Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are my grades so important to you, bua? I mean, I understand the seriousness of it ... heck, I was punished for it since last night ... but why is it important to you, bua? I thought for you it would be more of how I behaved and whether I listened to your instructions and that sort of thing."

For a minute Rashida was quiet. I wondered if I had offended her by the question. After all, I don't get to decide what's important for her.

"Baba." Rashida said, her hands now fingering my very tender anus. "It's important for me that you be a successful young man. I have plans for you. And in India, success means good marks. That's all you need to know, baba."

"Er ... yes, bua. Thank you, bua."

Rashida's hands then slowly went around my body, circling my waist, and then down to the front, where they rested on my now awakening manhood.

"Baba. You are going to be a good, studious boy from now on, aren't you?" Rashida asked me, her fingers tracing a path on my dick.

"Er ... of course, bua."

Rashida was now stroking me, and well aware of the reaction it was having on me.

"Tarek, later on in the day, I want you to go to Rubina and tell her you are sorry for your grades, OK? She too wants to serve in a house where the young man of the house is going to be a successful one."

"Er ... yes, bua." I still didn't understand the maids' obsession with my grades, but I wasn't going to question Rashida. Particularly when she was rubbing my cock.

"You will tell her you are going to work harder to please her, and you are really sorry. And that next time unless we say it, you will never think your punishment is over."

"Yes, bua."

I was quite hard now, and Rashida showed no signs of slowing down. Both of her hands were now touching me there, one kneading my balls and the other stroking my manhood.

"Baba. I spank you because I love you. You know you need it. I know you need it."

"Yes, bua. I do. I am sorry, bua, that I cause you trouble, but I will do my best to keep you happy, bua."

I then grimaced. Rashida smiled, but continued to rub me.

"Baba! What's the matter?"

"I ... bua ... I ... your ... er ... rubbing ... I am so close ... bua ..." I managed to croak. I really didn't know how long I could hold out as Rashida continued to tease me.

"Baba." Rashida laughed. "It's OK."

Was she giving me permission to cum?

"Thank you, bua." I gushed out, grateful for the relief. "Thank you so much, bua. I love you, bua."

"I know, baba. I love you too."

Her rubbing started to get a little more frenetic.

"You love me?" I asked her. "But not in the way I love you, bua, right?"

"Tarek." Rashida grinned. "I have urinated on you. Do you ever think I can love you like that?"

As Rashida continued to stroke me, I was now rock hard. Any moment now. Rashida continued to speak.

"Baba. We both know that what really turns you on is submitting to me and serving MY needs. What I also have come to realize that having you naked, on your knees, at MY feet really turns me on as well. And THAT is why I love you."

"Yes, bua."

With that, I couldn't hold out any more. I started to cum. It was an explosion. I ejaculated all over her hands, her clothes, my legs and the floor. Rashida didn't stop stroking me until I was completely spent.

"There, there." She told me, smiling at me.

"Thank you, bua." I gushed. It didn't matter that this woman had just made me go through an extremely chastening ordeal. She did it for my welfare. And in the end, she had mercy on me and allowed me a release.

I went back to the dream I had of her.

One day, I told myself, Rashida, I am going to make that dream true. I love you, bua, and I know you love me too. And you will love me the way I love you.