Slaves of Lizardmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He plucked it from her grasp, holding the paper in both hands as he inspected the details, looking down on his own muscular body, even turning around and inspecting at his own tail, holding the drawing up to compare. When he seemed to finally believe it was indeed a drawing of himself, he folded up the paper and tucked it into a small puch on his loincloth, making a deep, low purr. It shook through Nefia's body, and she felt the embers of lust began to rise inside her.

"I-I'm glad you like it," she sputtered, her pulse beginning to quick. She knew that sound, and that gaze he now had fixed upon her.

He was going to reward the slave in front of him, the best way he knew how. He stepped forward, holding out a claw. He didn't just take her, not like last time, simply waiting until she reached out and placed her hand on his palm. He slowly closed his, a pleasant, quiet hiss flowing from him as he learned forward, the tip of his tongue meeting the base of her neck. He began to lick her in quick laps, tasting her flesh and coating it with his saliva.

"O-oh!" Nefia moaned. She arched her neck to invite more, soft moans of pleasure mixing with the brushes of his tongue. After a moment, he switched to the other side, giving it just as much attention until pulled his tongue back into his mouth and opened his jaws. In a tender gesture, he very gently bit her throat, his sharp teeth doing nothing more than tickling her flesh.

With a pleasing snarl, he slowly pushed her back onto the stone slab, standing over her as he worked to move his loincloth. When he wenched it free, he simply threw it to the ground as his cock began to grow from his sheath, already leaking precum as he took up his position over her. But he still toyed with her, dragging his cock along her thigh until it was wet and she whimpered his name, her face flush and her cunt crying out to be filled.

Holding himself above her, he dragged the tip of his serpentine dick down over her click, sending hot sparks through her body, then placed himself at her juicy folds and eased himself in.

Her tingling need was filled as her walls stretched apart from his girth, and she groaned, cupping her breasts and biting her lip. He pulled out, slowly, then easy back in at an angle that sent even deeper waves of pleasure through her. She lifted her legs, spreading them out to invite her reptilian lover in more, and invitation he accepted gladly. He began to move, slowly stroking in and out, watching his mate's reaction as she groaned and panted under his every slow thrust.

He leaned down, propping himself up with his elbows as he covered her with his body. She loved the weight of him on her, and raised her head to meet his tongue, the two of them sharing a long, romantic kiss. He nearly smothered her with his tongue, running it across and inside her mouth as his breath poured over her, blowing up her hair and heating her face.

It turned her on even more, his weight and sounds reminding her of how powerful he was, and how gentle he was choosing to be. This wasn't fucking, it was lovemaking, Tuztlu an attentive and beloved suitor.

He raised a claw, stroking her cheek, and on instinct she grabbed his hand, guiding one of the claws to her mouth. She sucked on it with excited moans, eager to taste her lover as much as he did her. With an amused hiss, he began to move his clawed finger around her mouth, exploring it and letting her bathe it with her tongue. When she'd finally had enough, he slowly pulled it out, a trail of her own spit connected to it as he placed his hand on her chest, picking up the pace and increasing the force of his thrusts.

"Tuztlu," she moaned, "you're so good!"

He replied in his tongue, pleased at her reactions, and slammed his hip forward once, sending a jolt through her. She cried out, fading into a blissful sigh as he returned to his normal place, letting the tension between them grow like a blooming flower.

The tightness in her body rising, she could feel the orgasm on the horizon. Tuztlu sensed it as well, but did not speed up; he was determined that their journey would be an easy one, not a sprint to the finish when it was in sight. They both approached their peak with unhurried ease, until a tiny shiver began to crawl from Nefia's belly. Her orgasm hit like being eased into a steaming bath, the warmth spreading out in a one, single wave. She sighed deeply, letting her lizardman continue to pump into her as her wet walls clenched around him.

When her climax reached its height, Tuztlu was driven to join her, and he leaned forward, opening his mouth in a sweet hiss as he came into her, letting his cock pulse spurt after spurt of his seed into her pussy.

As gradually as her release built, so it receded, the warmth of her orgasm fading away in a single, slow, flushed contraction. Her lover's body reacted the same, his cum falling off into a trickle until their climaxes receded to nothing but the glorious afterglow.

"Tuztlu..." she sighed, reaching up and stroking his head. He reacted with long, loving strokes against her face, and kept them up well after their peaks had ended. They laid there together for several minutes, the lizardman and his slave sharing a tender embrace. Finally, Tuztlu slowly eased out as he planted soothing licks along her shoulders. When his cock was finally free of her tight pussy, he moved his head down to her belly, dragging his tongue over her naval. Even spent, the sensation made her toes curl, and she mewled his name.

She looked up to her lover with half-lidded eyes, admiring his body and his cock still dripping with cum.

She smiled. She could used to this.

Licking his lips, Tuztlu reached down for his loincloth, digging through one of the pouches on it. He found what he was looking for, raising back up with something between his claws. A small golden ring, shining in the sun.

Raising her right foot, he took the ring and slid it onto her big toe. It was a perfect fit, fitting tight like it belonged. She admired it, flexing her toe to test her new ornament.

"Thank you, Tuztlu," she breathed.

He smiled, leaning forward to drag his tongue across the bottom of her foot once. The gesture made her heart go a-flutter, and her breath hitched.With a final stroke against her thigh, Tuztlu turned and left, looking over his shoulder one last time to Nefia before walking back down the stairs.

She watched him leave, then turned to Masni, who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Your first piece of jewelry!" she chirped. "It looks so cute!"

"Tu-ztlu-likes-you," Masni chanted.

Nefia could only chuckle, too spent at the moment to voice a coherent reply.

Several hours went by. In that time they had only one lizardman visitor who decided to choose Bonni as his partner, but otherwise things were slow. To pass the time, Masni and Bonni showed Nefia the game they'd been playing when she first woke up.

A lizardman board game, apparently, its name unpronounceable but its rules simple: be the first to reach the other end of the board. As they played, several questions still burned on Nefia's mind, her thoughts returning to the ritual that had been performed on her when she first arrived.

She moved her jade piece forward into a slot ahead. "I have a question," she stated.

Bonni, her opponent, replied. "What is it, lass?"

"Who or what is Itamatzli?"

Bonni looked up and over to Masni. The darker woman shrugged, and she turned back. "Well, she's a goddess. If you ever see a big statue of a lady with chains on 'em? That's her."

"Right, but what is she?"

"I mean, you'd have to ask Sola or one of the other priestesses for an in-depth answer, but...as far as I understand it, Itamatzli was once a love goddess until one of the lizardmen gods captured her and took her back to their realm as a slave, or she staged the kidnapping herself. Story varies. Anyway, they take her back and enslave her, and before long, she's luring the first women here to enjoy slavery under the lizardmen with her blessing."

"Is she real?"

She chuckled. "Lass, I've been here for sixty years and haven't aged a day. Masni's been here for seventy. You tell me."

"Are we supposed to...worship her?"

"Eh, we worship her any time a lizardman's nailing us. At least, that's what Sola says."

"And the lizard boys have their own gods," Masni added. "And they watch the stars to try and figure out what they're telling them. The heavens also apparently tell them which one is fucking Itamatzli at the moment."

Nefia shrugged. A good an explanation as any, and she couldn't deny what she'd seen during the ritual. If there really was a Goddess of Slaves, she was set on making sure her 'worshippers' enjoy their immortal lives under chains.

As Bonni made her move, they all saw another figure ascend the steps, but it was no lizardman. It was two women, two slaves, one of them with their legs bound by ankle cuffs connected by a chain, her hair black and beaded with a single green hair weaved into it. The other, a shorter petite girl with hair of short blonde, her hands bound behind her back. Both of them wearing golden collars.

"Excuse me," the slave with bound hands began, "are you...Nefia? The new girl?"

She nodded. "That's me. Um. Can I...help you?"

The woman smiled. "I heard you're an artist. Me and Nadi were wondering if..."

"...I could draw you?" Nefia finished.

The woman's eyes sparkled. "Could you?"

Nefia reached over, grabbing her sketchbook and her charcoal stick, sitting up straight. "I mean, it's not like I'm going anywhere. I'll need you to hold still, though."

She traced out the woman with bound hands first, but right before she placed her charcoal, a realization hit her.

"Oh," she piped, "do you want me to get your restraints?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh!"

She turned, just enough to reveal her bindings, a golden bracelet that bound her forearms together. She showed no discomfort with it, and almost seemed proud of it.

"How's this?" she asked.

Nefia nodded, holding up a thumb. "Perfect."

She went to work, sketching out her subject's general shape, then filling in the details. The woman stayed perfectly still as she work, smiling in anticipation of the finished product. It wasn't long until she was done, and she turned her sketchbook to show her fellow slave what she'd sketched.

The woman leaned forward, eyes sparkling in wonder. "That's so good! You even got my jewelry right!"

Nefia felt a surge of pride rise in her chest, and she grinned. "I'd offer to give the page to you, but..."

The slave woman laughed. "Well," she replied, shaking her arms, "I can't really take it. Besides, where would I put it? I just wanted to see you in action."

"Alright Sari," the slave with ankle cuff said as she gently pushed her out of the way. "Now it's my turn!"

She cupped her breasts, keeping her seductive pose as Nefia drew her, just as skillfully as her friend. While she had to switch to a new charcoal stick, her finished product came soon enough, and she revealed it to her subject.

"That is good!" she complimented. She lifted one of her legs, her chains rattling. "Never realized how sexy my cuffs look."

A third woman ascended the steps, also bound by ankle cuffs and a collar, a curious look on her face. "This where the new girl is?" she asked.

The slave named Nadi nodded. "Yep. She just drew us. Look!"

Nefia showed the drawing of her recent subject to the new arrival. Her mouth opened, and she laughed. "By the gods!" she awed. "It looks just like you!"

"Doesn't it?"

"Do me next!" the woman said, standing in front of Nefia to pose.

The other two walked off, chatting to themselves in an excited tone as Nefia sketched her new reference. The jewelry she was wearing was a little trickier than the first two, but eventually she had it down, showing her work.

The woman smiled, bouncing on the heels of her feet. "That is great! Oh! I should tell Mox'ktl! He'll love this!"

She turned, walking back down the steps as a lizardman passed her.

While she was more than willing to service him with her body, she suspected he was there for something else. She licked her finger, turning the page of her sketchbook. "Need yourself drawn, handsome?"

The lizardman hissed, nodding. She barely contained a guffaw as he stepped sideways, drawing out an obsidian sword. He held it forward like a conquering hero, but she drew him all the same.

A crowd began to gather. Lizardmen and slaves alike, all of them watching with awe with how she captured her references with unerring accuracy. To the lizardmen, she handed her finished sketches, each of them treasuring it, the sketches of slaves she kept in her book, their nudity preventing them from keeping them.

Her most recent subject, a dark blue lizardman, walked off with his sketch, a dark-skinned slave taking his place. When she finished her, she showed her the finished sketch, and the woman laughed with delight at her image. When she turned to leave, one of the lizards in the crowd picked her up, carrying her down the steps to fuck her without interrupting Nefia's work.

But then, disaster struck. As another lizard stepped up to have his portrait drawn, Nefia reached the end of her sketchbook. Her heart sank, and she looked up to the crowd with an apprehensive frown.

"Sorry," she sighed, showing the leathery surface of the end of her sketchbook. "Out of paper."

Some of the lizardmen hissed in disappointment, their slaves joining them in defeated awws. Just as a few them began to turn to leave, surprised looks overtook them, and they stumbled back.

The lizardmen noticed as well, and they suddenly fell into two rows leading to Nefia's slab, their fists held to their opposite shoulders. From up the steps ascended another lizardman, and one she'd seen before. It was the one that was with the priestess at the ritual, his thick armor and multitude of jewelry a testament to his rank.

On his shoulder he carried the priestess, her breasts bouncing with his every heavy step. Even with the collar on her and chained cuffs on her ankles, she was a slave that oozed authority.

Nefia could only stare up as the high-ranking lizardman walked up, then slowly lowered the priestess to the ground, her chains rattling as she touched down.

"What's this?" she intoned. "The new girl already gathering a crowd?"

"She can draw people," one of the slaves answered. "You should see it!"

"Then I will," she answered, looking to Nefia.

"I would," Nefia replied, and held out her book to the end. "But I'm out of paper. And I'll be out of charcoal sticks before too long."

Still eager to show the priestess her work, she flipped through the pages. The priestess walked up and took the sketchbook from her grasp, flipping through them with scrutinizing eyes. Her skepticism seemed to fade as she searched through it, and when she reached the end, she clasped the sketchbook shut, one brow raised with a wry smile.

"Itamatzli has blessed us," she hummed. "It would be heresy to squander this blessing..."

She turned to the high-ranked lizardman. "Kol'tul'ka? Could we have a selection of papyrus cut into a book like this? And some powders for brushes?"

He hissed. Whatever his reply was, it pleased the priestess, and she beamed. "Excellent! I think she'll need it. And a carrying string, too."

The lizardman nodded, and looked to a nearby one of his kind. He rumbled an order, and his subordinate pounded his chest, standing at attention and then walking off.

The women walked up to Nefia, her ample breasts dangling down as she reached and stroked her cheek. "With us so shortly, and already fitting in! I knew Tuztlu had caught a good one the moment I laid eyes on you."

"But..." she continued, "We can't have everyone crowding here just to get a drawing done, and I would imagine that there are so many things here that you want to draw. And you can't do it from here. I think you're ready."

"Ready for what?"

The priestess looked over to one of the lizardmen and nodded. He walked over behind the slab, reaching down. With a click, Nefia felt the chain on her neck move, and she realized she was no longer attached to the table.

She blinked. "...What?"

"Of course," the priestess explained, "you'll still need bindings like any proper slave. Hands? Hm, no. That would defeat the purpose, I believe. I think you need shackles. They'd look perfect around your pretty little feet."

"Congrats, lass," Bonni complimented. "They didn't let me wander around until a week was gone."

"Wait," Nefia breathed, "then why are you on here now?"

"The stars marked them for their positions," the priestess assured. "Don't worry, soon the heavenly signs will change and other women will take their place. And one day, the stars will align and you will return to one of these, to be fucked and used by your lizard masters."

She held out a hand, pulling Nefia up to her feet on the stone floor. "But for now..." she said, sweeping her hand over the city before them, "Xonactl is open to you."

-----

The air was sweet and damp, warmed by the blazing sun above. Through the wide streets of the city of lizardman, Nefia walked, nude and confident. With every step, the chains of the gold shackles on her feet sounded out, a comforting and soothing sound that reminded her of her slavery.

She wandered the city, taking in the sights, watching lizardman mate with their slaves.

Since being released from the slab, she'd been given free rein of the city, much like the other slaves. As she'd learned, provided a slave was not bound to a slab, women were allowed to wander the metropolis freely, doing whatever they pleased, their only purpose to give their bodies to their lizardmen masters whenever they desired them. It was more than a common sight to see a slave walking down the street only to be plucked up by a lizardman for a hard fucking.

And since being released, Nefia had gained a reputation as an artist around the city, with slaves and lizardmen alike asking to have their portraits drawn. Her fellow slaves would always thank her, her masters often rewarding her with screaming orgasms, and the occasional bits of jewelry she now wore on her body like trophies.

Looking up, she spotted something on the side of one of the nearby buildings. Walking up to it, she realized what it was: a nest. And inside, a mother lampbird, feeding her three hungry chicks, a soft glow just beginning to appear on the bodies of the babies.

She walked over, sitting on the bottom step of a pyramid as she reached up to her shoulder. From it, she took her new sketchbook; much larger than her previous one, with a leather cover and thick pages of papyrus between them, a string looping through the spine to allow her to carry it on her shoulder.

Cracking the book open, she took out a fresh charcoal stick from one of the slots in the front, and slowly began to sketch out the scene in front of her, capturing the motherly attentions of the lampbird as she tended to her young. Her sketch didn't take long; she founded the papyrus easier to draw on, and during her time as a slave, she'd found she had even more time to sketch than before. Her skills were growing by the day, and for once, she had an audience that appreciated her talents.

As she finished rounding out the details, he saw a lizardman approach out of the corner of her eye. Without hesitation, he walked up to her and began fondling her breasts, his tongue darting out against the side of her neck as he made deep, aroused purrs. She accepted his attentions with a giggle, letting him guide her to the stony step of the pyramid as he removed his loincloth.

She spread her legs, inviting to claim what was his.

The priestess was right. This was paradise.