Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was the next to cave, crying out in pleasure as an orgasm ripped it's way through her battered body, from her massive clitoris, clear through her abdomen, along every inch of her punished rectum, and all through her tits. She stroked her little cock harshly with the orgasm, milking every pleasure nerve she had while at the same time slamming her hips back into Cindy even harder, causing the girl's massive cock to pummel her insides more. The little girl was shuttering uncontrollably as the orgasm bore its way through her body, just as Cindy's cock did.

The convulsing girl was exactly the trigger Cindy needed, and she erupted in yet another deliriously pleasurable orgasm. She thrust herself as deep as she could into the brutalized asshole of her still orgasming friend and unloaded another copious amount of cum into her battered bowels, while spraying more milk from her huge breasts. The flood of additional cum caused Angela to cry out as her belly was distended even more from what felt like the second gallon of hot magical sperm that forced it's way deep into her bowels. Cindy could not see Angela's belly, so she really had no idea how much she was cumming or what it was doing to her friend.

"Ughh! Cindy, I'm so full, please," Angela begged as she felt the pressure building, extreme cramps begin burning through her intestines and her skin tightening painfully even as her own orgasm was still rippling through her. The first rush of cum from her magnificently hung lover was easy to tolerate, and in fact helped to only turn her on. This current rush of hot fluid was going way beyond Angela's little body to handle. She tried to pull herself forward to get away, but found herself trapped between the headboard of the bed and Cindy's massive cock.

Cindy was still mid-orgasm and did her best to milk Angela's body for all the pleasure she could before allowing the girl any reprieve. She grabbed a hold of the struggling girl and lodged her cum spewing member back into the girl, grinding herself into her as she did, desperate to ride her orgasm to it's perfect conclusion. She was lustful, and the pleasure was making her oblivious to the desperation of her friend. Regardless, cum began leaking out from Angela's rectum with every pulsation of her wonderful orgasm. She held Angela down as she continue to release her passion into the girl.

Despite the resolute pain she felt, Angela just bore down and accepted Cindy's second load. Her belly was fattening and the intense cramping continued as she felt more cum being pumped into her. She felt like it was filling her stomach, and even working it's way into her throat. Borderline, she was desperate for some release and hoped it was possible, because then at least she would be able to expel some of the cum.

And thankfully, it did.

Angela felt a heaving in her gut, as the liquid was forced further up her throat which then caused her to gag. Only a trickle came out on the first cough, the white viscous fluid dripping from her mouth. Again her stomach heaved, and again she gagged, this time a mouthful of warm sperm came up which she promptly released onto the headboard in front of her. She was as full as could be, and still she felt Cindy pumping more cum into her body.

With her submission near completely, Angela could feel her long hardened clitoris once stirring again, even though her orgasm basically just subsided. She couldn't help but find an insane amount of pleasure from having her ass the focus of the most insane fucking imaginable, and her body being used as a full on cum receptacle by her friend, to the point of causing her to throw up. Ang couldn't help herself, she began frantically stroking her long clitoris again and, despite the cum that was now flowing out of her mouth, she cried out in yet another earth shattering orgasm. As her body convulsed in pleasure, so did the cum that splattered from her mouth and leaked from her ass as Cindy rode her intense orgasm to its finale.

With their orgasms complete, both girls passed out, Cindy's cock still fully implanted in the bloated girl who was gurgling up copious amounts of cum with a grin on her face.

***Thank you for reading! What do you think should happen next?***