Slaves from The Hall of Pleasure

Story Info
Alison and Liz begin their new life with a new owner.
1.8k words
4.58
11.7k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This comes after "Life in the Hall of Pleasure," and from here on out I will keep naming them this title in multiple parts. The only exception will be prequels or side stories.

***

Liz and I only came out of our room to use the bathroom or get food. We slept and cuddled and fucked when we wanted too.

I had missed her more than regular food, more than freedom. She looked a little tired, and as if she had aged a bit, but she was so beautiful, and her body had held up, even her ass which I had seen prolapsed in the wreck room (the nickname I learned about later, for the room the used up cunts were kept in for extreme use) seemed to be in good shape, although we didn't put anything in each others asses anymore.

It had been at least two weeks, when we heard a knock on our door. We were cuddling in pajamas, I sighed. I hadn't even seen my new owner since we arrived the first night, only Liz.

"Come in," Liz answered, and the door slid open softly and our owner stood, fully dressed in khaki pants and a button down shirt.

"Hello sweethearts," he had always had this soft tone except the night I made the deal for Liz. That night he was more dominant.

"Hello, sir." I said sitting up, wanting to behave to keep Liz.

He smiled and said, "you don't have to call me Sir. You can call me grandpa."

There was no shame or humility left in either of us and we nodded.

He then brought us into the kitchen to discuss our new setup. He had food waiting for us on plates, and the three of us ate and he talked.

"I hope that you both have enjoyed a little break after what I can only imagine was a grueling work cycle." His tone conveyed that he was downplaying our horror to allow us to not revisit it.

"Yes, Grandpa, it was very good." I said meekly, worried about what was coming next.

"You will have freedom to move about the grounds as you wish, however your collars activate five feet from the fence. I have a pool, you may swim as you like. There will be three rules to obey."

I nodded along silently.

"First, when I ask you to assist with my urges, you will do so. Second, you will cook lunch and dinner for me, you may split up duties, and clean the house. Third, the property has a caretaker, he is fully aware of who you are, but he will remain anonymous to both of you."

"So he won't get to fuck us?" Liz asks gently.

"He will get two hours with either or both of you at the end of his work, and you will be blindfolded. You are to obey him as you would me during those times. That is the final rule.

One man couldn't possibly be as cruel and degrading in a couple of hours as countless men had been so far. I ate slowly my toast and egg.

"There is one other matter that I want to discuss."

Liz looked nervous, but nodded.

"Do you want to know how old you are? You were both taken on your eighteenth birthdays, and I have records of all of it, and I can tell you how old you are, but that reveals how long you were in the Hall of Pleasure..."

"I want to know please..." I said before thinking. The question was something I had pondered long and hard when I had energy to think, and I had even looked at myself in the mirror since arriving at Grandpa's home. I didn't know.

He looked at Liz, waiting for her answer, and she silently nodded.

"Alison, sweetheart," it was the first time I had heard a man use my name since being taken, "you turned twenty eight years old, last month."

I started to cry, I had been a cunt slave for ten years, and I wasn't sure I was done being one. Liz rubbed my back and we both looked up at Grandpa.

"Liz, you'll be thirty in about six weeks." For some reason she didn't seem to react to it, as if she had some idea.

We finished eating in silence, and Grandpa looked at my tits a few times. He had been so gentle that I forgot he was a predator, like the rest of them.

Grandpa asked us to stay in his room that night, but it sounded optional. Liz and I didn't want to test our new freedoms, and decided to join him.

Liz made dinner, a fantastic coq au vin, and I couldn't believe how good of a cook she was. After dinner, we swam, my first swim in a decade. She had picked out a bikini and a one piece for each of us. I opted for the one piece, and she followed suit.

We kissed and swam, and talked. I would hold her hand whenever I was close enough. Grandpa came out with towels for us when the sun had fully gone down.

We each peeled off our bathing suits, and wrapped the fluffy towels around us. Grandpa took the wet bathing suits, and said he would put them in the wash for us.

Then he took my bathing suit, held the crotch up to his nose and inhaled. His erection was immediately clear in his pants. I knelt down and started to undo his pants, and he took my hands pulling me back up to my feet.

"Every time I get a hard-on you don't have to take care of it."

He gently kissed me, and I wanted to please him even more, not just as my duty. In our towels we went inside, Liz and I holding hands, Grandpa went off to the laundry room.

"I'm starting to think we're going to be ok," I whispered to Liz before kissing her.

"If we keep him happy..." she said cautiously, and squeezed my bum under the towel.

"I don't mind sucking or fucking him. He's sweeter than any other guys."

We strolled hand in hand to our room, and put on our panties and pajamas. We had been denied clothing so long that even when we knew we would end up naked we enjoyed wearing it.

I put on pink lacey thong panties, and a matching night gown. Liz put on blood red satin boyshorts and a matching tank top.

We walked down the hall and found Grandpa waiting for us in his room, a bottle of champagne and two glasses already poured.

He handed us each a glass, and I teared up. I had never drank before I was taken, hadn't been rebellious, and now I had been of legal age for 7 years and was finally having my first glass. Liz took hers and squeezed my hand.

"You're not going to have any, Grandpa?" she asked and he explained he didn't want to mix with the Viagra he had taken.

"To the love of my life, and our generous Grandfather. You two are amazing and I'm so happy." Liz said holding her glass high. We clinked glasses and took a sip each, and then kissed.

We were aware that our kissing was being watched, but didn't mind. After a moment, Liz turned and kissed Grandpa, sliding her tongue in his mouth.

I kissed her neck. We had only worked a couple of threesomes in the Hall of Pleasure but we knew how to do it.

He kissed back for a moment, his hand on my ass. Then broke the kiss and said "I want to watch you both, and I will join in when I cannot hold back any longer."

After a little bit of fumbling and trying to figure out what he wanted to see, Liz and I just started doing to each other what we wanted. We kissed, and undressed each other. We sucked on each others nipples, and fingered each other playfully, before Liz took charge.

She pushed me down on the bed, I was fully naked, and she started to kiss and suck on my feet and toes, then worked her way up my legs making sure to properly tease me, especially my sensitive thigh flesh, before she began lovingly making out with my pussy--Grandpa didn't call us cunts, and didn't make us call our pussies cunts.

She enthusiastically licked and sucked my clit, her fingers rubbing my g-spot until I squirted, and kept me going for three squirts.

Then with her face soaked, she came up and kissed me, and it was my turn. I had become a skilled pussy eater over the years, and quickly had he cumming too, although she isn't a squirter.

Both panting, wet, and feeling drunk from orgasms, we kissed and touched each other gently. Forgetting that Grandpa was there watching.

"May I join?" He asked softly and we both silently gave him nods.

He had us get on our knees, me sucking his cock, and Liz licking his asshole. I sucked and teased his balls with my fingertips, and looked up at him with a smile. When it was time to cum, he had Liz crawl around and kneel beside me, our faces cheek to cheek and our tongues out. He came so much an we giggled and kissed each other.

We took a shower together before joining him back in bed. Each of us cuddling under his arms, our tits against the sides of his chest.

We continued living this version of freedom, with one or two nights a week in his room, for seven more years.

We learned that we had had our tubes tied after being taken, and that the process of waking up in the Hall of Pleasure was always at least a week after being taken, to prep us, while we were unconscious.

We also learned that Grandpa had worked hard to get Liz to come with us, instead of the hell she told me she was originally destined for.

Grandpa loved to watch us together, and liked to push us to do different things. Foot worship, ass to ass, scissoring. He also sent Liz to have her prolapse fixed.

We were so happy. Even the occasional needs of the caretaker, were simple and always asked for as if they were optional.

Then, a few weeks after we celebrated his 90th birthday, we woke up to find Grandpa gone, lying between us.

When the caretaker showed up, wearing a mask as always, we asked him for help. He came in, and showed us that there was a phone next to Grandpa, and we should call 911 in an hour or so, to give him time to leave. He told us we had finally gained our real freedom.

We sat nervously, unsure what to do while we waited, giving the caretaker time to leave. Finally Liz dialed 911, and explained that we had been slaves and out owner had died.

We waited for our rescuers to come and find us.

To be continued...