Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy moaned through the pain in her heavy milk filled breasts, and Angela looked on as her pussy was moistening, Andrea continued, "First, you only get to cum with my permission, agreed?" Both of the girls nodded eagerly.

"Good, next, do you both agree to absolutely no limits?" she asked.

Again, both of the girls enthusiastically agreed.

"Excellent. Let's get started. Ang, slip your cock in Cindy," Andrea said then began passionately kissing Cindy, who returned it happily even as Andrea continued to pinch her nipples harshly. Angela couldn't get her long clitoris in Cindy fast enough. She had yet to penetrate anyone with it and was so excited at the opportunity. Cindy pushed her hips backwards to give Ang access to whichever hole she desired, but that caused her cock to pull away from Andrea's crotch. Andrea took that moment to let go of Cindy's nips and slip off her panties, tossing them aside.

Angela first eased her cock into Cindy's ass and found it ready for business. Obviously the tentacled monster had readied Cindy's own ass for her cock as well. Then Angela pulled out and slipped her slender long clit into Cindy's pussy. Her hole was so warm, tight and welcoming, Angela found where she wanted to be for now. The wetness that embraced her cock turned her on immensely and she plunged herself deep into her friend. Once inserted, both of the girl's were moaning even more as Cindy then moved her hips forwards, poking her massive cock into Andrea's wet pussy. Andrea opened her legs more for Cindy's cock, surprised at the weight and mass of it as it slapped her pussy, her fingers then went to work on Cindy's nipples again.

The girls all found their joy in the situation for a few minutes, Angela humping away at Cindy's tight sex while pulling at her hips, Cindy awash in pleasure as Andrea manipulated her nipples and her cock slapping against Andrea's wet folds, and, of course, Andrea was dripping with anticipation. Andrea then started pulling Cindy's nipples, and the girl, over towards the bed. Once there, Andrea directed Cindy onto her knees on the side of the bed, and then gave the same instruction to Angela, "push up those asses you sluts."

The girls giggled as they pushed their tits into the bed, spread their legs some more, and pushed up their asses. That's when Andrea realized that both of their assholes were incredibly distended. This was just too good to be true. She also found it sexy as fuck to see their very different sized cocks hanging down, and Cindy's huge pussy lips now perfectly accessible, "you should probably hold hands and kiss too, while I work on you both."

Cindy and Angela couldn't help themselves, they were so intensely horny, hornier than they probably should've been. Clearly they were both under the influence of something beyond them, to the point where they were beginning to understand that just being near the box made them crazy with lust. Their Master required their submission, and they would provide it to him. Cindy's pussy lips started churning with cum and became visibly larger. So kiss each other they did, as their pussies dripped with desire.

Andrea had dreamed of a day like this. She was hugely attracted to both girls, so this was an absolute fantasy come true. Her brain tried to wrap itself around the changes the two girls had undergone, but was coming up lacking. And, for some reason, it didn't matter. It turned her on more, and she felt more sadistic than ever. She stripped off her skirt and shirt, leaving on only her black lacy bra, heels and fishnets.

Ang and Cin were already deeply making out, but also gyrating their hips, as if to encourage Andrea to torment them. Their lust was growing. The idea of this tall sexy girl torturing them was just making the girls wetter. And too, for Andrea, she continued to feel intensely sadistic, much more so than normal.

Firstly, she want to inspect her willing participants. She quickly noted how used and stretched both of their assholes looked. It was unavoidable to see. Angela's looked far looser and raw, but Cindy's even looked like it was capable of taking a fist fairly easily. Next up Andrea realized there were two golf ball sized objects inside of each of Cindy's pussy lips, and Cindy confessed that she now had proper cum producing testicles. Andrea was hooked. She wanted to see just what these two girls could handle. Additionally, Cindy's cock had a very welcoming urethra, which Andrea was easily able to slide a finger into, and then a second.

First, she needed to play with their asses. Andrea loved fisting. The idea of fisting sent her mind into a whole new world of arousal. The power of it. The authority you had over a person once your fist was inside of them. The look they would give you. She had already fisted Angela's pussy once, and the girl was a natural, though it took a lot of lube and effort to get it to fit. Clearly, it left an impression on little Angie. Andrea pussy was leaking strings of juice down her inner thighs in anticipation. She grabbed some lube from her bag and set to work on the two girls.

With her hands properly lubed, Andrea began the dual anal fisting. Cindy and Angela were passionately making out in anticipation of the fisting. Cindy, especially, was excited since she had yet to have her ass really penetrated, besides Angie's little cock briefly. With both asses perfectly presented, Andrea dipped her four lubricated fingers into each girl's distended backside. She was shocked at the elasticity of the girl's assholes as she initially inspected their orifice. Angela, who was the recipient of her right hand, was noticeably looser, as Andrea had no issue spreading her fingers out and could immediately tell she could be rougher. Cindy's ass still had a clenching to it, and Andrea had to push slightly harder to get her fingers in.

Andrea's pussy was full on drenched at this point, and there was a steady flow of her juices leaking down her inner thighs. She was the wettest she had ever been in her life. This scenario was something directly out of her wildest fantasy. She couldn't wait to see what these two girls were capable of, how much they could take, how they would suffer, and whether they would be handle what she was hoping to dish out. She also couldn't wait to see the massive cock Cindy had ravaging Angie's body, but Andrea also knew she'd be able to give the girl just about anything then, and she planned to. Andrea was feeling like she needed to be especially cruel to Angela. Angela was a perfect little masochist, and something about her just made Andrea want to hurt her.

Andrea decided first to switch her attention to Cindy. She slipped her thumb in next to the four fingers, and, with just the right twist and some effort, she was able to pop her fist in past the knuckles. Cindy lurched forward a bit in surprise, moaning through the tongue kiss she was giving Angela.

Now that Cindy's fisting was complete, Andrea turned all her focus onto Angela. She had this idea that she would make Cindy's fisting a treat for the girl, slow, methodical, intimate and loving. While Angela's fisting would be brutal, it would be harsh and punishing. She wanted the girl's to have completely different experiences and come away not really understanding why they felt so different. She would make love to Cindy, and she would find Angela's limits.

Andrea started by slapping her hand back and forth in Angela's ass. Each movement Andrea put as much strength as she could into it, causing Angela's hips to sway side to side as her asshole was wrenched to either side. Angela grunted with each forceful movement in her ass, but pushed herself out further for Andrea, as Cindy softly moaned.

Then Andrea curled her fingers hard and began painfully pushing into the sides of Angela's inner walls, focusing mainly on pushing towards the girl's pussy. She forced her fingers deeper into the girl, until Angela's pussy began bulging out where her fingers were pushing. Encouraged, Andrea pushed her hand in further to the gaping asshole, until her thumb was up against the girl's ass cheeks and the palm of her hand was full inserted. Then she felt around with her fingers inside of the submissive Futa girl for as much of the girl's womb as she could then eagerly pushed that outwards. Grotesquely, the insides of Angie's womanhood began pushing out of her bulging pussy lips. Pinkness emerged as Angela whined into Cindy's kisses. Andrea immediately wanted to slap at it with her other hand, but figured she'd let the girl's help.

Andrea was curious just how much of a masochist Angie was, commanding the two Futas, "I want to see you both slap your pussies while I'm fisting you, slap them hard."

Still pushing Angie's interior out through her pussy, she was fascinated to see Angela's hand come between her legs and begin slapping the rawness of her pink insides eagerly. The wet slapping noise was divine. Angela was deliciously brutal with herself, each slap jiggled the soft tender flesh delightfully. Andrea was elated at Angela's perfect submission, and roughly pushed more of the girl's insides out, trying to expose as much of the fleshy internals as she could.

Cindy pulled away from Angela's kisses so she could really get into what was happening. She was blissfully unaware of what was happening to Angela, and was lost in the pleasure of having her rectum filled with Andrea's fist, but also the brisk enjoyment of the feeling of the testicle filled pussy slips being slapped. She wasn't particularly rough with herself, but was trying to please Andrea as well. Her massive cock hung down off the bed, dripping lubrication and precum to the floor.

Angela, on the other hand, was acutely aware of what was happening to her body, but she eagerly complied with the instructions nonetheless. The pain was bearable but exquisite, and the lewdness of the act utterly divine, which only enhanced Angie's enthusiasm more. She harshly slapped at her shockingly exposed pussy even though she wasn't exactly sure what she was even hitting, the idea was just so thrilling and deviant, it drove her to new depths of depravity.

Encouraged by Angela's submissiveness, Andrea continued the disturbing penetration and prolapse of the girl's pussy. Angela's body was very pliable, it wasn't just her rectum (which Andrea fully intended to explore), but her pussy too. What none of the girls realized is the monster had injected some toxins in the girl that made her much more adaptable to rough deep sex. Andrea could tell the girl was completely changed, and she was fully on board with researching just what the girl could take.

Cruelly, Andrea pushed Angie's insides out through her pussy more as the wet slaps continued. She adjusted her angle and pushed again, and this time she clearly pushed Angie's cervix through. Andrea's pussy squirted some juice out in lust, "fucking hot," Andrea said quietly. Angela continued to slap herself, and was now slapping her cervix roughly. However, once Angela realized what it was, stopped and rubbed her finger along the opening. Without being told, and without being directed otherwise, Angie popped her digit into the opening up to the first knuckle, moaning as she did.

Andrea was in lust. She pushed against Angie's finger from the inside, coaxing more of it into her own cervix. Angela spread her legs further and tried to make herself as accessible to both Andrea and herself. She was panting with desire at the exploration of her body, forcing her finger in deeper. Even though the manipulation of her body was uncomfortable, her body was finding a bizarre amount of pleasure in most kinky of things.

Andrea almost forgot she had her other fist in Cindy with how transfixed on Angela she was. She twisted the fist she had buried in Cindy, then pushed it in further, spending a little time on the massive cocked girl. She wasn't sure yet what she would do with her, but she knew the ideas would come to her. Cindy's ass was warm and welcoming. See the gigantic cock hang down and the large set of pussy lips was something right out of an anime. Cindy started humping back into the fist, clearly excited to have some attention placed on her rear.

Andrea would come back to this cervix play soon, but it was time to start with the fisting. She gave Angie one more good slap from the inside then pulled her hand out a bit from her rear, slipped her thumb in with the rest of her fingers, and forcefully shoved her fist back into the girl, who grunted with surprise. Angela's finger was still stuck tightly in her cervix as the fisting commenced.

As Andrea planned, she was slow and methodical with Cindy's ass, while she was very intense with Angela's. She fed her fist into Cindy carefully, turning it slightly as she went. It was clear that Cindy's ass was tighter, though still very much able to take what she could give it. Cindy was glorious in her moans, and as far as Andrea was aware, this was her first fisting. Angela's ass, on the other hand, was eating up the rough fisting hungrily. Andrea punched her fist in easily almost up to her elbow. She was shocked at how loose the well fucked hole felt.

Sensing she could do no wrong, Andrea pummeled her way in and out of Angie's wrecked asshole while she slowly worked her left fist in Cindy. Both girl's were moaning in pleasure, though Angie's noises sounded more exacerbated. Andrea was sure she could've worked her second hand into Angie as well, and at some point figured she would. But for now, she was satisfied with her current movements, punching deep into Ang's bowels, while slowly working Cindy's. Incredibly, Ang still had her finger in her cervix, she had been able to slide it just a little further in and hook it into the tight orifice, causing the pinkness to still pull through her lips.

After several minutes of double fisting the girls, Andrea had finally tired herself out. Angela was able to take her fist all the way up to Andrea's elbow, and probably could've gone deeper. Cindy's ass only easily accepted a small portion of her arm. By the time she was done, Angela looked like she had run a marathon, she was so worked over, while Cindy had a satisfied grin on her face.

With a plop, Andrea extracted her fists from the two girls. She slapped the girls on the their asses with her hands, "Stay exactly as you two are," and she went to get herself cleaned up in the bathroom down the hall. Grinning, Cindy looked over at Angela who had a weird grin on her face too, like she had gone somewhere else. Cindy couldn't tell, but Ang was fingering her cervix which was still prolapsed from her pussy.

"Mmmm, I like being fisted babe," Cindy said.

Angela could barely talk, but nodded agreeably.

"I'm gonna plow your ass quick," Cindy said as she hopped off the bed before Angela could react. Cindy's eyes went immediately to Angela's pussy and she watched Angela react like she had been caught stealing a cookie from the jar, but she was unable to pull her finger before Cindy continued, "Oh wow," was all Cindy said, but then she lined her cock up with Angie's gaping ass, not wanting to miss out on this quick fuck.

In one hurried motion, Cindy reamed her cock into her precious lover. Angela couldn't help but cry out at the rough and swift impaling. Her insides were being rearranged for her two friend's pleasure, and she loved it. Despite the massive size difference, the combination of the huge cock in her ass and her finger in her cervix were creating intense pleasure. Angela's cries quickly turned to moans as Cindy pushed herself in and out of the girl's distended hole.

"Fuck," Cindy said as she pulled her pole from Angela's ass after hearing a noise in the hallway and got up on the bed quickly to resume her position.

Not a moment later did Andrea walk back into the room, unaware of the quick anal raping.

Andrea grabbed some things from her bag and approached the two horny Futas. She was glad to see Angie's finger still in her cervix, though it had pulled itself back into her pussy mostly. Andrea would resume work on that part of the slut soon, but would have to wait a few moments.

Andrea decided Cindy's big cock really needed something special. Moving things along, Andrea commanded Cindy to get on her back. Cindy pulled away from Angela with a grin and flipped herself over on the bed, her legs hanging off the side, with her feet on the ground, and her massive cock swaying for all to see.

"Good," Andrea said as she brought some black cord she had gotten out of her bag up and proceeded between Angela's legs. She touched the girl's pink cervix that just slightly protruded from her pussy and still had Angela's finger in it. "We'll play with this in a moment," she said as she coaxed the girl's finger out. Once removed, the cervix retreated back to the safety of the girl's pussy. Then Andrea proceeded to tightly bind Angela's dangling cock. Angela grunted as Andrea pulled the cord tight, starting at the base of her elongated clitoris, cinching it tight. Then she wrapped the cord around her cock about an inch apart until she got close to the end, then back down to the base, again cinching the cord tightly. Angie's cock was turning red and already throbbing as the blood flow was restricted.

"Good, now Angela, you straddle her," Andrea further instructed. Angela did, her bound cock bouncing as she changed positions. The two girls were happy to touch each other. Next Andrea pulled out some lube and began smothering Angela's bound cock with ample amounts of the viscous liquid. She pushed Angela down so her chest was mashed into Cindy's, and the two resumed kissing. Then, once fully lubricated, Andrea lined the smaller rope bound cock up with the entrance of Cindy's massive member and started trying to penetrate it. Cindy and Angie both immediately recognized what Andrea was trying to do, and were elated at the new form of penetration, both of them moaning as Angela's bound cock started to enter Cindy.

If Angela's cock had not been bound, the penetration would have been much easier, but the rope around her cock only added to the kinkiness of it, and the difficulty in getting her cock in. Still, the two persisted, and Cindy's urethra widened and fully accommodated the girth. Now docked, the two Futa girls couldn't help themselves and humped their cocks into each other with a wonderful sexual vigor. Cindy could feel the roped texture of the cock rubbing at the inside of her cock, she knew she would be raw after this was over.

Andrea was delighted that had worked and her mind went to all sorts of ideas to expand the girl's urethra more, and knew she would just make it another pussy to fuck and torture. She was furiously brainstorming ideas on how she could hurt that big cock, she knew she'd have a fun night. But she wanted to hurt Angie's wonderful parts more again. She walked back over to her bag of goodies and grabbed a few more items. The one, a glass vial, made her heart race with adrenaline the moment she touched it. She almost felt bad about even bringing it, but something was driving her forward. Another was a small balloon plug she had used in another girl's urethra, but she knew Angie's cervix would be a wonderful candidate for it, especially after Andrea introduced what was in the small vial into her womb. The last was a nostril speculum which would be perfect for making her utterly unprotected to what Andrea had in mind.

Angela's wonderfully presented hind quarters and pussy were ready for another round of abuse. Without bothering to lube her hand up, Andrea pushed her fingers back into Angie's gaping asshole and again pushed at the insides of her pussy. She was free to abuse the girl with both hands now, and intended to. Angela moaned as, once again, her cervix was forced fully out of her pussy. Angela could tell Andrea was on a mission, and she clutched at Cindy and the bed sheets in preparation. Cindy was more than happy to oblige Angela's touch and she began kissing her deeply again.