Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her cervix lewdly exposed again, Andrea's pussy was starting to leak fluids again in anticipation of the sexual trauma she would inflict on the little submissive. Clearly, Angela wasn't going to stop her.

Andrea started with a few slaps, harder than the ones Angela had done to herself. Angela jumped with each rough slap of her delicate insides, but Cindy actually helped hold her down to, grabbing her hips and pushing their cocks harder together.

Andrea seemed to feed off of Angela's pain and slapped her a few more times, even harder. Wincing, Angela just allowed it to happen, resigned to her fate. Once satisfied, Andrea doubled her efforts to push Angie's cervix out further. Grabbing the nostril speculum she took from the bag, she lined it up with the girl's cervix, the thin speculum used for much more mundane purposes was now going to test Angela's limits. With only a small amount of effort, Andrea was able to push the small speculum into the tightest of the girl's holes. Then, carefully, she started to rotate the small gear to open the speculum up. Slowly, the girl's cervix was widened. It took Andrea a few moments, but before too long, Angela was wincing in pain as her cervix was stretched open over a half inch.

Angela couldn't tell what Andrea was doing or had in mind, but suddenly she was overwhelmed with lust. She wanted to be hurt more. She wanted to subjected to the cruelest pain. The amount of intimacy she felt with her cock buried in Cindy made her feel completely safe, even as Andrea was about to do more grotesque things to her wonderful body.

With Angela's cervix now open for business, Andrea readied her next torture. Angela and Cindy humped their cocks together as they enjoyed their docking. Angela had no idea what was coming, and it made Andrea feel even wetter. The anticipation was getting to her. What would Angela think, how would she react?

Andrea brought the glass vial up and peered inside. About two dozen fire ants were skittering all over the inside of the glass. Andrea couldn't even believe what she was about to do, looking down at the opened hole before her. The vial would fit entirely inside of the opening created by the speculum. Andrea wasn't sure exactly how she planned to get them out. To get them in she put the vial near one of their mounds with a small bit of honey inside. Frankly, even one little ant inside of the girl would probably be enough.

Without overthinking it anymore, Andrea roughly pushed at Angela's cervix from the inside again and popped the top of the vial off with her teeth. Then she quickly brought it up to the hole in the speculum and shoved it inside. In the time she had done that, one of the little guys was already on her finger and she could feel the sharp bite of it. She hissed slightly, pushing the vial in further, almost letting it fall into the girl.

Instantly Angela started bucking her hips and howling in pain as a few of the ants went to work on her inner most part. Cindy had no idea what Angela was now going through, but she just held the girl firmly for Andrea's ministrations. Angela cried out in agony as her hips seemed to shake involuntarily. With her hand still firmly in her ass, Andrea held Angela in place the best she could. Still, Angela did not beg or try to stop her. She grunted and hissed in pain, but kept herself presented for Andrea.

Little red ants were already skittering out of the hole created by the speculum and around the girl's fleshy exposed inner walls. Further encouraged by Angela's completely submissive actions, Andrea did the cruelest thing imaginable and she carefully removed the speculum, leaving the vial stuck firmly in her closed cervix. Andrea wanted to put the balloon plug into the girl's hole, but maybe the lip around the end of the vial would serve the same purpose. Letting go of the vial, and also withdrawing her hand from the girl's wonderful ass allowed the vial and her cervix to retreat back into her pussy.

Angela was writhing in lust and agony as the fire ants set her inner parts ablaze as they explored and tormented her. Even her pussy was treated to some sharp stings as the few ants that made it out took their anger out on her, scurrying all over her privates and finding the most sensitive areas to bite. Andrea couldn't have been more proud of her handiwork, but also of Andrea's clear masochistic nature. The girl was humping herself into Cindy's cock, still grunting in pain, but it looked like she was deriving some crazy pleasure from what Andrea had done to her. This was definitely the most sadistic thing she had ever devised and done, and it made her pussy quiver with pleasure.

With the vial now sucked back into the girl's pussy, she was ready to continue the tortures of the night. Now she wanted those dripping pussies to be next. She intended to whip all of the delicate flesh in front of her, but wanted to liven things up with Angela's cunt. She went to her bag and grabbed some bondage tape, then came back to her writhing subject and proceeded to tape open the girl's pussy lips, so the whip could taste her inner flesh.

Again, Andrea couldn't help herself and she turned again to Angela's yawning asshole. She lubed up her hand a bit and Andrea was easily able to push all five fingers into the girl. In another moment, Andrea began pumping her fist in and out of the petite girl again. Soon, all that could be heard was the sloshing of liquids and moans and cries of the three girls, all deeply satisfied with the incredibly kinky scene. Angela had it the worst, and also the best. She loved having Andrea's fist forcing it's way to her core, and the incredible feeling ants stinging her insides, along with her painfully bound clit fucking her friend's cock, it was all too wonderful.

Then it began to happen, the punished girl's body started to tremble and shake. All her being was caught up in the amazing pleasure of the bondage and fucking. Angela began moaning deeply, shuttering as she did, racked between the pain in her pussy, the incredible pleasure from her pummeled asshole, and her bound clitoris entering her friend. Cindy could tell that Angela was about to cum. She kissed her passionately, egging her on.

Andrea was in heaven, here were her dream girls clearly enjoying the current situation. She had only gotten her hands on each of them a couple times before. Cindy seemed to enjoy the pussy slapping, but Angela seemed to be much more willing to let Andrea explore her and hurt her. Their encounters had been delightful, but Andrea was always a bit hesitant to really step things up. Now she felt like she was able to do literally whatever she wanted.

"Are you about to cum without permission whore?" Andrea demanded an answer from the girl who's ass she was now beginning to basically punch fuck with her fist. The girl's ass was incredibly distended and easily able to handle Andrea's little female fist, but regardless, she was pushing it quickly into the girl's rectum, and easily able to get up to her elbow. She felt like she could push even further, and maybe would.

"Please Andrea, let me cum, please can I cum?" Angela pulled herself out of Cindy's kiss and pleaded loudly. Her body was rebelling, she might cum anyways, though she fought it. The thought of being punished more for the transgression was now also turning her on.

Andrea stopped her fisting with most of her forearm in the girl and leaned over Angela so they could both hear her clearly, "If either of you cum without my permission, I will cut your dicks off, since you're not supposed to have them anyways."

Both of the girls went dead still and silent. Angela's body was still rebelling but she starred into Cindy's eyes, both of them had a look of horror on their faces.

"In fact, let me show you both how serious I am. Angela, get off of Cindy and get on your knees," Andrea figured she'd have some fun messing with the girl mentally.

Angela felt horrible, anxiety began coursing through her. She pulled herself off of Cindy, begging as she went, "please Andrea no, I'm so sorry, I'm just so turned on, I love this, I want you to play with us, please I'll do anything." Yet she still got into position, almost shaking. The painful biting inside her cervix continued, but now it was also becoming an itchy burning sensation.

"Cindy, you're a good girl right?" Andrea asked.

Cindy nodded quickly, sitting up on the bed.

"And you'd never cum without my permission right?"

"No, never mistress," Cindy responded as she shook her head as well.

"If you help me with something, maybe I'll let you cum, would you like that?" Andrea asked almost sweetly.

Cindy eagerly nodded, "Yes Andrea, just tell me what to do." Cindy's cock couldn't have been harder. Her pussy were clearly pumping out semen as her lips looked like they were growing like small balloons.

"We need to figure out a suitable punishment for our little Angela here," Andrea said as she walked dominantly through the room, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. Her body looked fabulous. "She definitely would've cum if I didn't catch it, and she needs to understand the consequences of that. Why don't you get that big cock of your into her ass while I torture that little dick of hers." Angela's lingerie made her all the sexier, on her knees, and Andrea, at least, knew of the horrible torture she had already administered on her, not to mention her reddened bound cock still throbbing with lust.

Cindy grinned, she was sure Andrea was not serious, but it seemed that Angela full on believed her. In fact, Cindy read Andrea's threat as pure bullshit, as the girl was a sadist, but nothing to that level at all. Andrea wanted to play with them, not actually maim them. It was also a turn on knowing that Angela was that controllable though.

Andrea found a small stool and moved it over to in front of Angela, and it was the perfect height so her cock would be able to rest right on it. Cindy moved in behind Angela and got down on her knees behind the girl.

"Oh, Cindy, wait, let's make this more interesting," Andrea said as she walked over to her bag of goodies.

Cindy paused anxiously before penetrating Angela's welcoming asshole while she watched Andrea dig through her bag. Angela's ass felt like home to her, it's the only place she wanted to be. Andrea found what she was looking for and turned towards the girls and hid the item, whatever it was, behind her back as she eyed up the two Futa vixens. Angela looked a mix of petrified and horny.

When she got closer, Andrea revealed the rather long set of purple rubber anal beads aggressively sized which caused Cindy to shutter, as well as a tube of lube. She knew exactly where that would be going. Shifting herself on the floor, she presented her hard cock to Andrea. The set of anal beads was easily a foot and a half long, basically the same length as her cock. There were six balls and they looked to be the same size, probably an inch and half wide, with a big rubber loop at the end for easy extraction.

Cindy knew she could take the beads based on how big the balls were that her Master had inserted. Andrea first lined up the tube of lubricant with her urethra, which seemed to open up and latch onto the tube like a feeding bottle. Cindy let her head fall back and moaned for the whole room as she felt the cool liquid begin traveling down her shaft. Andrea was not shy about adding more either. Cindy realized her little hole would get a lot of attention as the night went on, and loved it.

After Andrea pushed half the tube of lube into Cindy, she tossed it aside and then brought her fingers up to the hole first. She easily slid in one finger, pushing it the full way into the girl's cock, eliciting a moan. Then Andrea pushed a second finger into Cindy's urethra. Andrea could feel the resistance building with the second, but it seemed to only increase Cindy's lust as well. Andrea figured she could probably fit in a third, but instead started to roughly finger-bang the young Futa's cock. Angela could no longer help herself, she grabbed a hold of her bound cock and began masturbating it in sync with Andrea's hard thrusting.

Andrea continued the intense finger-bang, while also slapping the girl's bulging pussy lips until Cindy was humping herself upward and crying out in lust. She only stopped once Cindy began begging for an orgasm. Andrea pulled her fingers out cruelly, but continued slapping her pussy-balls and reveled in watching the frustrated girl hump skywards, delirious for more.

After Cindy's begging finally died down, Andrea began softly stroked Cindy's massive cock, "You're such a good girl, thank you for asking. You'll get to cum soon, I just want it to feel amazing, so we're going to make sure there's quite the build up." Andrea then turned towards Angela who was still stroking her cock watching the festivities, "Unlike our naughty little slut here who needs to be punished for her transgressions. I'm not sure we'll ever allow her to cum again, I think we'll just hurt her and use her body for our please."

Angela was visibly turned on by the premise, lustfully stroking her bound cock and looking up at Andrea with an incredibly seductive and submissive set of eyes.

Andrea showed her approval with a smile, "well where were we Cin?" Andrea then lined the first of the six balls up to the tip of Cindy's cock. It definitely took effort, but Andrea was very determined at her mission. Soon, Cindy's cock opened itself and began swallowing the first ball. Cindy moaned throughout, loving the intense stretching and subsequent pop as the mass broke through the toughest part and started to descend into her cock. At the same time, the testicles in her pussy lips continued to pump out more cum, fattening her once petite lips even more.

Angela was still stroking her bound cock as she watched Andrea proceed with pushing the whole eighteen inches of the big balled rubber set of anal beads into Cindy's receptive cock. All the while, Cindy was pushing her cock upwards, yearning for more. The scene was so lewd. The hot little petite girl with now comically large tits and an enormous cock was having a large set of anal beads pushed in, while her sexy futa friend looked on stroking herself while the ants continued to torment her womb. It was something right out of the raunchiest of anime.

Cindy's cock looked incredibly sexy. The bulging was obvious where the big balls of the bead rested and the hoop at the end looked ready to be pulled out which everyone knew Cindy would've loved. Having completed her delicious ambition, Andrea now snapped her fingers and pointed at Angela who was waiting patiently to have her rectum pounded again. Angela didn't need any additional encouragement, and bent herself over the small stool in front of her, presenting her ass to Cindy. Cindy's cock was eagerly dripping with lubrication as she moved into position. Andrea moved next to the two futa girls so she could clearly see what was about to take place. Cindy's cock was enormous and it looked physically impossible for her to fit that monster in Angela.

And in short order, Andrea witnessed the incredible.

The large set of balls that had been fed into Cindy's cock added extra girth that Angela was not yet accustomed to. Even the initial penetration into her singularly purposed asshole was more difficult than normal. Angela grunted as the insistent cock widened her already distended asshole even more. She could feel each individual ball entering her as it passed through her sphincter and then into her body. Cindy was moaning loudly, loving the warm embrace of her friend. It was obvious Angela was struggling to take her cock, but she would all the same.

Andrea's pussy was soaking wet by the time the monster cock finished its wonderful ascent into the young girl's writhing body. Her fingers were almost absently rubbing her clitoris as she watched. Angela was being completely remade to be Cindy's love slave, her body was becoming a pleasure tunnel for the girl. All of her insides were being readjusted for the sole purpose of providing the well hung Futa with joy. There was some discomfort as the long cock burrowed its way into her core, but the rapture of being used in this way far outweighed anything else. She found it hard to take a deep breath with the long cock fully inserted, it was that far in. And that fact made it all the sexier for Angela. She wanted to be fully penetrated, it filled her with lust and pleasure.

Andrea let Cindy have her way with Angela for a few minutes, fingering her pussy as they did. Cindy would pull out a bit, then force her big cock back into the little girl. Angela was grunting and moaning in pleasure as her body was used, the sounds of her passion filled the room.

Cindy, too, was feeling insanely turned on. Her cock had never felt like this. The warm and tightness offered by Angela was exquisite, and the big balls in her cock only heightened her pleasure. All of her nerves were triggered by the pleasure that seemed to encompass her full body. Her pussy lips ached as the cum inside them continued to be produced, which bloated her pussy even more, almost painfully full. They were fattening with cum, and deeply red.

Finally, Andrea slowed things down, "Now you two, we have a punishment to deliver to our little Angela here for almost cumming. You understand, right Angela? This is your fault."

Angela was breathing as heavily as she could, awash in pleasure and eroticism, "Yes Mistress, I promise it will never happen again, please."

"I know, I know little one, you didn't mean any harm. Yet still, you need to be taught a lesson," Andrea said as she sauntered towards the girl.

Angela's cock was presented perfectly on the stool for her mistress. As Angela was looking up at Andrea meekly, she was trembling a bit. She was nervous about what Andrea might do to her, yet still overwhelmed with pleasure. This was her purpose, and she wanted nothing else in life. She then pushed her shoulders back as best she could, and offered herself, eager breasts and elongated clitoris to Andrea.

Andrea was very excited for the next part as she raised her high heeled shoe onto the top of the wooden stool right near her little bound cock. Angela knew what would happen next and braced herself for it. With the enormous cock in her ass stirring, she felt Andrea's shoe press down on her clitoris which was still obscenely bound. Andrea took her time, bathing in the grunts and moans of her little slave. Over and over, Andrea applied more weight or different angles onto the hard long clitoris, testing it's resiliency and pliability.

Pain and agony were expected, yet Angela was writhing in pleasure and enjoyment. The girth in her ass was driving waves of joy as Cindy slowly humped her cock into Angela's backside. And now Andrea's heel was crushing her clitoris, yet it was sending waves of pleasure through her tormented body. She was the perfect masochist.

Andrea instantly knew she had been bestowed the most glorious of gifts in these two girls. Their cocks were so weird, but only added to the options available to hurt the girl, and they were encapsulated in lust, and unable to feel anything else. As Andrea applied more of herself to Angela's now tortured clitoris. Angela looked like she could break from pleasure to pain at any moment, yet Andrea worked to find that line. Angela grabbed the side of the stool in front of her with both hands as if to steady herself, gripping the edge tightly.

For several more minutes, Andrea crushed Angie's bound cock with the sole of her black high heeled shoe. She found the torment fascinating, as well as Angela's willingness to submit to her whims. She could see the wincing and the girl's pained grunts turned her on. Even more so knowing the sheer size of the cock that inhabited her body. Cindy was thrusting her cock into Angela's ass as well, loving the added sensations provided from the anal beads.