Slave Unbound Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She obediently fetched her top and began redressing as the guard took one more moment to inspect that Crusher's cage was still secured and walk back away. Once he was out of earshot, Crusher let the intelligence come back into his expression. Leita noted that he didn't immediately stop fondling his manhood though.

"I take it I actually got you a little excited?" Leita asked with a grin, acknowledging his continued rubbing.

"You jiggling your tits doesn't really mean much to me." Crusher sneered malevolently. "So, I just imagined the sweet sounds you're gonna make as Hulvoc hurts you. That definitely got me excited."

"You like the sound of people in pain." There was little point in making it a question. "I assume you like it most when you're the one causing it."

"You really do understand me." Crusher said in a tone of mock sweetness. "I'm flattered."

"You wouldn't be as fearsome if you didn't." Leita said with a slight shrug.

"And yet, you still don't seem to fear me." Crusher said slyly, stopping his vulgar display of touching himself and leaning into the bars again. "Or even seem affected by anything I say or do. Not sure if I should take that as an insult or just as you being stupid."

"It's not that you don't scare me." Leita said, unsure why she seemed so at ease with someone that was so obviously dangerous. "I suppose I just don't care that you do. I got tired of letting fear make me timid, maybe. I'm sure there's a reason, show or not, that people treat you with so much caution and it isn't just because you're good on the sands. However, you're also keeping me distracted from picturing Hulvoc tearing my limbs off and fucking what's left."

For a long moment, Crusher said nothing, just studied her in thought. "Nope. Don't believe you." He said finally, rolling his eyes. "You ain't scared of anything anymore. Cautious, maybe, but scared? Not a whit. And that's good. The real reason Hulvoc is so hard to fight is because the people he fights are afraid of him. You want your secret on how to win, that's it. Don't be afraid of him or the pain he's gonna rain down on you. Instead, make him afraid of you and the pain you rain down on him."

"Be a savage." Leita said with a grin.

"Be a savage." Crusher agreed.

The two of them said nothing more, both of them moving back into their cells and working on preparing themselves mentally for their fights to come. A brief time later, the sounds of guards coming caught Leita's attention and she realized they were coming to escort her to the prep room. She cooperated with them as they shackled her wrists and lead her from her cell, but before they could manage to take her anywhere, she juked away from them and right up to Crusher's cage.

The orling met her at the bars, a smile on his face and eyes alight. The guards started to reach out to pull her back, but their fear of him made them hesitate. Before they could pluck up the courage to retrieve her, Leita whispered to Crusher, meeting his primal gaze.

"Hurt me."

For Crusher, there was no hesitation. He reached through the bars to clamp his hand about her throat, powerful fingers gripping firmly enough to bruise. Effortlessly, he lifted her off the floor by the neck and pulled her face hard against the steel bars. With his other hand, he grabbed her by the groin, claw-like nails piercing the feeble cloth of her breeches to prick roughly at the sensitive flesh beneath. She tried to let out a gasp, but his tight grip of her throat make it impossible to exhale the air to do so.

Behind her, several of the guards had grabbed a hold of her limbs, trying to pull her out of his grasp. Another guard was shouting at him and trying to angle a truncheon into the cage to beat at him, in hopes of making him let go. Despite all this, his steel-like grip of her neck and pubis held her fast. She felt one of his fingers on the lower hand penetrate through her pants and push roughly up into her, the sharp nail scratching her inside. She struggled to breath, to scream, her mind exploding in fear and pain.

In the heat of it all, the tumult of the guards screaming, pulling on her held body, trying to batter the orling through the bars, Crusher leaned his own face into the bars. Where he'd lifted her small body up, she was now eye to eye with him. He gave her a grin of pure malevolent evil and then gave her a soft kiss on her lips, which were beginning to turn blue.

In the next moment, she was suddenly flying away from his cage and his kiss, the guards having freed her from his grasp. Or, more likely, he'd let go. They all crashed backwards into a heap on the floor as he stepped backwards from the reach of the one guard trying to hit at him.

Despite her now being free, the guards seemed to still be in a panic, jabbering admonishments at her stupidity, as if they'd expected he'd have killed her in the next moment if they hadn't intervened. She ignored them completely, looking only towards Crusher, his own gaze focused on her, that broad predatory grin still plastered across his face.

Leita simply mouthed 'Thank you' to him as the guards hauled her to her feet and hurried her away. As she was bustled along, she revealed in the lingering feelings of his hands on her and within her, letting the fear and pain and sense of violation fuel her. She smiled at the thought that the threat of the oruhk paled in comparison to her decision to voluntarily allow him to grab her.

Now she was ready.

12