Slave to the Succubus Ch. 03

Story Info
Vicki takes control!
1.8k words
4.17
7.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth be told, Vicki had acquired another slave almost at the same time as Star. Not that it was any of Star's business what her Mistress did. It was Star's job to obey, submit and service her. Vicki was the one who knew best. Star was just a dumb bimbo.

That's why the other slave Vicki acquired at the same time as Star was Stan's wife Sue. Stan never knew that he was eating out his own wife or that she was usually the dominant one in their new relationship. Vicki loved to see them play with whips, clamps and chains. It was SO hot to Vicki to see the former couple having sex with one another oblivious to the fact that they used to be married.

The morning after Vicki had left Stan to fantasize in Penn Station she had headed to his house in suburbia. It was your typical 1950s house. She thought it was cute but she preferred her mansions. Vicki rang the doorbell. A young woman opened the door. It was Sue. She was only twenty. She was pretty but Vicki had plans to change her for the better. Vicki always changed people for the better.

"Hello, I'm from Marie Kathy, the cosmetics company, I have some products here and I was wondering if you'd like to purchase any?". She asked Sue.

"Well...I don't know...my husband isn't home." said Sue hesitantly. Stan had warned her not to let strangers into the house but their relationship had been strained of late. He'd left her wanting in the bedroom. Sometimes, as much as she hated to admit it to herself, she'd fantasize with being with someone else. Several times it was one of her cheerleading friends in high school. She was deeply ashamed of those dreams. Sue wasn't even sure how the dynamics between two women would work...still they'd been SO pretty. Was it SO wrong for a woman to desire another woman?

"Who needs a husband to decide these things hunny? It's not like you need someone to boss you around." said Vicki as she laughed friendly. Soon she would be bossing Sue around. Soon Sue would beg her too. "Besides, the cosmetic samples are free, as is a complete makeover. Take this perfume for instance. It's called Submission. I think you'll really like it." With that Vicki sprayed the perfume into Sue's face. Soon lots of things would be spraying into Sue's face.

Submission was a perfume of Vicki's own design. It made the wearer become submissive. Sue had just gotten a huge dose.

"Invite me in and accept the makeover." ordered Vicki.

Sue opened her door. "Come in, I suppose I'll take that makeover since it's free." she said.

Vicki strode purposefully in the open door. "Not very polite are you. People who aren't polite should be spanked hard. You should always say things like please. Now why don't you tell me all about yourself." She sat right on the couch and had Sue sit next to her.

"Well, my name is Sue, I'm twenty years old and I'm a home-maker." said Sue.

"Why Sue, that's hardly anything at all. Tell me your likes, dislikes, are you married, what's your life story?" asked Vicki. She didn't care about Sue's life story. That would be changing anyways. Sooner or later everyone changed to please Vicki.

"Oh, I'm from Buffalo, New York. I finished high school first in my class then got married at 18 to a man named Stan. But, I think he may be having an affair." said Sue sadly in a resigned voice.

"Now why would a pretty young thing like you think that?" asked Vicki. The couple's situation amused her especially since she knew Stan's dark secret.

"Well, he's always spending the night in the city and he's always getting lingerie...except none of it is for me. He also doesn't want to...make babies...all my friends have babies but we don't. So I think there's someone else...in the city." said Sue and she started crying. She leaned into Vicki for support and Vicki started patting her on the back. Vicki noticed her tits were small and would need improving. But, she could do that. Sue would have great tits when she was done.

"Oh, honey I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. It's common for these things to happen early in a marriage especially to a submissive thing like you. Now it's time to try another perfume, this one is called Changes." With that Vicki sprayed the perfume into Sue's face. It was time for changes to take place in Sue's life. Hopefully, for the better...or at least the better for Vicki and that was all that really mattered.

"What did you think of that perfume?" asked Vicki.

Sue's brain was blank. She couldn't remember anything.

"I think you liked it." said Vicki leading her.

"That's right..I liked it." said Sue. Part of her wondered why she couldn't remember anything. But, that part was quickly fading. Sue was being molded into who Vicki wanted her to be.

"Now why don't you tell me some stuff about yourself." said Vicki.

Sue said "Well, you're going to think this is SO stupid but I can't remember anything about myself."

"That doesn't surprise me. You ARE stupid. I doubt you even went to school at all." said Vicki.

Sue, who had been first in her high school class, was still blanking on her past. Now she was left with no education or memory.

"Oh, that's right...I'm stupid just a stupid girl from Buffalo..." said Sue.

"What makes you think you're from Buffalo? When I walked in here you told me you were Japanese and from Osaka. Here look in my compact,you look Japanese. I'm surprised you can even speak English." said Vicki.

Then using her succubus magic, Vicki morphed Sue into a Japanese bombshell. Vicki liked variety in her sluts. Sue now looked Japanese but Vicki still had some work to do to Sue.

"Well, SuSu...you invited me here for the famous Osaka naked tea ceremony. Don't you think it's time we got started.." said Vicki leadingly.

"My same is Sue...Susan." said Sue. But, she wasn't so sure anymore. The strange commanding woman in her living room seemed to know more about her than she did.

"Your name is SuSu, from Osaka. SuSu is a much more fitting Japanese name, SuSu. Now let's get started on the Osaka naked tea ceremony. I brought the tea...now we both need to be naked right?" said Vicki as she stripped out of her clothes. SuSu thought the naked woman was beautiful.

SuSu listened to Vicki and stripped out of her clothes. "Yes...I'm sorry, me not remember your name. SuSu so stupid..."

Vicki smirked. It was so fun to play with her prey. "Yes, SuSu...you are stupid and you can call me Mistress. I'm smarter than you so I deserve your respect. Now pour the tea."

"Hai, Mistress I pour tea now. SuSu want to make you happy." said SuSu. SuSu poured the tea and continued staring at the beautiful woman before her. She knew she wanted to please this woman.

"Oh, silly SuSu, I know you'll be making me very happy." said Vicki as she smirked and admired SuSu's new body. It was very fuckable. She couldn't wait till SuSu would be eating her out. She had gifted SuSu an extra long and thick tongue. It was basically a cock in SuSu's mouth.

The tea that Vicki had brought was tea that made a woman incredibly horny and wet especially if they were stimulated which was what Vicki intended to do to SuSu.

SuSu drank the tea and grew wet and horny. She tried to play with herself but Vicki wasn't going to have any of that. She distracted SuSu by hitting her on the ass with a riding crop. SuSu would have to get used to that kind of treatment. SuSu would learn to love it.

"SuSu, you have small breasts but they're very sensitive, normally I go for big tits but I think I'll make an exception for a slut like you. Your tits will feel great with nipple clamps attached to them. I'm guessing I can make you cum by just stroking your little tits." said Vicki. With that she rose and started massaging and tweaking SuSu's breasts.

"Oh! Oh! that feel SO good. Keep going Mistress San. You make SuSu feel good." moaned SuSu.

Pussy juice was trailing down SuSu's leg. SuSu was right on the brink of cumming when Vicki stopped. Why should SuSu receive pleasure when Vicki wasn't? She was the Mistress, she deserved the pleasure. Besides, she wasn't finished with SuSu yet.

"SuSu, you're forgetting a HUGE part of the Naked Tea Ceremony aren't you?" said Vicki.

"What, I forget Mistress?" asked SuSu.

"You're supposed to be a lesbian and serve me in the Naked Tea Ceremony. You bring me pleasure. I don't bring it to you." said Vicki.

"Mistress San, SuSu is stupid and not speak English very well. What lesz..bee..anne? Asked SuSu.

"Why SuSu, you stupid little slut. I'm surprised you don't remember from your time in the whorehouses of Osaka. A lesbian is a woman who brings pleasure to others by eating their cunts. That's what you are...a pussylicking whore." said Vicki.

With, Vicki's help SuSu "remembered" her time in the whorehouses of Osaka. She remembered eating hundreds of women out and the unspeakable things they did to her body. She remembered how much she loved it. She remembered how much she craved pussy.

"Oh, Mistress San, that's what lez...bee..anne is. Then SuSu is lez..bee..anne. SuSu loves eating pussy." said SuSu.

"Then SuSu, my little whore, you can eat mine." said Vicki.

"Oh Arigato Mistress San, SuSu would love to eat you out." said SuSu.

"Then eat me you little whore." ordered Viki.

SuSu knelt before her Mistress and started kissing her way upward. It wasn't long before SuSu had ripped her Mistress's shirt off and began sucking fiercely at her Mistress's huge nipples. Her sucking and licking made her Mistress moan. SuSu had been fingering her Mistress while she sucked on her tits but now SuSu's "training" from the whorehouses of Osaka, told her that her mouth could be put to better use. So SuSu kissed her way back down, she attached her mouth to her Mistress's pussy and sucked and licked. Soon Vicki came, squirting all over her face.

"It's time to go, Slut SuSu. You're coming to live with me now. You'll be my lesbian whore for all eternity." said Vicki.

"Oh, Arigato Mistress San, just let SuSu get cleaned up." said SuSu.

"No, you look good with cum on your face. Put on this kimono and let's go. Hurry before I spank you. When we get home, I'll punish you some more." said Vicki.

SuSu giggled. All of her modest upbringing and intelligence was gone. There was no more Sue left. Just the mindless Japanese bimbo that Vicki had created. No one in the suburban neighborhood noticed the departure of Sue and Stan. They signed all their worldly possessions over to their Mistress and found happiness as SuSu and Star, two of Vicki's sluts. Their life of pleasure and punishment was only beginning.