Slave to the Succubus Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of a 2nd slave that Vicki owns.
2k words
4
7.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mimi, formally Mary, was Vicki's newest slave. Mimi looked nothing like Mary had. She now looked like the slut she was. Her new appearance and tits pleased Vicki very much. The ability to switch her mind back to a terrified Mary also pleased Vicki.

However, Mimi did not please Vicki sexually. Mimi couldn't even cook or clean well, let alone eat her out. She would have to learn. But, that was part of Vicki's duty as her Mistress. Vicki only had all of eternity to teach and play with her new slut.

After Mimi had failed to bring her to orgasm again, Vicki let out a huge yell.

"Star, get in here, I need you now," yelled Vicki.

Soon a woman who looked like an extremely well endowed Marylin Monroe entered the room. She curtsied before her Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress how may I help you Mistress? Could I lick your pussy?" begged Star.

"Not today, slut. You're a much better pussy-licker than when I first acquired you but you still aren't my favorite. This is your new sister. Her name is Mimi." said Vicki.

"Hello Mimi, I'm so glad to meet you. I think you have some of the best tits I've ever seen. I just love tits don't you?" asked Star as she tried to french kiss Mimi and stroked her ample tits.

Mimi backed away. She had never been with another woman before. Just her Mistress, she wasn't even sure she liked other women. Being with other women was wrong...wasn't it? Her Mistress had an amazing tasting pussy but did other women? Should she even be eating pussy? It was SO good...but was it the moral thing to do. Her mistress would tell her. Her mistress would explain. Mistress always knew best.

"Mimi, Star was my latest acquisition before you. I acquired Star in 1951 and ever since then she's been my cumdump. I try to use her once a week. She's quite the screamer. But, of course I made her that way." laughed Vicki malevolently.

"It's time for me to fuck you. Now present Star." ordered Vicki.

Star immediately bent over exposing her ass to her Mistress. Vicki's cock grew and she thrust it into Star. Star moaned. Vicki grabbed her tits and started thrusting in and out. Star was moaning soon Vicki came in her.

"Thank you so much Mistress, that was wonderful." said Star. "Let me clean you up."

Star turned around and licked her Mistress clean of cum. She loved her Mistress's cum. Vicki leaned down, cupped her breasts and kissed Star. Star sat in her Mistress's lap as Vicki thrust her hands in and out of her slave's pussy.

"I give you permission to cum when you're ready, Star."

Soon Star came, screaming in pleasure as she did. Her Mistress always knew how to make her cum.

They both looked at Mimi. She was furiously shoving her hands in and out of her pussy. But, she just couldn't cum. Mimi looked at her Mistress in desperation. She was horny. She needed to cum.

Vicki cruelly laughed at her. "See one of the things of being my slut is only being able to cum when I allow it. I'm your Mistress and I own your orgasems. You haven't been pleasing me lately and sluts who don't please me don't get to cum. So I've decided to punish you and reward Star here.

"Star you will be in charge of teaching your new sister how to be a cumdump. She better be a good slut, or I'll punish you. You wouldn't want to go back to being what you were before I found you would you?" said Vicki.

All this time Vicki had been fisting Star, Star was on edge again but just couldn't cum. But, she was moaning. Vicki stopped fisting her and said.

"Why don't you tell your sister what you were before I brought pleasure and devoted servitude into your life?"

Star blushed bright red and asked "Oh Mistress, do I have to? I was SO miserable then. And you've made me so happy!

Vicki said "Well, your new sister has to find out sometime what you were."

Star blushed and went to hug her new sister and suck on her tits.

"A long time ago, I used to beg for fucks in Penn Station in New York. I wanted anyone to fuck me. I was so desperate for cocks and cum. Then one late night Mistress found me all dressed up in a cocktail dress. She shoved me up against the wall and said

"I know you're a fag who wants more than anything to be a woman. I'm looking for a slut to always be subservient and obedient to me. You can be that slut and be a woman. You just have to be a lesbian slut for me for all time. You'll love eating my pussy and the pussies or cocks of whomever I order you to. You'll be rewarded and you'll be punished. But, you'll be a woman. Think about it Stan...or should I say Star."

Then Mistress grew her hardness against me. It was SO big and everything I wanted.

"Suck me off, and your breasts will grow." said Mistress.

"Well, what choice did I have? I wanted to be a woman so I sucked her cock. It was so thick and hard...the best cock I ever had. She came so much that night. I couldn't stop drinking her cum down. It was SO delicious, better than any cock I'd sucked before. The more I drank the more my tits grew. That night they only grew to a B cup before she shoved me away. But, it was SO wonderful. I had tits" said Star dreamily.

"Now if you want to be a full woman with a pussy instead of a cock and bigger tits meet me here tomorrow at midnight." said Mistress all those years ago."

"I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a complete woman yet...didn't I have to be a man...there was a war on...but then again there was a war on and I could be drafted. Another part of me thought of all the designer dresses I could wear: Channel, Gucci...the list was endless and I'd actually look good in them.

Then I saw myself being dominated, whipped and hogtied. I saw myself forever eating pussy and sucking cock. I was SO hard I came. It was then I knew I wanted to serve Mistress forever. I spent all of that day waiting in Penn Station for Mistress. I was worried that it might be a dream. I was so happy when she met me at midnight. She appeared before me suddenly, it was SO amazing.

"Eat me, slut." she ordered

Stan couldn't think. Stan didn't need to think anymore. He had a Mistress for that. All he knew was that he wanted to be a woman, a slut and belong to this woman. He had to please this lady. Stan bowed before Vicki. With his hands firmly planted on the floor, he leaned in and put his mouth against the wet box of his Mistress. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating as he inhaled deeply. He knew then that he was addicted to her for all eternity. Without thinking his tongue darted out, running up the length of her slit, stopping just for a second to flick her exposed clit. He'd never eaten pussy before, or even thought of it. But, he was willing to try anything to please his new owner. Stan lifted his right hand and slid his index finger into her waiting hole as he continued to lap, like a dog, away. Vicki began to squeeze Stan's growing breasts. It was a pleasurable agony for Stan.

With his mouth, locked in place, it took Vicki only a few minutes to reach her climax. Her thighs clenched around Stan's face as she came. Copious amounts of pussy juice coated her new slave's face.

"Rise Stan...or should I say Star."

With that Stan/Star's cock disappeared. Star was left with waist long blonde hair, double D tits and a wet pussy.

Star stood up. She stroked her new tits. A bead of moisture appeared in her new pussy. She was SO horny. She started stroking her clit. It felt SO good...it was everything she wanted.

"Yes..." Star moaned. She continued circling her new clit. Star was panting in need. This is what it meant to be a woman. She just needed to cum.

She wanted to cum SO badly. She wanted to have an orgasem as the woman she was now. Suddenly, a firm yank came on one of her new tits.

"Who said you could pleasure yourself? Don't you know I own your orgasems? You could cum now or in a thousand years." said Viki laughing mavelontly.

"Oh..." said Star. Had she made the right choice?

Viki grew out her cock. It was in front of Star. It was Star's move. Would she serve her Mistress?

Star licked the tip, then wrapped her lips around it. It felt strange in her mouth, but also right. It was her Mistress' cock after all.

"Touch it,"Vicki commanded. SHe put his hand back on Star's new long blonde hair.

Star wrapped her right hand around Vicki's turgid cock. It felt hot in her hand and she could feel it harden further. She began to jerk her wrist up and down as she sucked the tip of her Mistress' cock.

"Good girl," Vicki groaned, stroking her hair. "Good girl Star. Keep going, just like that."

Star liked being called a good girl. She liked knowing that she was doing well, stroking Vicki's cock and slowly sucking it. She pressed her tongue against it, taking it deeper. It was fully hard now, and Vicki was breathing hard. Star knew that meant her Mistress liked it.

Vicki's grip on her hair tightened. "Mmm, very good."

Star kept using her mouth and right hand on Viki's thick cock to make her moan in pleasure. Her Mistress's hips were thrusting up, into Star's mouth. She couldn't take the cock that deep, so she eased off and worked the tip with her tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good girl," Vicki said "Very good Slut, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that."

Star managed to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising her head again. Vicki's hips were rocking constantly now and Star knew she was close. She could taste the pre-come already.

"Keep going, good slut," Vicki groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock."

Star kept going, the only thought in her head was that she had to keep sucking cock for as long as her Mistress wanted. There was nothing else she had to do or think about. Just keep sucking and bobbing her head up and down as she made Vicki moan with pleasure.

Vicki's grip on her new long blonde hair tightened again and Vicki shuddered as she thrust her hips up and deeper into Star's mouth. Vicki let out a deep, loud groan as she came, filling Star's mouth with a thick load of cum.

Star had no choice but to swallow everything as much as she could. She felt some of it trickle out of her mouth and past her lips. Finally, Vicki let go of her, stepping back.

"Oh...so delicious." stammered Star.

Another yank came on her tit. "Is that how you address me? You should call me by my name. Call me Mistress, your only purpose is to serve me Slut."

Left breathless from Star's amazing blowjob (Stan had given lots of blowjobs in Penn Station. So he knew how to please. Star had inherited his talents.), Vicki looked down at the kneeling woman. "Now, then slut..." She said, between pants. "Come and serve me always. I'll rent all of your holes out...like the whore you are. Come and serve me, Slut."

"Of course, Mistress," Star replied" She spoke with a giggle, like a young woman would do. Vicki beamed at that. Gone were all of Stan's male attributes. Star a bimbo floozy was all that remained. Vicki placed a collar on Star and led her new pet home. Star followed behind wondering how soon she would get to pleasure her Mistress again. After all, that was all that mattered. Her only thought was how to bring pleasure and how to be a slut.