Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 03

Story Info
Futas, BDSM, Femdom and Fun! *crazy kink*
13.3k words
4.72
15.8k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

***Thank you for your time. This one is a weird one, as the girl's invite their sadistic friend over for some fun. Obviously this is all a fantasy, and nothing in it should be done by anyone (or really could be done by anyone?). Either way, this one leans into the Futa Girl stuff pretty heavily, and combines it with some bdsm, which is my favorite. Unfortunately, there isn't much in the way of tentacles in this one, though that will return in the next!***

Cindy stirred softly as she resumed active consciousness. She had a delighted grin on her face as she became aware of her surroundings, blinking softly as she awoke. The light was pouring in through the partially shaded windows of the room. The huge old windows in the large home created a mysterious ambiance, accented by the dusty old curtains. 'There was magic in the home,' onlookers would say, and they would be right. Though, now, it was entirely sexual.

It was morning. A crisp new day had started.

'Maybe it was all a dream,' Cindy thought as her brain began the thoughts of the day. She realized that Angela was gone. Startled, she looked around the room and took in her surroundings. She was laying comfortably on the ornate chaise lounge. Soft blankets had been pulled up over her, and her head was resting on soft pillow. The bed, the centerpiece of most of last night's carnal lust was cleared off to the mattress.

Cindy pushed herself up noting immediately that her breasts were still heavy and much larger than they were just a day ago. Pulling the blanket aside, she confirmed her new cock was still very much attached. It was no dream. Her cock throbbed to attention too, as she looked at it. Even soft, it was still a large nine inches long and nearly two inches thick. With every beat of her heart, it grew slightly, drawing in blood from her body.

With a moment of privacy, she decided to inspect her pussy, opening her legs on the couch, touching the bottom of her feet together to help spread open her thighs. The lips of her pussy were massive and bulging. Her fingers confirmed the existence of two hard plump eggs in each of her lips They were probably an inch or so thick, and her lips were bloated, filled with cum that had produced as she slept. Yet her horny little hole was still ready and dripping. She felt inside of herself, curious how she had been changed. She could feel where her little urethra used to be and it was now just smooth skin. It truly had been replaced with a real cock! Not to mention how tits had changed as well, they went from being a nice little but perky B to big plump C's, maybe even D's, full of milk. However, her main attraction was her cock for sure, and the whole of her cock was as sensitive as her clit had been.

"Morning Cin," Cindy was startled in surprise as she heard Angela. She pulled her fingers out of her snatch and looked up at Ang almost ashamed she was caught playing with herself.

Ang looked gorgeous, and her sexy outfit caught Cindy by surprise. Angela was wearing white thigh high stockings and an ornate breast-less lingerie top. Her tits were perfectly perky and accentuated wonderfully by the flimsy material. In her hands she held a plate with some fruits and snacks on it, "I hope you don't mind, I found some fun outfits in one of the closets, and I'd say they fit me pretty good." Angela grinned and Cindy smiled back.

Cindy's cock stiffened even more, "Do they ever, damn Ang. I guess you are okay with what happened?"

Angela suddenly looked very meek, looking down at the floor before Cindy, "Endlessly, yes." Angela looked back up at Cindy, her cock stiffening as she continued pleading, "I feel incomplete without you inside of me now, and..." Angela looked up at Cindy with a genuine smile, "and I love my new cock."

"Come here," Cindy said, dropping her feet off the side of the couch, and laying back which caused her cock to stand intimidatingly erect, her meaning obvious. Her member was already throbbing and dripping with lubrication.

Angela quickly shuffled her way over to Cindy, unable to even control herself. Cindy smiled watching the girl's new clit cock bounce up and down. It was like she was being controlled by something other than herself, or she was suffering from a true addiction and completely unable to say no or even resist. She put the plate down next to Cindy carelessly, a few strawberries and blueberries spilling off the side. Angela then turned her ass towards Cindy, grabbed her ass cheeks, bent over and spread herself open. Cindy saw the girl's asshole clearly and still couldn't believe just how wrecked it looked. Yet it only turned her on more. That was her hole now.

Submissively, lovingly, and eagerly, Angela lined her hungry gaping hole up with Cindy massive cock and began impaling herself on it. Inch by desperate inch Angela took Cindy's thick long cock into her gorgeous petite body yet again. Cindy found herself moaning in pleasure as Angela's warm hole took more of her wet cock, while Angela herself was moaning in gratified fulfillment.

Despite her moans, Angela would still grunt as she was still getting accustomed to the massive tool which was now working its way into her intestines, stretching her out yet again, and causing her stomach to show a bulging outline moving clearly up her abdomen, which Angela caressed with her hands.

"God Angela, you're so fucking perfect, take my cock you dirty whore," Cindy egged the girl on as the warm hole began triggering all of her pleasure senses, from her massive member to her new balls, and even to her tits.

Once Angela got started, there was no stopping her. She needed Cindy's cock in her, even though it was completely reshaping her body and wrecking her insides, Angela had always been turned on by Cindy, and fantasized about being with her, but the tentacled monster had bridged some gap in her mind, influencing her beyond her grasp, but also influenced her body to be the most best hole possible for Cindy. She would sacrifice herself in any way to please her big cocked Futa friend. So despite the obvious discomfort the gigantic member caused, Angie took it with gleeful lust.

"Your cock is the best thing to happen to me Cin," Angela said through her moans, utterly enslaved.

It only took a few minutes for the self lubricating cock to become fully inserted in the insatiable girl, who's moans were just turning Cindy on more and more, causing her balls to start churning with the monster's cum and her cock to throb. She wanted to throw Angela down on all fours, to plow her ass again and make the girl fat with her cum, but for now she decided to enjoy the sweet dedication of her lover.

Angela was not about to let Cindy down. She raised herself up about so that about six or eight inches of Cindy's member was exposed and then dropped herself back down on the enormous pole that practically split her petite body. She would moan each and every time she lifted herself up and then let Cindy's meat spike spear her body again. Cindy audibly relished every rough penetration it caused, she grabbed a hold of Angela's hips and pulled the girl down even hard, pushing herself up to meet Angela's dropping hips.

With each lift of her body, Angela would pull herself just a bit higher up off Cindy's cock causing more of the tool to drive itself into her young body. The hard shaft brutally slamming itself through the beautiful girl like a battering ram. Yet, despite it all, Angie only moaned and continued the self inflicted impaling of her body, even stroking her enlarged clitoris as she did.

Cindy was in love, driving her cock into the willing recipient harder. Angela's body was perfect, her body was thin, with wonderfully wide hips, her long hair bouncing up and down as her body punished itself on Cindy shaft. Cindy could imagine Angela's tits bouncing, as well as that new cock of hers. The noises of flesh on flesh, liquids sloshing and the moans of both girls filled the room. She could quickly feel her pleasure building, she knew her fat pussy lips were becoming more bloated with cum.

Dropping herself down yet again on the massive cock, Angela began shuttering with pleasure as she ground her ass down onto Cindy's cock while starting to frantically masturbate her long hard clitoris. It was obvious that Angela was now working towards her own wonderful orgasm. She squeezed her ass onto Cindy's cock and stroked her long clit while panting and moaning.

Cindy held the girl, pushing her cock in as deep as she could as Angela started to convulse on her. She knew her cock was nearly the whole way through the young woman's body. She was lost in a similar world of pleasure, but now she could imagine even more insane things happening, like would she be able to fuck all of friends like this? Would one of them fuck her? Then she thought of blowing her massive loads inside of Angela again, filling her to the brim and Cindy's loins and melded with Angela's writhing pleasure.

"Oh god!" Cindy cried out in delirious pleasure, her cock and balls throbbed with lust as her friend impaled herself brutally.

Now both of the girls were tied in utter pleasure, Angela screamed out as she felt the Cindy's massive meat spear wrecking her insides. Angela didn't want anything else in life anymore. She didn't want to have the big wedding, she didn't want to have kids (unless they were Cindy's), she didn't want a career, she didn't want worldly possessions of any sort, she just wanted to serve Cindy.

Angela slumped back a bit as she finally came down from the euphoric high of her near orgasm, she turned and looked at Cindy, then fully spun herself around on her friend's cock, bringing her leg over Cindy onto the other side so she was straddling her. Cindy smiled, finally able to see the girl of dreams.

"Good morning mistress," Angela said with a broad grin across her face. Her stomach was bloated outwards, stretching the thin fabric of the lingerie top from the bulge created by Cindy's huge cock, and Angie's clitoris turned cock was rock hard and now pressing into Cindy's thin belly.

"Good morning gorgeous," Cindy said back with with equally large smile, "are you really all mine now?" One of Cindy's hands wrapped itself around the girl's hard long clitoris and the other touched the bulge of the girl's stomach. She could feel the hardness of her cock inside of the girl, and could feel her touch through the tight skin.

Angela giggled in her reply, "If only you knew Cindy," as she touched the tops of Cindy's hands which were firmly fondling her little cock, "entirely and without question, yes." Angela ground herself more into Cindy as she become putty in Cindy's hands. She continued, though moaning between words, "your Master has outlined my role clearly, I'm to serve you, in whatever manner pleases you. Degrade me, fuck me, use me, hurt me, the worse it is, the harder I'll cum." Angela accentuated the words by grabbing onto Cindy's large tits and giving them a squeeze, causing some milk to shoot out from her nipples.

Cindy moaned as the liquid sprung from her breasts, still masturbating the girl's cock but letting her head fall backwards. Angela took that as a good sign and squeezed Cindy's tits some more, then slapped them abruptly, which made Cindy moan even more.

Then Angela grabbed Cindy's nipples firmly, causing Cindy to grunt with pleasure even more and stroke Angela's cock harder. Encouraged, Angela pinched Cindy's nipples with increasing pressure and when rewarded with more moaning and the nipples themselves seemed to grow, she pinched them harder and even pinched them with her nails. Cindy's moans continued, as did her wanking of Angela's cock. Cindy's cock throbbed inside of Angela's body, pulsing with desire.

"Your tits have been changed wonderfully Cin, your nipples are just begging to be pinched and I think they enjoy it judging by the response," Angela said as she dug her fingernails into Cindy's enlarging nipples.

"It feels so good Ang! I know it should hurt, but its just making me more aroused," Cindy said laughing, but with a horny grin on her face.

Angela smiled at Cindy's admission, pinching her nipples as roughly as she could, "hmmm, maybe we should invite Andrea over and let her hurt us. She thrives on that sort of shit, and I think you and I are totally in the mood."

Cindy grinned, as her cock throbbed in desire inside the petite girl, "She's tortured you before right?"

Angela smiled and nodded, "Mmhmm."

"Last time we were together, she slapped my pussy until I came," Cindy said matter of factually, though the idea of the sadistic girl hurting her more instantly turned her on. What would Andrea come up with now, given the state of the two girls?

"Oh the last time Andrea and I were together she tied me up, shoved a ginger root in my ass, whipped my tits, beat my cunt with a flog and then fisted my pussy until I passed out," Angela tugged on Cindy's nipples, "it was nowhere near as good as having you in me, but I'm dying to see what she does to us."

"Oh god, I need to see that happen again, let's call her," Cindy said as she proceeded to tease Angela as the girl retrieved her phone and set putting into motion their next adventure. She texted Andrea, exchanged some cordials, but cut to the chase pretty quickly. They were horny, they had changed, and they wanted to played with.

Andrea was absolutely shocked by the images she had received, but her pussy got wet immediately, just the sight of those two sluts and those cocks! She was so happy the girls thought of her, but what was the deal with the magic thing? Regardless, she was in a delightfully sadistic mood, but she would learn just what this magic was all about. Packing up a bag with some needed supplies, she headed to the creepy antique shop that Cindy's mom owned.

The two Futa girls actually managed to keep their hands off of each other for long enough to clean up and get ready for Andrea's arrival. They cleaned, showered and made the place presentable for their guest. Cindy found that when completely sidetracked, her massive cock would actually shrink down to a flexible nine or so inches, but stayed rather chubby, yet still, maybe she would be able to hide it somehow, maybe even insert it into her own ass so she could go out in public again?

Cindy experimented with trying to hide her cock. At first it didn't work at all, the idea was only turning her on, so her cock would harden and make the task impossible. Once hard, there was no way for the cock to bend enough to be inserted in her ass. She could then imagine once she got the cock into herself, then proactively turning herself on, suddenly wanting to experience the massive cock in her body, and even filling herself with cum, and then, almost without her even realizing, her monster shaft actually adjusted, and she was easily able to slide the shaft into her ass.

Her master had actually made this possible, when he had reshaped her ass just like he did with Angela. This was likely all part of his deviant master plan. Once inserted, she knew she had to keep up with her chores, but she showed Angela her progress who was elated for Cindy. They'd be able to go out again, though Cindy would never be able to wear a bikini. With the cock in her ass, they weren't sure how she would cum since most of her parts were inaccessible, except for her tits. Though Ang took another moment to pinch Cindy's nipples and it became very apparently that Cindy might be able to cum from just having her nipples played with. But their experiment was cut short as they heard the doorbell ring and a text came to their phones, 'Let me in, I want to play with you sluts."

Cindy and Angela were both quite nervous about this. Angela was a complete submissive by nature, and also masochist, so she was eager to have Andrea over, though she was hesitant about what the girl would do or say about her new elongated clit. Cindy, on the other hand, felt an overwhelming desire to be hurt and Andrea was the best person for the job. She was also really attracted to her. Andrea was rather tall, maybe 5'10" and she was covered in tattoos. She also had a bright red dyed Mohawk with the sides of her heads shaved. She was quite the interesting sort, but just added to her well thought out motif.

Excited and eager, the girls ran down to greet their friend.

Andrea was dressed to impress as well. She had on a set of very high heeled shoes, sexy black fishnet stockings, a very short tight fitting skirt, a fairly simple t-shirt on that said, "Plays rough with others." She was carrying a pink and black leopard pattern bag as well. She smiled when she saw the two girls. Angela was wearing the same white stockings and lingerie top. Cindy left almost nothing to the imagination, her huge tits fully exposed as she was wearing only a skirt but kept her cock tucked into her ass.

"Pull that skirt up slut," said Andrea demandingly, eyeing up Cindy's huge tits.

Cindy was quick to comply, even though she could be seen from the road, the cars and people walking though no one seemed to notice at first. Her cock stiffened in her ass, and it was obvious Andrea was confused by what she saw. Cindy then spread her legs, and pulled her cock free. It was immediately ready for action, growing to it's full eighteen inch length. Andrea was shocked and delighted, she then grabbed the cock with her hand which caused Cindy to moan with pleasure, pushing her hips forward for friend. She couldn't help but notice the hard cock that Angela had too.

"This is fucking hot, look at these cocks," Andrea explored Cindy's heavy erect member, finding it indeed seem to spring out from the top of the girl's pussy, where her clit might've normally been.

"I'm able to take it to the hilt in my ass," Andrea said proudly, looking for approval from Andrea as well.

Andrea quickly looked over to Angela in surprise and then she grinned, "Fucking impossible, really slut?"

Angela smiled eagerly as her cock bounced, "It made me cum so hard, yes."

"I always knew you were an anal whore Angela," Andrea said with a lustful smile, "turn around, I want to see." Angela quickly obeyed, bending herself over and spreading her cheeks for Andrea, exposing her still gaping and recently fucked ass.

Happy with Angela's utter submissiveness, Andrea was shocked to see Angela's hole and how distended it was, easily gaping over an inch as the girl pulled herself open. Unable to even help herself she dropped the bag she was carrying and jammed four raw fingers into the girl's hungry ass. Angela cried out in surprise but steadied herself, and pushed back into the harsh penetration. Especially with being raw, Andrea could immediately tell she'd be able to fist Angela easily.

While still nearly fisting Angela, Andrea felt around Cindy's cock and pussy for a few more moments, even dipping her fingers into the girl's wet hole, and also noticed the two bulging pussy lips. Now things were getting really interesting. Without hesitation Andrea slapped her hand against Cindy's fat lips, slamming her testicle filled pussy into her body. In turn, Cindy moaned in pleasure and surprise, her knees buckled a bit from the pain, but she kept herself presented for Andrea, even reaching out to steady herself.

She pulled out her hand, and slapped Cindy's pussy again then instructed the girls, "Let's get inside and start."

All of the eager girls raced into the house and up the stairs to the same bedroom as before. Andrea was getting wetter as she went, loving the idea that these girls were now this horny for her and they fully understood what Andrea enjoyed, the infliction of sexual pain on hot girls.

Once in the room, Andrea put the bag of toys on the dresser, noting the mysterious box that was laying on the bed immediately. She looked at it with a moment of utter curiousness, but then quickly walked up to Cindy and grabbed both of her nipples tightly in her fingers and pulled her tits upwards. Cindy was caught by surprised and hissed a bit in pain, but let Andrea continue without interference. Andrea held the girl, as Cindy's cock stiffened and pushed under her skirt. Andrea widened her legs a bit so the fat cock could push it's way up towards Andrea's pussy, "I want you both to know you're super hot and I don't really understand what is happening and I'm really looking forward to hurting you both," Emphasizing her words, she pinched Cindy's nipples harder which only caused the girl to moan more, "but I have a couple rules."

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers