Slave Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I climaxed, he stopped stimulating my body, but left his hands in place. My heart pounded, and I whispered into his ear, "Thank you Master. That was wonderful."

He stepped back a little and withdrew his hand from my pussy. He held it up in front of my face. I looked at him and asked, "Please Master. May your slave be allowed to clean her cunt juices from your fingers?"

Ray smiled and let me suck his fingers clean. "Have you decided if you want to remain here or go home?" He asked.

"If it pleases my Master, your slave would like to remain here until her Master returns." I said.

He smiled and said, "While I'm gone do not answer the phone. When I am on my way back, I will call and let it ring three times and then hang up. That will be your signal to get into position."

Before leaving the house, Ray told me to feel free to do anything I wanted and to enjoy my time off. He said he'd return around six or seven and that he expected me to be inside the front door in the 'present' position. He also mentioned there would be a surprise for me what he got back.

I spent the day exploring the house but deliberately avoided the playroom. Whatever was in there I wanted to be surprised when it would be used on me. I poured myself a glass of wine and picked up the book he wanted me to read, and went out by the pool to get some sun. The story was fascinating. I had never read anything like that before and I could tell it had a great influence on Ray. It was very erotic.

I was deep into the book when I heard the phone ring. It rang three times. I placed a bookmark in the book and returned it to his desk in the library. Quickly I went to the master bath and dabbed some perfume between my breasts, then I went to the front door and got into position. I wondered what the surprise was, and that made me wet with anticipation.

My heart skipped a beat, when I heard the mechanical sound of the garage door opening and then closing. Then I heard footsteps growing closer to the front door. When the door opened, I could smell his cologne and I waited for him. "Good evening slave. You look wonderful. Stand and offer tits."

I stood up and held my breasts up to him. Then I said, "Your slave offers her tits for her Masters pleasure and enjoyment."

"You have learned quite well my slave." Then he pinched both nipples quite hard, and I moaned. He released my left nipple, but pulled me behind him by my right nipple. He led me to the kitchen, but maintained his grasp and it was hurting. Once we reached the kitchen, he pinched my left nipple as he had done in the foyer. I could feel tears welling up as he held me by my now hard nipples.

"Are you ready for your surprise slave?" He asked, while holding my nipples.

"Yes Master. Your slave is ready." I said through the pain.

"Tonight, I will be joined by some friends to play poker. You will wait on us. You will do anything asked of you with the exception of being fucked. That is the only limit to what my friends may require of you. Do not disappoint me tonight. If you do, punishment will be swift and immediate. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, your slave understands." I replied.

"When my friends arrive you will greet them at the door, and show them to the bar. There you will offer them a drink. You will of course be naked except for a pair of heels and your collar."

"Yes Master." I said, and then added, "Which shoes would it please my Master for his slave to wear?"

"You will wear the black open toed heels with the gold ankle buckle." He said.

While I was putting on my shoes, I was very nervous. I had no idea how many friends were coming, who they were, or if I knew any of them. It would be rather uncomfortable if someone I knew would be here tonight. My mind was all over the place, and I tried to focus as I walked to the front door to wait for the guests to arrive.

The first guest arrived shortly before seven and he seemed quite pleased when I greeted him naked at the door. I turned to go to the bar, and I felt his hands playing across my ass as we went. When we got the bar, I asked if he would like a drink, and then promptly served him a cold bottle of beer. I didn't know it at the time, but all of the men playing poker this night would be drinking bottled beer, and that was by design.

There were six men including my Master, and once they were all seated at the card table, I asked if there were any more drink orders. Ray was the only one who needed another beer and he went with me to the bar to get it. Once we were in the bar, he stopped me and said, "I am going to give you a tray to carry drinks on. When you take a drink order, you will immediately go and get it. It is important that you only take one drink order at a time; however that may change as the evening wears on."

The tray was like nothing I had ever seen before. It was shaped like a capitol letter D, and along the straight side, there was a belt attached. Near the curved sides of the front were two chains with clips at the end. The clips looked like large paperclips that were meant to hold a stack of papers together. Somehow, I knew these would be attached to my nipples.

Ray buckled the belt around my back and then realized my worst fears... he attached the clamps to my nipples. I was surprised at how hard my nipples were, and also how much the clamps hurt. Ray set his bottle of beer on the tray and said, "Take this back to the table and do not spill or drop it."

The weight of the bottle pulled at my nipples and it hurt like hell. I was glad there weren't more bottles on the tray. When I got to Rays side, I began to lift the bottle, my intention being to set it on the table for him. He grabbed my hand and forced the bottle back down on the tray. I could feel him pushing down on the tray as he said, "When you deliver a beer, you will stand and wait for it to be removed from the tray. You will not touch it. I don't believe it's necessary to tell you not to drop or spill anything, is it slut?"

"No Master. Your slave understands." I replied.

When he let go of the bottle the pain on my nipples eased a bit, however he was in no hurry to pick up his beer. I waited patiently trying to remain focused on keeping the bottle from falling off the tray or spilling. It wasn't easy because the man to my right was rubbing my ass and I was getting turned on.

The dink orders continued and I continued to be felt up and pawed as I delivered the drinks. I couldn't believe how turned on I was by all of this. I had forgotten about the pain in my nipples until Ray finally took the tray off of me. The pain was instant and intense.

"This slave is pretty well trained Ray. Are we going to fuck her brains out tonight?" One of the men asked.

"Not this time, but soon." He said. "Anything else is on the table though. In fact... how about we take a break from cards and play with my slave?"

Everyone thought that was a good idea including me. I was really horny! I wished that they would fuck my brains out tonight. "Go get your plugs slave." Ray ordered.

When I got back with my set of butt plugs, I was instructed to present my ass. I knew what was coming, and I hoped they would use some lube first. Ray picked up the smallest plug and offered it to the man named Tony. From his actions, I knew I wasn't the first woman to be used by him in this manor. Tony dipped the plug into my dripping pussy and then shoved it into my ass hard and so fast that it took my breath away. I was so glad my pussy was wet!

While I waited in the same position with my plugged ass sticking up in the air, I felt someone's fingers playing with my clit. Then a vibrator was shoved into my pussy. It felt heavenly. Being openly played with like this in front of a small group of men had me panting in no time. My pussy was flowing a river, but before I could get off, the vibrator was pulled out. The butt plug followed and Ray said, "Next."

The man I had heard called Sid picked up the next larger plug, pushed it into my pussy once, and then shoved it in my ass causing me to tremble. Then he shoved the vibrator against my hard little clit and turned it on. I was beginning to perspire. I could feel the contractions in my pussy and I was hoping to be allowed to cum soon.

As I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else, the man abruptly stopped and withdrew the vibrator. He slapped my ass and laughed as he let the next guy have a turn. When my butt plug was yanked from my ass, I knew the middle size was next. I also knew that even though I had had it in me before, it would hurt when it went in.

Thankfully, the next man took great care to get it nice and wet in my pussy before he slowly pushed it into my ass. It still burned like fire. He slapped my ass, which caused me to jump and make a sound that squeaked like a mouse. Everyone roared with laughter, so the man continued to spank my ass.

Apparently spanking was all he was interested in doing and my wanting pussy was left alone to my dismay. "Hang on slut." He said, and then he quite viciously ripped the plug from my ass in one quick motion. I cried out and my whole body shook. They were all laughing now. I was dreading plug number four.

To be continued...

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
LongeLongeover 5 years ago
Love this story

I love this story! The writing is good and the story line is fantastic. I look forward to reading more.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Never going to work without a totally submissive husband.

Before anything else, a wife cannot be a sex slave to a man other than her husband without that man having an effect on their marriage. By being a sex slave to another man, he has control over all aspects of her life and ultimately gives permission to whoever has sex with her, including her husband, but also to anyone else, irrespective of whether her husband likes it or not.

The husband cannot have a veto on anything and have her be someone else's slave.

The only way this would work is with Bill as the Master and Ray as the instructor working with them both at the same time.

That said, the writing is pretty good and the description of the encounters is pretty good. Could really do with more insight into Linda’s and Bill’s (through full discussion and communication) thought processes, keeping Ray’s a mystery allows us to read between the lines as to his motives.

The details are below, but it covers 7 chapters and I know I got carried away and it's a shit load, so...

TLDR

Ray shows all the signs of a bully not a master and there are significant signs of a lack of care for her safety and welfare. There is only one time any care for her after a punishment and there has been absolutely no aftercare, be it after punishment or after orgasming. I also read signs that Ray is spouting plenty of BS and instead of not trying to wreck her marriage he is trying his very best to seduce her and seduce down a dark and sadistic path.

Bill shows the sign of a husband trying to keep his wife happy almost at any cost, thinking this might help him learn to fulfil a need in her, but is too blind and or too absent to see she is being pulled from him. There is also significant absence of any confirmation that Linda and Bill are discussing this.

Linda has found a need being fulfilled and is allowing herself to be blindly led down a path she may not return from.

I hope I am wrong, but I cannot see it. I would like to see Linda use if not her safe word, but her cigar word and put a stop to the week and go over it all with Bill so he sees and pulls her back. They could then continue to explore this new world together. Failing that Bill taking a dislike to all the details from the week and pulling her back.

In detail.

Ch1 - Potential for a bully not a master.

"I won't be the man who puts an end to your marriage." but I will suggest that this married woman I am chatting up would like to be more than just friends on the back of claiming never to attempt to come between a husband and wife.

Can I call bullshit straight off? He's happy to try putting her in a position so he ends it.

Remembering his statement, while telling her that her marriage is dead, she should be his slave AND tell her husband not that she has been offered, not that she will not resist, but that it has already happened, tough shit Bill.

And then you have 10 minutes to decide, really? In which case how about no, fuck off?

It is only after she agree that he starts to talk about rules, if this is an example of how he works, time to run now. Becoming a sub is a huge step, to become a slave, especially without a developed intimate relationship is almost a guarantee of bad things to come. There is also no mention of a contract, this is done to set limits, put boundaries in place and to protect both Master and slave

Ch2 - too little and too fast

There was no dialogue with Bill before him wanting to meet Ray. It's not like we were given a vast amount of info in Ch1 and this one started "I told him all about it". Given she has let herself be enslaved without Bill's limits, what has happened in those 2 weeks?

Then there is no discussion about what it means for him (assuming she has told him everything from the last 8 months), no questions about whys and wherefores, just to meet him.

And then we get what I see as 2 key sentences "I was married to a wonderful woman, who passed away ten years ago... cancer. I never remarried. I guess I never wanted anyone else in my life." (until now, now I think I may have met a woman to match my wife).

Then the BS about no sex = limits, her being married puts on limits (if you really don't want to wreck the marriage), then will little persuasion Bill backs off from his not a bargaining point. For someone wanting to improve their marriage why should non-fidelity be an issue? But even with the so-called limit in place she will be Ray's sex slave, what the hell does Bill think it will entail?

And then the hierarchy begins - Ray the Master, Bill the Sir, just like every other man. Ray's word is final, not Bill's except with the threat of ending it all.

Ch3 - Public humiliation (nudity, stimulation, BJ's, overt cumming) are all perfectly fine with Bill within weeks. The BJ is concerning as the last she knew sex was off the table (unless you're pulling a Clinton in BJs), but more so Ray's response to requests, not a simple no but "maybe next time".

After that Bill gives her to Ray for over a week saying he has discussed it with him and is OK with what they agreed, but doesn't tell her the lines that have been drawn (possibly under Ray's instructions) so she has no way to know if Ray is telling the truth if he says Bill has OK'd sex with him or even Bill is OK with people Ray knows getting BJs.

Ch4 - Damage often rules when dealing with someone else's SO include no permanent marking (tattoos, scars, brands) no cutting or colouring of hair, no bruising or other marks from punishment lasting more than a set time, no breaking of the skin.

The last was just the start of her ordeal, given 2 of the most severe punishments to show what she could get? But she's just got them... The actions of a bully, a proper master would use sound vision and words and allow her mind to do the rest. Given how she pissed herself before the whip struck, it's obvious her mind can picture it.

Bill knew about this and "It took him a long time, and a lot of reassurance from me," to allow it. They

Then in the aftermath the 1st time we get "I'm training you Linda... not trying to destroy who you are." And more subliminals with encouraging her to read The Story of O, look it up if you don't know.

Then more signs of the bully, without clue or hint she is punished for not knowing how to ask to go to the toilet.

Ch5 - more sadism, you have to ask who is at fault for the weight falling off, if it was during the carrying out of a task set by the same person then surely they didn't attach it correctly. But when one falls off, she is punished again, being made to drag a wagon by her labia, that isn't a punishment, that is a torture, the longer it takes you to correct 'your' mistake, the worse this punishment is going to get.

Also, more subliminals - "I'm not trying to break you, or change who you are", "Did you think I meant that you should be a fulltime slave, when I approached you about it?" Maybe I'm reading too much into these, but it sows seeds, because it's bullshit any sort of training anyone does changes them and in doing so to some extent breaks them. And the seed about being a full-time slave, making sure it is something that she is or has considered.

Are you sure Bill allowed you to suck cock this week? You only know that he allowed it before, it doesn't mean he's allowed, effectively a week of it. How much more, before the end of the week will 'sound reasonable'?

One thing rich people don't do is throw money away. Will Bill be given a bill for the stuff bought? What will Ray want in exchange for them?

Ch6 - Public BJs and HJs with strangers? Let's for one minute assume that Ray isn't bullshitting about allowing people that he knows can be given BJs, he comments about being 'careful of disease' (the author called it, now they must own it). In the shop the usual discount is for Tom to fuck Ray's slave's 1st question how do you arrange a 'usual discount' by allowing people to fuck his slaves, simple by regular use, do how many have there been? 2nd question how many others have this discount arrangement and what is the state of their health? Tom is just as high a risk as the truckers. But having said all that, the truckers can cum on her face and a little in her mouth, because once it starts it's hard to control, especially with 2 people you don't know. Ray's signs that he is not taking full care of Linda's safety and welfare, the prime job of a good Master.

Which leads us back to his house with the butt plug, you have no lube and ten seconds to get this plug in. So, she risks damaging herself by dropping her weight onto it (surprised she wasn't punished for that), to show his care for her he carries on regardless.

Ch7 - At his house with Joe, Joe comments "This one's special." which Ray agrees with. Am I reading too much into it? Maybe he isn't trying to seduce her when he says things like "You certainly are a remarkable woman Linda." And she is not being seduced when she kisses his neck (a sign of romantic intentions?)

Ray digs up another excuse to punish her, fine, but then let's Joe do some whipping is Bill ok with this? Does Joe know what he is doing? She is then left overnight in the thrall of a whipping machine. And if the machine goes wrong, she can call out for help, use her safe word, oh no she has a ball gag in.

And again, with the promises of allowing others to have sex with her without Bill's OK he can't allow that without being the man to wreck her marriage. Even if Linda says she wants it (which I see this going down that path with her wanting a fuck more and more and thinking "Everyone thought that was a good idea including me. I was really horny! I wished that they would fuck my brains out tonight."), Ray cannot allow it without Bill's OK or at least calling Bill to tell him and have Linda talk to him first. As the Master Linda's safety and welfare are his 1st priority as she has ceded her responsibility to him, part of that is the welfare of her relationships especially her marriage and as part of that it is complying with what has been agreed with Bill. So, he cannot promise the guys "Not this time, but soon.", maybe 'not this time, but I hope we will be able to another time', not soon as he cannot know how long it will take to break Bill (Linda is already broken), or does he have another plan in mind.

Linda doesn't have sex, but Ray says, "I'm really sorry Bill, she called cigar and disappeared with my friend, before I knew it and found them, they were having sex. I of course stopped it straight away and threw my ex-friend out” Ray is safe, he's done the right thing, but Bill now thinks Linda has cheated, in goes the wedge. Sorry I digress.

Then the friends are let loose with the butt plugs, she has only had the 3rd size in and that was rough for her, six friends, six plugs, no lube the maths is easy. The 3rd person spanks her and then "quite viciously ripped the plug from my ass in one quick motion" making them laugh when she cried out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is why some people can't have nice things. They do not know how to take care of them. Damaged toys are not a good thing. Ray is ridiculously inconsistent in how he cares for her. That is especially bad because she isn't really his. Are you every going to have the balls to have her use her safeword?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sold A wife auctioned off.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 01 Wife's fantasy being sold at auction as sex slave.in Novels and Novellas
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
How Much Do You Think I Would Bring A wife convinces her husband to let her auction herself off.in Fetish
Slut Training 101 She wants to learn how to be your personal slut.in BDSM
More Stories