Slave Planet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden realisation of her situation came back to her as the memory of the attack on the city flooded back. She pulled with all her might against her bonds but found no give anywhere. She was tightly hogtied on a heavy wooden table, naked other than a tight leather collar, which was secured to a ring bolted into the wood, ensuring the feisty captive was going nowhere. She searched the room, her eyes darting around for any means of escape. For what felt like hours she writhed and tugged but she remained firmly bound. Her rage was enhanced further as she tried to remove the leather gag in her mouth, finding to her horror as her tongue explored the insertion stuffed past her lips that these sick animals had fashioned it into the shape of a phallus.

She abruptly halted her struggles as the door swung open, her eyes flashed with rage as the smirking man swaggered into the room. Robert took a lap of the table, approvingly taking in the taught curves of Mandisa's flawless bound form, before taking his place stood before her. His gaze burned with triumphant lust as he looked down into her deep brown eyes. Mandisa's eyes darted down to the two women who crawled in by his feet. Both were totally naked except for black leather collars and a red ball strapped into each of their mouths. They crawled obediently by his feet, the manacles around their wrists jingling across the cold stone floor. A look of wide eyed horror descended upon her as she recognised the former Baroness of Apperton as one of the poor women who now knelt with her head bowed by this man.

Her eyes flickered back up to those of her captor, white hot rage still etched into her well gagged face. The man held her polished silver helmet in one hand and a goblet of wine in the other which he took a long gulp from, draining all but a few drops at the bottom, which he poured over her head.

She growled, attempting to jerk away but he just chuckled, holding the magnificent helm up to the light to examine it. "Fine work this," he spoke approvingly, continuing his appraisal for a moment before letting out a sigh and carelessly tossing it behind him where it clattered loudly to the floor, rolling over to reveal the huge dent left by the impact. "And utterly wasted on you, some soldier you are."

"Fmmckn pmmg," she tried to annunciate around the massive synthetic cock filling her mouth.

"You know," Robert mused, grasping her under her chin so she was unable to look away from him. "I've sampled my fair share of pussy in my time, but I'm really going to enjoy yours."

She screamed her defiance at this, pulling as hard as she could against the binds and succeeding only in rocking slightly upon the table. "Back where I come from," Robert explained thinking wistfully back to his home planet Ligotia. "Women have known their true place for centuries. They know its not their place to voice opinions or to exert themselves trying to control their destiny. They're taught to obey their masters without question, to fuck, suck and serve. But here," he grinningly explained. "Here I get the added pleasure of teaching that to uppity cunts such as yourself." He roughly grasped her by the hair, his other hand reaching down to undo his breeches, allowing his cock to spring forth inches from her face. "You still think you're superior, like you're above this," he gloated as she attempted to recoil from the engorged manhood bobbing before her eyes. "Well I've got some news for you slut," he advanced until his hot flesh was pressed against her face, she was helpless to resist as he slapped her cheek a couple of times with his member before leaving it to rest on her face.

"You're not even worthy of licking my boots let alone my cock, especially looking like that," he gestured at her mud spattered form. "I assure you when I sample your body, you'll be properly dolled up and eager as these two," he gestured to the two ladies by his feet.

"Present!" He ordered sharply, at which Jasmine and Perkytits knelt upright, shoulders back and thrusting their breasts forward lewdly.

Robert turned away from Mandisa to her great relief, opening her left eye again as the cock was finally removed from her face. "Now these are women deserving of a reward, Perkytits show our guest here what I mean," Mandisa watched in horror as the former Baroness, whom she'd met many times at court and always admired, grinned coquettishly up at the vile pig of a man nodding. She leant forward, her eyes closed and her face expressing nothing but bliss as she shameless rubbed her gagged face over his hardened rod as if it were the softest silk she'd ever been blessed to touch.

Robert gazed lustfully down at her as his slave continued worshipping him. "Now in a moment, these two lovely ladies will make you presentable under the careful supervision of a few of my men. Any attempt to resist or escape will be met with swift and harsh punishment. You will then come down to the great hall and I will accept your surrender and please bear in mind, I'm not sure I have the space to house all of those soldiers you used to command, so if you don't want them left caged out in the cold and rain, I suggest you make it convincing."

He contentedly tucked his cock back in his trousers, to the obvious disappointment of Perkytits, picked up his goblet and sauntered back down to the feast past his guards as four of them trooped into the room to make sure Mandisa behaved while she was prepared for him.

***

Hank meanwhile was having fun in the sun as they sailed, now only hours from shore, he'd organised a spectacle to hammer home the situation to their unwilling guests that he and his men could enjoy. In the centre of the deck just below the mast, a wooden x had been assembled and now played host to the Princess Elena. Totally stripped naked and with thick leather straps around her ankles, wrists, thighs and waist. Her mouth was filled with a plug mounted to the inside of a thick leather strap that clung all the way around her face, her full lips just peeking above and below the leather as they stretched around the large insertion. She made a truly trouser tightening sight as the sunlight played off her silver-white hair into which her golden circlet was still woven.

"Mmmph," she gave a feeble high-pitched moan, throwing her head back in the desperate humiliation of her plight. Not just at her nakedness in front of all the men, but also because Shayla, Dante's new favourite toy and the former captain of their vessel knelt between her legs, her arms shackled behind her. She wore a steel collar, through which a rope was threaded, securing it to the mast and ensuring she couldn't move her face away from her Lady's royal quim even if she wanted to. Right now though she was animatedly lapping away between Elena's legs as Dante stood by hear menacingly slapping a leather strap against his hand. The cherry red tan on her well-formed buttocks was testament to the fact she knew exactly how it felt to be disciplined by him and was very keen to avoid it happening again.

Honour bound as they were to protect their Princess, Hank had found threatening to punish her royal highness to be a great motivator for the rest of the women to comply and was using it to his full advantage. Many of the semicircle of men stood around to watch the deliciously erotic spectacle had their own captives knelt before them, kneeling ring gagged on the deck with a mouthful of their respective manhoods with order to keep sucking lest the princess be punished further.

The haughty spearwoman, whose name Hank had established was Chella, was fiercely loyal and her willingness to debase herself had never yet failed to amuse him. Currently, she squatted naked on the deck, arms tied behind her, collar on and sailcloth tied over her mouth as she used her powerful thighs to bounce herself up and down on a polished wooden phallus temporarily mounted to the deck beneath her. Hank had already warned her that if she stopped without permission, Elena would bear the consequences and sweat coated her toned body as she fucked herself, tits bouncing, on the wooden cock.

He jeered along with his men from his chair directly before the Princess one hand lazily gripping the leash of the Baroness Morgana who knelt by the chair, her wrists and ankles shackled and an enormous black harness ball gag stretching her mouth open, she occasionally shot him a look of loathing as she disgustedly watched what the apes were putting her noble peers through.

"Put your back into it slave," cried Hank to Chella as the men roared with laughter. Her eyes were almost pleading for a second until her face set into grim determination, closing her eyes in concentration and to avoid the humiliation as she obeyed, bouncing her womanhood faster upon its new mounting. Her eyes flashed open again though as she heard the slap of leather and her Princess squeak of pain. Chella saw the porcelain flesh of her chest beginning to turn red where Dante had struck with the leather belt.

"Eyes open whore we ordered you to watch!" He ordered sternly as she shot him a vicious look but obeyed, unwilling to risk further harm to the princess. Aside from his own enjoyment though, Hank's move was also calculated. He knew he'd find his new collection of bitches much easier to bring to heel if he could break them of their loyalty to their Queen and he could already sense some of the women on board beginning to question their loyalties as they were humiliated by the men to protect the Princess. Many were indeed wondering whether it was really worth this.

"Land ho!" Came a voice from above as a man high in the rigging pointed towards the smudge in the distance that marked their destination. Hank jumped to his feet issuing orders in preparation for their landing. "Alright lads bring us in. I want every slut secured and ready for transport, it's a long march and I won't tolerate any escapes!" He barked as his men sent about bringing in the ship.

Hank meanwhile got up from his chair, still holding Morgana's leash, forcing her to shuffle awkwardly forwards on her knees as he approached Elena. Their eyes met as Hank wordlessly reached forward to grasp a handful of her firm, supple breast at which she mewled, her nose wrinkling in anger and disgust in a way that made Hank's member twitch with enjoyment.

"You're already proving exceedingly useful my dear," chuckled Hank, his thumb rubbing small circles over her nipple. Elena blushed, dipping her head to try to hide her flushed face. Her older sister had insisted that no man was worthy of touching the Princess and so on the Queen's orders, no man had been allowed anywhere near her despite the fact that the Queen herself had a parade of the city's best looking men brought up to her chambers to service her only to be thrown back to whatever back-breaking menial task they were assigned to once she'd had her fun. Elena had often cursed her hypocrisy as she imagined what it would be like to feel the touch of one of the handsome serfs that pruned in the garden beneath her chamber. Already uncomfortably aroused by the merchant woman's tongue still on her womanhood, the rough hands on her chest sent ripples of pleasure radiating through her to the point where an involuntary shudder shook her bound form.

"Oh we're going to have a lot of fun," Hank assured her, taking her chin in his thumb and forefinger and lifting her beautiful face up to his as she breathed heavily into her large leather gag, a few strands of her silver hair falling across her face. "But you may not enjoy your ride to your new home," he warned. "I need the whole land to know you're mine you see, I'm going to show you off."

"Nmmph, plmmsh," she begged, mortified at the idea of being helplessly exposed to yet more commoners, but Hank was already walking away. Elena's eyes met Morgana's for a moment and for that split second, each woman tried to communicate solidarity, sympathy and determination all at once to each other until an impatient tug at her leash with an accompanying bark of "Heel, bitch," forced Morgana back to her crawling.

Two hours later, the ship was docked and the procession was ready to embark. Having been met on shore by some of Hank's men with additional supplies and restraints, he was confident their latest haul of some 80 sluts plus the Princess would find no opportunity for escape on their march home.

Each woman hatted been fitted with heavy iron manacles (their wrists held behind them) and a collar, coupled with a heavy leather belt that ran around each of their waists. The women were secured 4 abreast, heavy chains linked from the collars of the frontmost women to the back of a wagon. The same chains ran back down the four lines, connecting each woman's collar to that of those behind and in front of her. Hank was taking no chances though and so had made sure that the belts worn by each woman were also secured to those of their neighbours. His last fiendish addition as he'd been left with extra chains, was to secure the manacles of each woman to the back of the belt of the woman behind meaning all but the front four would be forced to walk with a chain pulling against their bare pussy.

This had sparked rage and protests amongst a few of the more daring, so gags had been improvised crudely for the entire procession, with thick branches cut to size and secured in their mouths with course rope. Hank's cock threatened to burst through his trousers as he took in the wonderful display of female subjugation. Stopping to give Chella's ass a smack on the way past at which she growled into her gag, Hank chuckled, not bothering to look back to see her reaction. He took his place on the front of the wagon, picking up the crop laying on the seat and setting the Grelod (a large lizard like creature native to the planet) a tap to set it moving, leading their merry band homewards. Well, the men were merry anyway smirked Hank before handing the reins to Dante who sat beside him, Captain Shayla on his lap wearing nothing but a full face hood and cuffs, squirming as she was helplessly groped by her leering captor.

Hank stepped up onto the raised back of the platform were, true to his word, the Princess had been displayed for the world to see. She gave him a look of pleading desperation as they rattled forwards. Hank enjoyed the view of the women forced to keep pace, his men carrying floggers beside both sides and keeping a watchful eye as both Shayla and Chella's crews were forced to keep step. Princess Elena was bound with white ropes to a pole at the wrists, ankles, thighs and just above and below her breasts from which dangled small golden bells.

She also sported a mercilessly tight crotch rope which Hank gave a couple of tugs on as he approached, the captive beauty giving a pitiful moan as the rope scythed deeper into her womanhood, rubbing insistently against her most sensitive of spots as they trundled along the bumpy terrain. A simple white cloth was pulled tightly around her mouth and secured to the pole behind her so she could not look down to hide her face. She felt sick with shame as she realised her captor was true to his word, every single person they passed along the way would recognise exactly who she was and the humiliating state she'd been reduced to. She gave a despairing moan into her gag, her tits jingling and the rope between her legs causing her horribly arousing discomfort as Hank stood next to her, one hand on the top of the pole to keep his balance and keen to show off his prize to his kingdom.

***

The victory feast was in full swing back in Victum and Robert sat back contentedly in his chair, flanked by Jasmine and Perkytits at his feet, the chains from their collars secured to the legs of his seat, each lay on a large pillow, relieved of their gags and wearing only collars and manacles they basked the warmth of the firelight of the great hall. He surveyed the scene, the hall full of revels and laughter and tightly packaged female flesh. Many of the laughing faces were slightly gaunt and bruised, prisoners taken when the Queen's forces had recaptured the city. Men and a surprisingly high number of women who preferred their new lives under male rule, had been confined to the dungeons when Mandisa and her cronies seized power and were now exceedingly happy to be out of the dank prison which was instead full to bursting with Mandisa's soldiers, aside from the many now helplessly bound and gagged at the mercy of their former prisoners here, smirked Robert. He watched as a serving girl, whom had been one such loyal subject of his, generously refilled the goblet of a man tormenting one of Mandisa's bound and gagged soldiers on his lap. The servant girl was naked but for a collar and her laugh was sweet and musical as the man redoubled his smacking of the livid soldier's ass for her amusement.

Robert had no need of a serving girl as Perkytits held his goblet for him, ensuring it never ran dry and Jasmine's gaze was fiendishly suggestive as she looked up at him from her cushion. Robert returned her lustful look as he fed her a grape, her lips closed around his fingers and she raised a single coquettish eyebrow as she gratefully chewed.

It'd been only a few minutes since they had returned from the task he'd set them and he now simply awaited the right moment. He glanced over to his guard by the door and gave him a nod. The man grinned and nodded back, unlocking the door behind him. Robert meanwhile, got up from his chair so as to be better seen by his subjects and Amicus gave three hard 'clunks' with his goblet onto the long table to get their attention. The room fell silent in almost an instant, the only sound was a surprised gurgle from a ring gagged former soldier as her mouth was forcefully shoved back onto her captor's rampant cock.

"My honoured guests and loyal brothers!" He beamed, raising his goblet towards his soldiers. "Now that order has been restored to our beautiful city, allow me to introduce its usurper come to offer her surrender." He clicked his fingers and two guards walked in, between them walked Mandisa and the crowd hissed and jeered as she went past. She tried to keep her head high and maintain her dignity but it was rather difficult what with Jasmine and Perkytits had done to her to make her ready for their master. She was now wearing transparent yellow silks that barely seemed substantial enough to hold in her bust, the same material hung from a belt of delicate gold chain, over her ass and between her legs and it hid absolutely nothing. She wore a gold collar and black leather cuffs at the wrist and elbow, keeping her arms behind her and a circular black leather panel gag over her mouth. Her face was perfectly made up and her hair shone brightly in the flickering light.

One of the guards pushed her forwards and she staggered slightly, regaining her balance as she walked towards Robert. She tried to focus away from the jeering crowd as she walked, repeating over and over to herself that this was for the good of her soldiers, she'd not see them left out in the storm, she owed them that. "Kneel," boomed Robert as she reached him, glowering as she obeyed. He roughly gripped her by the hair pulling her around so she faced the crowd.

"This is Mandisa of the Queen's own royal guard," mocked Robert in fake reverence as his men laughed heartily. "She'd like to apologise to all of us," he reached behind her head, unbuckling the gag and pulling the leather circle away from her face -- revealing the large cock mounted inside. She spluttered slightly as it was removed but Robert's hand returned to her hair, forcing her head up. "Well, spit it out then you dumb whore," he barked.

Mandisa grimaced as she spoke the lines the guards had ordered her to. "This slut surrenders to you and offers you the city, great masters," she said flatly, having to constantly remind herself this was for her sisters in the dungeons. "Never again will this slut dare to disobey or question her masters, I beg your forgiveness, I am..." Mandisa couldn't bring herself to say it, the words catching in her throat.