Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Andrea bathed in the moans of the two girls before her and she was applying more pressure to Angela's cock, and her legs being opened naturally, she began fingering her pussy mere feet away from Angela's face. Opening her lips so Angela could see her pink wet pussy, and dipping her fingers inside, "do you want to taste me girl? Do you want to push your dirty little cock inside me?"

"Yes Mistress, all of it please," Angela said through the pain of having her bound cock stepped on.

Andrea smiled at Angela, "are you going to cum without permission?"

"No Mistress, please I promise not to," Angela nearly cried as Andrea applied more weight to her trapped cock.

"Good," Andrea said as she lifted her foot of Angela's long clitoris and then abruptly kicked the stool out of the way. The wooden piece of furniture tumbled and clattered as it came to a stop some ways from the girls. Next, Andrea grabbed Angela's cock and untied it roughly, then without hesitation, Andrea got on all fours before Angela and backed herself up until Angela's cock slid into her folds. Andrea let out a well deserved moan, Angela's cock wasn't huge, but it did hit the right spots. It was Angela that let out the most tremendously pleasurable noise ever, the girl had been dying to get her long clitoris into a girl's pussy again, and Andrea's was perfect.

Instantly all three girls were moaning in unison as Andrea bucked backwards into Angela's cock and Cindy found a rhythm as she really started pounding Angela from behind. As the three found more and pleasure, Cindy's thrusts became more forceful. With Cindy's pummeling of Angela's ass, Andrea found it better just hold herself in place, as Angela was now bent over her on the receiving end of Cindy's fierce passion. Andrea held her position, making sure to push back into Angela which both helped fill her own pussy, and she knew it made Cindy's thrusts hit all the deeper.

Soon, Cindy was pulling out more than half way and slamming her massive cock into Angela's backside, which in turn pushed her hard into Andrea. Angela could feel every ball of the anal bead stretching her ass out further, but it felt so amazing having her cock in a pussy, it was something she hadn't had the opportunity to enjoy, but she loved it. Angela was holding Andrea's hips tightly, just as Cindy was holding hers. Cindy was relentless in her pounding of the petite teen girl, over and over she slammed her massive cock in balls deep.

Both Angela's and Cindy's moans were getting louder and louder, and Andrea could easily tell the girl's were in heat and were edging closer to orgasms, "don't you dare yet cum you fucking slut," Andrea was calling out Angela specifically. Angela's fingers were holding Andrea tightly, pushing her cock into Andrea's tight hole as her own asshole was being stretched and warped even further. She couldn't help but get turned on even more when she looked at Andrea's sexy tattooed covered body.

"I'll be good," Angela managed to say between moans, "I won't cum, I swear." She was doing everything possible to hold back. The pounding of her rear, the tremendous girth in her body, the tightness of Andrea's pussy, and her womb burning from the creatures within, it was all so surreal and overwhelming, but she wouldn't cum, no matter what, unless given permission.

Andrea could tell Angela was riding the edge of passion and orgasm. Almost desperately, Andrea wanted to keep her there all night if she could. When the moment was right, she wanted the girl to explode in pleasure, and would work to make her orgasm as exquisite as possible. But until then, she wanted them to suffer.

"Fuck her harder Cin," Andrea said firmly as she rubbed her hard nub while the girl's long clitoris penetrating her sex. She rarely had sex with guys, so this was a very nice turn of events. Best of both worlds.

"What happens when you cum Cindy?" Andrea asked, loving the feeling of the fucking..

Cindy was barely able to form words as her cock throbbed, still driving it into the petite masochist, "It's a lot, like gallons of cum."

"Oh god, I need to see it, we'll have to remove the balls though," Andrea said. A part of Cindy didn't want her to remove it, but it seemed like an obvious thing.

"Noo, leave it in," Angela moaned to the girls, "we can make a game out of finding it again."

Andrea looked over at Angela astonished, then grinned with passion, "Fill that whore up Cin," she said as Andrea pulled herself from Angela. She wanted to see. She got up and straddled Angela's back, sitting on her and facing Cindy.

Angela readied herself for the brutal fucking to come. She pushed her ass up higher, pressing her chest to the floor and pushing herself into Cindy's brutal thrusts enthusiastically. Angela's pussy had strings of grool hanging to the floor. She was so ready to be railed, ready to be ruined, filled like the cum receptacle she was, and then used again.. She wanted to feel the cum gurgling out from her throat again.

It only took a few moments for Cindy's massive cock to pierce Angela's willing asshole. Having already been fucked pretty hard, Angela's body was ready for more. She barely needed a moment to adjust as Cindy slammed her entire cock into the young girl. Angela couldn't even cry out as the cock slammed its way into her body, and took the air right out of her. But Angela instantly felt whole, and complete. The passion and pleasure Angela felt from the brutal intrusion was clearly evident as she moaned and writhed in ecstasy.

Cindy couldn't contain her lust, and luckily no longer needed to. Andrea was already egging her on, pawing at her big tits and hard nipples, telling her to fuck the girl senseless. Cindy felt unleashed. She buried her weapon into the eager slut to the hilt, pushing all eighteen inches of her girth into the willing hole. The thick big anal balls brought extra pleasure all around, to Angela she enjoyed the extra bulges of the balls, to Cindy, having her massive clitoris pleasured from the inside was utterly incredible.

As Cindy increased the brutality of her thrusts, Andrea really began working her tits. Straddling herself onto the back of the anal whore, facing Cindy, Andrea quickly found herself satisfying her sadistic side on Cindy's breasts. As she vocalized her desire for Cindy to destroy Angela's ass, she eagerly tugged on Cindy's nipples and slapped her enlarged breasts. Cindy pushed her tits out for more as she slammed her cock into Angela's welcoming intestines harder and harder.

Andrea's pussy was lathering up and her juices were starting to leak onto Angela's back as she continued her assault on Cindy's tits. As Cindy's lust increased, her tits began responding more and more enthusiastically to the abuse. Her nipples hardened more, and poked out from her chest further, and then, as the slapping continued, spurts of milk started spraying from them.

The first jet of milk took Andrea off guard, as it landed on her own chest. "What the fuck?" she asked, causing Cindy to slow her pounding of Angela's ass.

"I'm sorry mistress, that just started yesterday, I should've warned you," Cindy's cock was buried fully in Angela's rectum as she apologized. The carnal ravaging of the little girl's ass was on a brief pause as Andrea started focusing on Cindy's nipples even more. She started with pulling and pinching them more. Cindy pushed her tits out for Andrea, and was quickly lost in the pleasure of having her nipples played with, along with the warmth of her friend's ass embracing her cock.

This wasn't the first time that Cindy's nipples had really been played with since her tentacled master had modified them to his liking, but Cindy knew Andrea would be crueler. As Andrea paid them more attention, they continued to grow, swelling in the pleasure provided by the sadistic girl. As as they grew, Andrea quickly noted the change which only provided her with more incentive to hurt the futa girl more. Just like her cock, Cindy's nipples seemed to have a mind of their own. Growing from a large but manageable quarter inch buds, her nipples were now much bigger, raging hard inch long thimbles of desire.

Soon, mere pinching wasn't enough for Andrea, she wanted to torture her sweet Futa girl's nipples the best way she knew how. Latching her mouth on Cindy's right nipple, Andrea began chewing and sucking. Cindy reacting quickly with moans and grunts of pain as Andrea switching between terrible clenching of her teeth, and sweet sucking. When sucking, Andrea's mouth was greeted with a outpouring of milk which she drank happily, as it tasted more delicious than she believed imaginable.

Cindy pushed her cock as deep into Angela as she could, causing the young girl to whimper. Though obviously Angie's rectum provided her with incredible pleasure, her current focus turned solely to her tits and nipples as Andrea sucked and bite them harshly, even slapping the tit she wasn't currently latched to. Incredibly, it was causing her cock to throb and harden even further, as bolts of pleasure exploded from the pain in her breasts through her whole body. And Cindy did not let Andrea down in her reactions, gyrating her body, moaning, pushing her ample tits out more and encouraging the sadistic girl on.

Andrea returned the submissive display with a very earnest round of rough play with the girl's eager tits. She switched delightfully between greedily sucking the milk from Cindy's nipples as she also squeezed her ample tits, to biting deeply into the delicate flesh until Cindy was grunting in pain. Andrea was relentless. She couldn't get enough of the sweet liquid that was pouring from Cindy's brutalized nipples, and it seemed to taste better and better as she continued. Nor could she get enough of hearing Cindy's moans and grunts of agony as she chewed the inch long lactating nipples.

Instead of trying to stop her, Cindy only leaned into the abuse more. Her nipples and tits were sending waves of pleasure through her body despite the pain Andrea was giving her, "Harder mistress, I'll cum if you keep this up." Her cock was throbbing in Angela's body as well, seeming to grow even bigger as her tits were mistreated.

Even though Cindy was not actively railing her, Angela was still moaning and reveling in the massive cock that filled her body like an inflatable dildo. She couldn't even wrap her mind around what happened to her insides, or how she was able to take such a massive cock, but it only turned her on more. She could hear Cindy's moans and grunts and could only imagine what Andrea was doing to her. She could feel Cindy's cock in her too, throbbing and pulsating with lust, and even seeming to swell even more in her body. She could clearly see the outline of the massive tool in her body, bulging her stomach out. Angela took a moment to touch her stomach with her finger tips, she could feel the hardness of the mass inside of her. She followed it all the way up to her chest bone. She could feel herself becoming overwhelmed with lust at how full she was. The experience and pleasure provided by Cindy's perfect cock almost made her forget the insane torture her womb was suffering at the nawing and biting of the fiery red ants.

Despite Cindy's warnings of her imminent orgasm, Andrea did not let up her milking of the sexy Futa girl's tits. In fact, it worked exactly as intended and made her treat Cindy's tits even rougher, bite into the fleshy nipples harder, and suck more of the delicious milk out. Andrea was grinding her dripping pussy into Angela's back as she gulped down a mouthful of milk, some of it even dripping from her lips and splashing down between them. The lactation was like a nectar of the gods, and Andrea was finding herself incapable of stopping, she wanted it all. Between bites, she would squeeze Cindy's bulbous tits and suck as hard as she could, drinking the incredible substance like a desperate newborn baby.

Cindy endured and tried to hold out as long as she could until finally the pleasure was too much. Shaking, and begging one last time, she wanted to be sure Andrea understood what her actions were doing to her, "Please Andrea, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum.... I'm going to CUUUUMMMM!"

The warnings only caused Andrea to bite into the Futa girl's nipples even harder, and the earthshaking orgasm that followed caught all three girl's off guard. Cindy screamed in orgasm, throwing her head back and grinding her cock into Angela's body as she grabbed a hold of Andrea. Both of Cindy's nipples began shooting tremendous amounts of milk out. Andrea saw that immediately, and she couldn't bear the thought of missing any of the sweet milk. She grabbed at Cindy's other tit and pushed both bursting nipples into her mouth, trying her best to keep up with the volume of milk that spewed forth. As for Angela, she cried out as an explosion of cum unlike any other filled her insides. The big set of anal beads held back the torrent of cum for only a second until the cum burst around the beads and sprayed out with more intensity. The beads themselves had no where to, already pressing hard against the warped inner walls of Angela's intestines. But as Cindy came from practically every orifice, she ground herself harder into Angela shooting cum like a fire hose into the poor girl.

Both Andrea and Angela were now receptacles for Cindy's intense orgasm. Andrea was gulping mouthful after mouthful of the precious liquid, while Angela's body was quickly bloating to accommodate the flood of cum from Cindy's incredible cock. Angela sounded more submissive in her moans, while Andrea lapped up the milk greedily. Both girl's bellies expanded. Andrea didn't even realize at first at how much milk she had actually consumed, but soon her belly was distended out almost as much as Angela's.

Cindy cried out as the fierce orgasm radiated through her body for nearly a minute as she pumped fluid from her tits and cock into her sex friends. She pushed her tits into Andrea's mouth as she gyrated her hips into Angela's ass, spraying cum as she did. Cindy's euphoria was complete, this orgasm was by far the best, and her body was shaking with lust as the pleasure knocked her senses out of alignment. She held onto Andrea as she started to fade, who was now holding Cindy up by her lactating tits. Slowly, as Cindy started to pass out, her cock was pulling free from Angela's ass and Andrea realized she couldn't hold the girl. She grabbed at Cindy and Angela reached back and between the two girls, then helped Cindy to floor and onto her back, her massive cock still dribbling cum. The set of anal beads remained behind in Angela, forced out by the last blasts of cum. '

The smile on Cindy as she drifted off said it all.

***Thank you for reading! What do you think should happen next?***