Slave Planet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fear Vinctum has been recaptured," she told the Queen, who sank into her chair at the news dejectedly. Aqila unwrapped the second and let out a horrified gasp.

"What?" Asked the Queen urgently, concerned at Aqila's white face. Wordlessly, the Queen's advisor lifted up what was unmistakeably Elena's royal circlet in one hand but what truly horrified her was the other item in the bag, roughly ripped apart where the remnants of the Princess' undergarments.

"No!" Wailed Queen Triska, hurling her goblet at the wall. "Those animals, I'll skin them alive, I'll geld them, I'll burn them living!"

"Your eminence please, they're trying to goad us, we mustn't play into their hands." She ducked as the Queen flung a vase at her.

"Shut up! Just shut up! I want their heads on spikes!" She screeched as her sister's pure white panties fluttered to the floor.