Slave Planet Ch. 02

Story Info
Using his slave and searching the stars.
2.8k words
4.04
16.3k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, there were no signs of habitable planets when Robert's eyes opened several hours later but he still had the consoling warmth of the face pressed against his crotch and so awoke in an excellent mood. Hank though looked haggard after hours of searching in vain for somewhere they could land or at least gather supplies.

"I'll take over if you want," Robert said taking pity on his tired co-pilot who gave a grateful nod.

"We'd best find somewhere soon, we didn't even pack supplies, I reckon 48 hours' worth of food at best," he warned his friend groggily before sloping off down the corridor to his bunk. Robert nodded his understanding, feeling a knot in his stomach start to form as he realised the severity of their situation. He became increasingly tense as reality began to set in, things could very quickly become desperate. His worrying was interrupted however by sudden movement against his cock as his new slave shifted, trying to get comfortable. Looking down at her, he felt some of the stress slip away as he was reminded of what he'd got out of this mess.

Robert set the ship for autopilot for the moment as he untied the cord from the chair he was sat in, finally freeing her from her demeaning position. He led her over to Hank's now vacated seat by the cord still secured around her collar taking great pleasure in watching her shapely ass for the few steps she took until she sat down, whereupon he buckled the seatbelt as tight as he could to keep the beauty secured. He was almost certain she wouldn't go anywhere anyway but it made him hard to see her restrained. Once he'd finished and could now concentrate without the constant mild stimulation of her face between his legs, he went back to flying in search of a suitable world. No such planet appeared though and after just over an hour he was bored out of his mind. The turned to look over at his new slave and was delighted by the way her breasts bulged over the top of the seatbelt as she sat beside him, still with the black ball jammed in her mouth. He would like nothing better than to undo the belt strap and bend her over the command console but he knew he'd have to resist that urge for now at least. He could find out a little about his new pleasure pet though he supposed. He noted her gag and collar and grinned as an idea struck him.

Out of his bag he fished a very shiny silver collar which he fastened around her neck after removing her standard issue one and finally unfastened her ball gag allowing her to flex her jaw and relieve her aching muscles.

"Thank you," she sighed, relieved to finally have it out of her mouth.

"Thank you, master," he corrected her.

"Yes, sorry...master," she quickly rectified her mistake, hanging her head to show she was sorry.

A few seconds passed as Robert got back into his seat to return to flying.

"What's your name slave?"

"Jasmine, master may I ask why you changed my collar? This one feels a little strange."

Robert smiled as she'd given him the opportunity to show off the collar, a gift from Hank when they were first assigned together.

He turned to look at the collar and sharply and clearly said "gag".

Thinking she was being addressed, Jasmine looked confused. "What are yo-mmph," her question was muffled as the collar seemed to become liquid, sliding from her neck up so it covered her mouth as well, forming a very effective gag, Robert snorted his amusement at her surprise as the bound and gagged beauty realised what had happened. God she was perfect he thought to himself hungrily taking in her helpless form, he found himself wondering where exactly she had been acquired from, he had never seen a slave quite like her.

"So where did Holloway pick you up?" He asked. "Ungag," he added realising she was still silenced, the collar melting back down to solely her neck.

"It's a long story...master," she sounded hesitant.

"When I command, you obey," he said patiently and added with a smirk, "so tell me or I'll gag you again and break out the whips."

She nodded and launched into a story Robert never expected. "Holloway fought against rebels led by my father," she explained. "When the rebels were beaten he wanted to humiliate their leader, so he proclaimed me his pleasure slave right there in front of my father and sent me off to be trained, for almost a year before he finally requested to have me delivered to his ship just before the start of his next mission."

Robert beamed from ear to ear. He had always hated Holloway and the knowledge he had stolen away such as precious possession made his efforts all the sweeter. Not only that but this girl was not some common slave but a former free-woman, rumour had it they made for the feistiest pleasure slaves. "Fucking superb, glad to get one over on that sadistic bastard," Robert jubilantly smacked the steering wheel to illustrate his enthusiasm.

"He was cruel," Jasmine said softly looking down at her knees.

Knowing this to be true and seeing the emotion in her face he took some pity on her. "Be a good slave to me and I promise I'll treat you a lot better than that prick ever would have."

She looked up and gave a small smile "Thank you master" she sounded relived and finally met his gaze.

Silenced followed for a minute or so as Robert went back to searching the scanner. "Gag," he said looking up, prompting a small noise of surprise from Jasmine as the metal stretched over her mouth once more and her master set the ship to autopilot again. He unbuckled her from her chair and led her back to his, sitting her naked body save for the cuffs and collar onto his lap.

"You're already perhaps the most interesting slave I've met," he said reaching up to grab a handful of her breast as she fidgeted to get more comfortable on top of him. "But I can't have you distracting me too much," he added ruefully as she rested her head onto his shoulder giving a slight moan as he continued to play with her generous breasts while he flew the craft.

***

Hank came back into the cockpit nearly 4 hours later looking much better than before.

"Collar definitely suits her," he said looking slightly proud at his choice of gift around Jasmine's neck.

"Thank fuck you're back can you take over again, I'm afraid I've got nothing to report and I'm desperate for a break."

"Sure, you're a useless pilot anyway," Hank made an attempt at masking their shared concern with a joke but they both knew their situation was becoming more and more of a problem.

"Fuck off," Robert gave a weak laugh as he led his slave away. This was part of the reason he was desperate to get a break from the search of course, he had become extremely horny with Jasmine on his lap and her tits close to his face and he was pretty sure his attention was getting her in the mood as well as the longer they sat there the more she started to slowly gyrate her hips on his lap, her moans getting louder as she noticed the hard rod in his trousers.

His suspicions were confirmed as he reached down and felt just how wet she'd become. He was going to really make her his. Wasting no time back in one of the personal quarters of their stolen vessel, Robert forcefully turned Jasmine around and pushed down on her upper back, bending her over the desk. He removed his cock from his trousers and hovered it just in front of her soaking pussy. This was it, slowly he eased himself into her, hearing a deep moan as she felt her new master/rescuer enter her for the first time.

He began a steady rhythm, savouring the exquisite feeling as he began to slap against her perfect ass, reaching a hand forward to grab her by the hair as he quickened his pace. Her breath was now coming in short gasps muffled by the gag as he got faster and more savage with his strokes, occasionally using his other hand to spank her as he continued to fuck his slave. He heard her moans come to a crescendo and felt her climax just before he himself could hold on no longer doing the same and he slowly slumped off her, drained but truly happy, he had forgotten all about their current problems.

Eventually, he dragged himself back up again and drank in the view of Jasmine, still breathing hard bent over the desk with the silver gag over her mouth.

"Ungag," he said knowing she could catch her breath quicker without it.

"Master," she panted. "That was amazing" she beamed as she lifted herself up off the desk and sauntered over to press herself against Robert. "I thought it'd be horrible, the trainers were...not as kind"

"I told you I'd treat you better than Holloway," he said grabbing an affectionate handful of her ass. "Lets get you cleaned up I have an idea." He led her through to the shower rom but stopped to pick up a handheld scanner along the way. He stopped in front of the shower and removed her shiny metal collar.

"I'm going to remove you cuffs for a short while slave, I'm trusting you," he said sternly.

"Yes sir," she replied, intrigued.

Once he had removed them he pointed the scanner at her, and moved around her naked form, making sure to get a get view of all of it.

"Go clean yourself up," he told her gesturing towards the shower. Once she was in and he heard the water running, he immediately headed for the ships material synthesizer. He had realised in his moments of post coital bliss, they didn't have the resources to make food but they could do other things. Glancing down at the scanner to input Jasmine's measurements he specified his requirements to the synthesizer and in no time at all it was churning out his request. A body harness made from only leather straps strategically designed to show off every curve of Jasmine's luscious body and a thick leather collar with a silver ring on the front.

He waited hopping from foot to foot with excitement as his creation came to life inside the machine until finally the two slid out of the draw in front of him. He moved quickly back to the shower, and placed them on a cabinet just inside the door to the bathroom.

"Put these on when you're done," he called to Jasmine

"Yes master!" she cried back still enjoying the feel of the hot water against her skin.

Robert heard the shower turn off a few minutes later and sat down at the desk waiting to see his vision brought to life. She emerged from the doorway and Robert felt himself hardening once again at the sight of the straps hugging her form tightly, the collar gracing her neck reminding her that she was his to do with as he wanted.

"Perfect," he remarked, walking behind her to put the cuffs back on. He picked up the ball gag in one hand and used the other to give her ass a sharp slap at which she gave a yelp of surprise quickly muffled by the rubber ball going back in her mouth. He finished the ensemble by clipping a leash to her new collar.

"Kneel" he said forcefully and the slave dropped to hear knees at once. She was perfect crotch height he noted as she knelt in front of her master's feet awaiting his decision but before he could make it, a cry came from Hank in the cockpit.

"Rob! You're gonna wanna see this!"

Robert couldn't believe it, surely they hadn't actually managed to find somewhere suitable? He jerked on the leash, prompting Jasmine to stand up and hurriedly follow him as he pulled on the leash in his excitement to get back to the cockpit.

Hank was stood up when they entered and embraced Robert as soon as he came in the door.

"I thought I was gonna die due to a stupid drunken night with you making moony eyes at a fucking random slavegirl," he laughed good-naturedly. "I never thought we'd find a planet in a million years but... oh... its so much better than that come see come see."

Robert followed quickly grinning at Hank's fairly accurate view of their situation really and peered out at the lush green planet in front of them.

"Its beautiful!" He whispered as he took in the scene.

"No look at the monitor," said Hank, gleefully pointing to the screen in front of them. Robert did as he was told, squinting to make out what was going on and his jaw fell open. A bustling medieval looking town confronted him on the view finder but that was not what astounded him. It appeared to be populated entirely by women, not aliens or monsters but a collection of some of the most gorgeous visions of beauty he'd ever laid eyes upon, they were everywhere just going about their business unaware they were being watched from the heavens above.

"How is this possible," breathed Robert looking in awe at the screen

"I've done some scans and best I can work out, a prison transport ship must have dumped a load of prisoners out here centuries ago, they must have got lost or be running low on supplies or just couldn't be bothered to do a full trip, but hundreds of years later their descendants have fully colonised the place," he explained, proud that he'd pieced it all together.

Robert couldn't stop staring at this flock of beauties until something struck him. "Hang on they survived for generations but I only see women where are the men?"

"I thought that as well," replied Hank. "You're not gonna believe it but the women keep them in a separate part of the town, the men are second class citizens it would seem," he laughed and Robert joined him. This was hilarious in their eyes as for centuries after the great wars where women were defeated and captured by the male forces, women had been the slaves of men, expected to serve them in bondage to remind them of their defeat. This was the case on Ligotia and on every other planet controlled by the Collective so to hear of a reversal existing was just bizarre.

"Well how does that make any sense?" Robert asked still chuckling.

"So I'm still a little hazy as I had to piece this together from famous artefacts the scanners identified but there's something about the ecosystem here that seems to increase the likelihood of females being born compared to males, its about a 4 to 1 ratio down there so they have the numbers," Hank began, switching to images of several artefacts for Robert's benefit. "But they mainly keep the males in line through their religion I think. Basically they seem to worship beauty and the males role in this is to work as a servant of beauty so the best looking women have men who want to serve them because serving beauty in this life means it will serve you in the afterlife," continued Hank getting into his stride. "This then means that beautiful women are more likely to survive so we've got natural selection to thank for that collection of hotties down there, the hotter they are, the more men they have begging to help them out with stuff."

Robert was still transfixed by the women on the screen, it was so strange to see no restraints one them. He had no doubts though that every one of them would fetch a very high price as a pleasure slave. "So the whole planet is like this?"

"As far as I can work out."

"We are the luckiest sons of bitches in the fucking universe!" pulling Jasmine's leash to get her a better view of the screen.

"You're telling me mate," Hank laughed looking as though it still hadn't quite settled in. "I was worried we'd never see another woman again and we'd end up having to share your favourite here," he gestured to Jasmine and feeling himself stiffening at the sight of her in the new harness.

"That would've been... just way too weird," Robert cringed at the thought. "So what do you reckon, take some restraints down and snag a couple to bring up here? You know for research." He joked.

Hank turned away from the screen to give him a wolfish grin "who's to stop us having all of them?"