Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having expended his load and calmed his desires for now, the Tentacled Monster disappeared back in the box.

Angela moaned as the slimy cum continued to stream from her well used ass.

"My god Cindy, that was fucking unbelievable," Angela added after the majority of the cum left her little body. She turned to look at Cindy and her eyes widened as she saw how much Cindy had changed, and especially Cindy's enlarged member.

Cindy was letting the cum flow from her ass as well, though much less spectacularly and just onto the bed. Her fingers were already touching her hard nipples that sat atop her much larger tits. She couldn't believe how big the creature had gotten her tits, and she loved them. But Angela's eyes helped her focus back to the massive log between her legs, and the two new testicles that had been forced into her. Her cock throbbed and pulsed. She could feel a whole new sense of arousal and need to cum building. Her hands then went down and touched her new balls and her enormous cock. The balls completely changed her pussy from a tight petite thing, to basically a ball sack with a pussy between it. And her cock was almost comically large now.

And she needed to cum.

Cindy looked over at Angela with a devious grin that Angela immediately understood.

"I understand Cin, go for it," Angela said lovingly, "but if it even fits, make love to my pussy for a bit before you wreck my ass," she added before she turned her head and buried it into the pillow again.

Cindy didn't waste any time, though she struggled to get up and into position. The testicles between her legs became very apparently when she moved, and hung between her legs awkwardly. On top of that, her cock felt like it weighed more than her arm, and her tits were even bigger than she expected. Her petite little figure was still there, but her massive cock and tits would forever reshape her existence. There was also a weird sensation coming from her tits, now that she was up. Like they wanted to cum too. But Cindy would figure that bizarreness out later.

Once Cindy got behind Angela, she was stunned by what she saw. Firstly, Angela's asshole was massively distended. Cindy was sure hers probably looked similar. But more importantly, Angela's clitoris was also massively engorged, the monster had turned it into a cock as well! Cindy was sure Angela did not know about this, but her cock hung down, erect, and it was only maybe six inches long. Oddly, Cindy just wanted to suck on her friend's new cock, but knew she needed to wait.

First, Cindy lined her massive erection up with Angela's still tight, but glistening pussy. She pushed the tip of her bitch-splitter along Angela's folds. Angela immediately brought her hands back and spread her own pussy lips for Cindy. Encouraged, Cindy pushed her member into the splayed open pussy. She met immediate resistance, but neither Cindy nor Angela would let that stop them. Their bodies only served one purpose now, to fuck or be fucked.

Angela widened her legs more and pulled at her lips harder, pushing herself back into Cindy, who likewise had grabbed onto Angela's hips and pulled almost desperately. Together, the two girls were able to break down Angela's barrier and in a scream of passion, Cindy's massive cock pushed through and plunged into the depths of Angela's body. Angela cried out as her pussy was split open, and Cindy hammered into her womb.

Cindy felt like an utter champion having busted into Angela's pussy. Unfortunately, about half of her cock was in her friend, having bottomed out in the little girl already. Regardless, Cindy started to work her cock in and out of her friend's hole, pulling out a bit, then plunging it back in. Angela's pussy could only handle maybe nine inches of Cindy's tool, but it was enough to get started. Angela's back was arched wonderfully, and the girl was finally moaning along with Cindy. Having served their purpose, Angela grabbed the bed sheets again with her hands as she prepared for her reaming.

Almost lovingly, Cindy began softly pulling her cock out a bit and then pushing it back into Angela. She loved her friend, and would need her friend. Who else would be there for her at this point? And Cindy needed to fuck, like her life depended on it. The implanted testicles were already hard at work, pumping out sperm that would need to get used. Thank God for Angela. Cindy wanted to make sure she would stick around so she made sure to honor Angela's request.

Nervously, Cindy reached her hand down, trailing her fingernails along the skin from Angie's upturned ass all the way down to her inner thighs. With only a small portion of her tool inside of Ang, there was ample space between the girls yet, so Cindy had room to work. Continuing on cautiously as she rocked her cock softly in and out of her friend, she let her fingers continue until she could just feel the shaft of Angela's new small cock.

Angela convulsed her hips slightly at the new sensation, giving a delightful moan into her pillow. Grinning, Cindy slowly wrapped her hand around Angela's enlarged clitoris which caused Ang to buck her hips again in pleasure. Cindy wasn't sure if Angela realized what had happened to her or understood the change the monster had created, but she was getting the impression it would be okay as Angela continued to gyrate her hips in pleasure.

Now Cindy was on a mission to get Angela to cum, and cum a lot. Cindy would be sure to extract all the pleasure she needed from Ang's gaping wrecked asshole, but for now, she would give Angela's pussy and cock her attention.

"Fuck yes Cindy, your cock feels so good. I'm so glad you fit, and thank you for rubbing my clit," Angela was moaning in between her words, "please don't stop, I'm almost there."

Cindy was smiling ear to ear as she continued stroking Angela's cock and sliding her massive tool in and out of the girl's clenching pussy. Cindy still couldn't believe how big her master was able to make her cock, she still had about eight or nine inches of her member that Angela's pussy wasn't able to accommodate.

"Ugh," Angela cried out in pleasure, "yes, Cindy, your fingers are magic and your cock is glorious." Angela was pushing her hips back to meet Cindy's loving thrusts. "I'm so close, please keep me as your willing fuck toy Cin."

Cindy was getting so turned on by Angela's lust and profound commitment, "You promise Ang?" Cindy accentuated her question with an extra thrust of her hips, "I'll need to fuck you for hours every day. And I'll need to go much deeper." It seemed to Cindy that it was turning Angela on, the idea of having her holes used.

"Yes, yes use me Cindy," Angela's voice was filled with pleasure and lust. She ground her hips deeper into Cindy's cock, "I'm yours, chain me to the bed, hollow me out." Angela was writhing.

Cindy was in heaven, the idea of Angela being so willing was a dream come true. She wondered for a moment if Angela would actually abandon her life to be Cindy's sex slave. It was all so surreal. Only time would tell what would happen to the two voracious lovers.

It only took a few more moments of gentle fucking and stroking before Angela cried out in elated passion. Cindy could feel Ang's pussy clenching her cock, and Angie's new elongated clitoris was throbbing and pulsating in Cindy's hand. The girl was moaning loudly as she rode her orgasm, milking the waves of pleasure for all they were worth. As Angela's orgasm subsided, Cindy released the girl's new cock, as she wasn't sure if Angela's realization of that would spoil things.

"Thank you Cin, god I needed that," Angela finally said, after she had stopped shuttering with desire. "I'm sorry my pussy doesn't satisfy your needs yet."

"Oh Ang, your pussy is wonderful, and I'm sure I'll get a little deeper each time," Cindy said pushing her cock forward a bit more.

Angela moaned in response, "God yes Cindy." Angela turned her head so she could see Cindy, she wanted to see her lover, the two locked eyes, "I am bound to you now, I exist for your pleasure, use me, fuck me, break me."

Cindy thought maybe the monster had changed her, had cast some spell on her. But the exactness of what had happened to her didn't matter. Angela had always been submissive, so maybe the monster just granted Angela her deepest desire. It also occurred to Cindy that Angela didn't seem to realize, or didn't seem to care that now her clitoris had been transformed into a cock.

"You're fucking perfect Ang, I'm sure we'll both love it," Cindy said as she delicately touched Angela's ass, and then traced her finger to the center, to Angela's distended and still gaping asshole, " but for now, maybe this hole is up to the challenge?" Cindy easily slipped two fingers into the girl's warped asshole.

Angela bucked her hips as she felt her gaping hole get penetrated. She went wild with desire, the monster had transformed her body into a pleasure instrument for Cindy, both mentally and physically. Angie arched her back more, pushing her asshole out as lewdly as possible, still looking and now grinning at Cindy who's massive cock was still stuffed in her pussy, "I think that thing was prepping me for you, thank you for making love to my pussy, but now I need you to satisfy yourself in my ass. No limits babe, use me till you're absolutely spent."

Cindy was beyond ready to devastate Angie's willing hole and flood her little friend with cum. She quickly worked her other two fingers into Angela's ass alongside the others and realized fully that she could've gotten her thumb in and could've easily fist fucked her. Maybe she would explore that option later, Cindy thought. But for now, she used Angela's ass as an anchor to push her throbbing cock out of the girl's tight pussy.

With a push of her hand and then a pull from her hips, she could feel the tightness of the girl's clenching pussy that simply didn't want to let go, but she slowly pulled her massive member out, bringing the girl's pussy lips with it as they held on the best they could. But it only took another few seconds, and finally Cindy's thick cock popped free of Angela's pussy, followed by a splurge of pussy juice that leaked onto the bed.

Both Cindy and Angela moaned as her cock came free and the girl felt empty. Her pussy, though red from the signs of the stretching it took, gaped only a little bit, and seemed to close back up more than Cindy expected. She was still surprised to see Angela's throbbing cock below too, even though it was small, Cindy couldn't wait to be fucked by it, she just hoped Angela wasn't too freaked out.

Unable to drag it out any more, Cindy pulled her fingers free from Angela's ass. She was shocked at how open the girl's ass was. Cindy knew hers had to look the same, heck maybe Angela would fist her ass later too. Bringing her enormous thick cock up, she aimed the apple sized tip up with Ang's rectal entrance. But then, out of curiosity more than anything, she slipped it upwards onto Angela's back and shuffled herself forward.

She then laid her long cock onto Angela's back to see just how deep into the girl she would be once she got her full foot and a half long shaft into her. Angela moaned at the weight of the cock and Cindy held back a laugh, but looked like it would be close to coming out of Angela's throat, and for some crazy reason, the idea made her wetter and her cock throb. She couldn't wait to see what magic her master had worked on this girl's fuck hole.

Getting back into position, Cindy lined her meat lance up with Angela's ravaged asshole. The tip rested perfectly into the cup created by the curves of Angie's ass which lead to her quivering misshapen rosebud. Cindy then grabbed Angela's hips with her hands, her stomach fluttering in anticipations of the lustful fucking she was about to give her friend. Her cock was glistening intensely with the moisture of the lubricant it was secreting, as Angela moaned and pushed her own ass back onto Cindy's cock. The bulbous tip of Cindy's monster pushed into Angela as it pressed forward into the gaping hole. Cindy watched fascinated as Angela's warped sphincter was opened up and then stretched slightly as it accepted her mass.

Angela's next moan sounded like a sense of relief, the little girl would be able to serve her purpose successfully. She was thoroughly hollowed out by the monster, and she would be perfect fuck toy for Cindy. Angela begged lustfully, "Use me Cin, fuck me, hurt me."

Completely taken by Angela's display of carnal desire, Cindy was quickly overwhelmed with lust as well. She swayed her hips back and forth as she felt her cock being welcomed by her friend's ass, then as she firmly grabbed Angela's petite hips, Cindy mercilessly slammed herself forward using all of her strength, leverage and pent up sexual frustration. Angela cried out as the massive cock plowed its way into her petite body, devastating her insides as it went but at the same time filling a wonderful void in her. Though the cock was relentless, it only confirmed her new role as Cindy's fuck toy and she would accept it proudly.

Cindy moaned loudly as her cock was deliciously treated to the most warm and perfect hole she could ever imagine. Her new testicles throbbed with pleasure as her heavy tits bounced as well. Her master had worked wonders on Angela's formerly tight rear, to the point of sheer amazement to Cindy. Her enormous foot and half long cock was buried over half way into her friend, which was incredible, but Cindy needed more. She was feeling more and more masochistic with Angela, egged on by the girl's obvious desire for more.

Cindy pulled her enormous cock free of the small girl with an audible pop. It was followed by a trickle of juices and exasperated moans from the girl. Angela's asshole was gaping incredibly, easily able to take Cindy's thick cock, her fist or maybe even her whole foot. Angela winked her rosebud at the emptiness however, Cindy did not make her wait long. Cindy gripped Angela's thin waist again and unceremoniously slammed her rod directly into Angela's intestines again. Angela cried out in surprise as her insides gave way to her mistress' immense cock and the brutal harshness of the fucking. Even with only two thrusts completed, Cindy's balls felt like they were churning out an overabundance of cum that Cindy knew she would need to empty into Angela's ass.

Unsatisfied yet again by the depth she had gone, Cindy withdrew her member from Angela's battered hole once more. Angela moaned deeply, happy to just be allowed to pleasure the lustful futa girl, but frustrated at the emptiness. But the emptiness didn't last long.

Over and over, Cindy forced herself into Angela's poor abused hole. Each time, Cindy would harshly drive herself further and further into Angie's body, lost in the pleasure she felt buried in the girl's rectum, but also at the pleasure building in each of her pussy lips. Also, bizarrely, Cindy's tits felt heavier and heavier as she fucked her friend. Even as the punishment to her body grew, Angela would push herself back harder and harder with each of Cindy's grueling thrusts that warped her body and rearranged her insides as the hard cock burrowed deeper and deeper. Angela knew the score and resigned herself to her fate, she would take Cindy's whole cock into her body and likely orgasm along the way.

The sounds of harsh penetration, moans, grunts and lust echoed through the room as Cindy continued the brutal assault on her friend's distended rectum. Despite everything, Angela continued to urge her on, begging Cindy to go deeper and for her to fuck her harder. With each thrust, Cindy's cock gained further progress into Angela's willing body. Finally, disturbingly, after countless brutal thrusts, Cindy's hips finally slapped into Angela's, their union complete. Cindy cried out in pleasure as she felt the warmth of Angela's body completely envelope her raging hard cock. Angela too, moaned in joy having finally achieved her goal.

Angela felt absolutely surreal. She could feel the cock pushing into her body, deeper than anything she had ever dreamed, and she knew it was continuing the work the tentacle started not long ago, reforming her insides. She felt like she was almost choking on the cock, it was buried so deep in her little body it felt like it was going to push out of her throat. She couldn't even believe it. The foot and a half long cock was buried in her, taking her breath away with each thrust. Yet she took it, and took it proudly.

Almost instantly upon completion of the devastatingly deep penetration, Cindy began shuttering as her triumphant cock began trembling, her new testicles also began throbbing and pulsing. Seemingly out of no where, an orgasm started to rip itself through her modified petite body. She cried out in satisfied lust as she pressed herself into her lover, and her cock began what would be the first of many massive orgasms in her willing fuck buddy's ruined tunnel.

The explosion was like none other as the pleasure ripped through her body, from her massive cock to her plump jiggling tits. She ground herself into her lover as the orgasm built, causing her to shutter and convulse as the orgasm took hold. Both girls became utterly surprised at what happened next. The throbbing orgasm not only triggered an eruption of cum from her new testicles which flooded Angela's insides causing the girl to cry out, but also copious amounts of milk to spring forth from her now bursting nipples. Cindy grabbed at her massive tits without realizing and she began squeezing them, which caused the milk to only spray out harder.

Angela's stomach began distending as her body was being filled with far more cum than should've been possible. What neither girl realized was the magical balls the monster had embedded in Cindy created a portal to the monster's own lust, and his endless quantities of sperm. The box on the bed shook too, the union of Cindy and her Master was finally realized. Cindy had been the first in the long line of women that was able to truly meld with the creature.

Cindy shook as her orgasm caused her to pump easily a gallon of cum that spewed forth from her raging hard cock, Angela's stomach bulged like she was six months pregnant, from the cum and the added girth from Cindy's cock, and her insides felt like they had been battered and rearranged, but finally the task was complete. Ang felt ecstatic and so wonderfully full. She was moaning and shaking almost uncontrollably as Cindy's cock came to rest inside of her. She reached down between her legs and began stroking her engorged clitoris, which resembled a decent sized cock, but paled in comparison to the monstrosity that now occupied her body. Stroking her engorged clitoris furiously, Angela moaned deeply in pleasure, lost in a euphoria unlike anything she thought was possible.

Cindy felt utterly victorious and dominant as her orgasm finally started to subside. She had conquered Angela's body completely. The battering of the young girl's corridor had done wonders for her sexual energy, yet she felt compelled to ravage her friend's hole further, to wreck and cock sleeve provided by her wiling companion. Even with the massive orgasm, her lust was far from being sated. In fact, she would learn, her lust would be endless. The need to orgasm was so paramount, it took hold of her. She would always need more.

Now the fucking began.

While Angela moaned and grunted, she worked her elongated clitoris passionately as Cindy started thrusting the majority of her enormous cock in and out of the young girl, easily a foot at a time plunging in and out, hollowing out the girl's intestines as she cried out in pleasure. Cindy never extracted her cock, keeping a majority of the cum trapped in the bloated young girl. Soon, the two were in a erotic rhythm of the brutal reaming which continued for easily five minutes. The slapping of skin, the bouncing of Cindy's ample tits, the desperate moans from a girl being plowed, her swaying distended belly filled with cum, the dripping of juices from both of the girl's pussies, the ravaged asshole and the plundering hard cock. Pleasure was building between the two in the raw carnal lust of their union.