Slave Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
A brother turns his little sister in his own road slave.
3.6k words
3.79
15.1k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, the airport was busy and slow. Standing in line to go through the metal detectors and x-ray machine, all I could think about was what if the security team thought the contents of Stacy's backpack were terrorism related? I mean, it's not like I had packed anything dangerous or violent in there but... Well, who took handcuffs, rope, a dog collar and butt plugs with them on their annual family holiday?

Stacy stood beside me, her backpack slung over one shoulder, smiling, excited and unworried. She trusted me more than any person should trust another and probably assumed that I would know what was acceptable to airport security better than anyone. Plus, she also had no idea what I had put in her backpack. I had told her that was a surprise.

How could I have been so dumb? I asked myself, although I already knew the answer: I didn't want Stacy to forget all of her training while we were away, to revert from being my sex toy back to my just being my little sister, and I had I over compensated as a result, got drunk on the power and control I had over her and assumed I could get away with anything.

And now, because of my stupidity, my hormones and desire to dominate my little sister, everyone was going to find out about our incestuous relationship. Everyone. Our parents. The security guards. The people in line around us. Even the government. Shit. I had to do something. But what? There was only one other group of people in front of us now. When they were done, my parents, sister and I would be escorted over to the x-ray machine and metal detectors where Stacy and I would be found out. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

It happened.

The group before us went through the x-rays and metal detectors and my family followed them over and started to empty their pockets and take off any items of clothing with metal on them. I stood where I was, at the front of the zig zagging line.

Stacy noticed that I wasn't following her and spun around. Her hair flicked around her face and she smiled. She looked so cute and innocent. Too cute and innocent, I realized and finally relaxed. I mean, no one would think that she did the things I commanded her to do and it wouldn't matter what was in her bag. Shit, I could have put some photos in there and the guards still wouldn't have believed it.

Stacy grabbed my hand and pulled me forward. "Come on, bro. Don't be scared. Your little sister is here to protect you."

She laughed and led me over to the x-ray conveyor belt. I stared at her arse as I followed her. She wore a tiny pair of denim short shorts with a frayed bottom, so tiny that half of her arse cheeks pointed out of the bottom and her bikini bottoms poked out of the top. She also wore flip flops and a cropped singlet with armpit cut outs so big you could see the side of her teenage tits in her bikini top. I had picked out her clothes just after I inserted the plastic butt plug into her arse before we left home. Stacy had insisted on wearing her bikini instead of regular underwear though, because she wanted to swim in the ocean as soon as we landed. She was so excited about the ocean that I almost felt bad for her knowing that I wasn't going to let her swim once this whole trip.

Stacy let go of my hand and popped her backpack down on the conveyor belt. The security guard blatantly checked her out but I couldn't blame him. I mean, Stacy was my sister and I had always checked her out, even before I turned her into my slave.

"Excited?" The security guard asked Stacy.

"Yeah! I've never been to Hawaii! I'm so glad our parents decided to bring me and my mast-" Stacy paused for a moment, went red and then corrected herself and looped her arm through mine. "My brother."

The security guard's eyes darted over to me for a moment and I gave him a friendly smile. He returned it and then slid Stacy's backpack up to the x-ray machine. Our parents were already on the other side of the metal detector. Stacy followed them through and I turned to look at the guard watching the x-ray machine.

She was a big black woman, sitting down, bored and distant, just another day at the office. Until Stacy's backpack showed up. The guard's eyes jumped open, squinted and moved closer to the screen. They hit a button and the conveyor belt stopped. The guard looked up to see who the bag belonged to.

I immediately turned away to face the other guard who was ushering me on through the metal detector. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the x-ray machine guard stand and walk over to another guard who I assumed must be the supervisor.

The black lady whispered in her supervisor's ear. The supervisor's back stiffened and they turned around. She was an older lady with short and thin blonde hair. She walked over to the x-ray screen and peered down, her eyes seeming to shrink smaller and smaller. Then she looked up at me, Stacy and our parents. She scanned us all from top to bottom and then whispered something in her underling's ear.

The black lady sat back down and started the conveyor belt back up. I breathed again and picked Stacy's backpack up off the conveyor and handed it to her.

***

Clouds filled the airplane window, their fluffy white bodies turned dark by the night time sky. Stacy was asleep beside me, her head resting on my shoulder, a blanket draped over her teenage body. I nudged her to try and wake her up. She didn't stir so I nudged her again.

Stacy's eyes opened right on mine. She immediately smiled and lifted her face towards mine.

"Hi sir." She pouted her lips into a kissing motion and I moved my head back.

"Remember where you are Stacy."

She suddenly stopped, looked around her and then turned back to me. "There's no one around bro, don't worry."

Stacy moved back in for a kiss. I dodged her mouth, grabbed hold of her head and guided her face down to my crotch. Stacy immediately worked my shorts open and deepthroated my cock. I grabbed the blanket she had been using and put it over my lap so Stacy was concealed, although it still would have been obvious what was happening if anyone looked over. Especially our parents. They were only in the row in front of us, less than a meter away, and could bust Stacy and me with just a simple turn of the head.

As much as I enjoyed my sister's blowjobs, that wasn't why I had pushed her head down there. I had to relieve myself. I gave Stacy no warning and let my bladder go, right into her mouth.

Stacy was a good little sex slave and knew better than to resist or disobey. Instead, she drank my piss down like it was juice. I could hear her gulping as she swallowed. When I was done pissing into my little sister's mouth, she pulled her head up and smiled at me, giggling like a cheeky little girl who knew she was being naughty. Then she hugged me and rested her cheek on my shoulder.

"Now I need to go to the toilet master." She said.

I looked around at the plane. It was less than half full and most passengers were sleeping - one of the benefits of flying at night, I guess. I turned to Stacy and nodded.

"Alright, let's go then."

Stacy gave me a big, excited, open mouthed smile and got up. She stood in the aisle and waited for me to lead her down to the toilet.

I opened the toilet door and nodded for Stacy to get inside. She stepped past me and waited inside. I looked around one more time, making sure the coast was clear, before I stepped inside and locked the toilet door.

It was so cramped in the tiny plane cubicle that it was almost impossible for Stacy and I to not be touching.

"Take your clothes off." I said in a deep and commanding voice.

Stacy started with her shorts. She undid the fly and pushed them down. Next she threw her singlet off so she was standing before me in the bikini she wouldn't even get to use on our holiday. She reached behind her neck and untied the bikini strap there and then threw the bikini top on the pile of her clothes. Her bikini bottoms were connected by a strap on each hip. Instead of just pulling them down her legs, Stacy untied the straps and let the bikini bottoms fall down.

"Turn around." I commanded.

Stacy turned and put her hands on the wall over the toilet as if she were under arrest and about to be frisked down. Staring at me in her arsehole was the plastic butt plug I had inserted in there before we left home this afternoon. I grabbed the end and pulled it out. I heard Stacy grimace and noticed her body lock up as I slid the butt plug out.

"Turn back around." I said.

Stacy obeyed. I held the butt plug up, level with her face. Without ever breaking eye contact with me, Stacy leaned forward, opened her mouth and sucked on the butt plug. She took the whole thing in, so much so that her lips kissed my fingertips that were holding the butt plug.

"You're such a good little slut, aren't you Stacy?"

Stacy sucked on the butt plug so much that her cheeks went inward as if she were imploding and there was an audible "pop" sound when she pulled her head back and her mouth off the plug.

"I try to be." She answered.

I nodded at the toilet. "Do your business."

"Yes sir." Stacy said and sat down.

She rested her hands palm down on her knees and let her stream rip. It clinged against the metal toilet. I don't know what it was about watching my naked younger sister piss, but my cock immediately turned hard. I pulled it out and stepped toward Stacy.

Without a word, Stacy opened her mouth and lunged for my cock. She sucked with the intensity of a vacuum cleaner and her mouth sounded like a whirlpool. It felt so good that my knees almost buckled. Despite how incredible that blowjob was, I didn't approve of it. Stacy had too much control of the situation and I couldn't accept such a thing so I pushed her hair back into a ponytail, bunched it up and held on. I slammed Stacy's head forward and, at the same time, thrust my cock forward. Stacy had no idea what was going on and gagged. My cock moved through her mouth and throat so fast that it was like she had eaten a bullet.

I face fucked my little slutty slave of a sister harder and more violently than I ever had before. The faster I did it, the more turned on I got. Stacy tried to hold on the side of the stall but I was fucking her with such force that her hands slipped off. Stacy tried to grab hold of my hips but I was moving so fast that her hands couldn't find purchase. Her face and the rest of her body just thrashed about like a ragdoll being dominated by my dick.

All the while, Stacy continued to piss. Her body was recoiling and moving about so wildly though that her stream often missed the toilet she was sitting on and splashed on the ground around my feet. I didn't care. Was too turned on and too close to cumming.

I felt my balls filling with cum and started to face fuck Stacy even quicker and harder. A thin little whine escaped her mouth as my cock bashed it back and forth. I emptied my load into her throat and pulled my cock out just in time for the last few drops to splash all over her face, chest and hair.

Stacy fell back against the wall of the stall. Her arms pushed out and rested against the sides of the stall and her feet jumped off the ground so her knees were up at shoulder height and Stacy sat on the toilet, legs spread, as the last drops from her bladder fell out into the toilet bowl.

Stacy was a mess. Silent tears rained down from her eyes and scarred her face with ruined makeup - mascara, eyeliner, foundation, lip gloss. Spit dripped off her chin in at least three streams and hung there like perverted Christmas decorations. Her hair was everywhere, a bird's nest, a pigsty, ruined. She looked scared in a way that I had never seen her be since becoming my little sex slave. Her chest heaved up and down as she gasped in the pee-scented air.

I don't know what overcame me but I spat down onto her face, fixed my shorts and told her: "Clean yourself up. We both know that you're nothing but a human fleshlight but no one else needs to know that."

Then I stepped out of the stall and walked back down the aisle to my seat.

Ten or so minutes later, Stacy came out. I had to give her credit. She had almost cleaned every trace of her violation. The only evidence of my domination was that her hair was still slightly messed up. Other than that though, she looked fine, cute, adorable, loveable even. No traces of running makeup. No bruises or bodily fluids. Nothing but her natural beauty.

She sat down next to me, put her feet up on the edge of the seat, pulled the blanket over and rested her head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

***

The hotel room was simple. Two double sized beds with a side table between them and a tv on the wall opposite them. On one side of the beds was a desk and balcony and on the other a door through to our parent's bedroom and the ensuite.

Stacy dropped her bag on her bed and immediately went over to look out the window. We had a view of the ocean and pool.

"It's so beautiful." Stacy said and turned to me. "Don't you think so, bro? I mean master."

I stared at her. With the starlight twinkling on her face, she was the one that was beautiful.

"Come on." I grabbed Stacy's hand and led her over to the bed.

I pushed her and she landed with her arse on the edge of the bed and looked up at me. I grabbed her singlet and peeled it up over her. Stacy lifted her arms to make it easier for me. Then I reached around her neck and untied her bikini top. Stacy looked down as her bikini top fell off.

I pushed her shoulders and Stacy fell down onto her back. I lifted her legs up so it was like she was a wheelbarrow and then started on getting her tiny little short shorts off. I peeled her shorts down her hairless thighs and knocked her flip flops off as I moved the shorts over her feet. Stacy's legs fell back down and I pulled the straps on the side of her bikini bottoms and then lifted them off.

"Get on your stomach." I said.

Stacy, the good little slave that she was, flipped over onto her stomach without a word. I left her there like that and went to get her backpack from the other bed, the backpack I had stuffed with bondage gear. I pulled out a few ropes and leather shackles.

I attached Stacy's wrists and ankles to a shackle, connected each shackle to a piece of rope and tied each strand of rope to a different bedpost, so Stacy was sprawled out on the bed like a starfish, naked and tied up, a toy for her older brother's gratification.

When I was done, I softly spanked Stacy's arse and told her: "Alright, I'm going to have a swim before bed. I'll be back in a bit."

Stacy cried something in response but I didn't stick around to actually hear what it was.

***

I came back from my swim to, unsurprisingly, find Stacy exactly where I had left her. She turned her head and tried to look over her shoulder at me but couldn't quite make eye contact.

"Bro, master, sir, please untie me. You know how much I want to go swimming with you."

I didn't like her attitude. Stacy should have known by now that she had no wants and desires beyond my own. I ignored her and walked past her to her backpack full of fuck toys. Stacy tried to turn her face to follow me.

I pulled out a ball gag and one of those little bullet vibrators. I walked to the side of the bed that Stacy was on and fixed the ball gag in her mouth. Her eyes shot up to mine, wide, scared, watery. I ignored her and walked to the end of the bed, where her legs were spread wide open.

I sucked the bullet vibrator, lubing it up with my spit, and then shoved it inside my little sister's arsehole and turned it on. The sound of the vibrations, muffled by Stacy's arsehole, filled the room. But only for a moment. Almost as soon as it started vibrating, Stacy started wiggling and moaning. The sounds that made it past her ball gag were weak and thin but unmistakable. She loved it.

I put my knees up on the bed and shuffled toward Stacy's arse. I grabbed her hips and lifted them up as high as the restraints would allow. Her pussy glistened with her juices, wet as a glass of water. My cock was already hard and easy to flop out of my shorts. I rammed myself inside Stacy's pussy.

Her body jolted and locked up. Her pleasurable and muffled moans turned to pleas of agony. Even though I fucked my sister multiple times a day, she was still almost as tight as the night I took her virginity.

I fucked her cunt as hard as I had fucked her mouth on the plane ride over here. Stacy tried to spread her legs further apart, as if she were trying to crawl away from me, but the restraints kept pulling her back into place. The bed started to creak everytime I trust forward, in rhythm with the tiny little yelps coming from my younger sister.

Her arse cheeks stared up at me, as appealing as two soft and cushiony pillows are to someone who is severely sleep deprived. In between them, I could just see the little black tip of the vibrating bullet.

The bullet was too small, I thought to myself, too shallow. I moved one of my hands off Stacy's hip and used it to push the bullet further inside her arsehole, lodging it as far down as I could push it, so it was long out of my sight.

Stacy's arms tensed and tried to break free of the ropes and shackles locking her in place. I could tell that she thought I had pushed the bullet too far in, that she didn't want it there, but I had also told her that what she thought and wanted meant nothing to me and left the bullet where it was.

My torso leaned over Stacy's back at a 45 degree angle, like a ramp. I moved down and rested my chest on her back, put my hands on top of her hands and placed my chin on the top of her shoulder. Her skin was hot and sweaty. Her heartbeat pounded against my chest. Her eyes were open and intense and tried to look over at mine.

"This is how you're going to spend the entire holiday Stacy." I whispered into her ear. I knew I would probably end up putting her on a leash and taking her into the bathroom to go to the toilet and shower - every sex toy needed to be maintained and cleaned - but for the most part what I said was true. This is exactly how Stacy would spend her first time in Hawaii - tied up to her brother's bed in the nude.

"I might have let you go for a swim," I continued, "if you hadn't of acted so entitled when I came back in here, like you deserved to swim. You don't deserve anything Stacy. No more than a lamp or any other item deserves anything. Because that is what you are to me. Not my sister or even a person, just a cum dumpster, something to fuck and play with. I have no respect for you, no love or anything beyond my cock and cum."

I looked at my sister's face and saw tears falling off and onto the bed. I don't know why but it drove me over the edge and my cock started to cry its own homemade tears right into my sister's unprotected cunt.

Stacy wasn't on any sort of contraception and we never used condoms. So far, we had been lucky but I knew it couldn't last forever. But, well, that was a problem for another day.

I shot my entire load into Stacy but kept my cock inside her. I was so tired from all the traveling and swimming that I was ready for sleep already. I closed my eyes and fell asleep on top of my human fleshlight with my cock still inside it.

***

The End...

***