Slaves of Lizardmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Against instinct she attempted to lower her voice, doing her best to seem like less of a threat. She remained in her spot, not moving as the lizardman walked right up to her, stopping right in front of the tip of her blade. This close, she could see her chest barely came up to its chest, a softer-colored blue with fewer scales.

When it didn't advance further, a nervous smile spread over her lips. "S-see?" she stammered. "We can be diplomatic."

"A lizardman!" she thought. "Screw the bird! If I can draw this guy or show them to the camp..."

She thought of the riches, of buying an island and living out her days in a tropical paradise. With that, she slowly began to lower her sword.

"Okay friend," she soothed, reaching for her sketchbook with one hand. "If you don't mind, I'd like to draw-"

With an almost bored expression, the lizardman reached out, grabbed her blade with its clawed hand, and twisted its arm. The blade shook, then snapped like a twig with a metallic twang.

Her hilt drooped in her hand. She slowly unwrapped her fingers around it, letting her half of the sword hit the dirt. "Okay," she breathed, "you don't like swords. I get that. It was the university's anyway."

Slowly, the lizardman lowered its head down to hers, bringing the tip of its snoot just next to her head. Nefia raised her hands, showing she had no other weapons as she let the reptilian being inhale deeply next to her neck, then gently exhale.

"Yeah, see?" she said with a smile. "No threat to you."

It pulled its head back, staring into her eyes.

"Just an average, underpaid explorer-artist," she explained. "Not hear to steal your treasure or..."

Without warning, a large, pink tongue darted out from its toothy maw and the lizardman placed it against her tongue.

"Hey!" she grunted, closing one eye as the lizardman dragged their tongue up the side of her head. "Stop it!"

When the creature's tongue reached her hair, coating it in thick saliva,. Its tongue retreated back into its mouth, and the lizardman smacked its lips.

"I think we've established we're friends," she said in an annoyed tone, again reached for her sketchbook. "Now if you'd please stand still..."

The lizardman reached out, wrapping a claw around her arm.

Nefia shook her arm. "Hey! Hands off!"

The lizardman let go without a fight.

"Okay. Glad we established boundr-"

She was interrupted by the lizardman grabbing her by both arms, seizing hers and lifting her into the air.

"H-hey!" she cried, panic rising in her chest as she kicked the ground below her. "Lemme go!"

She struggled in its grasp, its claws like vice grips as it kept her arms pinned to her side, unable to left them or break free. She screamed as the lizardman turned her around, making her face away from him as she kept struggling.

"What are you doing?!" she demanded, throwing her legs back in an attempt to kick the beast. "Let me go right now, lizard!"

The lizardman didn't comply, and it was with horror that she felt her hands being pulled back together, then grabbed by one claw. A second later, the sensation of a slick rope wrapping around her wrist greeted her, and she realized she was being tied. She redoubled her struggles, screaming out as the beast wrapped her arms behind her.

"Let me go!" she bellowed.

Her wish was granted. She suddenly dropped, and the surprise of it made her cry out as her body fell towards the ground. But as soon as her fall started, it stopped, her leg seized by a claw and pulled up. She was spun around upside down, her body still writhing in rebellion as she watched the lizardman expertly bound her ankles in more rope. No, not rope. Vine. Vine strong as rope, leaves jutting from its thin, bendy body.

As she squirmed and the lizard kept finished its second set of bounds, a sense of confusion washed over her as she swore she saw an expression on its lips. Something that resembled...a smile?

"Damn it!" she cursed. "If you don't let me go right now...!"

Wrapping a claw around her bound ankles, the lizardman tossed her up, throwing her onto his shoulder.

"Oof!" she grunted, then continued to kick as the lizardman turned around, wrapping a strong arm around her waist and began to walk off in the other direction.

"I hope you understand me!" she spat. "Once the expedition realizes I'm missing, they'll-! You'll-! Nnnnnnng! Put me down!"

She kept shrieking, legs still kicking, her struggles gaining no attention for the lizardman that was now her captor. She continued to wail as they journeyed further into the forest, her cries becoming pleas, her pleas becoming exhausted rasps until she was too tired to struggle at all. Somewhere under the canopy, she felt herself drift to sleep.

-----

Nefia stirred sometime later, her consciousness returning to the sounds of...chewing? Her eyes fluttered open, a blurry vision of green focusing on a blue figure in the center. With a grumble, she squinted, the picture coming into view as she woke. She then remembered her position and tried to escape. But her hands and legs still bound, all she succeeded in doing was fall off the log she'd been placed on. She hit the dirt, grunting out an "ow!".

Looking up, she saw the lizardman standing on a nearby stump, a piece of jerky held in his claws. He was looking at her, one of his scaly brows very slightly raised.

With more frustrated snarls, she kept trying to free herself, but to no avail. The vines she was tied with were tied tight with all the skill of a seasoned sailor's knot, and after a few more bucks, she finally went limp, huffing out, and looked up at the lizardman They hadn't even moved from their stump, like they didn't even consider she could actually escape.

"Alright," she muttered, "Whaddya want?" She scrambled, sitting herself up. "Planning to eat me, are you?"

The lizardman took a bit of jerky, tearing away a piece and swallowing it.

"So what?" she questioned. "Keeping me alive so you can keep me fresh? Is that it?"

Her captor threw the rest of the jerky into his mouth, then stood up, and walked over to a nearby tree, plucking a ripe and green fruit from its leaves. He walked back over to her, sitting it down next to her.

She frowned. "If you hadn't noticed", she said, wiggling the arms bound behind her back, "I'm a little obstructed right now!"

The lizardman didn't reply. He walked back over to the stump and sat down, leaning forward, resting his muscular arms on his powerful, scaly legs.

Her stomach growled, and she realized she was more hungry than she realized. Her captor being no help, she slowly wiggled over to the fruit, biting the stem on top, then sat up, lowering it to her knees and grasping it between her legs. She pressed her mouth against it, biting into the firm flesh.

Chewing, she was amazed by the peachy flavor of the fruit. Rich and sugary, it tasted like something that would normally only meet the lips of a baron. She chewed and swallowed, but when she moved to take another bite, it rolled from her legs, hitting the ground with a soft thud.

"Damnit," she muttered, and looked up to her captor. "See? I can't eat like this."

The lizardman snorted, standing up and walking over to her with heavy steps, then over to crouch down behind her. She felt his sharp claws tug as her bindings, and then, her arms were free. She brought them forward in front of her, rubbing them.

The lizard stepped back in front of her, watching her every move, likely to catch her if she made a break for it. Unable to see an avenue of escape, she just reached over, grabbing the fruit and eating it in several bites. When she was done, she threw the core behind her.

"Another one of those wouldn't kill me," she said aloud. It was to her surprise that the lizardman turned and walked back to the tree, picking another fruit and laying it down in front of her.

"Thanks," she muttered. She picked it up and ate it like the first, and when she threw the second core behind her, she looked up with a skeptical raised brow.

"Don't think I don't know what's going on here," she said. "You're just making sure I don't get too stringy on the way back. That about right?"

A short hiss escaped the lizardman's lips, and he walked back behind her.

"Hey, what are you doing-" Her arms were pulled behind her, and once again she felt her wrists being bound together by vine. "Oh."

She was hefted up, slung back onto the lizardman's shoulder as they resumed their journey.

"You don't talk much, do you?" she asked.

The lizardman opened his mouth, making a rumbling sound.

She went limp. "Fine. Got the message." Pouting, she put up no further struggle as the lizardman carried her to whatever fate awaited.

After a day's journey, they found themselves crossing a river, the current splashing against the lizardman's waist as he waded through it to the other side. Nefia, still backwards on the lizardman's shoulder, stared down at the sparkling water with sweet longing.

The lizardman stopped dead in the water, reaching over to Nefia. He turned her around on his shoulder, making her face the same direction has him, then stooped down, cupping water into his other claw. He raised it to her mouth, and she reluctantly took a sip, her captor slowly angling his hand to let the cold, refreshing liquid pour down her throat.

"So humiliating..." she groused.

He brought up another handful of water, again letting her drink from his hand. After several rounds, she finally shook her head when he brought up another. He poured it into his own mouth instead, licking his lips as he finished.

They cleared the river moments later, water dripping from the lizardman's lower body as they continued into the forest.

-----

It'd been roughly a week since her capture, by her estimation. Her time with her captor had become rather routine: lay on his shoulder for hours on end, only stopping to let her eat or drink. In those moments, he'd untie her hands, but only her hands, letting her greedily devour whatever he foraged for her. The only other time they stopped was to let her bathe, usually in the more shallow rivers or ponds they crossed. The lizardman didn't deign to leave her alone while she did so, so she bathed with her clothes on, and then it was right back to her hands returned to behind her back and her body on his shoulder.

Still carried on her captor, the sun began to set. Nefia could swear she saw shapes up ahead, jutting out from the jungle. But as her captor walked down into a small path below, the trees rose to cover it. They kept walking on the trodden road, Nefia wondering what could have possibly made it. Roads weren't the creation of mindless beasts. They were the signs of civilization.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

Then, she saw it. Up ahead, another lizardman, as tall and strong as the one she was being held by. Like hers, he also wore heavy gold jewelry banded around his arms and legs and even his tail. He was sitting cross-legged in front of a tree, large knife out as he sharpened it on a piece of stone. He noticed their passage, looking up. Nefia swore she saw the sparkle of amusement in his eyes as he opened his mouth and made a hissing, rumbling sound that she suspected was their language. Her captor responded in kind but kept walking.

It wasn't long before the sounds of the jungle began to recede, replaced by the sounds of activity. The trees slowly thinned out, and up ahead, Nefia saw what she realized were the shapes she'd seen jutting form the treetops.

They were pyramids. Vast and tan and plated with gold, they towered over everything like mountains, smaller buildings between them like spires, wide streets at the ground level. And walking the streets and steps of the buildings, lizardmen. All of them tall and muscular, their scales varying shades of blue or green, and even the occasional red. They all wore gold jewelry, some with far more than others.

And something else, she realized, as they approached the city. Shapes walking amongst the lizardfolk, figures ranging from pale to tan to dark brown.

Women.

Naked women. Not one of them wearing clothes in any way that mattered, their bodies fully exposed to the jungle air, their only ornamentation jewelry like the lizardmen. Gold necklaces and armbands. Toe rings and anklets. Some with piercings on their nipples, others on their faces. And most strangely, chains. Women with golden collars, led by lizardmen holding the shiny leash attached to them. Women with leg shackles, the connecting chains long rattling with every step, just short enough to affect their steps. And some, with their hands bound behind their back.

They walked around without a care in the world to their nudity or their bonds.

The sight of it made Nefia blush, and what she saw next made her turn beet red. On a stone slab, just off the main street, a tan, white-haired woman was chained down by the neck to a stone slab, tossing her head from side to side as a lizardman laid on top of her, fucking her without reservation, his red cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy in quick strokes, her toes curling, sweet moans escaping her lips.

More moans. Aliz looked around, spotting more lizardmen fucking women in public. Against the side of a building, or top of a slab, or even right on the ground, they mated openly and without shame, the women lovingly stroking their reptilian partners as they were being pounded, drool running from their mouths, their faces blushing and flush with pleasure.

She even saw one woman, nude and barefoot one with her hands bound behind her back, walking through the street until she was stopped by a lizardman. He stooped down, running his long tongue across her nipples, and she giggled, accepting his attentions gladly, and made no struggle when he guided her to the ground and laid down behind her. She raised her leg, arching her neck to accept more affectionate licks as he positioned himself and drove in with no hesitation, their session starting it was the most casual thing in the world.

A cry sounded out, and Nefia whipped her back to the stone slab where she'd seen the first couple mating. The woman's eyes were closed, her mouth open in a loud moan as her lizardman made a deep hiss of his own, his back arched as he continued to pump into her in a few final strokes. The both of them shuddering, the lizardman lowered his head and licked his partner greedily as the orgasm rolled through them, until finally their spasms tapered off. The woman sighed, wrapping her arms around the neck of her partner, her tongue meeting his as she stared into his eyes with loving warmth.

After a moment in intimacy, the lizardman withdrew, reaching down to the loincloth on the ground and fitted it back on around his waist. Then he simply walked off, leaving her with chest heaving and cum dribbling out her pussy.

"What the hell...?" was all Nefia could whisper as she was ferried further into the city.

As they walked past the woman on the slab, Nefia's eyes met hers. A knowing smirk appeared on the woman's mouth, and she watched Nefia be carried off, until she eventually lost interest, turning her head and looking closing her eyes, stretching her limbs as much as she could from her position.

Carted deeper into the city, Nefia saw that a few of the other women and lizardmen finally seemed to notice her on her kidnapper's shoulder. Two of the women talked amongst themselves, one of them leaning in and whispering into the ear of the other. She giggled, nodding.

The lizardman turned, walking up the steps of one of the pyramids. Nefia bounced with every step, turning her head to look behind her at the base. A small crowd of lizardmen and nude women had gathered at the base, watching her ascend with her kidnapper.

One of them waved as they climbed up the steps."Good catch, Tuztlu!" she declared. "She's a cute one~!"

"Tuztlu?" she whispered, her head turning to her captor's. "Is that your name?"

He looked to her, his mouth moving to speak in a deep, guttural tongue of growls and gnarrs.

When they reached the top, they came in front of a small open passageway at the top of the stairs, and darkness beyond it. Her lizardman stepped through, walking out of the harsh sun above. Instantly, she felt her skin cool, a sigh of relief almost escaping her lips as her eyes adjusted to the darkness. Inside, nothing but twisting hallways of stone and gold, patterns and intricate, flowing symbols carved along the walls.

Passing them by, she watched each in sequence. One mural, showing the shape of a lizardman crawling out of a pool, roaring at the heavens. And another, a group of them in the middle of hunting a great beast, swords drone and talons sinking into the beast's hide.

Next, the depiction of a woman approaching a lizardman city, one of its inhabitants walking forward. Then a mural of them embracing, and in the next, scenes of lizardmen carrying women on their shoulders back to the city. In the next one, the symbology became much more explicit, showing a woman on a table being fucked by a roaring lizardman on top of her, as more women lingered behind the table, surrounded by lizardmen attaching chains to their feet and necks.

And finally, one last mural before the hallway ended, showing the stylized figures of lizardmen standing and facing forward, women next to them in various modes of bondage, some of them in the throes of sex, legs spread.

It was the last mural that opened out into a large room, bathed in warm orange light. Fires, lit in great pewter bowls on both sides of the room, sticks of incense rising from them, burning sweet-smelling smoke gathering at the ceiling.

Now inside the room they entered, it was apparent it was some kind of shrine, every piece of the wall faceted and decorated. And in the front of the room, a statue of a beautiful human woman, her skin plated with ivory and bronze, gold anklets covering her legs, and a collar on her neck.

In front, stood a human woman. Naked, she was gazing up at the statue, arms outstretched, quietly chanting as Nefia and her captor approached. Like the other women she'd seen, she was completely nude, shining golden leg irons around her feet, a small headdress of feathers placed on her head.

The lizardman hissed. The woman didn't immediately respond but seemed to acknowledge their presence, her chants slowly dwindling into silence as she lowered her arms.

She slowly turned around, revealing more of her body. She was beautiful, hourglass figure rounding out to thick thighs and heavy breasts that jiggled with every step she took towards them.

"Ah, Tuztlu!" she said as she approached. "They told me you would be coming!" She looked to Nefia on the lizardman's shoulder, smiling. "And such a pretty one you've caught, too. Could I convince you to put her down?"

The lizardman obliged, setting Nefia down on her own two feet in front of the strange nude woman.

The woman reached forward, caressing Nefia's face with a warm smile. "I'm sure this is all very confusing for you."

"Yeah it is!" Nefia barked. "What is this?"

"It will all makes sense once I perform the ritual. Tuztlu?"

"Ritual?!" Nefia replied. "What rit-"

The lizardman hoisted her back onto his shoulder, following the strange woman as she walked out the room, swaying her hips in an obvious display with every step. They walked through one of the halls leading back outside, a small balcony-like area a part of the building's top floor. In the center of the balcony, something that appeared like the stone slabs she'd seen before, only much more ornate, covered in ornamentation and flanked by stone statues of lizardmen holding spears.

The woman held out her hands, deeply breathing in the air. "Ah, what a lovely evening to be enslaved~!"

"Enslaved?!" Nefia cried out.

The woman turned her head, raising a finger to her lips and shushing. "Noisy one, aren't you? Tuztlu?"