Slave Planet Ch. 06

Story Info
Battles on land and sea and slaves galore.
14.3k words
4.85
18.8k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank let the briny air fill his lungs, allowing himself a grin as he took in the mass of deep azure ocean stretched before them, with the sea wind swirling around him and the sun beating down on the back of his neck.

"You know this is ridiculous right?" Robert shook his head with a small chuckle. "If you took our actual ship, you know the one that can fucking fly, you could get this done in like an hour."

"And where would be the fun in that," laughed Hank, turning to his friend. "Besides its more use to you taking back Vinctum while I become lord of the seas."

"Ridiculous," Robert reiterated with a grin as the pair watched Hank's new ship being loaded. Their men had seized the magnificent galley from a trader by the name of Shayla after hearing she'd been daring enough to attempt to take a shortcut through their male dominated republic and that her vessel was perfect for their needs. The bitch was probably regretting that now, Robert smirked to himself as his eyes fell on the former captain on the beach below them.

The olive-skinned woman had been stripped naked and bound cruelly, bent over a barrel. Her dark brown nipples were pressed firmly against the rough-hewn wood and her arms were trussed in a harsh reverse prayer, her legs secured by a piece of rope that ran around the outside of the barrel, forcing her to keep them spread. A huge wad of the fine silks she'd been transporting had been packed into her mouth, secured by a second length of the material pulled tightly around her head to complete her gag. Despite the thorough packing and being some thirty feet away, Robert and Hank still heard her high pitched squawk as Dante eased himself into her enticingly presented ass. She threw back her head in impotent rage, causing her tits to be lifted from the barrel and bounce lewdly in time with Dante's thrusts. The other men around him hooted and jeered as they quickly set about loading the ship for the journey.

"That's it lads," called Dante in encouragement, adjusting the Captain's hat she'd been proudly wearing before her boat was taken, now perched jauntily on his own head. "If we're ready to sail within the hour, the captain here has assured me she'd like all of you to mount her." Cheers and laughter erupted as the men tirelessly lifted, carried and made ready to sail. Shayla for her part shook her head vigorously, shouting outraged protest into her thick gag until Dante seized her glossy black hair from behind, winding it around his fist to bring her head closer to him and under his control.

"Speak when spoken to bitch, you're in a civilised country now," he leered as his rod momentarily ceased its relentless pounding of his new captive. "You will learn quickly that your mouth is for cock and I'll make sure its sealed when not in use."

"MMMMMMPH!" She shouted back defiantly, following it with a string of muffled curses even as Dante forcefully bent her over again to continue his fun.

"I should get moving," Robert told his friend somewhat reluctantly, casting his eyes back to their starship that'd taken them and their men to intercept the trading galley. "I've got a territory to recapture after all."

Hank nodded in agreement. "Fair enough, you'll stay for the mounting of the figurehead though won't you?"

"Oh I wouldn't miss it, best hurry it up though," Robert grinned back. "Fetch the figurehead!" He called to two of his men, who hurried off the beach back to the flying ship their new gods had first landed in to retrieve a heavy looking wooden chest.

They thanked the two men, who bowed before hurrying back to load the ship. Hank unlocked the box with an ornate iron key, lifting the heavy lid and throwing it back to reveal the contents.

Packed tightly into the tiny space, the former Baroness Morgana gasped with relief as she felt her damnable prison open, she struggled to her knees, her movement slow and jerky, much to the amusement of Hank and Robert. The black haired beauty's arms were strapped behind her back with a black leather armbinder, making her pale, wobbling globes look even more pronounced as she knelt before them. Her legs were manacled at the ankles and a leather belt was strapped tightly around her waist with a second strip running between her legs, complete with plugs for her ass and pussy. A leather blindfold was buckled tightly over her face and a bit-gag of dark wood was lodged between her teeth.

"Oh I've been looking forward to this," Hank enthused, reaching forward to pinch one of her rosy pink nipples at which she growled angrily, trying to twist away but having nowhere to go as she was still mostly in the box. "This is going to be a thoroughly unpleasant trip for you my little cocksheath," Hank loved watching the Baroness struggle and screech her outrage and of all the demeaning names he'd tried so far, that was her least favourite. She cursed them as loud as she could, bucking as she was hoisted over his shoulder and carried up onto the deck of the ship.

Ten minutes later, Hank's crew knotted the last rope and the men stepped back to admire their handiwork. Morgana had been practically mummified in rope as it was very important she not fall from her new position as the ship's figurehead. She was lashed tightly to the bowsprit, her naked body completely exposed to the sun and warm sea foam save for the maze of criss-crossing ropes. Only her tits were completely uncovered, pointing proudly forward as if directing the ship's path.

"You know we may have to make this your permanent position," Hank called to her from the deck as he waved goodbye to Robert who was heading back up the beach with a couple of guards on their way to Apperton and then on to Vinctum to reclaim their stolen lands from the Queen's forces. "Don't pout you should be honoured," he laughed as Morgana's various muffled exclamations were carried back to him by the wind. "You'll have a front row seat for when I collar the pretty little princess and show her exactly what happens to uppity bitches who were never taught their place."

Hank turned, excitedly bounding up the steps to the top deck where the ship's wheel was situated. "Alright boys," he exclaimed, clapping his hands to get their attention. "We've got a long day ahead of us and I need every man working overtime if we're going to intercept the Princess. By this time tomorrow we will have the Queen's sister herself on a leash like a dog and soon after that we'll have her sister knelt next to her begging through her gag to be fucked like the horny little slut she is, now are you with me?"

A hearty shout of agreement came back from the men on deck, a lustful glint in the eyes of each man as they imagined the scene. "Then what are you waiting for get us moving!" ordered Hank, at which they roared there approval once again in a chorus of 'yes sirs' and 'ayes'. The ship was a hive of activity as it began to cut through the gentle waves, quickly picking up speed. Hank turned to Dante, who stood at his right hand, flamboyantly dressed as usually in green silks with his thin sword at his side. The two had become fast friends and Dante had jumped at the chance at helping on this particular voyage.

"Check below," Hank ordered. "Make sure they're not slacking on their duties at the oars."

"I'll see to it," Dante agreed, striding down the stairs and through the doors into the dark underbelly of the ship. Allowing his eyes to adjust for a moment, he confidently strode forwards onto the lower deck. As well as the sails, the ship boasted a full set of long oars along each side, which the former crewmembers of captain Shayla's ship were now being forced to man. Each woman had been stripped naked and fitted with manacles for their wrists and ankles, with the ankle cuffs having been secured to the floor of the ship as they made it ready to leave. The women sat two abreast on benches on either side of the ship as they pulled upon the oars, already sweating in the dark, humid underbelly of the ship. They'd need to breathe unhindered to continue their duties effectively so they were afforded the mercy of being left without gags but two hulking men patrolled up and down the aisle between the unfortunate ladies, each carrying a vicious looking whip ready for if any of their unwilling crew members uttered a single word or was in need of motivation.

Dante swaggered up to the middle of the isle, loudly addressing the straining slavegirls. "Well done ladies, keep it up." Most of them ignored him, focusing on their task and especially upon avoiding the whips but a few scowled up at him including the former first mate, who rowed in powerful strokes but kept her eyes fixed on his. He approached the woman, who had short hair that she'd dyed purple and shaved along one side. He kept his voice loud so he could be heard by all but addressed solely her. "I shouldn't have to remind you that unless we see you giving it your all, I can't vouch for the safety of your captain. It'd be a shame to waste a quim as tight as hers now wouldn't it girls," he smirked as the purple haired woman's eyes lost their steely gaze and flickered back towards the floor as she rowed harder.

In truth Dante was already decided that Captain Shayla would be joining his harem so he had no desire to harm her but it sure put the fear into them and the ship powered across the water towards their target. The former Captain herself was currently stored in his quarters tied spread eagle to his bed. His cock twitched in his breeches as his mind wandered to all the fun he was going to have with her. 'All in good time' he thought to himself. First, they had a princess to catch.

***

Robert meanwhile had just dipped his ship below the horizon as Vinctum came into view, landing softly in a forest glade bathed in moonlight. He would wait here for his forces to arrive as he and his men had discussed at their war council before Hank had sailed off in search of the princess. Robert was slightly troubled by his friend's attitude, he'd spiralled from brooding sadness to almost childlike glee as he set off on his pirate fantasy. Robert felt as if he should remind Hank that it wasn't a game. With their technology and resources they were confident of planet-wide domination but a stray arrow or spear could still kill them. Robert sighed as he stood in the cockpit shirtless, staring at the lights of Vinctum in the night.

He was brought back to reality by a slurping noise, looking down he saw his own cock protruding from his unzipped flies, before it was engulfed back into the mouth of Perkytits, the former Baroness of Apperton who knelt before him. She was naked except for her black g-string, leather high heeled boots and cuffs that held her wrists behind her back, a black leather collar and golden nipple tassels that bounced merrily as she spiritedly sucked on her master's member.

With an imperious click of his fingers, she sat back on her haunches her head bowed respectfully and Jasmine, who knelt next to her dressed identically leant forward, her eyes filled with lustful glee as she began to worship her master's member. "Good but rushed," Robert appraised Perkytits as she looked up at him, her cheeks flushed from exertion and her eyes wide and earnest. She nodded vigorously, her face dropping shamefully at the criticism. "But a marked improvement," Robert assured her.

"Ahhm phhsrry mafftr," she apologised bashfully around her ring gag at having not performed perfectly.

"You'll get there slave," encouraged Robert, a sudden grin lighting up his features as an idea came to. "How would you like to make it up to me and your teacher?" He asked, referring to Jasmine who looked up at him for a moment as she took his rod deep into her mouth.

Perkytits nodded her consent and Robert quickly sent to work.

"Ohhhh fuck," Jasmine moaned a quarter of an hour later as Perkytits' tongue eagerly worked between her legs from behind her ring gag. The former Baroness was knelt still upon the floor, craning forward so as to lick her fellow slavegirl in all the right places. Jasmine bit her lip and threw her head back, one hand massaging her own breasts and the other grasping the bound woman's hair as she writhed in ecstasy, sitting unrestrained in the Captain's chair. Perkytits meanwhile was still bound and gagged and currently being enthusiastically fucked from behind by Robert as he watched the show, his lustful gaze enjoying Jasmine's slow sensual movements and high pitched moans until it became too much and with a grunt, Robert rammed himself home as he climaxed, panting as he stood up a few moments later.

The moment she noticed her master stand, Jasmine hurried down off the chair, sinking to her knees before him and crossing her hands behind her back. Perkytits was red faced and panting, taking a little longer to notice but quickly following suit, shuffling around to mirror Jasmine.

"Good girls," Robert said approvingly, still slightly out of breath. Both women glowed at their master's praise.

"Thank you sir," Jasmine beamed, her deep brown eyes filled with devotion as she gazed up at him.

"Ahhnk ymm frr," Perkytits quickly added, not wanting to be outdone by Jasmine.

"I think you've both earned a good rest. We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Up," he ordered, striding to his quarters with the two women quickly rising to follow, their tassels still bouncing away on their otherwise bare breasts.

Some ten minutes later, the three of them lay on Robert's spacious bed, all now completely naked save for the supple leather collars complete with silver rings that each of the women wore. Robert lay in the centre, looking up at the stars above through the large skylight in his sleeping quarters. The heads of his two finest slaves lay upon his chest as they pressed themselves against him. Contentedly, he snaked his hand around under Jasmine to grasp a large handful of her supple ass. She purred as she lifted her magnificent head to kiss her master.

"So what do you think of this one eh?" Robert asked her as he broke off the kiss, snaking his other arm around Perkytits to pull her closer. Unlike Jasmine, she was still restrained but only lightly, her wrists held by padded cuffs and a length of silk pulled between her teeth, more for decorative purposes than to actually silence her.

"She's making good progress master, and so eager to please after we whipped those silly delusions of grandeur out of her," Jasmine smirked as she hungrily eyed the bound woman across from her, who looked slightly fearfully from her then up at Robert. "I could get used to these," Jasmine continued, reaching out to grasp a handful of her beasts before twirling her finger in small circles over her nipple. "She still definitely needs a few oral technique lessons on how an enlightened woman should worship a cock, but she eats pussy like you wouldn't believe and with a bit more training I think she'll be something really special."

"Hmmm," Robert pretended to ponder for a few moments, his hands exploring the asses of each woman. "So you're saying we shouldn't throw her to the men to have their way with just yet?" He grinned as he saw Perkytits' eyes widen with fear as she looked imploringly up at him from his chest.

"I think we should keep her around," Jasmine smiled, moving her fellow slave's hair out of her face tenderly.

"Alright fine, but she needs to work on her skills," Robert turned to the former Baroness, pulling out her gag. "In the morning, I expect to be woken up with the blowjob of the millennium slave and this time you'd best remember not to rush."

The brunette gratefully huddled closer, planting a hail of devoted kisses on his chest. "Thank you master," she smiled before the skylight slid shut and the three of them drifted off to sleep.

***

"Ahead! Ship dead ahead!" came a cry from the rigging above. The sailors gave a slightly ragged cry of celebration in return, all of them tired from the long voyage through the night. All of it was worth it though for the sight of the white sails over the horizon.

"Bring us in boys!" shouted Ulrik, the navigator who steered their vessel. Slowly, they reeled in the smaller craft, drawing closer and closer until they could see the women scurrying over the deck preparing to repel an assault. Hank felt himself swell in his trousers as he anticipated having his pick of the entire crew to bind and ravish to his heart's content, above all the princess. His lust quickly turned to alarm as the side of the enemy boat bristled with glinting metal off the bows and arrows now levelled at them.

"DOWN!" He shouted as the volley of arrows whistled towards them, most heard the cry in time but one unfortunate seaman was caught full in the chest by two arrows and fell over the side with a piteous wail.

"Bring us in behind, directly behind!" Hank ordered the navigator who nodded, steering them directly behind the Princess' boat, keeping low to avoid another shower of arrows. Soon, they were steaming up behind their prey. Hank watched, tense as the archers jostled each other for a position on the rear of their boat until a shout went up from one at the front.

"Hold! Hold for goddess sakes that's Baroness Morgana!"

Hank grinned as they recognised the figurehead still tightly mounted to the prow. He figured that would give them cause to think twice with their bows. They drew closer, Hank watched as the women realised the bows were no longer an option, the Queen had given strict instructions to all her subjects that she wanted Morgana returned alive should anyone find her and would pay extremely handsomely. They took up spears next, forming organised ranks as they felt the judder of grappling hooks biting into the wooden stern of the ship. The men had caught up and finally had them.

"Stand your ground in the name of your Queen," hollered the woman at the front of the formation to her fellow soldiers. A large and heavily armoured beast with arms knotted with hard muscle, she stood proudly, the point of her spear was steady as she levelled it at Hank who had made his way to the front of the boat. "Let us carry on our journey worm and return the Baroness to us," she spat. "Then go home and go back to working the fields and serving your women where you belong."

Hank ignored her, holding a dagger in one hand against a rope. "I cut this and Morgana falls into the sea," he scanned the deck for their prize. "Where is the Princess?"

"Not here!" growled back the spearwoman.

"Princess Elena!" called Hank. "If you don't show yourself, my men will start throwing prisoners to the depths." Behind him, Dante led a coffle of the ship's former crew members up onto the deck, leather panel gags now stuffed into their mouths and tightly buckled behind their heads as Dante made a show of bringing one over to the edge as he and a fellow crew member lifted her up, ready to throw her over the side.

"I gave you to the count of three. One... Two...Thr-"

"Stop!" came an anguished cry.

"Princess stay inside!" shouted the spearwoman desperately. Hank meanwhile stared in awe at the beauty that just ran out onto the deck. She wore a white dress embroidered with gold, and strappy leather sandals that ran all the way up to her knees. Her hair was a brilliant white colour and shone as bright as the delicate golden circlet woven into it. Her face was almost alien in its perfection, her full lips, delicate nose and doe eyes were anguished as she hurried out among the guards.

"Hear this, you're coming with us Princess. Or Morgana goes for a swim, along with the thirty women on this boat." Hank bluffed, in truth he didn't have the stomach for that and he knew it, but it had the desired effect as her gorgeous face was looking well and truly horrified. "If you come with us, you have my word no one will come to harm and we will let your crew go free so long as they surrender their weapons." He assured her calmly. She took a couple of steps forward, raising herself to her full height.