Slave takes Mistress to Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and instructed me to remove his gag.

"Alright now Puppy, lick your owner and then undo my crotch zipper with your teeth," Mistress instructed.

Again, I watched as he eagerly licked Mistress through her catsuit, expertly undid her zipper, and then began to sniff and lick her asshole from behind.

On the command of, "Mount," Puppy reared up on his knees and entered Mistress from behind.

"Good boy," Mistress cried out, "You fill me up so nice!"

While Puppy continued, Mistress looked me in the eye.

"Bill, you are not stud material. And you will never penetrate me like this. Just so you know."

She looked back at Puppy and instructed him to heel. Then, Mistress stood over both of us.

"But you are a man, Bill, and I understand you have needs," she said, re-zipping up her exposed crotch and asshole.

"So go ahead and cum on Puppy's chest for me."

On command, Puppy rolled over onto his back and I performed as directed; ultimately shooting a week's-worth of pent up jizz on him.

"Oh Bill, very good," Mistress said when I'd finished. "That looked fun. Now go ahead and lick all that mess up."

Experiencing that post-orgasm moment of clarity familiar to all men, I hesitated.

"Now Bill," Mistress Morrigan reprimanded sharply, bringing her whip down on me.

Literally beaten, I gave in. And I have to admit, found a certain seed of joy in the act.

"Very good, Bill. That proves what I thought all along. You will be my cum whore."

I looked up, and noticed that Mistress had been filming me with her phone camera.

"Just a little insurance," she said with a smile. "Now, look in the camera here and tell me what a good little cum whore you are going to be for me."

PRESENT DAY

Post-orgy, Mistress went out into the front yard with Henry and I found myself alone in the living room with Kam.

"Man, that was intense," he said. "You want a drink, finally? Maybe help wash down that work you did?"

I was struck by his empathy but declined, knowing that Mistress wouldn't approve.

"You guys really have something ... unique," Kam said after a minute. "I'm honestly not sure I could be down with that."

I just looked over at him, smiled, and headed out the door.

There was no use in explaining how Mistress Morrigan helped complete a part of me that I'd kept repressed for so many years. How, longer-term, it gave me greater joy and a feeling of closeness to Mistress to have the taste of semen rolling around in my mouth at the moment versus the instant gratification of fucking her like Kam and Henry just had.

After all that excitement, Mistress was spent. We enjoyed a final sunset on the beach that night and a simple dinner. The next day we flew back to Oahu and then back home to Minneapolis.

It made me sad to know our vacation had come to a close, but I trusted Mistress Morrigan wasn't done with me yet.

12