Slave Planet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it, loud for everyone to hear," Robert ordered, his voice echoing around the cavernous room.

"A worthless whore," she finally managed to spit out venomously, her face a deep red as she watched the sadistic smiles upon the faces of those she and her soldiers had beaten and abused.

"A good start," Robert called to the crowd. "But I think we can do better." He clicked his fingers and the two guards seized her once more.

"What're you doing? Get your fucking hands off me!" she spat, struggling as she was manhandled. "You said if I obeyed you'd be merciful!" She shot at Robert as the men dragged her over to two posts mounted into the floor in front of the dining table.

"This is mercy," Robert chuckled back. "I'm a man of my word, your band of pathetic toy soldiers won't be left out in the cold, but if you want them fed and watered you'd best shut your mouth," she gave a screech of frustration from behind gritted teeth as the two burly guards bent her into position, releasing her arms from behind her back and binding them to each of the posts. Her ankles were then secured at the bottom as well, ensuring her body was spread out. With this done, Robert grinningly linked a chain to the front of her collar, pulling her neck down until her head was below her waist. He secured it to one of the sturdy table legs and leeringly admired her predicament. She was now bent over, her legs spread and her arms bound painfully out to each side. Her face was towards the dining table and her toned ass now faced the rest of the hall, the dark naked skin shamelessly presented to the rowdy rabble.

Robert carefully selected a particularly ripe looking local fruit named a dirula from the table, holding it up to her mouth. "Hold this in your mouth, drop it and my friend up there," Robert pointed to Amicus who was watching with a sadistic lustful gleam in his eye, "will fuck you right in your tight little asshole."

Unsurprisingly, Mandisa needed little convincing after the threat and quickly bit deeply into the sweet fruit, her eyes flitting from Amicus to Robert as he strode around to her rear, drawing a flogger from his belt and flicking it lazily up between her legs at which she yelped, the sound muffled by the fruit into her mouth as the leather strips bit into her pussy.

"Now, I've had my apology. But I'm sure some of you may be keen for some... more personal revenge," his eye glittered in the firelight as he addressed his subjects. He clicked at a serving girl, who hurried over, her breasts bouncing with her hasty strides. "Give this a suck for me will you slave," he felt his cock throb once more as the blonde giggled and eagerly obliged, her gaze delightfully sultry as she fellated the offered handle of his flogger, until he bade her stop and sent her back to her duties with a smack on the ass. Now nicely lubricated, Robert grinningly eased the handle of the flogger into Mandisa's enticingly presented ass at which she screeched her protest into the gag, shaking her head desperately. The crowd were delighted by the spectacle as the leather strips of the flogger shook with her movement as if it were a tail.

"I'll leave this here for anyone who'd like to take out a little frustration, just make sure to put it back in its proper place after you've finished," Robert returned to his seat to the sound of cheers and toasts being raised to him, watching as the queue for the flogger began to form.

Mandisa's ass became redder and redder, collecting stripe after stripe as the evening wore on. Robert's eyes never left her, enjoying every yelp of pain and the way her tits bounced as she reeled with each strike. The poor woman was held in place and watched on in disgusted horror as Robert dropped his breeches down under the table and his favourite slaves dutifully set to work, the darker skinned one closed her mouth around his manhood as if it were the most delectable meal she'd ever tasted, her mouth hungrily enveloping it over and over. Despair gripped her as she watched the former Baroness of Apperton shamelessly lick and lovingly worship his balls as he sat staring at her, pointing and jeering with the man sat next to him.

The evening wore on and slowly Robert saw the fight drain out of her, she became listless in her restraints and even the cruellest flogger strikes barely evoked a reaction from her. The hall was virtually empty by the time Robert left his chair, slightly wobbly on his feet after all the wine and the combined talents of the two naked collared women who had been latched onto his cock most of the evening.

Mandisa stirred as she felt the hand grip her under her chin, forcing her to look up at him. Her wide eyed expression was truly pitiful as she met his gaze, the fruit still clenched between her jaw.

"You know, I'm not sure I believed you earlier," he said quietly, his eyes staring malevolently down into hers. "What are you?" He asked her as if he'd forgotten the answer he'd taught her.

"A worthless whore sir," she gasped back as earnestly as she could as he prized the fruit from between her teeth. "Good slut," he mockingly patted her head as he beckoned a grinning Amicus over who held a ring gag.

"Open," ordered Robert sternly at which Mandisa allowed him to buckle the gag in, looking back and forth between the two men desperately.

"Now you tried to shoot my friend here full of arrows earlier tonight, I think you owe him a personal apology. So, unless you want to spend tomorrow at the mercy of your former prisoners again, you'll show him just how sorry you are won't you?" Mandisa couldn't believe this was happening as she nodded, knowing anything was preferable to a repeat of tonight.

Amicus wasted no time, excitedly extricating his rapidly stiffening rod from his breeches and stuffing it into her mouth, enjoying her desperately lapping tongue as she did everything she could to ensure she wouldn't suffer the same fate tomorrow. Robert left the hall flanked by Jasmine and Perkytits, taking a satisfied bite out of the Dirula that'd been in her mouth as he made his way to bed.

***

"Secure the sluts, feed them, water them and then muzzle them. We all deserve a rest so gag them well or we'll have to listen to their brainless prattle all night. Their training starts tomorrow." Ordered Hank as the procession trundled to a halt, now safely back inside the walls of Apperton as his men set about finding cells to house their cargo. It had been a 10 hour walk from where they'd landed the boats and Hank was delighted to say not one of the cohort of captive sluts had even got close to escaping. He was looking forward to a well-deserved rest.

"Have her bathed, tarted up and brought to my chambers," Hank told Dante as the two stared up at the helpless Princess. Dante nodded with a grin, slinging Captain Chayla over his shoulder and giving her ass a hearty smack. Her knees were bound but she still managed to impotently flail her calves as Dante handed her to one of his men.

Hank meanwhile was making a beeline for his chambers, he hadn't gone this long without seeing his three favourite slaves since he'd met them and his cock was desperate to be buried in their submissive little holes. He climbed the stairs two at a time and eagerly pushed his way through the door.

"Master!" Came a delighted squeal and like a flash, Reanna had bounded across the room. She sank to her knees, crossing her arms behind her back and began plating kisses over his leather boots. Hank's cock seemed as if it was going to force its way out of his breeches as he took in her outfit. She knew today was the day her master would get back and had pulled out all the stops. Black thigh high boots with a silver spiked heel contained her long legs. She wore crotchless leather panties and a matching bra, the front of which was covered in small metal studs. A delicate black collar encircled her throat and although they weren't currently connected by anything, she wore a leather cuff on each wrist. Her eyeliner was smoky and her lips painted deep red as she sat up with a dazzling smile.

"I've missed to too slave," Hank smiled, giving her cheek an affectionate rub. He scanned the room, noting all the toys she'd laid out on the bed for his selection but it was what was at the foot of the bed that most caught his interest. The clattering of metal bars and pleading, gag muffled noises had drawn his gaze to the large cage. Inside of which Liza and Nara were both crammed pushing themselves up against the bars and jostling to get his attention first. They were both naked, their wrists manacled behind them and their ankles bound together. Metal collars were tightly locked around their throats and heavy duty leather panel gags had been mercilessly buckled around each beautiful blonde head, each fitted with a small lock that ensured even an unrestrained woman still wouldn't be able to remove it.

"What's going on there?" Hank grinningly asked the former Baroness.

"They were bickering over which one of us would get you first when you got back," explained Reanna, looking slightly bashful. "I thought I'd remind them that their mother knows best and I get you first. They disagreed but I soon saw to that," she explained proudly.

"So you've decided that you get me first have you?" Hank raised an eyebrow at her. She shuffled closer, rubbing her gorgeous face against his leg?

"Please master," she begged, looking up at him with her eyes wide and pleading. Hank was far too horny to turn this down and she gave a high pitched shriek of delight as he lifted her to her feet, pulling her into a kiss as one hand grabbed a handful of her ass, the other ripping away the leather bra to allow her pale globes to bounce forth. She was almost feverish with desire as she kissed him, feeling herself pushed backwards towards the bed before she was shoved down onto it, panting as Hank quickly stripped away his clothes. He was on her again, enjoying her moans as he got on top of her, she wrapped her legs around him, a moan of pleasure cascading from her lips as she felt his manhood rubbing against her between her legs.

The pair both looked round at a particularly loud clatter from the bars of the cage. They saw the pair of caged blondes pouting expressions as they each begged to take their mother's place behind their gags.

Hank turned back to Reanna whose face was flushed as she panted underneath him. "They do need to learn to respect their mother," he chuckled. "Let's give them a little demonstration." He flipped Reanna over so she was face down on the bed, roughly pulling her wrists together so he could chain her cuffs together. His manhood was pressed against her pillowy ass and she made sure to gyrate her hips, grinding against him. She made a small noise of surprise as he savagely pulled a huge ball gag into her mouth, buckling it tightly behind her head before pulling her to her feet and leading her, tottering on her heels, over to the cage. Forcefully bending her over it so she practically was nose to nose with her daughters through the bars.

They loudly voiced their protests as they watched the smug smile of ecstasy on their mother's face as the white lines from being pressed against the bars formed on her wonderful breasts. Hank slid inside her and took her from behind, grunting which each animalistic thrust. Reanna moaned loudly into her gag as she built quickly up towards her first orgasm until the savage smack of her master's hand against her ass tipped her over the edge, a guttural moan escaping her as the blissful waves radiated through her bound body. Hank enjoyed watching the anguished faces of Reanna's daughters as they enviously watched their master pound their mouther into orgasm after orgasm.

An hour and a half later, Hank lay on the bed in a sweaty heap with all three of his slaves pressed up against him. All of them were naked, Liza and Nara's wrists were still chained behind them and Reanna still had the huge pink ball gag in her mouth and all of them were utterly spent as they enjoyed finally being reunited. A knock at the door caused all 4 to look up.

"Enter," called Hank and the door swung open to reveal Dante, who grinned as he strolled in, giving a yank to the leash he held in his right hand. Princess Elena stumbled in on her new heels. Her body was beautifully presented by a tight bondage harness that framed her breasts and ran over her shoulders to connect to the armbinder that entrapped her arms behind her. The strip running between her legs held the ass and pussy plugs in place that were stuffed into her nether regions. A leather gag was buckled around her face, covering everything under her nose and her ankles were connected by a hobble chain. Hank congratulated Dante for his fine work, as he hungrily looked her up and down.

"Stuff her in the cage," he ordered as the three slaves on the bed lifted their heads in interest as they recognised the Princess. Elena's expression was one of horror as she recognised Baroness Reanna and her two daughters, contentedly laying in bed with this monster in a sickening display of submissive affection as they draped themselves wantonly over him.

"Recognise my little slavegirls?" Grinned Hank, clapping a hand possessively against Reanna's ass as Dante roughly pulled the Princess across the stone floor, pushing her bound form into the cage with his bootheel against one of her perky buttocks.

"MMMMM!" She complained, outraged that even these disgusting pigs would dare to treat her with such disrespect.

"Quiet bitch," smirked Dante as he slammed the cage door, bolting it shut.

"What are we going to do with her master?" asked Liza excitedly.

"Can we play with her?" Nara begged, rubbing herself even tighter up against him.

"You'll get your turn with her," Hank assured her with a grin. "But first thing tomorrow we're going to mount our new prize up in pride of place."

Elena moaned piteously, shaking her head and begging through her gag, not liking the sound of that one bit. Hank kicked his foot against the cage.

"Make another noise and you'll be hung from my balcony by your ankles you arrogant little whore," he chided her. Practically shaking, she hung her head, not wanting to rouse his anger any further. "Good girl, I'd get some sleep if I were you. You've got a long day ahead of you tomorrow." Hank chuckled darkly as he settled in for the night under the luxurious pile of furs and slavegirls.

***

The thick chain clinked relentlessly as the pulley took up the slack.

"NNNMPPH, PLMMSH!" Wailed Princess Elena as she felt herself being lifted up off the ground.

Hank and his men had dragged her from her cage in the morning and wasted no time in carrying her down to the great hall where she'd enjoyed a few moments of being unrestrained before they pinned her down to a sturdy wooden board on the floor cut into the shape of an enormous shield. Her wrists and ankles were pulled far apart and snapped into place in the restraints mounted to the wood, holding her totally naked body in a star shape.

She writhed desperately in her bonds as she saw Hank fiddling with something between her legs, trying to raise her head from the wood to see. She squealed in horror as he looked up at her, meeting her gaze with a devilish grin and holding up a large phallic shaped rod, dotted with bumps all the way along its shaft.

"No please, I promise I'll obey alright, there's no need for that!" She desperately tried to reason with him as he carefully lubricated the insertion. "I've surrendered, you can't treat me like this, as a royal hostage I'm entitled to decent trea-ahhhmg!" She cried as Dante clamped a hand over her mouth, holding her head down against the wood.

"Thanks, I thought she'd never shut up," Hank grinned. "Muzzle the bitch will you?"

"My pleasure, of course," Dante laughed, pulling a bit gag off his belt and roughly forcing it between her teeth.

"Get her ready," Hank ordered Nara, who eagerly shut forwards burying her face between the Princess' legs who moaned into her new gag as despite her best efforts, arousal blossomed between her legs as the hot tongue expertly flickered across her womanhood until Hank held up a hand for her to stop, the rod he held sliding easily into her pussy and mounted into its proper place. Elena tried her best but very quickly realised no amount of struggle could extricate herself from her obscene mounting.

It was only when she felt the chains beginning to lift the wooden shield from that she realised what these sick freaks intended. She mewled her desperate protests to deaf ears as she was lifted high in to the air, the men leering below her as they got a fantastic view of her stuffed pussy as it was lifted high above them. The shield was hoisted higher still until it dominated the cavernous room, swinging slightly just above the dual thrones that Hank and Robert occupied when they presided over their court. It was the ultimate display of their dominance and contempt for the Queen and her regime, Hank thought to himself excitedly. The Queen's sister, pussy stuffed, mouth silenced and naked body shamelessly displayed for all to see.

Perfect.

***

Robert landed soon after Hank's morning fun and the two friends embraced heartily, enthusiastically swapping details of their exploits. Robert delighted at the spectacle Hank had made of Elena but Hank dragged him away rather quickly, explaining he'd set up a present for him. Intrigued, Robert followed Hank to his chambers and was delighted by what he found within.

Baroness Morgana's naked body was bathed in sweat as she writhed on his bed, bound spread eagle to the four posts. A black ball gag and a collar were the only adornments save for an orgasm denial device stuffed into her neatly presented pussy.

"I left her like this all night, I think she's ready for you. Happy porking!" Hank laughed as he shut the door behind him. Robert grinned down at the wilful bitch, Jasmine and Perkytits kneeling silently behind him as he dropped their leashes.

"Plmmsh," gasped the raven haired beauty, thoughts of anything except release long gone from her torturously frustrated mind.

"Please what?" Grinned Robert.

"Fmmck mmrm," she begged, her hips gyrating as another orgasm was snatched away, her face red from the humiliation.

"If you insist," chuckled Robert as he disrobed, easing himself between her shaking legs as she threw her head back in relieved ecstasy.

***

A few days later in the Capital, Queen Triska paced restlessly around her Palace war room.

"Try not to fret your eminence, we'd surely have heard if anything had gone awry," Aqila, the Queen's most trusted advisor tried to reason. The Queen didn't even look up, she should have had word of her sister reaching her safe haven days ago but nothing had arrived.

"It is not wise to waste time thinking about what might be happening, we need to focus on recapturing the northern territories we-." She was cut off as the Queen slapped her hard around the face.

"Do not presume to lecture me on wisdom," she hissed as Aqila clutched at her stinging cheek. "Those brutes might have my sister!" She slumped into a chair, her head in her hands.

Aqila looked on uncertainly, red marks appearing on her face where she'd been struck. She'd never seen the Queen like this and was unsure what to say. She was grateful for the interruption when a guard hurried in, falling to one knee.

"Packages from the North for you my Lady," she said, bowing her head in respect.

"Bring them," ordered Triska, straightening her crown as she composed herself. Another guard strode briskly in, dropping two neatly wrapped bundles of cloth onto the table.

Triska approached, moving to unwrap one before drawing her hand back suspiciously.

"Open them," she ordered Aqila, who nodded, moving to unwrap the first parcel. She swore as she opened the first package, finding Mandisa's helm dented and broken lying on top of her spear which was snapped in to.