All Comments on 'Slave Wife'

by away443

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice. Thank you. Didn’t see that coming. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, maybe this story will take a noncon turn later on, but the sex scene in this definitely belongs in the Loving Wives category. The only noncon act in this entire story was the Uncle's foot on the leg, and that was pretty tame.

On the flip side, she licked her husband's cum off of another woman. So that's DEFINITELY LW.

Wrong category and bad description. 2*

elboriquaelboriquaover 1 year ago

Great story. Would love to read more, but the end leaving us to imagine what happened after she stepped inside was very effective and so hot.

Mick60bMick60bover 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this and the plot twist at the end!

GothicmonGothicmonover 1 year ago
Shapeable

One of your best. Love the opening, the tension and heat rise with every word. But we should know better to assume what happens next. I really enjoyed the twist at the end. You expertly use your strengths here. As always I look forward to your next piece.

Venguard13Venguard13over 1 year ago

Very well written! It's like reading a Gillian Flynn story.

CaptainHarmCaptainHarmabout 1 year ago

Great story. Would love a series following her training, and then continuing the cycle of abuse on her husband and other women.

My only complaint is that the description could be greatly improved. I almost passed on this story because of it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was a fantastic edgy read with a mind bending twist! I have read things in this site for 20 years and this short work is by far the best. Thank you for writing it. It is brief and yet there is depth to the inner struggle of the main character. You pack so much into so few words, social commentary, role/gender norms, and origins of sexual kink.

It made me (a man) uncomfortable for her - the main character and then question myself and my interest for reading further. Yet the writing kept me going, the characters inner struggle was enough to make we want to see it through. The end left me excited to have had all my expectations defied. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraway443@away443
"What the fuck did I just read?" is the best compliment I could get. At the last count, 1.1 million reads of my perverted stories, and at a conservative ratio, I claim at least a quarter million masturbators to my works.