All Comments on 'Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 12'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

upload summer of indian aunties 11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best indian femdom story / novel of all time

the story is so good.. i can't even describe how i feel.. i am reading at leisure.. reading each page twice.. haven't finished.. don't want to finish reading..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don't let rubina go

Waiting for this update for a long time.Please don't cut off rubina from the story.If you ultimately decide to do that then give her a proper send off (maybe a pity fuck or something))

Writing and story is brilliant as always...Take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An Amazing Tale of Love and Domination

Great to have discovered this. You are the best writer of Indian erotica. No one writers in as clear English and details as you. Please don't stop. I have wanked so many times to this story. My life's aim is to find someone like Rashida and Rubina. Please continue the story. I hope Rubina is still there as a maid after her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Having had and lucky to still have yet a Rashida ( Munni ) in my life this was just so fantastic to read. Our likes coincide except for the golden shower which I must get her to agree on. The anal escapades are just as you describe them. She bought in her niece Afreen three years ago which makes Rubins so much more real. Thank you so much for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hi

Pls update on summer of India auntie

spankedboyspankedboyover 4 years agoAuthor

This is the maid series and the maid chapter. Please restrict your comments to this. Don't say "post the aunt series" or "where's Vidya". This is extremely rude and insulting.

To those that commented about the maids, thank you for your comments. I read each one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Honestly I loved this story but my interest will be on Rubina & Sajid now if they dominate & humiliate Tarek. I know your cuckold series is Vidya but it will be worthwhile to spend one episode here as well because here it will be couple dominating their slave. Scenario can be: Tarek's parents are gone to other city for three days to attend wedding & Rashida is also gone to her village. Now Sajid comes & they both stay in Tarek's parents on-suite room while their slave is on their call.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Is this story based on events in your life? Looking forward to the next chapter and how you become your maid’s full time slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Femdom story series i came across

This series is one of the best femdom story series ever..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Munni was so excited when I told her about this story. She was a reluctant Mistress but has now eased into the role effortlessly. This series has excited her no end and we’ve found new facets to explore thanks to you. Afreen on the other hand took to being a Domme without hesitation.

Maybe just maybe this weekend will be our golden weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous

Excellent story that i have ever read. Thanks a ton for wiriting this. Hope to see Rashida caning, flogging and fisting Tarek.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 4 years ago

Fabulous series. I wait for each installment. You write really well and the feeling of Indian culture, femdominance, and total submission is so well rendered. And what a great build up to this Dark family secret . A pleasure to read. L O R

spankedboyspankedboyover 4 years agoAuthor

There is no Rubina and Sajid story with Tarek, sorry to disappoint. As this story is based on events from my life, I can only write about what happened. There will be future Rubina stories, for sure.

Yes, the stories are based on real events from my life.

Thanks for saying this is the best femdom story.

Who is Munni? And Afreen? Would love to hear about them.

I have written previously about Rashida flogging and caning me (Tarek). No fisting though.

LOR, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In reply

Munni and Afreen are two of our household helpers who I have an intense clandestine relationship with. Munni has been with us for a while and the relationship started inadvertently when I was recovering from a fractured ankle and has truly blossomed. She was initially reluctant to accept the “lead” role given the social structure but is now totally adept at it.

Afreen is her niece ( sister’s daughter ) who joined us three years ago and was initiated from the outset. Munni is about 45 years old and Afreen is in her early 20s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
extremely facinating story

I love this and it is so so real...waiting for Rashida to whip one day in presence of Rubina. wow feels real because it is real. I wish for every submissive man there is a Rashida!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next part

When is the next chapter coming yar....eagerly waiting for it....I wish this series continues forever.....awesome writing and script

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
really speechless!

what a femdom love story! i m all addicted about this series really! and this one episode charmed me deeply, WoW! really i was looking for somekinda story as this for long where the boy and his maid having a romantic date in the eve! really u have such talent to write about hot love stories and this series is one of the best i ever read. and A request to u is please continue it, want to see more hot anal love between Rashida and Tarek. and next part i m expecting a lil bit well describe about their anal love and big....so please, waiting for the next one...

spankedboyspankedboyabout 4 years agoAuthor

I plan to continue this and write more about Rubina's upcoming nuptials. I like when readers tell me their fantasies and stories, but do remember this particular series is based on true stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waiting for next one

Rashida boobs smothered you and you were begging share something about that.

When is next one coming eagerly waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next Series Wait

I am waiting for next series when will you publish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

please continue the series the boy with Rashida and Shabina, not Rubina. will be exciting to see Tarek with the both older female, the maid and the vegetable vendor lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Addicted to this!

Waiting for the next one badly! Would love to hear about Their Situations in New Delhi when he shifted along with Rashida. Hope there is a lot of femdom, ballbusting and cuckolding too! Your writings are so engrossing! Continue Writing!!! All the Best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next oart

Please write the next part.....eagerly waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some new action please

The spank and slap are getting repeated though the story is good. I suggest you include something where the maids pop ur cherry by fucking you with a strap on or something similar!! Also a scene where you become a toilet slave to all the maids in a maid party and they use you!! Include some new props now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story. In love with your narration of story. If possible try to include Rashida's mother and sister in the story to add a new flavour to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Your story is really brilliant. It would be interesting to see Tarek's mother see his humiliation and lead the team of maids and humiliate him .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some suggestions

Hi,

It’s Micky

Is it possible to add pony slaving to your stories? As you told this story based on reality. So I don’t know you can add pony slaving or not...

also I love that Tarek mother see her son during slavery for her maid and because of some reason maybe “her love to the son and respect to his taste and also scaring about Rashida claim for that accident” let them continue this and even start ordering Tarek too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Next part release date

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

next episode u should have to narrate the life of you and Rashida at Delhi with some hardcore sex and spank

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eagerly Waiting

As always, this is has been an amazing read and can't wait for the next part! In my opinion, including elements of bondage, strap-on and/or chastity might take it in a different direction of femdom altogether.

No matter what you include in the next story, I know it will be just as erotic as the rest of your stories. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When is your next story coming?

It's been 1year when is next story coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

2 saal ho gye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Take permission from mistress rashida and upload next part 13

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear Tarek

Have been waiting for a long time for the next parts. Convey my regards to Goddess Rashida.

Pls upload ,pls, pls ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Goddess rashida please give command to Tarek to upload ch 13 fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mistress rashida if you want more slave you can order me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Next chapter kab aayega

Ab or wait nhi hota

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When the next part slave to my Indian maid ch 13 coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You said you continue Rubina upcoming nuptials

When?

Akashahmed4444Akashahmed4444almost 3 years ago

Are you gonna continue??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rashida mistress where do you live now in india

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rashida mistress your Tarek slave will continue next part or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tarek is So lucky to have mistress like rashida mam

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

The long awaited update is here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is this chapter tagged so low? This is one of the best chapters in one of the best femdom series of all time!!!!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Not sure why this chapter has low rankings. Maybe because there is not enough "action"?

I never write for rankings. I write what I want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...