Slave to the Succubus Ch. 04

Story Info
The slaves pleasure their Mistress.
1.6k words
3.83
7.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki, was disappointed in her slaves, as of late. Stan, now Star, was supposed to be teaching her newest cumdump, Mimi, how to be her pleasure slut. But, Mimi was not progressing. So Star was being punished for her failure.

Vicki had threatened to turn Star back into a man if she failed to teach Mimi. But, it was way more fun to have him as Star. Apart from failing to teach Mimi, Star was perfect in every way. Viki also loved to punish Star because she had everything to lose.

So Vicki was teaching the formerly married couple, SuSu and Star/Stan, a lesson. Mimi was also there. Only SuSu and Vicki would receive pleasure today. Her other sluts required punishment. They needed to learn.

Mimi was tied tightly to a St. Andrew's cross. She had been SO excited to receive a punishment from her Mistress. She was wearing crotchless pink underwear and Vicki's largest nipple and tongue piercings were on her. Mimi was salivating with desire. Vicki needed to teach her that punishments were punishments and not fun. Mimi would have to learn like all her other sluts. Mimi would be a pleasure slut. If not VIcki would turn her into a street whore like she had to other failed pleasure sluts. The failed pleasure sluts helped her bring in money...not that she needed mortal money.

Meanwhile, Star was miserable. She had a double dildo attached to her. It was massive and firmly lodged in her cunt. Star hated it when her Mistress made her wear a dildo. It reminded her of when she was a man. Mistress had also shaved off her beautiful hair. Star hated it when her Mistress treated her like this. She was no longer beautiful. She felt that she was no longer fuckable. Still, she could not disobey her Mistress, Mistress was her everything.

SuSu was the only slut who was happy. Today it was her job to eat out Mimi...or at least tease her. Vicki had promised that she'd get to eat her Mistress's pussy if SuSu teased Mimi and there was nothing more delicious than her Mistress's pussy.

However, Vicki decided to focus her attention on Mimi. The slut that needed the most teaching. She had SO much potential and would be the most fun to teach.

Vicki decided to change Mimi back into Mary. She loved it when her sluts were in a state of panic.

Mary "woke up". The conservative girl was amazed to find herself tied up to something she didn't know what it was. Before her was a HUGE mirror. There was a woman with HUGE breasts and electric pink hair done up in pigtails in the mirror; Mary was mortified when she realized it was herself. What had happened? She must be on some kind of drug. Behind her was a woman with something strapped to her, Mary was horrified to realize that the other end of the object went into her ass. In front of her knelt a Japanese woman, that woman had her mouth pressed to Mary's unmentionable place.

To the side, was Vicki, Mary remembered her from the coffee shop. She remembered coming to visit Mary at her house...that was the last thing she remembered. Vicki looked SO pretty tonight. All done up in black with a riding crop in her hand. Mary wondered if Vicki was going horseback riding. Vicki would help her. She could trust Vicki. She smiled at Vicki and tried to talk. But, Vicki spoke first.

"Begin sluts." she ordered in a commanding voice. Susu and Star obeyed. They really had no choice.

The Japanese girl in front of Mary started licking. Mary almost laughed. It was just licking, what could the Japanese girl do...clean her down there? Then SuSu showed her talents. Her forked tongue came out. She gently teased Mary's clit. A bead of moisture appeared. Susu licked it up. Her ministrations felt SO good. Mary could feel herself grow wetter down there. Feelings she never had were welling up inside her. She wanted this Japanese woman to go deeper. Mary needed something bigger inside her. But, it was SO wrong...it went against everything she knew. Women shouldn't be licking each other's special areas. Still, she wanted Susu to continue. She was on the verge of begging this woman to go deeper...when she felt something enter her from behind.

It was Star. At first it hurt, alot, when Star entered her. The deeper Star went. The better it felt. Star started thrusting in and out. Susu picked that moment to insert her tongue further into Mary's pussy. It was thick and long. Vicki had designed SuSu's tongue to basically be a cock in her mouth. Susu knew how to hit all of Mary's sensitive spots. Mary couldn't believe how good it felt. She needed more, she wanted more. But, it was SO wrong...she needed it to stop...she didn't want it to stop. Something, she didn't know the word for, was welling up inside her. It felt like a volcano ready to explode. How could something so wrong feel SO good. Mary needed to resist temptation.

Susu picked that moment to insert her tongue further. It was thick and long. Mary tried to push down. To get satisfaction to make herself explode like a volcano...but the Japanese woman wouldn't let her explode. Someone had to help her, someone had to release her from this situation. That's when she saw her friend Vicki to the side. Vicki would help her.

"Vicki, help me." Mary begged.

"Why should I help you?" asked Vicki.

"We're friends...?" questioned Mary. It was all she could do to stop herself from crying out in passion. Couldn't Vicki see the peril that she was in?

"Friends?" Asked Vicki. "What made you think we were friends?"

"We hung out together at the co...ff...ee shop?" Mary was panting, everything just felt SO good. Why wouldn't Vicki help her out?

"Friends, help each other out. I helped you out by letting you spend the night here and letting you have a free spa day. Do you know how much that costs? It was SO much money and you don't even say thank you." said Vicki.

"T...thh...ann..kk...yo...uu?" said Mary. Everything was just amazing. It needed to stop.

"My pussy is wet and I'm horny...you can thank me by eating me out." said Vicki.

"But, I'm...I'm not a les..bbb...a...nne." said Mary.

"You have one woman licking your pussy and another servicing you anally. I'd say you're at least curious Mary. All you have to do is lick my pussy. Give it a try...what's the worst that can happen? I'll let you cum if you eat me out." said Vicki.

Naturally, Vicki had lied to Mary. She was her Mistress. It was Mary's job to bring her pleasure. Why should Mary be rewarded with an orgasem?

Vicki stood in front of Mary. "All you have to do is lick me, like the Japanese woman is licking you. It should be easy right?" Vicki had to see if Mary could become a lesbian on her own. "Then I promise I'll let you down." said Vicki.

Mary was caught at a crossroads. It was wrong, yet SO good, to get the kind of treatment she was getting from the two women. But, it was also wrong to lick another woman. The two ideas were at odds in Mary's head. A bead of moisture appeared on Vicki's unmentionable place...all Mary had to do was lick Vicki. She could do that couldn't she?

Mary stuck her tongue out and began licking Vicki. She was amazed at how wonderful it tasted. Mary didn't want to stop. She wanted more, and more after that.

"You can go deeper, hunny but only if you want. There's lots more juice where that comes from." said Vicki smirking. Mary was becoming a lesbian on her own. Everything was working out.

Mary DID want to go deeper. Vicki was SO delicious down there. So she picked up her ministrations and pushed her face deeper into Vicki. Mary licked harder and faster. Vicki wasn't sated though. She needed something better than Mary's weak efforts. She knew Mary was a lesbian now. So she turned Mary back into Mimi.

"Hello Mimi." Vicki said.

"Oh, Hello Mistress...how are you today?" asked Mary/who was now Mimi.

"Well, you just finished eating me out, but I'm not pleased. I wanted an earth-shattering orgasem...you and Star will continue to be punished. SuSu is coming with me to show you sluts how an earth shattering oragsem is done.

"Come SuSu." said Vicki.

SuSu immediately left Mimi and went to her Mistress's cunt. She inserted her tongue and started working it in and out. Since she knew all of Mistress's hot spots, she soon had Mistress clenching her thighs around SuSu's face and coming. Since Star and Mimi were being punished, Vicki decided to do something that she rarely did.

She was going to give Susu an orgasem to spite her other slaves. She had SuSu do a handstand and quickly brought her slave to an orgasem. Susu would now be walking funny for days. Vicki loved having her slaves service her but rarely serviced them. They were sisters and had each other for that. She was the Mistress and deserved their devotion.

Mimi and Star continued to be punished. They were held on the brink of orgasem of 3 months. Vicki had only meant to do it for three days, but time was funny to Vicki. Earth time flows differently than that of the world of succubus. So after 3 months Mimi and Star were released, not allowed to cum of course (it would be YEARS before that) but they were allowed to pleasure their sisters and their Mistress. That was their purpose after all.