Slave Shorts: Human Fleshlights

Story Info
Set in a New World Order universe.
1.8k words
4.73
9.8k
9
0

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy had the perfect bubble butt. Even as a straight boy he took pride in the fact that his butt was the best in the gym he went to. He loved wearing a thong under his tight gym shorts, just so unseemly underwear lines did not show when he did his squats. He was skinny and toned, he did not have the prettiest of faces, but his butt was perfect. It was the best example of a bubble butt you would ever see. Guys would tell their personal trainers how they wanted arses like that. Everyone who looked at his arse wanted a piece of it. As soon as he was sexually aware he would flaunt it as best he could. Although no one got to fuck it.

Then it happened. The young man was charged for sexual assault. A crime he had not committed, but three girls had come forward, giving the courts concrete evidence in their eyes that the boy had committed the act. He stood in front of the courtroom with tears falling down his cheeks. He knew what would happen next. He knew he would be sentenced as a level three offender.

For those who are not aware what level three slaves are, they are the worst possible slaves, they have committed the worst crimes possible in the eyes of the new order. Especially heinous crimes such as sexual assault or rape, extreme fraud, murder, or grievous bodily harm and other forms of assault.

In the old world these criminals would receive life sentences in prison, but in the new world their sentence would be to live out their days as urinals, draft ponies for farms, milk boys or even human sex toys.

Often the slaves sentenced to be human sex toys are sentenced to this punishment based on their body proportions. Those with particular body measurements considered in the optimal range are transferred into these human sex toys for use.

They are branded and marked for their crimes, or for what toy they are intended to be used as. The slaves are restricted in speech, movement, vision, and food, or at least their taste. Their existence would be the most frustrating of lives possible. The humiliation level is high.

No one could understand why he committed the crime he had. If the truth was known, he was set up by his girlfriend's father. However, the evidence pointed more towards him being guilty than being innocent. The judge who sentenced the boy was a good friend of the girls' father, and after an appeal was made, the sentence was given fitting of the alleged crime.

The boy waited nervously to be taken into the laboratory where the procedure would be conducted. He was no longer referred to as a man but an animal, his correct pronoun was 'it.' It had already undergone a lot of change. It was smooth from the chemical treatment that stopped any hair growing back. For level three slaves the hair removal includes eyebrows and head too. Since transportation to the laboratory a few days previous it had been kept in a small cage barely big enough to allow it to sleep curled up, along with the other animals awaiting treatment.

A thick glass plug had been inserted into its tight virgin hole and hit its prostate enough to keep its shrunken dicklet leaking. It had been caged in a small black silicone cage that nullified the shaft of the penis, only allowing the scrotum to be seen.

The laboratory doors opened wide, and the slave was escorted through into the laboratory by two members of the slave police to prevent it from bolting. It would not have got far. There was no point in trying escape now. It was too late.

The interior of the laboratory was a sterile white. Beyond the doors inside was a long corridor with matching heavy doors spaced evenly on either side. The slave was escorted to room '004'. The door opened outward with a hiss. The slave entered this new room to see a 4x4 room with a glass cylinder pod in the middle and a laboratory doctor in a lab coat waiting to the side.

The slave looked at the pod through tear-soaked eyes. It was connected to a metal base and top that had clear plastic tubing, piping and wires attached.

The slave police opened the pod door, and the slave was hoisted to the metal frame inside like a piece of meat. Its arms were shackled above its head. The laboratory doctor injected the slave with a fat needle in its hip and the pod door was closed.

The slave could no longer hear any other sound apart from its own racing heart and panic. It watched as all three men left the room. The injection was filled with nanobots that would alter his body during the next phase of transformation. The pod floor lowered so that the slave could no longer touch the ground. It could feel a warmth extending through his body, the sensation felt like he was melting. The slave looked at the pod floor and saw a black cylinder begin to rise.

As the black cylinder began to rise slowly the slave's body quivered. Its erogenous zones began to tingle and all it could do was gasp as it felt the black cylinder begin to stick to its feet like a second skin.

The slave felt something stick into its neck. It was a small computer chip that was implanted that connected with his brain and began to rewrite its negative thoughts into that of pleasure to help it adapt to what it was becoming. It was panicking less and calming more as the cylinder continued to rise its body sticking to it like a rubbery latex sleeve.

The slave began to feel like this was right, and this was necessary for what it had done. For what it had done to those poor girls. It had been sentenced to be a sex toy. It had to mean it was guilty. The nanobots continued to rewrite the molecules in the slave's body, spreading the sensations of erogenous pleasure into every part of its body as the sleeve kept sticking further up its skin.

The slave felt less strange as the transformation continued. it noticed the room outside the tub begin to get bigger and bigger from its viewpoint as the sleeve continued its way up its body and the nanobots worked in conjunction with the technology of the pod.

Slowly its body started to move towards the sleeve. It was like Alice going down the rabbit hole as its body began to shrink. It lost its legs in the black mass and then its shrunken dick, then its chest and finally its head and arms. Inside the black mass the slave's body was not its own, the nanobots contorted the slave as it shrank and finally the transformation stopped.

The slave's perky bubble butt was all that remained outside of the sleeve that soon began to set in place. The sleeve became a container revealing a pink puckered and plugged peach of a virgin hole. A minute later and the boy was no longer a boy.

It had been turned completely into a flesh-light.

Back when the object was a boy, it had seen human flesh lights in expensive sex shops. It had even seen the new range of double-ended ones, the ones with both the boys mouth hole and butt hole exposed for fucking. Being inside of one should have made it panic however the slave's biology and thinking had been rewritten and now it felt like this was normal.

The butt plug of the new flesh-light was removed from the tight fuck hole by a mechanical hand inside the pod's ceiling. A liquid inject that would give it sustenance to conduct its role without distraction was injected into the fuckhole and the plug placed back inside. The sex toy settled into its new state of deprivation and found it peaceful, normal, and very right. Even the butt plug in its hole felt like it should be there. The re-programming was completed. Suddenly it was 'switched off.'

The sex toy was placed in a box with eleven others and then taken to a wholesaler. Soon it would be sold to a random man who would use its tight virgin hole. After some time passing the toy was 'switched on.' The object woke from its long sleep wondering what would happen next. The glass butt plug was removed. At first, it felt a finger with lube on it. A moment later its hole was being stretched wide. It then realised what was happening to it. It realised that he was being used as a fuck hole, a boy pussy, a cum dump for a Freeman. The cock was large and thick, at least ten inches with a thick base. It felt hairy too on the outside of the bubble butt's cheeks. Within seconds the man was all the way inside down to his balls. The cock using it did not think of what the flesh-light was feeling, it was nothing but an object now.

The toy gasped in pain. The pain turned to pleasure, then to humiliation as the reality sank in before being turned back to pleasure, mixed in with more pain. Suddenly it found itself tightening up. Its insides began to tingle. It only could put it down to an orgasm. It felt itself wet on the outside. Then the movement stopped. The cock was deep inside of him. It was pulsing in a gentle rhythm. It realised that the man using it was ejaculating inside of the flesh-light. Its entire body had been turned into a pleasure dome with a combination of the wonderous technology of the new world order. It realised that its reality had changed and not allowing any suitors a chance at its tight boy hole back when it was a boy was perhaps a bad choice. There was no way he would have known how much he craved cock when he was human he was attracted to women, even still, this monstrous cock had just fucked his virgin hole to ejaculation and now it just wanted more. It wanted to feel cock stretch out its insides. It wanted cum to fill it up to leaking. All it wanted was to be used as a sex object, to be a fuck toy for men no matter what that meant for it.. Sexuality is complex after all.

Little did it know that the flesh-light it was now had been bought by a single dad. A dad with connections that could also afford to bribe judges and buy human flesh-lights that naturally push back on a large cock in its only remaining hole.