Slaves of Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sid, I'm exhausted, I don't think I'll be able to walk right for a while after last night..."

"You'll do alright baby. How can you resist? When was the last time you fucked Josie's tight little asshole, huh?"

In truth I had never taken my wife that way, and Sid moved forward into the silence her comment met.

"When was the last time she let you play with her body, let you use toys on her, tie her up, gag her, whip her ass while you fucked her pussy raw? What is it that you've always wanted to do to her baby, all those nasty things she would never let you do? I'm not Josie, baby. I'm not your wife. You can do anything to me that you can dream of."

She was moving closer to me, standing over me, and then she leant down over the table and reached into my lap, squeezing my sore prick through my sweatpants.

"What is it that you want to do to me? What sort of whore do you want me to be?"

To my surprise my dormant cock stirred in her grip and Sid nodded and released it, smiling in satisfaction.

She told me to come to her room when I was ready. She told me that she would be waiting.

That, that feeble and halfhearted effort, was the only attempt I made to walk away. My willpower was broken by the faintest rush of blood to my exhausted cock.

I did eat more, and as I did so I imagined worlds that I had never known, experiences I had never even thought to ask my wife to share with me. I cannot lie, they were not well formed, I could imagine nothing so tempting as fucking Sid in the ass, but I was captivated by the notion that more was possible. The idea that I could do anything, any twisted thing that I could dream up. Josie was gone for a month and John was clearly oblivious, lost in his own youthful world. I could have Sid all to myself, and I could have her in any way that I desired. A puppet, a plaything, a sexual slave, right down the hall.

Would she really do anything I asked?

How could I resist? How could I walk away from something like that?

I committed myself to moving ahead with this, but I was determined that from then on I would be more cautious. I waited until just after midnight, when I was sure John would have drifted off to sleep downstairs before I found myself knocking upon Sid's door.

She showed no surprise at seeing me there before her, she simply nodded and gestured for me to come in.

I did not fuck her ass that night. I had trouble getting it up and embarrassed, I simply ate her pussy while she lay on the bed and played with my hair. While my tongue danced inside of her I listened to her voice, dreamy words that seemed to come to her from farway, and I could not tell if they were meant for me or not.

"There are things that you know, aren't there? Things that you know even without ever having been told. Things you know in your body, deep inside of your bones. Those are things you can't ignore, the truths you can't walk away from. No matter what anyone tells you. No matter how many people insist that you're wrong..."

"I've been around you know? I've been places, done things. I was a student in paint splattered overalls, there was always clay dried under my nails, and the clay was always red and it made me think of old stories out of Egypt...things that happened on the banks of the Nile, you know? Back then in the dream times, right? When there were still memories that dreamed they were gods, dancing in the shadows before Babylon.

"And then I was a soldier. A skinny thing in combat armor, kicking in all the doors of Fallujah to try and mend the pieces of a broken heart...Went to war because I felt the war inside me, and I just wanted to be where I belonged. You ever feel that way baby? That you know the place where you belong...you've always known it, right there in your bones, but the one thing you've forgotten is how to get there...how to make it back..."

" It was never the College and it wasn't the war...I never was a student and I never was a soldier...I was only ever passing through. Oh yeah baby, that's it...right there. Now go deeper, all the way, as far as your tongue can reach...a little bit to the left. Yeah...yeah. You're going to be so good at eating my pussy by the time I'm done.

I've been so many things along the way, so many places but all I've ever been trying to do is get back to that place I knew once...the place in the dark, out in the tree's but beyond the trees...where there is a fire to light the way through the dark...that's the place I'm talking about. That's the place that I belong.

Do you know that place, baby? That place in the dark? Of course you don't, how would you, good dog...but that's alright. It's alright. Maybe I'll take you there baby? If you do what you're told, if you do a good job...maybe I'll show you that place."

There were other things she said, strange and dreamy utterings that left me at once. She was a poet after all, an artist, and I had never thought about what an artist might whisper in bed. It took her a long time to cum, my face and lips were raw from the friction of her grinding contact, but even as the throes of her climax subsided my prick was too tired to do more than twitch between my legs. When she saw that I wasn't going to be able to get it up, Sid shrugged, and she lay back upon the bed, staring up into her ceiling. There was a note of dismissal in her words as she spoke them to me.

"Come back tomorrow night. Come hard this time. Come ready. I want your cock to be hard as a rock, no jacking off between our time together. I want you saving every ounce of that cum up for me...it isn't enough just to want me. Wanting is not what I need from you."

As I left her that night I thought that it was hardly a worthy followup to the ones that had preceded, but there was something in her words that I could not help but find alluring, there was a naked promise contained within them. I told myself that the next night I would be ready, I would be capable of everything she might want, everything that she might need.

The next Evening I popped two viagra. It was something I had always had in the back of the medicine cabinet, against some masculine fear of not being able to perform in the moment of need, but I had always been lucky and I had never needed it before. But that night I was not going to take any chances.

I looked at myself in the mirror as the chemicals in the pills began to work, as my prick began to slowly stir between my legs. I noticed I was pale. I noticed I looked a little thinner than I normally did, a little wan. There were dark circles beneath my eyes, I had hardly slept in three days. But there was nothing for it, I knew that.

Sid would expect me at her door, ready, hard. Maybe I would sleep when we were done, or maybe I would not log in for work and sleep the day away...it did not matter to me in that moment. The only thing that mattered was my sister in law waiting in her room down the hall.

Waiting there for me.

Waiting to make my every desire a carnal reality.

And when I knocked, once more in the moments just past midnight, I can say that Sid opened that door to find my worn cock restored, but the rest, myself, diminished.

As if understanding that salient fact Sis did not need to say a word. Her expression did not change from the calm and businesslike mask which occupied it as she reached down between my legs and grasped the part of me which was full and whole, led me by it into her room.

It is strange to look back upon it in reflection, to see it all unfolding in the past with the clear awareness of where it would lead. That night I still thought of myself as in control, still defined our liaison by my need and her submission to it, when it is now clear that the opposite had been true from the very start. She had promised me the fulfillment of every fantasy, had told me she would be my whore...but she gave me nothing by her, while I can see now that by that fourth night I was already feeding her bits of my soul. My cock was proud, chemically strengthened, but all the same it was subservient to her whims, to the pace she set, to the offerings which were demanded of it.

At the time I thought only of my lust, thought only of her body and the pleasures to be experienced through it. I went erect into the jaws of delirium and that night she swallowed me whole.

Once more she sat me on the bed, and once more I watched her moving naked through the room, the same incense lighting, the perfumes of our illicit act. Once more I was overcome by my desire for her body, for the feel of it, the taste of it, by the promise of it's unstinging desecration...my thoughts swam with every pornographic image I had ever seen as I watched her turn that room into a sanctuary, but when she was finished with her incense and her whispers and she asked me what it was that I wanted of her my answer was as tamed and predictable as any schoolboy. I had been told what I could expect and so demanded it as though it was the whole need of my existence.

"Your ass Sid...please let me fuck your ass."

She nodded. She said of course.

As I have mentioned, I had never taken Josie that way. It had occurred to me of course, after twenty six years of marriage there was little that had not occurred to me, and I had beaten off to the thought of it more than once. There was something so inviting in the idea of it, so liberating and so powerful. The call of a final and untouched frontier...but I had never done it. I had not even brought it up.

I had imagined that it would be fast and furious, that Sid would simply bend over on the bed, or else she would get on hands and knees upon the floor and offer her firm ass to my use. I would spread her cheeks with my hands, I would savor the final instant and then I would simply plunge into her, all at once.

I should have known that it would not be so simple, how could it be after all? Even so I was surprised by the ritual aspect that led to my conquest, and maybe I was even a little awed by how familiar with it all SId seemed to be, how matter of fact the preparations were.

She walked me through it step, as she removed the trappings of her art from a metal footlocker beneath her bed, laid them out upon the bed beside me for my inspection.

A small pink vibrator, a large tube of KY Jelly, a pair of leather shackles. A Red ball gag, a blindfold.

"First you need to warm me up." Sid told me. "You need to get me good and hot with that sweet tongue of yours. You need to eat my pussy like your life depends on it, like it's the only thing you've ever wanted in your life...you've got to bring me right to the very edge baby, and then you've got to leave me there...I have to lose all will and reason and I have to be desperate to have your cock, anywhere, by any means necessary.

That's where we'll stop. That's when we'll really get started.

I'll put you in position baby, the place you need to be. I'll put the blindfold on you, I'll shackle your hands behind your back...it has to be that way...you're inexperienced with this, and so you need to trust me. You can't just run wild or you could hurt me...so this first time I'm going to ensure that I retain control, ok?

When you're blindfolded, when your wrists are bound, I'll put the lube upon your cock myself. I'll spread in on my little asshole, I'll fill myself with it to be ready for you. And then at last I'll put the gag into your mouth, because I don't want you to say a word I want to be your eyes and ears and I want...And then I'll impale myself, slowly, steadily, I'll take that fat prick of yours all the way into my little pink hole. I'll fuck my ass on your dick while I tease myself with the vibe...it's going to be incredible baby. I'm going to milk that bick dick dry."

It was not at all what I had imagined, but then again she was right, I had never done it before, and it all made sense the way that she laid it out. There was a gentleness to it that I found enticing, a joint need for trust, a sharing of control...and was there anything she might have said that I would have refused?

Of course I agreed...I agreed wholeheartedly.

She had me eat her out with her back braced against the wall, standing over me, whispering encouragement while I primed her for the act to follow. I had ample experience with her pussy by then, I knew what it was that she wanted, the places to tease, the tempo's and undulations of my lips and tongue that would bring her where it was that she wanted to go. I devoted myself once again to the task, knowing exactly what it was that lay beyond it. I committed myself to her words, to her instructions, and I ate my sweet sister in law as though it was the end in and of itself, even as I was driven on by the desire to have her ass...

From vantage point I could not see her face...why did she choose to remain standing?

Did she stare at the portraits she had hung of herself as my tongue lapped at her clit? Did she lose herself in her own dark staring eyes?

I don't know how long it was before she stopped me, but it was a while. All at once she pushed me away, and she bid me to sit on the edge of the bed. Her face was red and flushed, her breathing heavy, and I could see the desire raging in her eyes. I did as I was told as she gently rubbed her wet slit up and down, moaning, loath to give up on the pleasure she was feeling.

But all the same she did.

"Are you ready baby?" She asked me. " Are you ready for my ass?"

God yes. I felt like I might burst from the anticipation of it, I could only nod frantically in my eagerness.

She took her time. My arms first, she pulled them behind my back, secured them one by one with the leather cuffs to each wrist. She tied them tight, and she checked them several times, redoing the knots until she was satisfied.

The blindfold next, I nearly squealed in excitement as the darkness descended tightly over my eyes and my reaction made her giggle.

"You like it don't you baby? Being tied up like this? Is that how it is with Josie? Does my sister tie you up when she fucks you?"

I admitted that it was my first time, but all the same there was something surprisingly exciting about the feeling of it. Something that felt so intimate and yet so threatening at the same time. I couldn't hide the fact that it thrilled me, and she told me she would make a note of it.

And so I sat, with my arms pinioned behind my back, blinded by the silk cord, and my cock raging as she announced that she would begin to apply the lubricant.

"You'll need a lot." She told me as she slowly rubbed the jelly up and down the length of my prick. "You've got a great big dick baby, and my asshole is so small and tight...I don't think I've ever taken anything as big as this and I want it to be smooth for you baby, I want it to be so good..."

I was practically panting as she described to me the preparation of her own ass, and I could hear the wet sucking sounds of her fingers movement as she described for me the act of fingering herself, first one finger and then two, all the way to the knuckle, in and out of her hot backdoor.

And at last she was ready.

"Are you ready baby? Because I'm all ready...I'm going to put this gag in your mouth and then that's it...I'm going to sit on your dick. So if you have any questions ask them now. Once this is in, there won't be any talking until I'm done and I don't plan on stopping baby, not for a long long time."

I didn't have any questions. Straining in my enforced darkness I was ready. I opened my mouth wide and felt the ball being set behind my teeth, larger than it looked, nearly painful...but I will admit that I enjoyed it too, that it seemed to complete the feeling that she was trying to achieve. Sealing me in, even as I entered her.

I could not see. I could not speak. My movement was limited. I could only breath in ragged breaths and listen for the sound of her, could only sense and feel and build my memories from that.

The buzzing of the vibrator as she turned it on, the soft gasp as she first applied it to her wet lips. The soft creak of the floor beneath her feet, the warmth of her skin pouring onto mine as she came close as she must have stood over me.

And then her soft flesh sliding all around my slick penis, warm pressing close, I was engulfed in her before the tip of my cock ever touched the hard flesh of her rosient hole. She moved slowly, her flesh settling down upon my lap, and I realized that there was no way of knowing the true feel of somebody until you are deprived of your ability to see them.

The world seemed to move a centimeter at a time, a warm cave of slippery motion, and I was not even inside of her yet.

And then I felt it, the contact between the head of my prick and her rear entrance, and she paused there in her descent, gently bobbing her hips, ever so slightly, making my cock bounce and press lightly against her hidden passage.

"Savor this baby." I heard her whisper over the soft buzz of the vibrator. "This is something you don't ever want to forget."

And it was true.

Alone in the closeness of my dark at felt each sensation, each sweet millimeter as Sid's ass dilated upon my probing tip, sinking lower, stretching, only to pull away and rise again. Each decent a little deeper than the one before,each contact marked by the tight squeezing of her muscles upon me. It was slow, and it was glorious.

It felt like forever, a single instant stretched in ecstasy across an eternity...and then I felt at lat the rounded bulb of my cock slip at last inside of her, swallowed up into her dark and I knew that it was only the beginning. The very start...

What was it like?

The images that formed in my enforced dark were of a glacier on fire creeping across my landscape. I could no longer form the image of Sid in my mind's eye, she was shapeless, vast, constant and unyielding.

Even as my prick slowly climber upwards into her ass, I was dimly aware that I was not fucking her, that she was swallowing me, that she was sucking me in. Each flex of her taught iron ring pulled me deeper into her warm empty void, by prick was lost within the heat beyond the point of entry, even as the shaft was squeezed and milked in it's transition...

I had equated anal sex in my own mind with a kind of violence, it is why I had never pursued it with my wife. I had seen it as a violation, an assault, which surely is what I had intended it to be with Sid, what had made it so appealing as a fantasy. Yet it was not violent, not harsh or savage.

Instead it was an experience in prolonged sweetness, a slow and choking agony of nearly unbearable intimacy, and I was glad of the blindfold, thankful for the gag and the shackles that kept me from moving...Had I been able to see, to move, to speak, I do not think I could have continued. I would have retreated from the unending ecstasy of that act, unable to bear up to the sensation.

If I could have seen her in that time I might have wept, because surly it would have been like staring up into the flames of the sun...had I been able to speak I am sure I would have begged her to stop, to let it end. Not simply because I wished to cum, but because I was afraid of the sensation I had never known, afraid that it would never end at all and I would simply burn up within her...

At last I reached the end of her, or she reached the end of me, and I felt her full weight settled on my lap, breathing heavily as she acquainted herself with my full length impaling her.

When she spoke there was a hunger in her voice, something ravenous and wild. She told me that she was going to fuck me then, she was going to fuck me with her ass.

And once more I realized that it had only just begun.

I felt her rising off of me, but never wholly off, we were still connected conjoined and it seemed forever inseparable. Her first few downward strokes were slow and steady, but the tempo rose and did not cease to rise, as she burned against the whole of me, rubbing me, squeezing me, milling me in a vice of pleasure like I had never known.