Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
301 Followers

And it did. Cindy then pushed herself hard back into Angela causing the petite girl to cry out as the massive cock burrowed its way through her body, completely filling her ass again. Fortunately for Angela, Cindy's cock excreted lubrication all the way along it's length, providing her with ample amounts of slick coating that eased any pain the girl might've felt.

Cindy cried out in utter pleasure and dominance, while Angela cried out in submission and shock. But it had only just begun for the young girl, who took the ravaging with surprising enjoyment. Even as Cindy began to fully fuck her ass, Angela would push herself back into the long cock, adding to the depth of the thrust. Angela loved getting fucked, and she loved being on the receiving end of things.

The brutal ass fucking continued for several minutes, all the while the slap of skin on skin and the moans of the two girls echoed throughout the room. Cindy could tell with every long plunge of her cock into her friend, that her friend's body was becoming more welcoming. Her ass was certainly still tight, but as the penetration continued, the clenching went away and her hole became eager for more.

Cindy began feeding off of Angela's primal moans, the girl was clearly enjoying the thorough incursion. She pulled more and more of her tool out of the girl's ass with every thrust, until she was pulling almost the whole way out and pushing the entirety of her length back in. Angela was now moaning and grunting much louder than Cindy as her body was reamed.

Angela strained to pull open her ass more for Cindy, spreading herself as much as possible to ease the natural resistance of her hole. She grunted out in passion with each thrust, arching her back and being the perfect recipient. When it was withdrawn, she felt hollow inside, but still grunted with surprise each time the cock descended into her rectum, forcing its way inside her petite body. Her stomach expanded slightly as well, as she accommodated the girth.

The sensations of pleasure began building through Cindy's new member. Every thrust she could feel her cock warming, driving pleasure throughout. Her labia too, seemed to bounce with lust on every thrust of her body. Her tits felt heavier and heavier as she fucked the girl too. The warm embrace of her tight ass was starting to send Cindy over the edge. Her cock was raging hard, and the fire inside of it needed to be quenched.

Cindy thrust herself almost violently into the willing ass. Long hard strokes deep inside, pulling at the tightly stretched skin that surrounded her former clitoris that, likewise, seemed to grow the nerves ten fold. Cindy bit her lower lip as she felt her long cock plunging the whole way into Angela's ass.

After several more deep strokes, Cindy could no longer contain herself. She felt her enormous clit-cock explode in pleasure. It crested out through her body like an avalanche of lust. She ground herself into her prey, pushing her cock in as deep as it would go, reveling in the warmth and tightness provided by the hole. Then she felt herself explode, literally. Out of her cock, she could feel a massive amount of liquid begin squirting out of her cock. "UUUGHH!!" Cindy cried out as the orgasm took hold of her.

Angela cried out too as she felt the warm liquid being sprayed deep into her body. Like a hose had been turned on inside of her, she felt the rush of cream filling her intestines. She moaned as she felt it moving through her insides, astonished the cock had that much in it.

Cindy pumped into Angela for nearly ten seconds, emptying the contents of her cock into the girl. It was probably a whole lot of the lubricant, or maybe something else. But with each squirt brought a moan of absolute pleasure from the girl as her hands gripped down on Angela's hips and ass

Riding the orgasm to its fullest, Cindy finally gave an exhausted moan as her climax came to a conclusion. She fell forward onto Angela's body, and wrapped her arms tightly around her.

"God that was so hot Ang," Cindy said still trying to catch her breath.

"Holy shit Cindy, I feel full. I didn't realize cum would shoot out of that strap on," Angela said as she grinned back at Cindy

"Yeah, uh," Cindy wasn't sure what to say. Her brain had returned to some semblance of normal as the earth shattering orgasm knocked her back to her senses. "Surprise," she finally said with a grin.

Angela laughed and reached back to caress Cindy's thighs, "well, whenever you're ready for round two, just let me know."

Cindy laughed as well and kissed the back of Angela's neck. Her hands found Angela's breasts as well and gave them a bit of squeeze. Angela turned her head and the two girls found each others lips and kissed.

Cindy pulled away just a bit, leaving Angela's tongue lapping about looking for more, "I have another surprise for you Ang."

"Oh," Angela said looking back at Cindy who righted herself again. Angela watched as Cindy, who was still buried in her ass, reached over and touched a mysterious looking black box that sat nonchalantly on the bed.

Then everything changed.

In an explosion of lust and shadow, the giant black tentacled creature burst forth from it's tiny prison and began feasting upon the two offerings. Angela could only give a brief muffled cry before the monster descended on her, shock not even having a chance to set in before her body's orifices were assaulted. Cindy had some idea what to expect, but she was still shocked as well at the ferocity at which the monster instilled it's will upon the two girls.

It seemed to only take a blink of an eye for Cindy's cock to be ripped from Angela's ass and the girl deposited onto her back next to Angela. Angela, too, was flipped over onto her back for the monster to explore. The aggression was jarring, and equally quickly followed by a myriad of penetrations into her own body.

Angela's fears turned to moans almost immediately. For her, the tentacles were sheer bliss in her body. They excreted an extra toxin that set off every pleasure sensing nerve in her body. First was the somewhat thick tentacle that pushed in through her mouth to initially quiet her. Another wrapped around her upper body to hold her down. Yet a couple more found her tits, wrapping themselves around her petite chest, yet still able to find enough breast to squeeze. Cindy's cock was pulled free of her ass and immediately replaced by a long thick tentacle that fully replaced her friend's spot and began descending much deeper into her teen body. Two fairly thin tentacles worked their way into her eager pussy, but instead of fucking her, they pried her pussy open for another penetration. A very thin long tentacle snaked it's way around Angela's hard clitoris, wrapping it up and squeezing it as the end of the tentacle found her tiny urethra and then pushed it's way into her virgin hole.

Cindy's little body was set upon as well to resume the attention she craved. This time, though, the monster was a little rougher with her. Her still bloated tits were wrapped up in tentacles that eagerly squeezed at the base of her tits, bulging them out from her chest. They continued to wrap tightly around the rest of her breasts which began to deform under the pressure, distending them out further. Cindy grunted as the pressure continued to build. Two very thin tentacles then found her hard nipples and attacked them in a similar fashion to the ones on her breasts, tightly wrapping themselves around each of her nipples and distending them too.

Next up was a massively thick tentacle that pressed up against her anal entrance. She spread her legs and lifted her hips, even prying open her ass cheeks as best she could. She knew the tentacle would win any battle of resistance, so she tried to welcome it the best she could. It secreted a similar lubrication as what her new cock did, and began lubing up her tight hole. Then, as expected, it began burrowing it's way into her ass. Slowly, at first, as her anal ring was expanded. Then, once she felt like she were about to split in two, the tentacle passed the barrier and began descending into her little body. There was no tentacle in her mouth that prevented her from crying out as her ass was invaded.

She was only given a moment to get accustomed to the girth of the tentacle that was now pushing into her bowels as another, far stranger insertion began taking place. A thin tentacle licked at the opening of her new cock. She watched intently, despite the pressure being exerted on her tits and the massive log being inserted into her ass. The thin tentacle then pushed into her cock. Immediately, the pleasure of this tentacle took front and center. Her cock was still, biologically, her clitoris, with all of it's nerves and pleasure centers. Having her cock stroked or inserted into a hole was one thing, but having this little tentacle pushing into the depths of her long clitoris was something entirely different.

Cindy pushed her hips upwards, begging for more. And her tentacled master was eager to show her a whole new level of ecstasy, submission and dominance. The tentacle that was only just exploring the entrance of her cock now pushed in further, Cindy's hips bucked in pleasure, even as the tentacles around her tits tightened even more, and the massive one in her ass lurched forward, stretching her out more.

Angela was convulsing in lust as the tentacles delved deeper into her holes, exploring her body and stretching out her orifices. Her petite teen body showing bulges of churning masses in her stomach as the tentacles filled her. Her tits, as little as they were, were now being cinched from the tentacles, causing them to turn red, making them look like small hard apples.

Cindy's hands gripped the bed sheets as she moaned feeling the euphoria of the penetrations. Her ass was being widened almost painfully, but the monster had a way of soothing the accompanying pain and converting it instead to pleasure. She knew her ass would never be the same after this. But what was really grabbing her attention was the long tendril that was worming it's way into her new cock. It seemed to seep copious amounts of lubrication to ease the penetration, but also thickened as it went in. She could feel her urethra being stretched slightly.

She watched in lewd fascination as the tentacle wormed it's way further into her cock. 'Where is it going?' she thought as she moaned in pleasure as it began pushed in further, but also seemed to grow inside of her. She could feel it widening her hole as it quickly went past half way, and then finally descending into her body proper.

It only took another moment or two and Cindy felt the tentacle pushing into her pussy, though not into her hungry lips, but on the inside, under her skin. She could feel it nudging around. She looked down and she could see the tight skin of her pussy mound bulging, she could even see the tentacle moving under her skin. She sensed some frustration from the tentacle. She was unsure of what her anatomy even was at this point, but it seemed like it was trying to get into the right side of her bloated labia.

Just then she felt a burning sensation where the head of the tentacle was, pushing it's way further. It was making a path to her labia. She could feel pinpricks of pain, and gasped a bit at the shock of it. Then all pain would subside, as if it had put some anesthetic in her, but not entirely. Then it happened, there was a pop followed by a torrent of pain. Cindy cried out as she felt the tentacle force it's way into her labia. Her hands went down to her pussy to soothe it, even as the tentacle must've put more pain reliever in.

With her hands holding her pussy, she could feel the warmth of her sexual desire, her full throbbing cock and the tentacle working it's way down her shaft and into the right half of her pussy. She wished for a moment that she could grab it and pull it out of her, but as the tentacle worked into her, she gave herself over more the creature and it's whims. While it was clear Angela was lost in a world of sexual bliss, Cindy was much more in the service of a demanding master.

Another bunch of thin tentacles descended on Cindy's body. Two of them narrowed in on her trapped and bulging tits, and had been previously done, opened their little mouthed ends and latched themselves onto her nipples. Cindy winced in pain as the tiny teeth bit into her sensitive buds. While at the same time several tentacles found her engorged cock, but they did not open their mouths to bite her. Instead, out from each end protruded an inch long thin needle.

Cindy knew what was about to happen and submitted fully to her master, she pushed her cock forward, as if offering it willingly. Her master approved, and thrust the needled ends of the tentacles into her throbbing member. Cindy cried out softly and bit her lower lip, there was no denying the pain associated with the penetration of the skin of her nerve filled long clitoris.

Immediately, the needles began pumping in another growth toxin. Any pain she felt was suppressed and Cindy moaned loudly as her clitoris erupted with an insane amount of pleasure. She grabbed a hold of the sheets again and pushed her cock up further. The toxin went to work both enhancing her girth, and filling every nerve ending with delightful pleasure triggers.

Cindy was now fully on board. She loved her new cock and was eager for it to grow even bigger. She had no clue how she would live a normal life now, trying to hide this new beast, but she was so excited to use it. Angela grabbed her hand and Cindy gripped it in return. Cindy looked over to see Angela looking back at her. Her friend was being completely railed by the tentacled monster. Every orifice being filled to capacity and being fucked. Angela looked like she was in heaven, and her eyes thanked Cindy.

Cindy grinned as she felt her cock throbbing and pulsing from the warmth of the toxin as it worked her body. Her cock was expanding even more. Cindy broke eye contact with Angela sadly, but gripped her hand tighter. Her eyes widened with surprise when she looked at her cock again. It had swelled incredibly in just a few moments, from around seven or so inches, to easily a foot long and a solid two or so inches thick. Her friends would have to be really willing for this monster to fit in them.

For a moment, Cindy had forgotten about the massive tentacle that was reshaping her anal opening and her tits which were being crushed as they bulged even more. It was like her master was pumping in pure pleasure and bliss into her new cock and nipples, and Cindy was writhing in appreciative euphoria.

Minutes passed as the monster worked both girls into sexual bliss. Angela was crying out in orgasm as the tentacles churned deep inside her body, while Cindy was lost in the ecstasy produced by the chemicals flooding her tits and cock.

The monster then changed things up as it had plans for both of the girls. The thinner probing tentacles in Angela were extracted from her little body and she was flipped back over onto all fours as she had been when Cindy was railing her. Glistening slime leaked from her ass down her slit and onto the bed. Her asshole was gaping open from the reaming it had received from both her friend, and the long tentacle. A new larger tentacle now presented itself in front of her rosebud and started to push in.

Although the euphoria being delivered by the toxins was earth shattering, it left Cindy on the edge of an orgasm the whole time. She thought briefly that the reason she wasn't cumming is that her body was undergoing such drastic changes that, although all she could feel was pleasure, there was suppressed pain responses holding her back. She could hear Angela started to grunt and groan next to her, but Cindy was focused entirely on her new member, that was still growing. It was easily a foot and a half long, and two or three inches thick, and all she could think of was plowing her friends with it.

Its then that Cindy noticed there was a lump traveling along the tentacle that went into her new urethra. The lump was egg shaped, and pushing through the tentacle fairly slowly. She could sense that whatever that was would be pushed into her cock. She steadied herself as she watched it come closer to the tip of her massive clitoris.

With all the pleasure it had graced her with, she was willfully compliant if the monster also needed to relieve itself of more dark and sinister needs. She starred at the large body moving down the tentacle, even though her tits were growing as well and being constricted tighter and tighter until they turned purple, and her ass was being hollowed out, all her focus remained on her the egg about to enter her cock.

At first, she felt a tightening at the tip. Then, gradually, forcefully, the egg began pushing into the little hole at the end of her massive clitoris turned cock. The bulge was relentless, even though it struggled to gain entry. Both Cindy and Angela were crying out dealing with their respective intrusions. Cindy knew she would be feeling pain shooting out if it were under any other circumstance, but the toxins seemed to erase the brunt of it. Despite that, she could feel her little hole being stretched to its absolute limit as the massive egg finally broke through the initial resistance and popped through the tip of her cock. Immediately, she felt relief.

Cindy moaned as she felt the massive tentacle in her rectal cavity push in even deeper as the egg continued it's long descent into her body. She could see the bulge in her cock where the egg was, and shuttered as she felt herself accepting it further inside. Slowly but surely, it pushed its way down her massive member and finally inside where she felt another found of manageable pain as the egg pushed it's way in and eventually ended up inside of her right pussy lip.

Cindy reached her hands down and felt the massive lump that was now embedded in half of her pussy. The monster had given her a testicle! It really felt like the size of an egg and bloated her pussy out obscenely. But she still felt her pussy there, completely soaking wet and begging for cock.

Before she could even adjust to having one ball pushed in her cock, she realized a second was already pushing it's way into her. She grunted again as she felt her urethra being pried open to accommodate the second of her two new testicles. She grunted again as she pushed her cock up, offering herself to her master knowing she just needed to get it past the tip and it would do the rest on its own.

With another pop of relief, the egg pushed past through the point of most resistance and began the long descent to her pussy. While Cindy had been absorbed in her own perils, she realized Angela was involved in her own. Angela's face was buried in a pillow in she was gripping the bed sheets hard, until her knuckles turned white. Cindy could see a massive tentacle working it's way into Angela. It was as thick as her new cock, and somehow Cindy just knew it was in her ass, but she wasn't sure how far.

She reached over and put her hand on Angela's. Angela quickly grabbed her hand and held it, still grunting into the pillow. The two girls held each other for what felt like another half hour, moaning and grunting, as the tentacles finished their work.

When it was all done, both girls looked like they were in a late term pregnancy, though Cindy was already familiar with the monster's orgasms. Angela had cried out in surprise and lust as the monster finally filled her with his passion. Cindy was still on her back, and her stomach had bloated, only making her tits look bigger as the massive tentacle flooded her ass with cum. Likewise, Angela's normally tight little stomach hung down overly plump with cum.

This time, though, Cindy did not pass out, and neither did Angela. The tentacles in both of their asses seem to deflate a bit with the orgasm, and then slowly withdrew from their bodies. With it, a gush of liquid poured out of them, followed by a full on spray across the room from Angela's upturned and gaping ass.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
301 Followers