Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 02

Story Info
Futanari, Tentacles and Cum, oh my.
11.5k words
4.78
25.2k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
301 Followers

***Thank you for reading. Chapter 1 was completed over 8 months ago, apologies for the delay. This story, more than any other, has had more feedback and requests. I will pick up right where we left off, with Cindy and Angela. Please read Chapter 1 to get the whole background, but TL:DR -- Petite Cindy was ravaged by a magical tentacled monster, which enlarged her clitoris to the size of a big cock, and she just got done fucking her friend Angela who came to check on her. Who thinks up this stuff? Lol. This chapter continues their sexual exploration of each other and turns into more of a Hentai, lots of tentacles, extreme Futa sex, cumflation and various other oddities (including ovipositor).***

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Angela. I don't know what's happening to me..."

Cindy still held Angela's legs to the side, though her grip was much more relaxed. She pulled her hands away in shame, looking down. But her gaze just fell on the monstrosity between her legs, the tight glistening skin of this raging hard erection between her legs. It was bouncing with every beat of her heart, and she could clearly see Angela's juices on it. The cock seemed to subside a little bit between her legs, having just been satisfied. It was still throbbing, but it had started to shrink down to the previous six or so inches long.

Angela looked frozen, up on the dresser, legs wide open and her pussy slightly gaping from the sudden fucking Cindy had given it. She kept her legs pulled up, maybe out of fear, maybe shock or maybe not knowing else what to do. It looked to Cindy like Angela was having an impossibly hard time processing what had just happened. Angela's mouth gaped a bit as if she was going to say something, her eyes darting up and down Cindy.

"Ang, I don't know what's happening, I...." Cindy trailed off as she happened to look down at her friend's juicy pussy to see a small drip of moisture fall in a long strand to the floor. Immediately Cindy could feel her cock throb with desire. She looked away quickly, afraid she was about to repeat what had just happened. Cindy's mind was not her own. Fighting off the urge to roughly penetrate her friend, "I..."

What was Cindy supposed to say, 'there's a magical monster in a box that fucked me silly and then gave me a penis?' It sounded so absurd in her brain. But here she was, with a raging hard cock, and a warm wet hole in front of her. The thought made cock bounced again, it felt heavy between her legs. She looked back up at Angela as she fought a battle of wills in her brain. One side was ready to recklessly fuck Angela until the girl passed out, the other wanted to comfort her and apologize and make everything right.

"Ang, say something," Cindy pleaded as her heart practically beat out of her naked chest. Cindy and Angela met eyes. Angela's heart was racing as well, still very much looking like a deer in headlights. It seemed like hours passed as looked at each other.

"That was, uhhh," Cindy felt so relieved that Angela finally said something. "That was really hot Cin," Angela said with a hint of a smirk as she slowly returned to her normal self. "Is that a strap on or something?" Angela asked as she looked down again at Cindy's new appendage.

Cindy felt overwhelmingly relieved, even as her brain started to churn with devious thoughts. It was okay, what had happened. She could feel the new part of her, the lust-filled monster, taking over. Angela looked so fucking hot, her petite little body, her long hair, her supple little tits, her vulnerable position and her quivering pussy. Cindy felt insatiable. She looked down at her new found toy, eyed up her friend's moist used pussy, and then finally back into Ang's eyes.

"Yeah, sort of," Cindy said as she felt her cock warm, as if begging for attention, "do you like it?"

Angela grinned as she looked at Cindy with a grin, her brain having finally pieced together what had happened, or at least created the reality it needed to for her to function again, "Wow, yeah babe. It felt so realistic in me," she looked back down at Cindy's new member adding, "it looks so realistic!"

Angie sat up a bit on the dresser, reaching her hand out towards Cindy's cock. Her touch was like sexual heaven as the nerves bundles in her massive clitoris came alive. Cindy could feel her pussy drench itself in juice as Angela's fingers danced about her member. Cindy couldn't help herself and moaned deeply at the touch, centering her whole being on the pleasure she felt.

Angela was astonished at how real the cock felt, and the affect it had on Cindy when she did, "Oh, is it like inserted in your pussy?" Ang grabbed a hold of Cindy's cock and shook it up and down like she was giving it a hand shake. The motion sent radiating pleasure crashing through Cindy's whole body and she threw her head back, and moaned, letting Angela do whatever she liked to her cock.

Encouraged by the obvious signs of pleasure from her friend, Angela felt up more and more of the cock. Stroking her hand fully along it's length. Incredibly, the cock stiffened, lengthened and engorged itself in her hand, taking itself from the medium sized six or so inches, to the massive spear that had penetrated her earlier, easily nine inches long and about two inches thick.

"Jesus Cin, it's so real, fuck that's hot," Angela said with a grin, adding, "please tell me you're gonna fuck me all night," Angela's eyes looked deeply into Cindy's, "make me your little slut."

Having been given the permission she craved, Cindy grinned deviously at Angela. Cindy would be entering a whole new world, absolutely awash in pleasure and lust. Angela continued her exploration of Cindy's new toy, her fingers touched around the base of the cock trying to find out how it was connected, then continued to find Cindy's pussy which was dripping with ample amounts of girl juice. Cindy only moaned in response, trapped in the pleasure she was feeling. Angela's also found her plump pussy lips, Cindy moaned at the exploration. Cindy realized then how heavy and full they felt. Angela's fingers squeezed them which caused Cindy to wince a bit, they felt so weird, almost full, like the creatures toxins has affected them in some way too and when Angela squeezed them, it didn't hurt per say, but it felt intense.

Angela moved herself further off the dresser, still holding Cindy's cock, and slid herself to her knees on the floor before Cindy. She was overwhelmed with curiosity and was grinning ear to ear with how much pleasure Cindy was clearly feeling. She kept her one hand wrapped around Cindy's cock as she stroked it, while at the same time she brought her mouth up to what she believed was a dildo and licked the end of it. Cindy moaned in pleasure, "Fuck yes, Angela," she said as she pushed her cock towards Angela's open mouth, "get ready for a long night."

It only took another couple seconds, and Cindy's cock was being pleasured by the most wonderful of mouths. Angela's tongue made sure to welcome Cindy's dildo into her mouth, licking and pleasuring it on the way in, and then her lips and mouth went to work. While at the same time, Angela's free hand was now pushing her fingers up into Cindy's pussy, past her bloated pussy lips.

Cindy was in paradise, her body was overwhelmed with pleasure. She had become this cock. She could feel the sweet pleasure provided by Angela's warm wet mouth, and her willingness to a provider of pleasure. Cindy thought maybe she could keep Angela here all weekend, or maybe even all week, fucking her silly in the process. But somehow Cindy felt like that wouldn't be enough. Maybe she should get all her friends here, and let her and her new Master ravage them all.

Soon Cindy's hands were holding the back of Angela's head and she was pushing into herself into her mouth. Angela's muffled moans seemed to suggest she enjoyed having her mouth fucked as her fingers were also enthusiastically working Cindy's pussy as she pushed two or three fingers in deep. Encouraged by Angela's acquiescence to Cindy's advances, she began pushing her cock even deeper into Angie's mouth. The girl seemed to accept the added length, giving only the slightest of choking responses in return. However, the fingers in her pussy were pulled out and Angela's hands put themselves onto Cindy's thighs. She wasn't pushing herself away, but was clearly caught off guard.

But Cindy needed it.

Pulling out of Angela's mouth left the girl coughing a bit was surprise, only to have Cindy plunge her massive cock back in. Immediately the girl pushed at her thighs, but Cindy held her friend's head firm and felt her cock travel deeper into the oral orifice. Angela struggled with the intrusion, but her throat gave way. Cindy cried out in pleasure as she felt Angela's throat accept the mass and length of her cock. She pushed in nearly to the hilt and ground herself into her friend.

Once again, Angela seemed to be overcome with shock, making herself putty in Cindy's hands. The monster in Cindy's brain had won out again as Cindy proceeded to fuck her friend's mouth and throat deeply. She would pull herself free of Angela's mouth, only just let the girl catch her breath and then proceed to slide her cock back in to the hilt again.

And Angela let it happen. Though Angela would push a bit as the cock expanded her throat and cut off her airways, she let herself become an orifice for Cindy's pleasure. Thrust after deep long thrust, Cindy worked her cock in and out of Angela's exquisite mouth. Cindy's moans of pleasure filled the room as she buried her new massive organ into her friend. She could feel something building, though it was different from her normal orgasms. It was like her whole body was one big nerve ending.

After several minutes of the severe throat fucking, Cindy withdrew her weapon and grabbed her friend, pulling her over to the bed. Submissively, but enthusiastically, Angela got on the bed. Angela was being very obedient, so much so it made Cindy's cock extra hard and her pussy that much wetter. Cindy pushed her friend into position, on all fours. Delightfully, Angela presented herself to Cindy, arching her back fully, pushing up and out her ass, and even pulling open her ass and pussy with her own fingers to make herself more accessible.

Cindy was in full on ravage mode now and her cock seemed to react in kind, growing slightly thicker and longer. She brought it up to Angela's pussy and nudged it up against her folds. Angela moaned as well, caught up in her own submissive lust. Cindy then looked over, almost euphorically, at the box that was laying on the bed. She could feel the monster's presence, she could feel it driving her. She could tell it wanted to watch more, but she knew she would unleash it on Angela soon. Indeed, maybe on all of her friends.

She wondered briefly about how they would react to the savage fucking the monster would give them, but she also wondered about what it might do them as well, how it would change them like it changed Cindy. Would it give Angela a cock too? Would it fill her breasts like it did hers? Cindy very much enjoyed giving and receiving, so she was delighted for the presents from her master.

Cindy continued to almost absently stroked her hard cock as she rubbed the tip of it along Angela's folds. She knew she'd be able to get a few of her friends over, the ones she had had some sexual interactions with in the past. Crystal was a knockout blonde, slightly taller than Cindy with a similar tight body. Their encounter lead to Cindy being on the receiving end of a strap on. Her friend Hillary she was sure she could get over. Hillary was a sexy girl with nice ample tits, the biggest of the group, and she loved to have them played with. Lastly was her friend Andrea, a tall skinny girl with a very sadistic side. At some point, each of the girls had found themselves submitting to Andrea's perverse desires, Cindy's involved some pussy slapping that left her sore but utterly soaking wet.

As Cindy grabbed her cock to steer it into Angela's hole after her momentary daydream, she realized how slick it felt. She took a moment to inspect it some more. It seemed to be secreting the slightest amount lubricant all over. Moreover, she noticed that the tip of the her new cock had developed a hole, just like a boy's cock would, and out of it a large dollop of lubricant spilled out onto Angela's pussy. It was a clear viscous liquid, just like what was making the rest of her cock slick. She was surprised at the quantity of it though. She had played with guy's cocks before, and sometimes there was a drip or two of pre-cum, but this was like tablespoon.

Cindy also felt the heaviness growing between her legs. She reached below her new cock to her pussy and found her lips far more bloated than possible. They felt full, hanging from her pussy like two large sacks. She felt them more with her fingers, they were pulsing with lust and she could feel them bulge, but nothing else of note.

"Gah, why are you waiting? Fuck me," Angela said as she wiggled her ass and pulled at her pussy lips.

Cindy felt a powerful need to drive her new hard cock into her friend, as the desire seemed to churn from within deep within her. The monster's injection must've started this process as well, she realized as she squeezed the fullness of her labia. 'Was this all permanent now?' she thought.

"And More," a voice boomed in her head and she immediately looked to the box. It was alive. It was in the room with her. It was watching her, "Break Her In, Ready Her." Cindy's pussy gushed with liquid as her pussy tingled with desire. Another gush of clear liquid squirted from her cock and mixed with Angela's copious amounts of girl juice.

Cindy required no more thought. In one long smooth motion, she buried her fullness of her rock hard cock into her lusting friend. The pussy welcomed her lubricated meat like a perfect sleeve, with warmth and just the right amount of resistance. Angela cried out in lust as she was filled again, she ground her hips into Cindy's, "Fuck yes!"

'Break her in,' the words echoed in her head as she plowed her friend's eager pussy, pulling nearly the full way out and then slamming her nine inches back in. Angela would push her back as Cindy pushed in, making a delightful slapping noise with each thrust. Angela was the perfect slut, with her back arched and her deep, but tight pussy. The two girls fucked with reckless abandon. Cindy could feel how heavy her breasts felt too. They felt like they were swaying back and forth, much heavier on her chest than she was used to, and she loved it.

"All Of Her," the voice boomed again. Cindy knew exactly what that meant. Almost reluctantly, Cindy pulled the full way out of Angela's pussy. It was clear Ang was just expecting her to plow it back in, but Cindy couldn't. She was demanded to do otherwise. She grabbed her cock and guided it up slightly to Angela's other available hole.

Angela seemed suddenly very reluctant, "Please no Cin," she said as she started lean forward a bit, "there's no way you'll fit."

"I'll go slow Ang, you'll thank me later," Cindy grabbed a hold of Angela's hips, steadying her.

Angela looked back at Cindy with very concerning big eyes. She then nodded her head and eased her hips back, giving Cindy perfect access to her holes.

Cindy's cock glistened with lubrication all over, and her throbbing member bounced with every beat of her heart. She placed the tip of her long clitoris at the entrance of Angela's tight ass, and rested it there. She then rubbed the length of her cock from the base up, and out of the hole at the tip a mass of clear liquid poured out dribbling all over Angela's winking asshole, but also on her perineum and down her used pussy and finally onto the bed. Cindy was, again, shocked at how much came out. Working her shaft again, she pushed into Angela's hole only slightly and felt another large stream of lubricant come out of her into Angela's tight barrier.

Angela whimpered as she felt the large cock push into her only slightly.

Cindy's cock was raging hard. It was easily nine inches long and two inches thick. This would be brutal for her friend, but necessary. Maybe Angela would thank her later, as she knew her master would be pushing his much larger and longer tentacles into all of Angela's orifices, and this would help prepare her.

Cindy pushed herself a bit harder into Angie's anal opening. The resistance was immediate, but not insurmountable. Cindy grabbed Angela's hips with her hands to hold her in place as she started pushing her massive cock into the little rosebud. The lubrication from her cock had worked wonders. Cindy could feel herself opening up her friend even easier than she had imagine. She was still only just entering, and Angela's ass had not yet widened enough to allow Cindy's thick cock in.

Angela whimpered again, "Cin please, go slow." Angela pleaded as she felt her anal opening being stretched to accommodate the girth, "let me push back."

Cindy responded by steadying herself while holding Angela's hips. To her credit, Angela took over. She pushed her submissive ass back towards Cindy. Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, Cindy's cock began descending into the petite girl's rectum. Angela began groaning and grunting as she speared her own asshole onto Cindy's lance.

Cindy watched Angela proudly as the girl pushed herself beyond her limits. Cindy could feel the clenching of the tight hole trying to prevent the entry of her large organ. Ever so slowly, her lubricated cock pressed into the tightness of Angie's sphincter. She watched in fascination as the girl's ass opened for her. Moreover, Cindy was shocked at how big her cock looked compared to it. But as seconds passed, Cindy's cock was gaining more access. Finally, Angela cried out as Cindy's cock popped into Angie's bowels.

Angela stopped for a moment to catch her breath, Cindy could feel the girl's ass clenching her monster cock. Looking back at Cindy, she pressed her chest further into the bed and reached back opening her ass cheeks further, submissively giving herself over adding, "Okay babe," Angela was breathing deeply, "I think I'm ready."

Cindy grinned at Angela, "I'll go slow..." Cindy started to push in, "at first."

And Cindy was true to her word. She pushed her enormous cock into the young girl slowly, methodically. Pushing in only slightly, giving Angela's body time to adjust. She'd then squeeze her cock, pushing more lubrication into the willing hole. Inch by inch, the monster was pushed in. Angela kept herself in position the whole time as Cindy fully inserted her little body with, what she still thought, was a massive strap on.

Once connected so fully, Cindy took a moment to revel in the conquest. She firmly grabbed Angela's hips and ground their hips together, enjoying the tightness and warmth of her forbidden entrance. Angela, in kind, pushed back, now moaning as her body adjusted to the mass of the cock within her. Cindy imagined if she'd laid her cock out on Angela's back, that it would nearly half way into the girl, and the thought made her all the harder and hornier. It was an exaggeration for sure, but it made her throb with desire.

The two girls spent a few minutes each lost in their own desires and eroticism during the bonding. Angela loved to be submissive, and loved to be fucked, so this was perfect. And Cindy was in a whole new world, this cock, this monster, had made her into a completely different person. She didn't know what she was, besides lust incarnate.

"Break Her In," the voice boomed again, knocking her out of the intimate moment. Cindy felt her pussy churn and her cock pulse.

"Are you ready Angie?" Cindy asked as if compelled by some external force.

"Yes, Cin," replied Angela. Ang readied herself by pulling her ass open more.

Short of some external intervention, there would be no stopping Cindy now. She had waited patiently for Angie to get acclimatized to her rod, now it was time to ravage her. In one smooth motion, Cindy pulled her hips back and pulled her long cock halfway out of Angie's ass, she wanted to build up to the full reaming soon, maybe even pull all the way out and slam it back in. Either way, Ang knew full well what would happen next.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
301 Followers