Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to learn to respect the fact that you are in university to study."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

"Four. Thank you, bua, for spanking me. I will not be careless about my studies any more, bua. Please forgive me, bua, and spank me again."

"Tonight," Rashida announced, "I will punish you for your poor grades, baba. Tomorrow, I will punish you for failing to pay my phone bill on time."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

"Five. Thank you, bua, for punishing me. It will remind me to take my studies seriously. Please pardon me for my grades, and spank me again."

The spanking continued, as my maid servant scolded me for failing to take my studies seriously. I, of course, humbly counted and then meekly thanked her, and asked for another one after apologizing for my poor grades. Every time.

SPANK!

Rashida showed me no mercy as she continued to scold and berate me.

SPANK!

Each blow was hard and fast, and my eyes began to well up with tears. I didn't even know why she was punishing me for my poor grades, or why it mattered to her more than to my mother, but here I was, getting my behind tanned for getting lower than expected grades.

SPANK!

"I am the maid who is responsible to make sure you are in line, young man," Rashida told me, "And you better stay in line. And that means studying, and no loafing around."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

"You are a pathetic young man who gets slapped and spanked by his maids. His maids! So the least you can do to make yourself respectable is to ensure your grades are at least something to be proud about!"

"Yes, bua. I am sorry, bua. I should take my grades more seriously, bua."

SPANK!

"This is India," Rashida said, "Your grades are everything here. There's a billion of us, and thousands of men like you who have rich parents. How are you going to distinguish yourself? Your grades!"

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

Slowly and slowly, as Rashida continued to strike my bottom and scold me, my butt started to sting. Tears had formed around the edge of my eyes. I listened as my maid scolded me, and then shuddered as her hand smacked my bum, and then I had to count, thank her and apologize. I had received 33 spanks so far.

"Look at you! Which young man would even think of giving his maid servant a foot massage, let alone kiss her feet? You are not a real man, Tarek, so at least make sure your grades make you stand out! Give yourself some respect!"

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

"Ouch! Thirty four! I am sorry, bua. Please forgive me. I will study harder. Please spank me again, bua."

I started to cry now. There had been a time when I would force myself not to cry during a beating. Even as I was caned or slapped, I would fight back tears. Even as I was being humiliated by being stripped naked and punished by my maids, I would not give them the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

Those days are now long over. The ladies had subjected me to extremely humiliating experiences. My maids basically did what they wanted with me, and I meekly accepted whatever they wanted of me. I still tried (and mostly failed) to control my tears in front of Rubina, but when it came to Rashida, I didn't hold back. Somehow crying in front of her made the pain (and the shame of being punished by my maid) a little more bearable.

"If you ever bring home anything less than an A, Tarek," Rashida warned me, "You better prepare yourself for a thorough beating. You will not be able to sit on your pasa for days!"

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Rashida suddenly hit me a quick, fast, furious series of spanks. Too quick for me to keep count. I blubbered and sniffled and cried as the blows rained down on my poor bum.

"Don't 'yes, bua' me!" Rashida retorted sharply. "I shouldn't HAVE to tell you to study! Last year, right before your Pure Maths exam, you were watching cricket. CRICKET!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"I am sorry, bua. I really am." I was shamelessly weeping now. "Please forgive me. I won't do it again. Please spank me again."

"You forgot to count, baba. Start from one again."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"This is not fun for me, baba." Rashida placed her hands now on my very warm and stinging buttocks. "Your little tushie is turning a bright shade of red, baba. Do you like to be treated this way, baba?"

"Er ... no, bua."

"Then why do you give me the opportunity to spank your pasa?"

"I am sorry, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"What you need, baba, is constant discipline. I let you go three weeks without punishment and look at you! I have been lax at taking a look at your studies, Tarek. I concentrated on your behavior around the house. Now I think I have to look at other aspects of your life."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You will now show me all your grades and marks for all of your assignments and exams."

"Er ... yes, bua. Of course, bua."

"Why, baba? Are you not mature enough to take care of your studies? Why do you need me ... your maid ... to punish you for not studying?"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

There was simply no answer for that, so I remained silent as Rashida continued to spank me. Finally, after what must have been the hundred and tenth spanking of the night (I might be exaggerating slightly), Rashida took a break. I lay on her lap, panting, whimpering, crying softly, and her hands rested on my sore ass.

"Alright, baba." Rashida tapped my ass. "Stand up."

"Yes, bua." Gingerly I stood up, resisting the urge to rub my painful behind. My phallus stood out. Rashida absent mindedly grabbed my dick and wrapped her arms around it.

"For once," Rashida said, starting to stroke me, "It's not your penis that has led you to being in trouble, baba."

"Er ... yes, bua."

"Remember," Rashida gently traced a finger along the veins of my erect manhood. "I want you to be successful, Tarek. That means I am determined to make sure you stay on the correct path. Studies, studies and studies now. Correcting you with pain will sometimes be necessary for that."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida continued to stroke me as I got harder and harder. Finally, when she felt I was on the edge, Rashida stopped. She had an uncanny ability to sense just how long before I would cum, and then stop just before that. I stood there, my butt paining, my penis thirsting for a release, yet frustratingly denied.

"Baba." Rashida then stood up, facing me. I looked at my chubby maid. My majestic, royal maid servant Rashida! Her sari, carelessly wrapped around her body, exposing her big tummy and her midriff and navel. Her blouse, always one size too small, straining to constrain her huge melons, Her long jet black hair, parted down the middle, falling to her hips. Her big cheeks, flush with a high of spanking me, begging to be kissed. God, I loved this woman!

Both of Rashida's hands were now on my ears. I was being given a proper kaan dola. Rashida pinched my ear lobes and started to twist my ears painfully.

"Tonight, baba," She said, "You will sleep here, in this room, on my bed."

"Oh." Even as my ears reddened, my poor penis perked up. Sleep here, with Rashida, on her bed?

"You will sleep beside me, in the nude. I will be fully clothed." Rashida told me. "You will not touch me at all. No hugs, not even a goodnight kiss on the cheeks. And definitely your nunu comes nowhere close to me."

"Er ... yes, bua."

"We will share a blanket. It's a big blanket. And you will not touch yourself, stroke yourself or masturbate yourself. No cum. Tomorrow morning, baba, I will check the sheets. If I find even one drop of cum ..."

The whole night was pure torture for me. All night, Rashida lay there, sleeping next to me, the object of my dreams, the love of my life, my obsession, and I couldn't reach out and even touch her feet. Most young men in the city dream of spending the night in bed with their maids. I was doing it, and yet I was being punished by doing it. She was so close to me yet it was as if a wall separated us. The wall which made me her slave and her my mistress.

I could see the sari climb into the crack of her ass as she slept, and I wanted to rub my penis against her behind. Or her bare midriff as she snored lightly. Twice, I had almost cum with thoughts of the situation, yet I somehow, barely, just managed to control myself. Finally I fell asleep, and only in my thoughts, and in my dreams, did I get to do to Rashida what I wanted to.

And now I was awake. Groggy, still sleepy. Still highly aroused. And naked, and at my maid's beck and call.

"Stand up, baba." Rashida ordered. It was Friday morning, and she was now standing beside the bed. I rubbed my eyes and then obeyed her, standing beside her.

"Good." Rashida first inspected my dick, which was hard, partly because I was always hard when I woke up and partly because of my vivid dream. Satisfied, she then inspected the bedsheet and blankets to ensure I hadn't ejaculated in the night. Her doubts assuaged, she then turned to me and snapped her fingers.

"On your hands and knees, baba. Assume the position of a lowly dog, my bitch."

"Yes, bua."

I placed myself on my haunches, on my palm and my knees. Rashida then reached down and tapped my behind.

"To my bathroom, bitch!"

"Yes, bua."

I followed my maid, crawling on the floor like a lowly dog, all the way to her bathroom. Rashida then asked me to stand up, and then reached out to grab my ear.

"I am going to the bathroom now to freshen up, and you will join me there." Rashida said, twisting my ear sharply. "I feel the need to urinate on you this morning."

"Er ... yes, bua."

I heard a snicker and laughter behind us. As Rashida released my stinging ear, I turned to see Rubina looking at us, and chuckling. She was fully clothed as well, on her way to use the loo in the morning. She would wait, of course. As senior maid, Rashida was going to use the washroom first. And apparently, I was part of the "use".

"What a man!" Rubina chuckled. "His maids use him as a toilet and all he can do is say 'yes, bua'! What a luck for us to find such a specimen in our own house!"

I could only redden in embarrassment as both the maids laughed at me.

Rashida then entered the bathroom, and I followed her in when turned and indicated for me to do so. She then motioned for me to close the door.

"Now, sit here." Rashida pointed at a space between the basin and the commode, on the floor. Cringing, I knelt down and took my place on the wet, slimy floor, just next to the commode, and by the basin.

Rashida opened the tap and rinsed her toothbrush. Applying paste on it, she started to brush her teeth. She swirled around the water in her mouth for a bit and then turned to me and snapped her fingers. Obediently I looked up at her and then opened my mouth.

SPLASH!

She had rinsed her mouth and then spit out the water onto my face, into my mouth. Her sputum and the slick residue filled water went down my throat.

"Swallow." She ordered, and I complied. I tried not to think of what I was doing as she repeated the action a couple of times. Rashida was basically using me, and my mouth, as a sink. She was washing her face, rinsing her mouth, brushing her teeth, and then spitting the water out at me. And I had to drink it. Again, and again.

"Alright, move over there." Rashida pointed to the bath area.

I obeyed her and got into the area where the maids took a bath. The floor felt cold to my feet as I knelt down there.

Rashida came and stood and in front of me. From my vantage point I looked up at her. Her boobs bounced and jiggled in her blouse. I could see through the thin blouse material that her nipples were erect. She was turned on at how she was dominating me!

Rashida rolled up her sari and petticoat so that once again her cunt was now just in front of my face. She wasn't wearing panties. Her huge breasts now blocked my view of her chubby face. My maid servant bent down slightly and suddenly pinched my nose, forcing me to gasp.

"Open your mouth, Tarek." She told me, letting go of my nose.

"Yes, bua."

Rashida positioned herself so that her crotch was right above my face. She then lowered her vulva on to my mouth. I waited for that inevitable flow. Any moment now!

A trickle of pee came first and I swallowed it. Another squirt of urine hit my tongue and flowed to the back of my throat. Again I gulped it down.

Then her stream began in earnest, a hot jet of golden salty piss hitting my face. Her stream of urine was like a dam bursting, gushing forth in a yellow flood. It was like a warm and wet geyser shooting from her pussy. Urine was splashing all over me as my maid servant was letting go of her night long pent up piss.

I swallowed and swallowed, and felt the salty, acid taste of my maid servant's urine. I sucked harder on her vulva, drawing out her urine with as much force as I could. Rashida finished ejecting the last drops from her bladder as I licked her clean and sucked down the last of the droplets of her golden pee. She hissed and shuddered, bucking lightly on my face, her every muscle as taut as a bowstring, her eyes shut tight and her lips trembling.

"Aaaahhhhh!" She whispered, gently convulsing in ecstasy, grinding her pussy down on my mouth. I continued gently kissing and licking her womanhood.

"Ahhhhh, baba! That felt so good. Oh, this feels so good!"

She then straightened her legs and stood up completely. Her face flushed and she was smiling as she let out a sigh. Rashida then looked down at me, kneeling on the floor of the maids' washroom, naked, covered in her urine.

"I am going to the kitchen." She said. "I assume Rubina will want to pee on you as well. After she's done, clean yourself up and join us in the kitchen."

"Yes, bua." I meekly replied.

Rashida was right. Rubina used me completely as her toilet, insulting me and calling me names even as she peed on my face and spit at me. After she left, I stood up and sat down on the commode, and began to pee. When I was done, I started to clean myself up. In about ten minutes, I had taken a bath, and completely scrubbed and soaped myself until I was smelling nice, and the dried myself off with the towel.

I then emerged from the bathroom and walked back to Rashida's room. Glad that my punishment was done, I put on my clothes, which were still where I had placed them last night. Once completely dressed, I joined my maids in the kitchen, hoping for a scrumptious breakfast.

"And why did you put on your clothes?" Rubina asked me sharply.

I was genuinely shocked. I thought my humiliation had been over for the morning, and I was coming downstairs to get some food prepared by the maids. Clearly my maids weren't on that same agenda.

"Er ... I ... choto bua," I was at a loss for words as Rubina walked up to me, her eyes angry. "I didn't think ... I mean ... I am sorry but I thought ..."

SLAP!

My head suddenly jerked back, and my cheeks started to sting. Rubina had slapped me.

"Until WE tell you, baba ..." Rubina calmly raised her hand again. "Your punishment is NEVER over."

SLAP!

"Er ... yes, choto bua. I understand, choto bua. Please forgive me, choto bua, I thought ..."

SLAP!

"Now, your punishment will be lengthened."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"Do you think, baba, that you can just waltz in here and demand breakfast, after we had just urinated on you? Don't you have any source of shame? Or self respect? Or, you know, BRAINS?!!"

"Um ... I am sorry, choto bua, I should have been more circumspect."

SLAP!

"One would have thought Rashida apa spanking you last night would have been enough to put you in your proper place."

SLAP!

"The fact that you are our little slave girl, our bitch, and you should be always on your toes, trying to please us. Instead ... you seem to think only of the moment, and never ahead."

I didn't understand what exactly Rubina was getting yet, but I made haste to apologize. Again.

"I am sorry, choto bua."

SLAP!

As Rubina slapped me again and again, I meekly glanced at the floor at my feet. I was angry at myself for not thinking about getting the maids' permission to wear my clothes again. Clearly, I would have to remember that for next time. Whenever Rashida or Rubina punished me, they always clearly dismissed me. I hadn't been dismissed that morning, but merely told to come to the kitchen.

"Rubina." Suddenly Rashida spoke, as Rubina paused slapping me. We both looked at her - the senior maid. And the boss of both of us. Rubina's boss by employment. Mine by choice of submission.

"Rubina." Rashida repeated. "Perhaps mere slaps will not impress upon baba the seriousness of his actions. He does NOT get to decide when his punishment is over; we do."

"Yes, apa." Rubina smirked, and agreed with Rashida completely. "I concur."

Inwardly I groaned. Rashida was now going to make Rubina reprimand me even more. I would rather be punished by Rashida, but as my maid servant had just stated - I don't have a say in this.

"Why don't you take baba to his room," Rashida suggested, "And discipline him there in a manner you see fit. Meanwhile I am going to have my breakfast here, and I would rather not have to see the sight of his naked penis and him crying like a little girl while I am eating."

"Yes, apa. Of course, apa."

I was made to strip right there in the kitchen. Rubina told me to raise my arms straight, and then my T-shirt was yanked up and out over my head. Her hands then rested on the waistband of my shorts, before she pulled it down in a flash. It fell to my ankles, and I was told to step out of it. My clothes were then unceremoniously dumped on a kitchen chair, and Rubina's hands rested on my buttocks.

"Such nice markings, baba." She said, squeezing my bum. "Rashida apa spanked you nice and proper last night, I see. Bend over, please. I want to see it closely."

"Er ... yes, choto bua." I replied, embarrassed, as Rubina made me bend over and examined my rump closely. Recently I have noticed that both my maids were not just content with spanking me or punishing me; they had become obsessed with 'marking' me. I would be spanked or caned not only until my behind was a bright red colour, but displayed the markings of my beating.

"I am always amazed, apa," Rubina told my other maid, her hands feeling my behind, "How you can redden his pasa so much by just spanking him with your hand. I need a slipper, or a hairbrush, to really redden baba's pasa."

"I am bigger - and fatter - than you." Rashida chuckled. "More meat in my arms, so as to speak, Rubina. You are a scrawny little thing. Besides, you have to make sure baba doesn't move, so you hit him in the same place again and again. I usually put his nunu in between my thighs, so baba remains in place during the spanking."