Slaves of Lizardmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thick, clawed hand covered Nefia's mouth as the woman steadied herself, slowly raising her hands from her sides like a ballerina. Then she took a single, purposeful walk forward, the chains around her ankles rattling. Then another, the another, walking all away around the stone slab to a great bowl behind it.

She raised her hands higher, shaking them.

"Oh, Itamatzli! Goddess of Slaves!" she cried, "I beg you to hear me! Our masters, our glorious masters, have brought you an offering!"

Nefia felt a breeze against her cheek. The wind had begun to pick up, buffeting her clothes, the jewelry of the woman ahead of her tinkling like chimes.

"Itamatzli!" she cried again. "In your great wisdom, you have brought this woman to us, to join us in beautiful servitude!

A crack of thunder, with no clouds in the sky. Yet it was darkening all the same, and Nefia looked up shocked awe to see the moon of the world moving into an eclipse of the sun as the wind picked up to a near gale. If she wasn't being held tight by the lizardman, it felt like she'd just be blown away. Yet the woman in front of the bowl seemed unaffected, continuing to hold her arms in the air as she called out to the heavens.

"Itamatzli!Bless this bowl, and may this woman share in your divinity, so she may serve in this sublime paradise you have led us to!"

The eclipse reached its apex, and suddenly, a beam of swirling energy shot out from it, twisting and churning above the treeline like a snake. Then it found its mark, plunging into the bowl, a fay blue light erupting from it as the entire column poured in, crackled of power arcing away in a storm of energy.

"Itamatzli!" she cried one final time. The wind began to fade, the eclipse slowly pulling out from the sun to once again reveal its radiance, the skies returning to their normal color like nothing had happened, with only distant, rolling thunder echoing over the jungle beyond.

The woman lowered her head. "Thank you, Itamatzli."

Picking up a small golden bowl on a pedestal at the foot of the main bowl, she stood on her tiptoes, cupping the bowl into the larger one now glowing with a strange blue light. When she'd gathered enough, she came back down, now carrying her own bowl of the infused water, glowing like the large bowl behind her.

She began to step towards Nefia, that same warm smile on her lips. She held up the bowl to Nefia, gently motioning in towards her.

"Drink," she said.

"No way I'm drinking that," Nefia responded. "Not until you tell me what it is."

"Water blessed by Itamatzli."

"What is this?" Nefia demanded. "Who are you?"

She looked up to her captor with a smile. "Willful, isn't she?"

The lizardman silently nodded.

"But to answer your question: you're in Xonactl, the greatest city in Iztaci. I am Sola, High Priestess of Iztaci, and devoted slave to the great lizardman race."

Nefia blinked. "Slave?"

She nodded. "Surely you've noticed our chains by now? Yes, slave. All woman here are slaves. But what a joyous slavery it is. A blessing, and one you will revel in soon enough."

"Forgive me for failing to see how slavery is 'joyous'!"

"You're forgiven. This is no slavery that man inflicts upon man. We do not toil or suffer here. We are slaves of the flesh, to use for the pleasure of our scaled masters. And in our slavery, we experience a bliss like no other."

"Now," she urged, bringing to bowl closer to Nefia's face, "drink."

Nefia pulled away, struggling against the lizardman's strong grip.

The priestess simply smiled, and dunked her finger into the bowl. Striking like a snake, she forced it into Nefia's mouth, past her teeth to touch her finger on her tongue.

Nefia tasted the water on the woman's finger, cool and refreshing, but spat it out all the same, tearing her head away from the woman's hand. For a moment, the woman simply stood there expectantly, clearly waiting for something to happen. Nefia watched her, on guard on in case she tried anything else, and as she did, an urge began to slowly rise in her throat.

She smacked her lips, coughing as the tickling sensation grew. It was thirst, and it was deepening every second. With another cough, it felt like she had been wandering a desert for days.

The woman looked up, nodding to the lizardman. He reached down, cupping his large scaly hand in the water, bringing it to Nefia's mouth. With another cough, the urge to slake her thirst overwhelmed her, and she didn't resist as the lizardman poured the water into her mouth. She lapped it up readily and greedily, not stopping until there was nothing left to pour, only droplets remaining and dripping from his palm.

She breathed a sigh of relief, the thirst banished. But then it returned, stronger than before, nearly scorching in its intensity.

"Nnnng!" she grunted. It felt like her throat would crumble to dust, and she looked upon the bowl, her mouth drooling as the softly glowing water beckoned her. There was something more than thirst in her. More than anything, she had a deep, primal urge to partake. She had to drink it.

She coughed, jerking at the bowl. The lizardman held her back, but when she struggled a second time, he didn't stop her, letting her go. She ran forward, snatching the bowl from the priestess' grasp and ran off, holding the bowl to her lips, pouring the water down her throat. Waves of relief washed over her with every gulp, the refreshing liquid casting drowning her thirst completely. She drank until the very sensation of relief overwhelmed her, and she dropped the bowl. What little water remained splashed out of the bowl as it tumbled and rolled away, the glowing water inside slowly losing its shine.

She looked up into the sky, panting, half-expecting the thirst to return. But it didn't. Instead, it was replaced by something else. A sense of completion that she couldn't quite place. A sense of...renewal. Tiny aches and pains her body always carried faded away like mist under the sun, and she turned back to the priestess, confused by the new feeling, holding up her hands and staring at them.

"What did you do to me?" she whispered.

"Opened your eyes," the priestess replied. "And your legs."

"Legs?" Nefia muttered. "What-"

Her words stopped when she felt it. A tingling. A sweet, warm ache spreading from her belly to her pussy, her clit tingling as she began to feel a clawing, gnawing feeling of emptiness inside her. Her lust flared, more than she could ever remember, and she sank to her knees, feeling the warmth spread and the drool began to pool in her mouth with the so very subtle coppery taste of arousal.

She felt like her brain was frying, flush spreading across her cheeks, throbs of need and craving overtaking her. She began to breath in heavy pants, her breath hot and heavy as she attempted to control her urges.

"I can't-" Nefia grunted. "I-"

As she fought the fires of lust, she felt herself hoisted into the air. It was her captor, holding her up by her shirt with one hand.

"Of course," the priestess explained, "the ritual is not truly complete until your body is marked by one of ours masters."

"...marked?" Nefia panted.

Sola turned to the lizardman. "Tuztlu? You brought her here; the honor to complete her is yours."

The lizardman hissed, licking his lips. He reared back a claw, and Nefia shrieked as she expected it to swing down into her face. Instead it came down to her shirt, and with aroused horror she felt the lizardman tear away her garments one piece at a time. First her shirt, then her pants, her boots pulled off and her undergarments thrown away. Soon enough, she was as naked as the priestess, the lizardman stroking her bare stomach with a single claw.

The slow, steady strokes from the lizardman made her belly fill with butterflies, her breathes ragged and pained.

"Ah," the priestess side, "always so nice to see a woman liberated from clothes. Don't you agree, Tuztlu?"

The lizardman made a throaty hiss, lowering his head to her taut nipples, his tongue running over them in slow, steady lick. The wet, warm sensation made her groan, her lips bucking as she reflexively tried to grind on something, anything to relieve the pressure between her legs.

"I think she's ready," the priestess said.

"Ready..." Nefia repeated in a bleary drool. When she realized what she'd said, she shook her head, attempting to summon up the willpower to resist the lizardman now walking her over to the slab.

"Wait!" she mumbled, weakly pushing her arms against the lizardman's strong arm. "I can't..."

She balled up a fist, hitting it against her captor's arm, then again. But her grip around her fist faded as her lustful ache kept growing, and her hands on instinct began to wander to her pussy.

Thrown on the table, she looked up at the lizardman before her, feeling like she could explode at the slightest touch. The lizardman pulled his loincloth aside, revealing a smooth, red cock, stiff and engorged. Her eyes went wide, her will to resist rapidly draining as she wanted nothing more than that cock inside her.

"Ah!" she moaned, her last words of defiance as the lizardman crawled above her, putting his arms next to her legs as he lined his erection up, tongue reaching out and swirling over her nipples.

And with a hiss, he drove in, stretching her lips wide and filling her up in an instant. A jolt of raw, electric heat shot through her and she screamed with delight. The lizardman's throat rumbled in satisfaction and he slowly pulled out, his exit singing tingles of pleasure up Nefia's spine.

As he withdrew, she felt the emptiness return, and it was with relief and delight that she pumped back inside her. She howled in delight, her resistance finally gone. She didn't care anymore. That she was naked. That she was a prisoner. That a lizardman was on top of her, fucking her raw. All she cared about was the moment she was in, the lizardman's thick cock filling her up with every stroke.

The lizardman's breaths became steady and long, hisses escaping his lips with every stroke. As they moved together, he looked down, an obvious grin on his lips. He lowered his head, tongue meeting hers as they shared a kiss, her moans muffled by his tongue that entered her mouth and explored it, tasting the coppery tinge. She moved up her hands, stroking his firm, toned chest as he kept moving on top of her, admiring the muscle tone of her lover.

The lizardman reached down a claw, stroking her breast with surprising tenderness, hot breaths pouring across Nefia's face as he kneaded them, switching from one to the other, then to his mouth. He dragged it over her taut nipples, his quickening strokes into her coupled with the long, loving swipes with his tongue, a contented growl rumbling up from this throat.

"I-!" Nefia sputtered, her words lost in the pleasure. It was better than anything she'd ever felt; every pump of the lizardman's cock filled her in a way no man ever had, stretching her to amazing fullness, her muscles bunching and stomach growing tight. Her lover sensed her tension, and began to quicken his pace, slamming his hips into her while hissing out a delighted purr.

They moved together, lizardman and human woman, making love on the stone slab in a primal dance in the jungle heat, sweat beading Nefia's body, the lizardman blowing hot air through his mouth and nostrils. He claimed her like she'd always belonged to him, holding down her arms with his claws.

Looking up to him, she gazed into her partner's eyes; eyes yellow and pupils slit, serpentine and wild. She admired the way his teeth poked out from his mouth, the strong reptilian features of his face. Her legs turned to jelly as she kept her eyes on him; her lover was as handsome was he was skilled, handsome in a way that was wild and feral and alluring. In that moment she felt attracted to him more than any man, wanting nothing more than to please him with her body.

She felt the drool pouring from her mouth, the pleasure sizzling in her skull from her lover's hard fucking, her pussy aflame and her body screaming for release. Her breaths halted, becoming quick and shallow. Her pleasure plateaued, and an unsteady moan escaped her lips as she leaned her head back, accepting her scaly partner's attentions fully, his every movement and stroke sending a burst of shivers through her body.

He quickened again, hissing as he started to buck inside her, slamming his cock into her waiting womanhood. Every slam of his hips against hers forced a grunt of pleasure from Nefia's mouth, and she felt a growing tension in her pussy. A growing need, growing closer with every shiver-inducing stroke, until it felt like it had knotted itself into her soul and would seize her body stiff.

The lizardman grabbed her waist, and with a snarl, bucked into her as deep as he would go. He tossed up his head, roaring into the air as he came, his strokes slowing.

Warm, liquid warmth filled Nefia's being. It spread into her in waves, the rapture of the feeling of her lover's satisfaction finally sending her over the edge. Her muscles bunched, then quaked. The orgasm exploded over her, rising in a tsunami of euphoria that consumed her entire body. She could do nothing but let out a ragged, exhausted cry as she came, her pussy clenching tight and milking her lover's seed for all it was worth, his warmth mixing with the heat of her orgasm still running through her.

Heaven in the flesh. Her lover kept stroking, making sweet growls as he gave her everything he had, making sure she was guided through her orgasmic journey to its fullest. With another stroke, he pushed inside her again, and a smaller orgasm bounced on top of her first, curling her toes and making her legs seize up.

Then he kept his cock inside, letting her ride out the waves of sweet warmth, until her quaking slowly subsided, her muscles twitching, and her eyes glazed over. When the last twinge of her spasms faded, she fell apart, going nearly limp, drenched in sweat and panting in deep, exhausted gasps.

Her lust finally slaked, she felt a semblance of sense slowly return to her, and she turned her head to see the priestess standing there, a pleasant smile on her pretty lips. From behind her, another lizardman approached, clad in heavier armor and gold jewelry than her lover. Walking up behind her, he leaned down and reached a clawed hand to her wet pussy, slowly and gently stroking her clit with deep, alluring purrs. She accepted his touch without shame, laying her head against his chest as she looked to Nefia.

As he fondled her, he brought up what appeared to be a golden collar and chain in his claws. Nefia's lover looked over, hissing a response, and pulled out of her. The sensation sent cold shivers through her body, and she watched with exhaustion as her lizardman took the collar from the other, walking back over and hovering over her, opening it and reaching it towards her neck.

"What..." she mumbled, too broken to resist as the lizardman held her head up and fastening the collar around her neck. It clasped shut around her, and she felt the weight of it. As she took in her new ornament, the priestess appeared at the end of the slab, the same kind smile on her face. She reached out, stroking Nefia's soft leg.

"What's your name?" the priestess asked.

"Nefia," she croaked.

"Such a pretty name. Well, Nefia...the ritual is now complete. In the name of the gods, you are now a slave to your lizardman masters. Your body belongs to them."

Nefia blinked, watching the other lizardman again appear behind the priestess, tongue wagging as he stepped behind her and fondled her breasts, licking the nape of her neck in a contented warble.

"But you'll learn all too easily..." the priestess continued, "that your enslavement is a gift. They are kind masters."

She giggled. "Welcome to paradise."

With the heat of the evening sun and the air and the afterglow of sex filling her body, Nefia was finally overpowered by her trials, and lowered her head back onto the stone pillar, sleep creeping over her like a welcome blanket.

-----

She felt the gentle rays of the sun shining down on her. She stirred, moving her head and groaning, her eyes opening slowly and sleepily. Still half-asleep, her vision was blurry and unfocused, only vague shapes of green and tan ahead. When they finally came into focus, she saw the shapes of the buildings and pyramids, and trees of the jungle beyond.

She lay there in a confused stupor until her most recent memory came flooding back, and she suddenly shot up, only for her neck to catch. The force of it shook her to full alertness, and she reached a hand back, feeling the back of her collar attached to a short chain connected to whatever she was lying on.

"Well," a gentle voice spoke up from her right, "look who finally decided to wake up."

"After the ravaging Tuztlu gave her?" another joined in. "I thought she'd be out for days."

She looked over. Sitting on the same wide stone bed as her were two young women, young and beautiful, one pale with hair of fiery red and the other with olive skin and sharp features, long brown hair reaching her back.

Both completely naked, both wearing ornate jewelry. Both chained by their necks to the slab.

If there were uncomfortable, they didn't show it, the two of them sitting side by side, a stone square between them. A board game, by the looks of it, pieces of jade and gold sitting on its surface.

Nefia tried to sit up again, only to be stopped again by her chain.

One of them chuckled, reaching over and holding up her own golden chain, long enough to allow her to sit up. "Yeah," she laughed, "ours a little longer."

She looked forward seeing she was completely nude as well, tiny beads of sweat coating her body. Yet despite that, she didn't feel at all uncomfortable her nudity; while she still felt exposed, the warm, humid air hugged her like a hot bath.

"Where am I?" she asked. "Who are you?"

"Well," the redhead replied, sweeping her hand in front of her, "you're in Xonactl. Capital of the lizardman race."

Nefia looked around, realizing that the three of them were chained to a stone slab at the top of a small staircase leading to the main road, lizardmen and chained, naked women walking its streets. Like before, she saw lizardmen openly mating with human partners, no heed or hesitation given to their public fucking.

The tan woman pointed to herself. "I'm Masni," she said, then pointed to the redhead. "This is Bonni. And from what we've heard, you're..."

"Nefia," Nefia stated. "Why am I chained down? Why are you?"

The two woman looked to each other, sharing confused expressions, until the redhead turned back with revelation. "Oh! Of course; I forgot you're new. Well, it's pretty obvious, isn't it?"

The words of the priestess echoed in Nefia's head, but part of her still wanted to believe it was a bad dream.

Masni voiced her thoughts for her with a grin. "We're slaves!" she beamed.

"S-slaves?" Nefia muttered.

"Mmmhm," she affirmed.

"And so are you now, you lucky lass," Bonni added.

"I'd hardly consider this 'lucky'!" Nefia countered.

Bonni laughed, turning to her friend. "Sola was right. She is spunky."

Again Nefia jerked at her chains, her restraints just barely letting her head rise above her chests. "Argh! Why are we naked? Why is my chain so short?!"

"Well, to answer your first question," Masni responded, "we're naked because we're slaves. Our masters don't like us wearing clothes."

"I don't even remember what wearing clothes feels like," Bonni remarked. "And in this heat? Our boys are doing us a favor not letting us wear them."

"Besides," Masni concurred, "they'd just get in the way. Our bodies are theirs, it's not right if they'd have to unwrap a girl every time they wanted her!"

"But to answer your second question," Bonni said, "they always keep new girls on a shorter leash."