Slave Unbound Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the Housemaster, however, he did not need to see any more. Once again, he considered that the animal had once belonged to him and decided, once again, that he was glad that he'd not kept the beast. He couldn't imagine how anyone, even Donovan Solivir, could control something like that.

"I think...I think I'd like to retire home." Verdant said after a moment.

"You still have two more matches that you placed bets on, Master." Lanni offered, though she didn't sound overly surprised by his sudden decision.

"And my being here won't change either of their outcomes." Verdant replied, rising and gathering his cloak, making careful not to look down into the Arena where Crusher was still making an art piece out of Houten 'the Big' Mullens' body. "I'll collect any winnings I might have in the morning. We really should make sure Bastira is ready for her match, Ashton."

"I agree, Master." His faithful friend answered before turning to signal to the other servants that they were taking their leave. "It's better to be safe than sorry."

Sweeping up the stairs to the box exit, Verdant paused only one moment longer, glancing back towards the view of the sands below. They were leading Crusher out now, already chained like a rabid hound by his handlers. What was left of his opponent, a mess that was no longer identifiable as the remains of a...whatever Houten might have once been, was being shoveled onto wheelbarrows to remove.

"Thank the gods Crusher is a gladiator." He said with a sour chuckle.

Lanni peered at him with a dumbstruck look. "Really, Master? I thought you didn't care for his savagery."

"I don't, Lanni." Verdant said with a chuckle. "But if he wasn't a gladiator, he'd have ended up as an Execution, and he'd likely clear out everyone's stable of fighters just trying to kill him." Shaking his head, he took his leave for home.


12