic. "We are so close now. It is almost hard to believe."

"I can't wait." I say. "Things won't get any easier for awhile, but at least we'll have a place of our own."

"Mmm." She smiles. "I am so beat. I cannot wait to get off the road."

1...345678