Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm." Rubina's hands gently brushed my penis for a lingering moment. "I will keep that in mind, apa."

Her hand then went to my left ear, and she grabbed it firmly.

"Come, Tarek, you nalayak! Let's go to your room."

"Yes, choto bua."

Holding me by the ear, Rubina led me through the house, all the way from the kitchen to my bedroom.

"Tomar shotti kono lojja nei, dada." She told me, as she led me by my ear. "You really have no shame. Shokale tomar upon amra peshab korlam. Ekhon tomay shasti debo (We peed on you in the morning, and now I am going to punish you)."

As Rubina mocked me, she twisted and pulled my ear, just to emphasize her power over me, and my submission to her - my junior maid.

"I am sorry, choto bua." I apologized again. "Ami shotti bhebechilum amar shaja shesh. I really thought my punishment was over."

"You punishment is NEVER over, baba." Rubina told me, giving me an ominous warning with a sharp yank on my ear. "You have willingly made yourself a slave of your maids, baba. OUR SLAVE. And slaves are always punished, Tarek."

"Yes, choto bua."

"Alright, Tarek." She told me, once we were in my room. "Go by that chair. Bend over the back of that chair, and hold the seat firmly. You know the position."

"Yes, choto bua. You have caned me before like this."

"Hah! Yes, of course, bitch."

I did as Rubina asked. I was of course familiar with this position, having been caned in this way for close to two years now by my maids, and Rubina in particular. Pulling out the chair, I pressed myself to the backrest, and then bent over and gripped the sides of the chair firmly, so that my buns were now prominently in position.

Rubina walked over to my desk and picked up the wooden ruler that was now a permanent fixture in my room. She then stood behind me and knelt down slightly. I could feel her fingers on my balls.

"Spread your legs, baba." She commanded.

"Yes, choto bua."

Still holding my balls firmly in one hand, Rubina asked me to spread my legs even further.

"Spread the more apart, baba. I want to see your balls hanging."

"Yes, choto bua."

I spread apart my legs as much as I could, while still maintaining my humiliating bent over position. My penis and balls dangled right from the middle, resting against the back of the chair.

For some time, there was a lull, as Rubina gently kneaded my balls in her hand. She would roll one testicle between her fingers, and then the other. Occasionally her forefinger would linger against my penis, stroking the underside of my member.

"Hmm." Rubina commented, mostly to herself. "These balls are full of cum, eh, baba?"

"Er ... yes, choto bua."

As she played with my scrotum, I started to get hard, even as Rubina gently rested the ruler on my buttocks, letting me know what was to soon come.

Suddenly Rubina let go of my balls and stood up. I now felt the cold surface of the wood of the ruler rub against my cock.

"I better not miss your bum, eh?" Rubina chucked. "Don't want to hit your balls or your little nunu by mistake! A nunu that is now trying to stand to attention!"

I gulped.

"Er ... yes, choto bua. Um ... please don't miss, choto bua."

"I haven't really spanked you with a ruler for a long time, baba. I have been meaning to try it out for a while."

"Yes, choto bua. As you wish, choto bua."

WHAP!

The blow was hard, and fast, and without any warning.

"One! Thank you, choto bua."

I wondered how long it would be before I would break down and start crying. Rubina was a sadist, and her punishments were extremely painful. And Rashida wasn't even here to rein her in.

"Baba. Baba." Rubina rubbed the ruler on my buttocks. The cold wooden body of the ruler gave a little jolt to my cock. "I don't need you to count. Or thank me. But, from time to time, if you want to apologize, I will listen to you."

Whereas Rashida often made me count each strike, thank her for it and beg for another, Rubina would sometimes ask me to forego the whole ritual, and she would concentrate on just giving me a good beating.

"Er ... yes, choto bua. As you wish, choto bua."

WHAP!

"Say, my dear choto bua." Rubina taunted me.

WHAP!

"Yes, choto bua. Amar priyo choto bua."

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

"I am sorry, amar priyo choto bua, I really am." Gritting my teeth, I mumbled another apology as four quick strikes jolted my bottom. "I should have not assumed my punishment was over this morning."

"Good, good." Rubina grinned. "And baba, if you want to cry like a little girl, go ahead."

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

"I am extremely sorry, amar priyo chot bua." I apologized again. "I should have waited until you told me my punishment was over."

"Of course," Rubina replied. "Just because I peed on you, doesn't mean your punishment is over."

Rubina then began to punish me in earnest.

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

She would strike the fleshy part of on the right side of my bum, and then strike me again in the same position. Then Rubina would alternate to the left cheek, and hit me there twice in quick succession, taking care to strike at the same place.

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

"Baba. Do you know why I don't really like you, Tarek? You are a pathetic soul. You are not normal, you know?"

"Yes, amar priyo choto bua."

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

"You and I are really of the same age. Yet, you are born into a rich family and have a bright future, while I am from a poor family and destined to be a maid. Is that fair?"

"Er ... no, choto bua."

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

"So if I get a chance to spank you, slap you, urinate on you, should I not take that chance, and derive pleasure out of it?"

"Yes, amar priyo choto bua."

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

"We both know this is what you need. That's great, we maids willing to provide for your needs however, we want something in return. We want your complete, total, utter submission to our demands. Do you understand?"

"Yes, choto bua."

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

I forgot the count that I was keeping internally. Sometime after thirty I realized that I was silently crying. Around thirty five I was begging her to forgive me and end the punishment. Finally, after what must have been over fifty, Rubina stopped. She now stood behind me, her hands on my bum. As I lay there, whimpering, sniffling my tears, she examined her handiwork.

"Nice." She remarked, mostly to herself. "I like the criss cross patterns of the ruler. I think Rashida apa should be pleased with the markings on your pasa. You won't be sitting down comfortably for a day or two, Tarek! And to think, you are in this position because of your grades, and the fact that you put on your pants!"

I remained in that position for some time, until the pain subsided, just by a bit. I kept thinking of my current predicament. My ordeal had started last night, and was still going on. Apparently my grades were important to Rashida (and Rubina). I made a resolve right then and there that from now on, I would take my studies extremely seriously. So Rashida wanted me to get all As? I would GIVE her all As. I knew I had slacked off a bit - I would now study harder and work harder. I understood the material, it was just a matter of practice and dedication.

Belatedly, I also realized that this is exactly why Rashida had subjected me to this long and humiliating ordeal. She wanted me to want to study, and now I was pledging to improve myself. Her punishment methods, I realized, were working on me.

Interrupting my moment of clarity, Rubina caught hold of my ear and made me stand up.

"How's your pasa, Tarek?" Rubina taunted me, twisting my ear painfully.

"It's in pain, choto bua." I replied honestly. "It's really stinging."

If it was Rashida, I would have replied on how I had learnt my lesson and why I deserved the punishment. With Rubina, all I wanted her to know was that she was successful in making me squirm in pain. As a masochist, Rubina loved to hurt me, and I did not want any more of it.

"Good!" Rubina chuckled, still twisting my ear. "Perhaps this will teach you to be smarter in the future, in ways more than one!"

"Yes, choto bua."

Leading me by the ear, like a naughty school boy being held by the ear by his teacher, Rubina once again led me through the house back to the kitchen.

Rashida had finished her breakfast and was now cleaning up. Looking at me, Rashida suppressed a grin. I was standing there, face flushing red with embarrassment, as Rubina continued to hold me by the ear and twist my ear. My eyes were tear stained, and I was constantly shuffling on my feet, trying hard to forget the stinging pain of my well walloped behind.

Rashida then turned to Rubina.

"Alright Rubina, you can start your duties. I will take over from here. Go to the master bedroom and start dusting and mopping."

"Yes, apa."

If Rubina was surprised by how quickly she was being dismissed, she showed no sign. No one disobeyed Rashida in this house. Letting go of my ear, she exited the kitchen.

"Alright, baba." Rashida wiped her hands on the hem of her sari, and then came to stand right in front of me. I felt completely emasculated by her big, tall stature. She looked at me and grinned, and then reached out and took my penis in her hand. Gently stroking it, she looked at me and smiled.

"I still have to punish you for your laziness in paying my phone bill, baba." She told me with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, even as her fingers played with my scrotum.

"Bua." I begged of her. "Rub ... er ... choto bua has really punished me quite thoroughly. Please have mercy on me."

Rashida chuckled.

"If I did, baba," She replied, tugging at one of my testicles, "You wouldn't take me seriously. Once or twice I can let go. Not when it's a trait."

"Er ... yes, bua."

"I am going to give you a choice." Rashida told me, letting go of my balls. "You can stand against the wall and I will beat your pasa with this spatula. Or you can stand here facing me and get slapped."

It was a tough choice. I didn't like to be slapped. It was very humiliating as your maid would grin, raise her arm and hit you on your cheeks. On the other hand, Rashida, while not being sadistic like Rubina, could spank me very hard. Her bare hand was enough to cause welts on my bottom, and a spatula could be even harder. Plus I had just been walloped by Rubina, and my butt was still on fire.

"I ... I choose to be slapped, bua."

"As you wish, kutti. Now, Please stand against this wall here. Hands behind your back, please. Now, stand with your back to the wall, facing me, and do not move. I will not be restraining you in any way, so if you move I will miss. And trust me, you don't want me to miss."

"Yes, bua."

I did as instructed. Rashida's voice was calm, while I felt once again very exposed and vulnerable as I assumed the position. Once more Rashida started to play absent mindedly with my balls with her left hand, while her right hand patted my left cheek.

"I want you to count, baba, each slap. No other word, however, unless you want to beg for mercy." Rashida instructed. "I like it when you beg."

"Er ... yes, bua."

SLAP!

Without any further word Rashida suddenly raised her right hand and laid a sharp smack right across my face. I grunted, as much from surprise as anything else.

"One. Thank you..."

SLAP!

"Two."

Rashida continued to slap me, about one slap every couple of seconds or so, while she continued to scold and lecture me.

"Not only am I punishing you for being lazy, or admitting to ogle my 'beautiful ass', I am punishing you for four other reasons. Can you guess what they are, baba?"

SLAP!

"Three. Uh... four reasons, bua?" I gasped in between the sharp humiliating smacks across my face.

"Yes, four."

SLAP!

"Five. I ..." I counted and then tried to guess the reasons, and failed. "I don't know, bua ..."

SLAP!

"Six."

"Well, I'll tell you." Rashida told me, without stopping the cadence of her slaps. "First, being a boy who NEEDS to be kept in line."

SLAP!

"Seven!"

"You should be able to take care of yourself, baba, but no ... I have to constantly punish you to see that you are on the right track!"

Even as she slapped me with her right hand, her left hand continued to knead my balls.

SLAP!

"Two. For still thinking that in the end I would even be attracted to someone as pathetic as you."

SLAP!

"You are nothing more than a bitch to me, baba."

SLAP!

"Is this hurting you, baba?"

"Yes, bua." I replied, my cheeks now burning. "Please have mercy on me."

SLAP!

"You can beg all you want, please do, but it won't do you any good."

SLAP!

"In a way, it's good that it hurts. Maybe you will remember this for a while."

SLAP!

"So, third reason. For repeating your mistakes."

SLAP!

"Once I punish you for one thing, I don't expect to punish you again for the same mistake."

SLAP!

"But again and again, you fail to pay my phone bill."

SLAP!

"Finally, I punish you to humiliate you, and I hope this humiliation will cause you to improve yourself."

SLAP!

"Seventeen." I counted. Was I right? I didn't know, and I don't think Rashida cared.

"I punish you because I care about you."

SLAP!

"Eighteen. Er ... thank you, bua. I realize that, bua. I know you care about me."

"Good." Rashida stopped slapping me. She gently caught hold of me by the hips, and made me turn around, so I was now facing the wall, with my back to her.

"Baba, I want you to count again. Just start counting from one, and keep going. What I want you to do is that with each number, I want you to think about what happened here today, Tarek. And how you could have prevented it. And about where you find yourself now."

"Yes, bua."

"Start, baba."

I stood in the corner, naked, humiliated after being beaten by Rubina with a ruler and slapped by Rashida, and started to count.

"One."

"Two."

The whole ignominy of the situation began to hit me, even as I counted up. Here I was, completely stark naked, standing in my kitchen, in the corner, after having been flogged mercilessly by her and my other maid. I, their master and their employer, was constantly utterly humiliated by them on a regular basis.

"Nine."

"Ten."

My maids held me in utter contempt. They were my maids! They should be respecting me, fearing me, trembling before me! Instead, they laugh at me, scorn me, and never lose the chance to mock my manhood. They strip me naked as they wish, and punish me as they want. They hold my penis in their hands, stroke me, and make fun of me when I get hard.

"Fifteen."

"Sixteen."

I have a huge fascination for Rashida, I admit. I love her. I really do. This amazing, powerful woman occupied my thoughts constantly. I was in awe of her, and how she commanded respect and authority from me. I just wished that she also loved me back similarly.

But in the last one and half years, I had been humiliated by her in every way possible. Not only had Rashida slapped me, spanked me, caned me, whipped me, she had also demeaned me in other ways. I had been spit upon by her. She disdainfully looked me in the eye and spit on my face, and then I had to thank her for it. I had willingly drunk her urine, lying on the cold floor of the washroom as she passed water on me. I had hoped it would show her how much devoted I was to her, yet it only furthered her scorn for me.

"Twenty three."

"Twenty four."

I began to cry. I guess I began to grasp the whole situation then. My maids treated me like their own personal slave boy.

"What's the matter, baba?" Rashida stood behind me and tenderly rubbed my sore buttocks. "Why are you crying?"

"I ... I ..." I began to sob.

"Hush. It's OK." Rashida wrapped her arms from behind me. Her arms went around to my front and hugged me around my tummy. "It's OK. Um ... don't stop counting, baba."

"Y-y-yes, bua." I sniffed. "Twenty five. Twenty six."

"Now tell me why you are crying, baba." Rashida's voice was gentle, comforting. I felt warmth in her embrace, even though my caboose was rubbing against her sari, making my pain sting more. "And keep counting."

"Twenty seven. Bua, I just realized just how low I have fallen in your eyes. Twenty eight. You ... and choto bua ... punished me today very severely, bua. Twenty nine."

"Now, now, baba." Rashida, hugging me from behind, softly rubbed my tummy. "Whose fault was it today, baba, that you got punished?"

"Mine, b-b-bua." I told her, in between my sobs. "Thirty. I-i-i really should have t-t-t-taken my studies more s-s-s-seriously, bua."

"There, there." Rashida patted my tummy. Her hands lingered, only briefly, on my genitals, before she raised her hands and caught me by my shoulders. Holding me firmly, she made me turn around, so I was now once again facing her. One look at her comforting, matronly face, and I couldn't hold myself. I threw my arms around her in a hug, buried my face in her bosom and started to bawl.

"It's OK. It's OK." Rashida's hands stroked my back, and patted my bum. "You have learned your lesson for today, baba."

"T-t-thank you, bua."

Rashida continued to soothe me and pat me as I calmed down. After some time, I stopped sniffling and whimpering, and realized I was still hugging Rashida. My arms were around her waist, resting on her bare skin.

"I am sorry, bua." I told her, dropping my arms. "I don't know what came over me."

Rashida smiled at me.

"It's OK, Tarek. Remember, we maids do punish you. We are hard with you. We are strict with you. But we do love you, baba. You are a very good little slave boy."

"Thank you, bua." I was genuinely comforted. "I love you too."

Rashida's hands then went down my back and to my behind. She squeezed a butt cheek. I yelped - my ass was still sore from my caning. Rashida ignored my feeble protests and continued to feel and grope my keister.

"Baba." She remarked. "Your tush is still smarting from Rubina's smacking?"

"Er ... yes, bua."

"But you know you needed that, didn't you, baba?" Rashida asked. "I love you, but you had to be punished to learn your lesson. And the lesson is that until we say it, your punishment is NOT over. We decide, not you."

"Yes, bua. May I ask a question, bua?"

"Yes, you may." Rashida's hands were now patting and caressing my smarting derriere. "What's your question?"