All Comments on 'Slave Unbound Ch. 19'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another good chapter, although these set up chapters make me very anxious for the action chapters. Looks like Leita may have another house master enamored with her, in the words of Christian Grey Leita is “topping from the bottom.” It is going to be interesting to see how you are going to have Sabrina walk the tight rope between her growing fascination with Leita, and her obligation with the Baroness to destroy her. It may be easier for Sabrina to have the Baroness dealt with than to harm Leita, it seems people who try to bring harm to Leita run into some very bad luck.

Speaking of bad luck, I think it is time for karma to pay a little visit to master Venge. Leita is already in his head, so A few bad breaks his way would have him blaming all of his woes on her, maybe he gets a little desperate to get rid of her, because he knows she is the root of all of his problems. Desperate people do desperate things, could be some explosive, action packed chapters, and maybe his house of cards falls completely apart. The only downside is you would have to have a new villain, the Baroness could probably fill those shoes quite admirably. With the Baroness more involved maybe Leita gets her prayer answered for her face to face with the Baroness.

I hope I’m not over stepping here, I usually don’t throw out story ideas, but I am so caught up with this character, she gets my imagination going, I hope she also keeps your imagination going for many more chapters.

Thanks for the time and effort. KS

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Not overstepping at all. I am always interested to hear not just what people like, but what they hope to see or are expecting to happen. While the story may not go the way you expect, hearing people's thought does sometimes give me good ideas and often helps me see my own stories from different perspectives. With Leita, I definitely have a general plan for where I expect her to go (and that plan is already extending across three books and that's just what I've already outlined out). However, my stories grow and evolve as I go, so there is always a lot of room for malleability. I've already had a couple cases where comments I've received have inspired me to make changes in some things. :)

I am so glad this character has captured your imagination and there will DEFINITELY be MUCH MORE of her to come. She's only getting started. :)

Lea7Lea7over 1 year ago

May we have some more please, sir?

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

There will be more very soon. I've been distracted with holidays and my other novel, which in its last few chapters, but I already have about half of the next chapter of this written and will be working on it soon. Sorry for the long pause.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

What a power move, loved every second of it! I think Sabrina is starting to realize just how special Leita is.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

Hehe. The best part of this chapter is I'm not sure who's 'power move' you're more referring to. hahaha

And yes, Sabrina is constantly realizing just how unexpected and surprising Leita really is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES