Teacher's Education

Story Info
Young teacher finds her true calling.
18.8k words
4.64
46.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people think my stories are too long, so I've tried to write this one in shorter chapters. As a result, it isn't as detailed as my other stories. You can decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Chapter 01

My name is Renee and I'm a slut. I know that sounds like I'm introducing myself at a Sex Addicts Anonymous group. The truth is it took me a long time to admit I am a slut and even longer to accept and embrace that this is who I am. If you ran into me on the street or at work, you would be hard pressed to recognize my secret double life. I'm just 23 and a petite five feet tall. I'm barely over 100 pounds, some days, and am a grade school teacher. I look like an innocent little girl, except for my breasts. I developed early, as they say, and while a 36C chest might not qualify as massive, on my tiny frame they are impressive. Growing up I had plenty of attention from all the boys in my neighborhood.

That's not to say I was a slut from the beginning. That was definitely a learned behavior. My parents were very strict and I didn't really rebel against them until I got out from under their control when I was in college. No, I wasn't a virgin when I became a Freshman, but I wasn't exactly knowledgeable either. I was looking forward to finding out more about sex. As is so often the case, the boy who popped my cherry wasn't very knowledgeable and I knew sex had to be better.

I spent the first two years of college studying hard and dating inconsistently. Nothing serious and they had to take me out at least three times to get anything. Usually it was just a blowjob. I found that I really liked sucking cock and the power it gave me over the boy, especially if I swallowed his cum. I didn't mind doing that. I found I liked the taste of cum. But I wouldn't let them know that. I liked them thinking it was a treat if they treated me well. I stayed together with a few of them long enough to let them in my pants, but generally speaking, the encounters were not overly satisfying and I usually ended up fingering myself afterward for satisfaction.

That all changed during my Junior year after meeting Tony, a Senior. I met him at the gym. I went a couple of times per week, it was free for students after all, and if I had a type, it was athletic guys. Tony was definitely a gym rat. He had a sculpted body and had to be 6' 4" tall. He towered over me. I liked that. From the moment I saw him I wondered what it would be like for him to pick me up, throw me on his bed and use his height as leverage to pound my tiny pussy. I mean, you can't be that tall and not have a big cock right?

I already felt squishy between my thighs when I first caught his attention. I'm sure he had girls throwing themselves at him all the time and when he smiled at me, I melted. I slept with him on our first date. He did take me to dinner, but afterwards he drove back to his apartment without even asking me if that was OK. It turned out he rented an apartment above a garage behind a house near campus. There was an old, rickety staircase in the back that led to a 1br apartment. He acted as if there was never a question that I would join him, even though I assumed he intended to have sex. To be honest and to my shame, there wasn't a question in my mind that if he wanted sex, I would give it to him.

The apartment wasn't huge, but it looked clean and it wasn't as messy as I expected. There was a couch and TV in the living room along with a small round table I assumed was used for meals along with a galley kitchen. I doubted Tony cooked too much, but it was functional. I asked to use the bathroom and I took a quick look at the bedroom as I walked down the hall. Everything seemed normal.

Tony was waiting for me on the couch when I returned. He put his arm around me as I sat down. I snuggled against him. I felt safe beside his massive frame. We didn't kiss and we didn't talk. Two minutes later he began to unbutton his belt. I reached over to help, unzipped his pants and fished his rapidly hardening cock out of his pants. I was about to go down on him, joyfully I would add, when he moved his arm and took hold of the back of my head. He pulled it down to his cock and slipped it into my waiting mouth. That was the first time a man had "forced" me to go down on him. They usually begged. The difference was not subtle and I loved it.

I started slowly licking and sucking his cock, but he preferred to hold my head and fuck my face. That was new to me too and I loved it more than him pulling my head into position. You'll forgive me if I assumed he was going to shoot his load quickly leaving me to finish back at my place, but he wasn't my usual date. After a couple of minutes, he pulled my head back, leaving a long trail of saliva between my mouth and the head of his cock.

I now assumed he was going to jerk off and give me a facial. That was never high on my list of satisfactory ends to a blow job, but if he wanted to shower me, I was OK with it. Do you get the sense that I was OK with him doing anything at that point?

Well he didn't jerk off. He stood up, now really towering over me as in my sitting position I was below his still hard cock. "Strip," was his one word command. I was unbuttoning my blouse before he finished the word. I think he liked looking down on me as I did as he ordered. The blouse was easy. I had to stand to remove my skirt. After I did, I reached out and started stroking his cock to make sure it stayed ready for me. He looked down on me and said, "the bra and panties too."

I'd almost forgotten them.

When I was naked, he positioned me on my knees leaning over the back of the couch. He still hadn't asked if I wanted this. I suppose it was obvious. I felt the head of his cock rub against my labia. I tried to raise up as much as I could to give him a better entrance angle. When he pushed into me, I suddenly realized what the other boys I'd been with lacked. Experience. Experience and leverage from being 16 inches taller than me.

That night I came harder than I ever had before. I had no need to finish the job when I finally crawled into my bed hours later. Tony had worn me out. I didn't realize it that night, but when I woke up sore the next morning, I came to the realization that he had fucked me the way I needed to be fucked. It was something I couldn't ignore.

I called him that morning and told him I wanted to see him again. He told me he would let me know when. I knew he wasn't a great conversationalist, but I didn't expect to be a one night stand. But I decided to give him a few days before getting upset enough to dump him. Yes, I wanted him to fuck me again that much.

By the time he called three days later, I was extremely horny and didn't question him when the entire conversation consisted of an order to be at his apartment at 10pm that night. Although I hated myself for showing up, it didn't last long when he ordered me to my knees and started taking his pants off.

Round two was even better than round one. It didn't take me long to realize I was addicted to his cock and the way he treated me. He would call and I would drop what I was doing to rush over and fuck him. A feminist I was not. But a girl with a happy pussy? That I was.

You may be expecting me to tell you that he shared me with his friends or even another woman. But that didn't happen. The kinkiest thing he had me to was agree to always wear a skirt with no panties, except at the gym. Soon not wearing a bra was added to my standing instructions. Fortunately my girls were firm enough to not really require support. He liked having me available whenever we were together and away from his apartment. There I just stripped naked as soon as I was inside the door. Even if we didn't fuck, he liked having me naked while he remained clothed. It was a power trip for him and one I found I enjoyed.

Was he seeing other girls? Probably. But his cock was always hard for me and at least on those days when he called me, he was dedicated to my pleasure. That was good enough. College isn't for lifelong commitments and he made my body purr. But all good things must come to an end. The school year ended, my grades having slipped because I was fucking Tony so much, and he graduated. We talked a few times over the summer. OK, we had phone sex because I missed him and he liked the sounds I made when I came. But it was obvious a long distance romance wasn't in the cards. At least I'd learned what I wanted when I went back to campus in the fall.

Chapter 02

Summer was not as spectacular in the bedroom department as I had hoped. I was back under the yoke of my conservative parents so I wasn't going to be bringing home any studs to ravage me. In fact, pickings were rather slim in general in my town. I had a few quality hookups, but let's just say I was looking forward to returning to campus for my senior year for more than my classes. The first two nights back at school found me in the gym looking for Tony's replacement. But there was nobody I saw that interested me. Actually that isn't 100% true. There was one guy, a little shorter than Tony, who was lifting weights. He checked all my qualification boxes, but he had a tall, beautiful blonde with him. She was obviously his girlfriend. Damn. I didn't have the self esteem to try to lure him away from her.

Night three found me at the student union catching up with some friends. We talked about our summers, our plans after graduation, our boyfriends or lack thereof. Just typical girl talk. It was great to catch up with them after three months apart. Our conversation was waning and I was preparing to head back to my dorm. Yes, I still lived in the dorm for economic reasons. Just as I was getting up, a student janitor (I lived in the dorm so I didn't have to work) walked by pushing a garbage can.

He was OK looking, but normally I wouldn't have given him a second look. Then he said, "You're Renee, right?" I was taken aback. I didn't recognize him from any of my classes. Why did he know my name?

"Um, yeah," I responded cautiously. He held out his phone. It had my picture displayed on the screen.

"I'm a friend of Tony's," the boy said. "I'm Don."

I chuckled. His parents naming him Donald seemed right. My first impression was he was a geek who sat home playing video games.

"Tony asked me to give you something," the mystery boy continued. "Can you come by the office for a minute?" He pointed toward a door near the entrance to the student room.

I'm sure my friends were shocked when I went with him. Normally leaving with a stranger would be dangerous. But then again, how much danger could I be in 30 feet from the table. I followed Don and watched with anticipation as he unlocked the door. I was trying to guess what Tony had given him. We hadn't sexted or had phone sex for over a month. As far as I knew, he didn't have any naked pictures of me either. I was drawing a blank on what he could have given Don. I didn't have long to wait.

Once inside the office, Don turned toward me and before I could react, grabbed my wrists. Paralysed by the shock, it was easy for him to lift my arms, push me against the door and pin my wrists above my head. I could have screamed, but my mouth was busy returning his very aggressive kisses. I was winded when he stopped. My heart was pounding, my breath was ragged and my pussy, well you know what was happening down there.

"Leave your arms above your head," Don commanded as he released my wrists. He then unbuttoned my pants. As he pulled them down, he added, "Tony said you were not allowed to wear panties. Don't let it happen again."

Since I wasn't wearing a skirt, I sort of forgot that rule. I wasn't out looking for the next Mr. Right Now, so it had not seemed important. In my case, always wear clean underwear in case you get in an accident had turned into never wear underwear in case you want to fuck.

Anyway, Don rubbed my pussy through my panties. I moaned, pulling my arms down and wrapping them around his neck. He grabbed them and slammed them back against the door.

"I told you to hold them still," he hissed. This time I did and he pulled down my panties. I stepped out of my jeans and then my panties. I watched as he tossed my panties into the garbage can. I suppose I didn't need them anyway. He then unbuckled his pants and slid them off. I did smile when I saw the tentpole stretching his tighty-whities.

We had a frenzied fuck and Don was definitely in charge. It didn't last long enough, but the feeling of him pinning me against the wall and then lifting me by hooking his arms behind my knees was spectacular. Each thrust pushed me harder against the cold metal door. He wasn't worried about my pleasure, I can always tell, but he had no idea how much I really enjoyed being taken like this. Or maybe he did. Tony had obviously told him to find me so he probably told him why and how to get in my pants.

Tony started grunting the grunt of impending orgasm too soon. I'd had a tiny climax, but I knew I'd be finishing the job back in the dorm's shower. Before he came, he lowered my legs and pushed on the top of my shoulder. He didn't have to verbalize what he expected. I dropped to my knees and sucked out every last drop of cum from his cock. It felt wonderful to have hot sticky cum splashing into my throat again. He may have lacked stamina, but he came a lot. Even an accomplished cocksucker like me had a bit leak out onto my lips. After I had properly cleaned him and he pulled out, I used my finger to scoop up the remnants and then sucked my fingers clean. Kneeling on the floor and looking up at him, I felt happy. He then took my picture with his phone and asked for my number.

I felt very slutty walking back to my friends with a belly full of cum. They questioned what Don had given me, but I just smiled. That night in bed, I wondered how long it would take before he called me. As it turned out, it was Saturday afternoon and it was just a text message with an address and a command to be there at 9 that night. I had a date scheduled with a new guy, but I cancelled it. A cock in the hand is worth two in the bush, as it were. I showed up on time in a short skirt and t-shirt. No panties or bra, of course. They would just get in the way.

Don had a larger and nicer apartment than Tony's place. It was three bedrooms in fact. He obviously had roommates, although they were not home. Other than some small talk and pleasantries, Don quickly led me to his bedroom and made short order of removing my simple clothes. He then told me to lay on the bed and play with my pussy. He may not have had the greatest cock, but his domineering attitude worked wonders on my psyche. I loved playing with myself while he stood over the bed watching me. It wasn't long before I felt the first pangs of a building orgasm began to flow through my body. I wondered if this was some teasing plan he had and that he would make me stop. But he didn't. Maybe he felt bad that I had not cum last time he fucked me. Whatever his motivation, I was soon rocking back and forth on his bed. I'm glad his roommates were not home because my cries of passion were loud. They couldn't have missed what I was doing.

As I lay on his bed recovering, Don took his own clothes off. His cock was at half staff and I gladly took him in my mouth when he offered his dick to be sucked. He got hard very quickly. I was proud of myself. He then rolled me over and took me doggie. As you know, that's my favorite position and there was no question my pussy was ready for him.

He lasted longer than last time. I considered that a win because two (and three) orgasms is always better than one and especially better than none. I was braying as he pounded me over and over. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit. As orgasm number two overtook me, I thrust my butt back against him to maximize his depth. I was surprised that didn't trigger his orgasm, but he kept fucking.

Usually I am very sensitive after a couple of orgasms. I definitely like to pause after cumming for a few minutes. But Don would not be denied. He kept going like he was the Energizer Bunny. Orgasm three hit at most a minute later. I was extra sensitive. Still he didn't stop.

I have read about women who reach a state of almost continual orgasm. I felt like that could happen to me as orgasm four began to quickly take root. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately as my clit was starting to hurt, Don had reached his limit. He didn't make it to my mouth this time. As he pulled out, he pushed me over to my side and I opened my mouth in preparation for another big load. But as he was moving into position, a thick stream of cum rocketed from his cock and splattered my tits. Not that I minded the coating of warm sticky goo, but it did make it harder to scoop up to put in my mouth. On the plus side, it made me feel degraded, something I had learned to embrace.

Don collapsed onto the side of the bed. He was spent. I had the impression he was done for the night. I thanked him for the fuck, got dressed and left. Walking back to the dorm, I felt used. His cum was drying on my chest and there were wet spots on my blouse. My pussy was tender, although I loved the cool night air blowing up my skirt. And yes, I looked forward to the next time he called. It had only been a few days into the fall semester but already I was transitioning from my Education curriculum to my Teen Slut curriculum.

Chapter 03

Over the course of the semester, Don took me under his wing in my slut studies. Even at the gym, I didn't wear panties any more and he would somehow find me on campus at seemingly random times to check my compliance. If we were able to sneak someplace private, or at least semi-private, he would finger me to orgasm. It never took long, I am ashamed to say. He even started taking me to movies and restaurants with secluded booths just so he could make me cum in public. That wasn't even on my sexual bucket list, but I soon learned to crave the feeling that we might get caught. It was definitely a thrill.

Speaking of getting caught, Don's roommates were now home when we fucked and they even joked about my cries of ecstasy. I'd come out of the bedroom to find them on the couch and have to complete the walk of shame on my way out. Sometimes I would hear one of them with a girl in their bedroom. Once all three of the guys were having sex in their respective rooms at the same time. I'm sure the neighbors heard everything that night.

One night, after I left Don practically comatose after a vigorous cowgirl session, I was getting ready to leave and Sam, one of the roommates, was standing next to his bedroom door. He pointed at me, curled his finger and then walked into his bedroom. He didn't wait for me to acknowledge him. I suppose he didn't need to since he knew I did anything Don commanded and figured he would have the same access to my body.

Apparently Sam's date was a bust that night and he needed me to cure his blue balls. Sure he could have just jacked off, but a blowjob is so much better and I certainly didn't want to turn down another big load of cum. He sat down in his desk chair and I crawled across the room to him. I knew he would like that and it fed my need to feel slutty.

While I was sucking him off, I imagined I was under his desk while he was working, making calls, doing business. I'd try to make him moan when he was on the phone. His student desk wasn't really big enough for me to crawl under as it was full of storage boxes, but I liked the idea. I didn't expect him to fuck me, although I was willing. He did give me a nice mouthful of cum. I savored the aftertaste as I walked home.

Clearly he told Tim, the other roommate, because the next time I fucked Don, both he and Sam were waiting for some personal attention. I blew Tim first. That reignited my arousal knowing that Sam was waiting. This time instead of kneeling in front of him, however, he laid me on my side on his bed with my head on the edge. He then stood there and fed me his cock. It was much more comfortable than being on the floor. It also gave him access to rub my kitty. I liked that. I lavished attention on his dick while he rubbed my clit. I prayed he would last long enough for me to cum.