Slave Training Basics

Story Info
Slave Training basics.
1.9k words
3.99
41.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot has changed since I have last posted.

I have received numerous emails asking for help, this has been beneficial, and I have had the pleasure of assisting in other Female led relationships, plus I have expanded our horizon and we are able to the fight stagnant life..

Please keep this in mind, I love having Allen dressed up like a sissy, he is so obedient, I so enjoy this, it gives me a great satisfaction and it makes him happy that I have given him new challenges.

Also, I have been asked why do I humiliate him so much? Allen likes humiliation, craves it, wants it, and can't live without it.

I have had several in depth conversations with Allen about him being my little slut, I explained to him that I felt that he was more bi than he was willing to admit. I explained that if he enjoyed anal so much it only made since to start looking for the right man for him. What could he say, I have only allowed him to cum by being fucked in his boi pussy for the most part?

Allen's current life

1. I Never let him know what your ultimate goal is. I Never explain I am doing something. ( I.e. a perfect slave or husband do you want him to only be a cuckold or a perhaps a sex slave or even just a house slave.) UPDATED This still stands he never knows what's next.

2. Acceptance, He must admit that he wants me to dominate him. (This is an important step allowing him to come to terms with what he truly wants.) Tell him he will be used to please your desires. UPDATED I still have him admit this at least once a week to reinforce his submission.

Chastity, Chastity belt is a must. He doesn't need to be let out. He must never be allowed to be alone without a chastity belt. He will masturbate. No matter how much you believe him don't trust him not to masturbate. When someone masturbates their mind goes to a different place, They fanaticize. I feel this is a form of cheating. I also have all the vibrators locked up so he can't vibrate his clit to orgasm in his cage. A caged slave is an obedient slave. I watch my slave when he showers and cleans his cage then it goes back on when he is done cleaning it. This is also a great way to show you are in charge.

He might complain that it is uncomfortable at night due to erections. This will pass. Tell him if he ever asks to remove it, he will be punished. Enforcement is required.

4. Blackmail. This also is a must. If he doesn't think you will expose him or deny him what's the point of dominating him? You will hate dominating him. If he is your husband, you may never expose him, but he doesn't need to know this. This will bring him the desire of being a true slave. Every submissive has a true desire of being forced but has a hard time admitting it.

Photos and videos. Once you have him in chastity, he will begin to obey you take some pictures or videos of him in panties, having a but plug in his ass etc. great for blackmail and have fun with it. Sometimes I make Allen watch his videos of being fucked by my strap on.

4. Humiliation, Allen gets to pleasure me sometimes with a strap on sometimes his little dick, but he never knows until I tell him right before I am ready for pleasure. Plus, the look on his face is so perfect when I tell him to get the strap on that I need a real dick is priceless. He loves the humiliation. Humiliation comes in many different forms and can be very fun for the both of you. Once again explore it, have fun. The one piece of advice I give to many femdoms is read some stories get some ideas. Make a list of mild to extreme and proceed down the list and enjoy it. I spit in Allen's face call him names, make him admit that he needs my dick, make him admit he likes being fucked rather than fucking me and so much more. GET VERBAL

5. Paddling. On a average I will paddle Allen at least once a month now. 20 strokes with a paddle. In the beginning it was often till he realized that I was going to take my role serious. When he automatically assumed I was going to paddle him if he failed to complete a task, I knew he was ready. Every time he didn't obey another 20. I would tie him down and gag him and then punish him. I would lean over and ask him if he was going to obey once done. Use force with every stroke. It was almost always 20 sometimes 10 depending upon what it was. I can't stress enough how important this is. His bottom may turn black and blue, but it will recover. Remember he asked to be your slave and remind him of that often. At least 3 times a day in the beginning I was reminding him he asked to become my Slave.

6. Cross dressing. Cross dressing is strongly recommended. You need to remove his masculinity. I didn't really care for the cross dressing, but it has grown on me. He has removed all his underwear and cut them up in front of me. Have him pick out his own clothes when you go shopping make comments on how sexy he would be in it. Start with panties and move forward this will allow you to see him in a submissive state and also allow you to see his progress. (Psychological) Allen now only has panties, pantyhose, bra's, nighties skirts, tops and high heels as well as a wigs. Of course, he still has his work clothes but not in our closet, but I have him wearing ladies' pants and shirts in public. These clothes look like men's for the most part. (Once again psychological) When Allen is dressed as a sissy, he is even more submissive. I am bisexual so I love it when I have him servicing my pussy with his mouth and a strapon. He wears his skirts and his wigs in the house when the kids are not home. This has become intoxicating for me. He also wears his makeup and his nightie and his breast forms to bed every night. This is to reinforce his submission and I require it.

7. Pegging. A man can reach orgasm by hitting his prostate. You do not need to remove his chastity belt, in order for this to success,this is a different type of orgasm this is a prostate orgasm he will crave for more. The longer he is caged the better his orgasms will become by pegging. This is common. I peg Allen almost twice a week unless he is being punished. He has come to terms this is the way he gets to cum. I have him wearing a butt plug on a regular basis. I have him assume a position and I put it in him only I am allowed to remove it. By training his ass to except the butt plug he is able to receive my strap on. If I allow him to fuck me, he must have his butt plug in. Now he can't cum unless he has it in his ass. I am very proud my accomplishment. I use a strapon that squirts and fills his little pussy up full of fake cum or his cum. If he squirts out of his dick he must lick it up. (Mental) he now does this without being told. This is very exciting for me. At first it Disgusted me but like many other tasks this has turned out to be a turn on. I have spoken to a lot of dominants why so many enforce this on their slave, the response I got was that this is more effective then crossdressing and once combined the slave reaches a new level of submission.

9. Chores. Give him a list of chores you want him to do. If he fails punish him. Be realistic. I occasionally must do chores but not many. If he fails, I punish him.

10. Eating. I have heard many people say they feed their slave in a dog bowl. This can be difficult if you have kids. My husband is only allowed to eat what is on his plate never anything more. If he works late, he eats in the bedroom in his dog bowl so I can watch him. Seldom does he get warm food. Some feed their slaves dog food. I have not started this, yet I might do this as a punishment though.

UPDATE I have started making Allen eats dog food as punishment. The first time I recorded it on video for my amusement he started to protest, and I told him that if he didn't comply, I would bring new meaning to punishment. This was so humiliating he was actually leaking from his chastity when he was eating it. I made sure I pointed this out of course.

11. Humiliation. I have briefly spoken about humiliation. You may ask what or how and if I should. The answer YES you should and have FUN with it. My slave sucks my strap on every night while I watch tv at 9:00. This is a very dominating feeling for me. He also rides a dildo on the table while I eat. He uses a strap on to please me. I whisper in his ear how nice it is having a real dick inside me. He is also required to refer to his dick as a clit and his ass as a pussy. If he ever calls it anything then anything other than his pussy and clit he receives 20 lashes with my paddle. He is also a stool for me my slave is used as a stool in the shower. I do not acknowledge him at all when I am sitting on his back in the shower.

12. Sleeping. My slave sleeps in a dog cage in the closet in a diaper in case he has to pee with a padlock on the cage so he doesn't bother me, he is dressed in his cute little nighty with a medium butt plug and his little tits. This promotes dreams of submission. Sometimes I allow him to sleep in the bed but he is tied face down in a dipper so I can have access to his pussy if I want to fuck it. Just the other night I had him tied up and I woke up around midnight and got my strapon and lubed it up and fucked him, all he could do was beg for me not to stop but this doesn't happen every time.

13. I have Allen post a journal on the web ( BDSM web site ) once a week, it was every other day to write his emotions and feelings. I do this for many reasons. I can see where his mental state is. He also gets feed back from others on how lucky he is, and I also get some new ideas from people and we post videos sometimes.

14. Enjoy having a slave and have fun never be afraid of pushing it.

15. Be consistent, not being consistent can cause a lot of issues none of them good. Being in a slave relationship is very different then having an occasional play partner for bondage.