Slaves of Lizardmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Muuro
Muuro
59 Followers

Nefia jerked against her restraints again. "And who would I talk to about letting me out of this chain?"

The two other slaves looked at each other again, then laughed, one of them slapping her naked thigh, as they hooted.

"Ah, lass," Bonni chortled, "We're slaves! We'll always be in chains! It's not right for a woman to be out of 'em!"

"You like this?" Nefia stated with incredulous disbelief.

"Of course," Bonni answered. She reached up, stroking her collar. "Being bound feels...right. Like we were meant to wear chains."

"The eternal youth doesn't hurt, either," Masni added.

"Eternal what?"

"Oh, Sola didn't tell you? That ritual wasn't just for show. Now you're marked; one of us. That means you'll never age a day here."

"No wrinkles, no aging," Bonni continued. "Our bodies staying young and tight forever. Pretty decent trade-off for being a slave."

Masni shook her head. "You say that as if being a slave's a bad thing..."

"You know what I mean, Mas!" Bonni shot back. "Being a slave's gonna be the best thing that ever happened to you, lass. Whatever problems you had, they're well and gone, and now you get to enjoy all the fat lizard cock you could ever want."

Heavy thuds sounded out in front of them, and they all turned to see a tall lizardman walked up the steps, a skinned animal hanging on a rope off its shoulders.

"Speaking of..." Bonni muttered. "Hello, Tetzca. Have yourself a hunt?"

The lizardman rumbled a reply in his guttural tongue, lowering his kill to the stone below.

"Oh, her?" Bonni said, motioning to the bound Nefia. "She's new. They put her with us to give her a handle on things. Maybe you could help her with that?"

She winked for emphasis, Nefia's mouth going wide as her sultry suggestion.

The lizardman made a throaty hiss, stomping forward to the slab they were chained to, pulling aside his loincloth to reveal a red, smooth cock rising out of his sheath. But as he stepped forward, he didn't walk to Nefia. Instead, he trod over to Masni, and gently pushed her down onto the slab with a lustful hiss. Masni smiled, laying on her back and spreading her legs.

Bonni watched the lizardman choose his mate and shrugged, looking to Nefia with an almost apologetic frown. "Ah, better luck next time."

The lizardman positioned his cock to his slave's waiting pussy and drove in, the two of them falling into smooth fucking with seconds. They mated without hurry, his hips slowly bucking into hers in slow, steady strokes, his tongue brushing against her faces with light licks.

He never sped up, keeping his deliberate tempo until his breaths became shorter and sweeter, and he suddenly bucked, hissing out in delight. Masni's orgasm hit her, and her back arched, a moan escaping her lips. She shuddered, the orgasm running through her in jolts as her scaly lover continued through his, slowly pulling his cock in and out of her as he came.

When their orgasms tapered off, the lizardman lowered his head, nuzzling Masni's neck with his snout. She reached up, stroking the side of his large, scaly head. They shared their moment, holding each other close until the lizardman finally and carefully pulled away, his cock pulling out of her dripping cunt.

Pulling his loincloth back into place, he reached down and picked up his kill, then walked back down the steps, leaving Masni a sweaty, gasping mess. Masni watched her recent lover walk off, prompting Bonni to speak up.

"Tetzca," she sighed. "He doesn't talk much, but he's real sweet."

Masni laid her head back with a contented grin, closing her eyes. "That's not all he is..."

With a terrified grunt, Nefia began to jerk at her restrained chain, calling on all her might to break free, wrapping her arms around her chain. She had to break free. Had to get out, before...

Bonni simply laughed at her struggles. "Still getting used to it, huh lass?"

"I am an Adjunct of the University of Natural Inquiry!" Nefia ranted. "And I won't be some lizardman's...plaything!"

"Trust me, lass," Bonni scoffed, "whatever life you had before will pale in comparison. I was a rich merchant's daughter set to be married to some fat, ugly noble's son before the lizardmen enslaved me."

"And I was a princess," Masni explained.

Bonni grinned, pushing her friend. "You liar! If you were a princess, I'm the bloody queen of Coray!" She looked back Nefia, thumbing over to her friend. "She was part of a pirate crew."

"I don't care who you were!" Nefia stormed. "Because I'm getting out of here!"

Bonni chuckled while she shook her head. "You don't look to be in a position for it."

"Oh, you think this is funny?!"

"Lass, it's always fun to see the new girls have fun."

Steps sounded out from in front of them, and they turned their heads to see another strong, large lizardman walking up the steps. Different than the one from before, with darker blue scales and a long scar etched across his snoot, his legs banded with gold and obsidian.

"Oh," Bonni piped, laying a hand on her breast, "Qocyel."

The lizardman replied in his own tongue, his words between hisses and snarls.

"That's just the new girl," Bonni replied, motioning to the still-struggling Nefia. "They just put her here to break her in."

He rumbled, and stepped forward in front of Nefia. She cried out, kicking her legs as the lizardman loomed over her. But as he reached forward a claw and began to stroke her cheek, the memory of her time with her previous reptilian lover came flooding back, and a familiar empty tingle began to spread across her loins, heat spreading into her cheeks.

It aroused her as much as it terrified her, and she attempted to fight through it, looking for anything to focus her mind on to fight off the very interested lizardman. She screamed as the lizardman pulled his loincloth aside, his strong reptilian cock already rising and hard, and positioned himself, his arms on both sides of Nefia's head as he climbed on top of her, lining up his cock with her wet slit.

"N-no!" she spluttered "I can't...!"

The lizardman drove in, stretching her to fullness. The craving that'd been growing around her body was instantly quenched as the lizardman pumped into her, the length of his cock sliding against her soaking walls. A shiver shot through her body, tingles of pleasure already overpowering her as his cock rubbing against her clit and pushed against her sensitive cunt.

She screamed, her hands pressing against the stone slab as the lizardman began to fuck her, ignoring her faltering cries as he threw his heavy weight into it, every thrust sending another surge of satisfying warmth through her body.

He grabbed her arms, holding them down and he continued to lunge into her, snarls escaping his lips, a thick line of drool oozing out from his toothy jaw. It dripped onto her stomach, and she wailed, unable to fight back as her lover took enjoyed her body.

Her breaths were ragged and ruined, and by the heat of her face, she knew a blush had spread over her. The heat of their lay was nearly unbearable; if she didn't break under her lizardman partner's cock, she was sure he's melt into goop right on the slab. As he pumped into her, she held her eyes closed, letting the lizardman claim her cunt, until finally she heard a loud and commanding hiss, the hot breath flowing over her face.

She opened her eyes, looking at the lizardman's face above her. He looked amused as he bucked his hips into her, a toothy smile on his maw. And as she stared at him, she felt the warmth grow, and something inside her began to change. Her heart flipped, and she began to see her partner with new eyes. The smoothness of his scales, the strength in his body, his head and claws and eyes...

Her struggle against the lizardman's arms ceased, and she simply laid back and let her lover claim what was his, enjoying the fullness of his cock. Every pump squeezed into her in a perfect fit, spreading her pussy lips apart in a mind-melting wave of pleasure.

He picked up the pace, ramming into her, the sounds of his waist slapping against hers intermingling with the busy sounds of the city around them. She wailed, tossing her head from side to side as the tightness grew in her body, and her lover let out a deep, contented purr. He reached out a hand, slowly and gently dragging the back of his hand against er chest, letting his smooth claws drag against her soft skin. The sensation dragged lines of ecstasy behind her, and she shuttered, her eyes rolling back into her head.

A thrill shot through, like the moment just after falling off a cliff, the climax rolling over her, warmth spreading to every corner of her body as she came. She convulsed, unable to fight her satisfaction, her shuddering limbs seizing up as her pussy clenched around the lizardman's cock and milked it.

With a grunt, the beast seized her and forced her forward, pushing his cock far into her depths as he came, growling like a starving beast. He came, the warmth of his cum filling her insides as his cock pulsed and he jerked his seed into her, spilling everything he had into her waiting cunt. With a few more jolts, his movements finally slowed, until his thrusts stopped, his cock still buried deep within her.

With a hiss, the lizardman pulled out, leaving Nefia barely moving, tiny spasms still dancing across her flesh. An unsteady, unsure groan escaped her lips.

The lizardman reached out a claw, gingerly scratching her chin. She didn't have the strength to fight back, letting him make his gesture. Reaching back, the lizardman finally pulled out of her, Nefia making a tiny grunt of relief as he did. He fitted his loincloth back on, then turned around and walked down the stairs.

Nefia was only barely aware of the world around her to hear Bonni sigh. She weakly looked over to see the redhead with a hand on her cheek with a smitten smile.

"Qocyel..." she swooned.

"You have such a crush on him," Masni teased.

"Not my fault I know a handsome guy when I see one."

"Looks like she didn't mind him, either. Whaddya think, Nefia?"

Nefia didn't reply, still panting as she spiraled back down to the ground from her orgasmic heights. The lizardman had been rough, but he'd left her filled like no other lover she'd had. Her drenched pussy still tingled from the memory of their mating, and she couldn't believe that she wanted more.

More thuds up the steps as the other lizardman walked down. Nefia only had enough time to weakly raise her head to see another lizardman walking up, green-scaled this time. The strength sapped from her last partner, she simply laid back as the lizardman took his place with no pause and drove into her waiting pussy.

He began his mating in hard, raw strokes, hissing as he claimed her. The pleasure washed over her as it had with her previous mate, the tightness rising in her belly, the soft barbs on the top his cock brushing against her clit and curling her toes with every stroke.

It wasn't long before she came again, howling out as her reptilian partner surged forward, snarling as he dumped his warmth into her. They came together, human slave and lizardman master, until she once again went limp. Her partner gave her a few affectionate licks, then walked off. No sooner did he leave than a third lizardman walk up, pulling away his loincloth.

"Looks like word's gotten around about the new girl," Masni observed.

Bonni sighed. "Ah, I remember my first day in chains..."

The lizardman rutted into her, forcing another orgasm out of her in no time, spilling another load of lizardman cum inside of her.

A near-constant stream of lizardmen followed the third, each of them fucking Nefia senseless, each of them giving their little gestures of affection when they finished. It went out for hours, her lovers wringing orgasm after orgasm out of her until she was finally and truly exhausted, more a puddle than a woman, laid out on the slab drenched in sweat, cum dribbling out from her pussy.

By the time the last lizardman finished, the evening sun was setting on the horizon, the sounds of the forest beyond mixing with the sounds of the city, of lizardmen talking and fucking their human slaves, their howls of pleasure echoing through the city. But as the night fell, the noise slowly died down, and Nefia found rest overtaking her once more.

She drifted asleep on the stone slab, naked and satisfied.

-----

It had been three days since she'd woken up on the stone slab. In that time, she'd remained chained to it by her neck next to Bonni and Masni.

On the second day, the lizardmen brought over a fourth, busty blonde woman to chain to their slab. Her name was Zare, and by the way she introduced herself, she'd been a fisherwoman before her capture and enslavement. Currently, a younger lizardman was on top of her, kneading her breasts as he thrust into her, her own hands laying on the sides of his head as she looked into his eyes.

He bucked, hissing out. They came together, Zare howling and her scaled lover roaring as he gave her his seed, thrusting his hips until their orgasms tapered off into fading spasms.

Bonni had been watching them make love, but looked over to notice Nefia staring out into the city, a wistful look on her eyes. "What is it, lass?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing."

"You seemed a lot happier yesterday."

"I mean, I was. Am. But..."

"Hm?"

"Well," she sighed, "when I got here, I had this sketchbook..."

"Sketchbook?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh. I was part of an expedition to this continent, and I was sketching the local wildlife. That's...kind of how I got caught. I'm wondering what they did with it."

"Sketching? Like an artist?" Masni asked. "You didn't tell us you were an artist!"

"You didn't ask."

They heard someone ascend the steps, and they all turned to see a familiar face. It was Tuztlu, the lizardman that had captured her, walking up, carrying trays of fresh food. Juicy fruits and fried fish, steaming and succulent. In her short time among the lizardmen, Nefia had already come to appreciate their delicacies, everything they offered bursting with flavor.

He sat the tray down on the table with a rumble.

Masni spoke up, "Ah, Tuztlu. Just the gentleman we wanted to see!"

He didn't acknowledge her, instead looking to Nefia, his eyes locking with hers. Her heart fluttered.

"Bet you're still proud of catching this cutie, huh?" Bonni added, jostling Nefia's shoulder.

He smiled, hissing out an accomplished warble.

Bonni picked up an apple, rubbing it against her breast before taking a bite. "Still, she wanted to ask you something. Go ahead, lass."

Nefia looked over to Bonni, shocked. She was hoping they'd ask in her stead, but a mischevious smile from the redhead let her know that wasn't an option. She turned back to Tuztlu, gulping.

"When you brought me here," she stammered. "When you...took my clothes, I had a journal. A book. Do you...know what that is?"

Tuztlu remained still for a moment, then turned and walked away.

Bonni frowned. "Hm. Guess not." She shrugged. "I wouldn't worry too much about it. There's a lot better ways to pass the time around here."

With a pleasured grunt, Zare came a second time, crying out and arching her back as her partner shared in her bliss, dumping another load of cum into her, bucking his lips to fill his partner to fullness. When he was done, he pulled out, then walked over to the back of the slab, presenting his limp cock to her to suck. She obeyed, letting him slide it down her throat, licking him clean. When she swallowed all the cum that remained on him, he pulled out, fixing back his loincloth and walked down the steps.

After a few more visitors, Tuztlu returned, carrying something in his claws. Nefia caught sight of it; brown and thick, with uneven offwhite pages, wrapped in leather string.

Her sketchbook. He'd even retrieved the charcoal sticks, holding them under his thumb. He walked up to her, holding it out for her to retrieve. She was able to reach out and grab it; they'd lengthened her chain the previous day, allowing her to sit up like her fellow slaves.

"My sketchbook!" she declared, and gratefully took it from Tuztlu's grasp. "Where was it?"

He hissed a reply.

"He said it was still in the temple," Bonni translated.

She looked to Bonni. "You understand him?"

"Sure. You'll pick up on it eventually."

"Well," Nefia sighed, "now I feel obligated to use this. You mind holding still?"

"Why?" Bonni asked. "You gonna draw me?"

She nodded. "You can be my first subject here."

The redhead stretched. "Well, I've posed for paintings before, but those were never very good."

"Trust me, I'm no hack," she said and began to sketch out the redhead. Bonni stood still, laying with one arm propping her head up.

Nefia sketched out the shapes of her lovely body with the charcoal, filling in her every curve. Then her face, her hair, her eyes, even her freckles details slowly filling in as she worked. She drew the roundness of her breast, the tight slit of her pussy, and the fullness of her thighs, making sure to even add the chained, golden collar that hung around her neck.

As she finished off the last remaining details, she even doodled the shape of Masni behind her and Zare laying on her back as her lizardman lover licked her breasts in a show of aftercare.

When she'd drawn to her satisfaction, she pulled her charcoal away, and turned the sketchbook towards Bonni.

The redhead blinked, leaning forward in amazement. "By the gods!" She nudged Masni. "Mas, Zare, look!"

Masni leaned in as well, her mouth opening in a wide smile as she glanced upon the drawing. "It looks just like you!"

"She even got my freckles right!" Bonni gushed.

Zare's lizardman lover pulled away and walked off, allowing her to weakly raise her head, her eyes half-closed. "Oh," she muttered in her normal stoic voice, "did you draw that?"

"Just now," Masni answered. "It's really good!"

Nefia chuckled. "I've had a lot of practice."

Tuztlu spoke up in a gnarling grunt, breath blowing through his nostrils.

"Huh?" Masni intoned. "Oh!" She looked to Nefia, pointing to the lizardman. "He wants to see."

Nefia nodded, turning around and showing her sketch to Tuztlu. When she did, he leaned back slightly as if surprised, his gaze going from her drawing to Bonni, who playfully took the same pose in the drawing for reference.

"Pretty lifelike, huh?" Bonni said.

Looking again at the sketch, he flicked out his tongue to the paper, then tilted his head. His eyes went up to Nefia, and he spoke to her in the tongue she did not yet understand.

"He wants you to draw him," Bonni stated.

Nefia nodded. She didn't understand why, but something deep inside her cried out to fill the lizardman's request. A deep, primal urge to obey. She sat up, sitting in the lotus position as she flipped to the next page.

Brushing her charcoal against the empty canvass, she slowly began to trace out his features. It looked like she was going to get her sketch of the lizardman after all, but she'd never imagined it would come in this form. She made sure to capture every handsome feature; every little tooth and scar and golden jewelry he wore. He stood still as she sketched, patiently waiting until her process reached the end of his tail.

With a few brushes against the paper, she rounded out the golden circled that banded the tip of it, and with that, she was finished. She turned the sketchbook around, showing her the efforts of her work.

"Ta-da," she announced with a smile. "What do you think?"

He leaned in, squinting, soft sibilations emanating from his throat as he studied her work.

"He said: 'what sorcery is this?'" Masni interpreted.

"No sorcery," Nefia answered. "Just skill."

She reached her charcoal stick towards the bottom of the drawing, signing her name below his clawed feet. She ripped the page away, handing it to him. "Here," she said with a smile."A Nefia original."

Muuro
Muuro
59 Followers