Slaves of Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not help that even as I protested Sid outlined for me all of the things that she wanted to do, all of the things that she was willing to do, if only I was willing. And of course, it did not take long for me to conceded. Within a few moments my sister in law was bouncing ildlyon my bucking cock and I was giving no thought whatsoever to my predicament.

I do not think that I need to describe it, I have lingered long enough on such things. It is enough to say that she rode my drugged cock once again and used me as a sort of dildo, that once again I poured my jism into her and even so was left still hard and wanting.

What matters now, is all that followed.

As I lay on the bed in the haze of poistcoital bliss I felt Sid's hands moving across the leather cuffs that held my ankle, and I presumed that she had been satisfied and was now ready to release me. I gave no thought to struggling as she freed my right leg, did not even watch her do it.

I only looked down as she began to raise my leg up towards my chest, and then it was too late, her full weight was behind it and she was able to force my leg up over my head, secure it to the bedpost along with my right wrist. I began to struggle then, but it was too late, and quickly she was able to repeat the process with my left leg, leaving me bound uncomfortably upon the bed, my legs bent up above my head. I had no idea of what it was that she intended...or so I told myself.

In truth, and I am trying to be honest here, as I can speak freely nowhere else, I suppose I knew exactly why she had positioned me that way and it was my awareness of her intention that made me so afraid.

"It's alright." she promised me then, as she disappeared from my sight, as I heard her taking her metal locker out from beneath the bed. "It's only the beginning...it's only to make you ready."

She reappeared within my vision, a bottle of lubricant in one hand, and in the other a small black object which I could only imagine was an anal plug.

"It's alright." Sid whispered again," Just relax...it will only hurt for a second and then it will feel good baby. Then it will feel right."

Having said this Sid crawled between my raised legs, and her mouth descended onto my prick, still slick with my cum and her pussy. Once more she demonstrated a devilish ability with a cock in her throat, and I found my fear contrasting sharply with the pleasure that she gave, even as I knew that out of my sight her fingers were busy preparing the plug for the penetration of my ass...

And it was a sensation that I will never forget, an overwhelming experience that even now after all that has followed remains etched deeply into my mind. I was afraid, but maybe because I was afraid I felt an undeniable thrill at the knowledge of what was sure to come. I was bound and helpless, stretched and exposed before her, and I knew what was coming. And yet the fear was undercut by her mouth upon me, the lewdness of the wet sounds, and the clear sight of her gagging and retching upon my dick...there an undeniable pleasure that made the fear bearable, that softened it and changed it into something else.

Until the fear and the pleasure was indistinguishable, until it was one and the same thing. I know now that such was her intention, the lesson that without words she was endeavouring to teach me.

I startled when I first felt her lubed finger sliding between my spread cheeks, but her tongue swirled around the head of my prick and kept me from crying out even as I felt her fingertip pressing insistently against my passage. I had never had anything in my ass before, as a man I had always imagined it as tight and inviolable. I was surprised by how quickly her slickened fingertip pushed through my resistance, and I was surprised as well by the lack of pain. It was mildly discomforting as her finger entered me, but nothing more, and in a moment my muscles had relaxed around it. I found, to my surprise, that it even felt a little pleasurable as each time Sid sucked me deeper or changed her technique to offer some fresh pleasure, my muscles would contract against her sliding finger, providing me with a sensation that I had never known.

And soon I did not mind it in the least, although I did not enjoy the image of it in my mind, of Sid fucking me with her finger while she sucked me. There was some part of me that resisted the fact and still believed it to be deeply shameful even as I had to admit that there was pleasure in it.

It is amazing,the lies we tell. The lengths we will go to protect the smallest mental images of ourselves...

Sid was still sucking me deeply as I felt her finger slide out of my ass, and I knew what was to come. I was ashamed, but in that moment I trusted her, and I knew that it was inevitable. I felt the tip of the plug sliding into my ass and I did my best to offer no resistance, complicit in my own penetration. It was a strange sensation once again, as the plug flared out along its length, at its widest point it was perhaps twice the diameter of Sid's finger, only to taper off again into a thick base. It was only at its widest point that I can say that the plug offered me discomfort, and once Sid had slid the plug past I can admit that I scarcely noticed it at all.

Once again there was a degree of pleasure as my muscles contracted against the base of the plug, and otherwise it was simply an awareness in mind as Sid devoted her full attention to making me cum in her mouth. And when I did so, I found the sensation to be all the more intense as my ass gripped the plug as seemed to draw it a little deeper into myself, sort of fucking me even as I gasped and came.

I watched the cum rolling slowly off of Sid's lips as she grinned at me, as she crawled up my body to kiss me on the mouth.

Was that the first time I had ever kissed her?

Not long ago I would have been revolted by the notion of tasting my own semen on her tongue, but what did it matter now, when I had already tasted myself from her pussy and from her ass, now that I had been tied up, gagged and even penetrated in the ass. It seemed that nothing truly mattered anymore, that there was no limit to what I could expect from her, and indeed to what I could expect from myself in reaction.

"See?" Sid whispered to me when she broke away. "It wasn't bad...the hard parts over baby, you did so good."

She unbound me then, my ankles and my wrists. She left the plug inside my ass as she told me I was free to go.

"Leave it in for a couple hours." Sid instructed me. "It will make it easier for next time."

And I gave no thought to disobeying.

In the days that followed that became our lives, or rather became my life. I would sleep through the morning, report to John that I was getting over the cold or that I was working hard at the computer in my room, excuses that my son seemed satisfied and unconcerned with. I would call Josie in the afternoon, assure her that everything was fine, that we were making it by without her. Even though I continued to press her on the cryptic remarks that she had made concerning Sid, Josie still seemed reticent to speak on it, repeating her vague instructions that John and I should "just be careful."

It bothered me of course, lying to my wife, the very acts about which I lied to her. But then the evening would come and I would take pills to ensure that my inevitably exhausted body would be ready for the task at hand, and in the night I would go to Sid's room and what would be would be.

It is fair to say that while the days and nights became familiar, they never settled into any thing like routine. Ritual perhaps, but nothing so mundane as routine.

In each instance there were similarities of course. My late night knock upon her door, the pride of my forever bruised erection between my legs, the exhaustion in my frame. She would bid me enter, sometimes with words, sometimes only with her eyes. Time and time again she would light incense, sometimes candles, and on every occasion she seemed to whisper to herself, and each time I focused only on the possibilities I might encounter, the pleasures I was sure to know.

And such pleasures.

She seemed to me to be inexhaustible, possessed of sexual willpower and drive that it required me the use of Viagra to even hope to be able to match. Each night when I came to her she was ready, as strong and as eager as she had ever been and with no sign of tiring from the moment of my arrival until the moment when I was at last released from her presence.

Released...I have not chasen that word at random, for increasingly that is what I was. Released by her, from the bindings and the locks that more and more she placed upon me in the course of our time together, from the intensity of her need, from the agony of my prolonged pleasure.

With each fresh appearance before her door I felt myself to be more and more a servant, and within her room found myself to be more and more a slave. She continued to fuck me, to offer herself to my desire, her mouth, her pussy, her ass, breasts her hands. She fucked me with the stubbled furrow of her armpits, fucked me with her feet. Once she bound my penis and testicles tightly within her locks of hair and listened to my pain and longing as she crouched behind me and fucked my offered ass with her hot tongue...there was no part of Sid that was not offered there was no inch of her that was held back.

And the same, each night, was expected of me.

I will confess that I committed to our secret liaison, and after the first time being fingered and penetrated by the puf I was much more open to such experiences. Which was lucky for me, and indeed as I now see, Sid's intention all along. For each day the process was repeated, now with my willing acquiescence and no need to tie me down. And day after day, as Sid bobbed on my dick, I felt the plug in my ass growing slowly bigger, and day after day, night after night, I forgot to consider such things at all and simply let them become normal.

Of course SId would tie me up in various poses, of course she would use such opportunities to insert a plug in my ass...and of course those plugs would progress in size. Why wouldn't they? It all had sort of clear internal logic and it was easy to ignore any deeper questions pressing in from what increasingly seemed to be my antique and bygone morality.

Of course I would eat my semen from her pussy, from her ass, would lick it from the corners of her mouth, would clean it from the spaces between her fingers. Such things were simply the way that things were, another signpost of our transgression from normality.

When was the first time she used the strapon on my ass?

When was the first time she made me cum off of the vibrations of her thrusting dildo?

When was the first time she made me clean myself from off the plastic phallus used to peirce me?

It happened, I know it happened, each in turn. But the truth is that I can no longer say when.

What was the night that she tied me down and pierced my nipples with heavy rings of bronze?

When was it that she first began to tie me down to the bed and whip me as she took me in the ass?

Such things happened. I have the marks and the memories, but chronology fauls me in the end. My world was only fucking her, the rest was makebelieve. I lost track of sleep and meals, of work, of my son, and all other such things. Chronology simply faded away as I lived a life of slavery and release.

It is only now, only in the looking back, that I can easily admit how easily and how quickly it was that she reduced me to the state of her slave. At the time I never would have put it that way, would have been angry and insulted to have had it put in such a manner.

In my masculine pride I would have insisted that we were simply experimenting, and that at each crossroad I gave every much as good as I got. The truth was otherwise of course...I wat always the one to be bound, and no matter which way it went it was always Sid who somehow did the fucking...but even so it was done in such a way as I did not ever question my role in it.

I should have....god knows that I should have...

But I did not.

A single snapshot of those days, encompassing all that passed and all that would be even if I could not see it...

Towards dawn and a pink plastic phallus driving into my ass as Sid reached round to stroke my prick as bells jangled on my nipples. With a blindfold over my eyes and a a gag between my jaws, with my arms bound behind my back and my head pressed forward on a pillow...with Sid ramming into me, and it is any bodies guess whether it is her soft hand upon my cock or the movement of the dildo against my prostate that makes me gush upon her sheets....

When she tells me, in breatheless throes of delight that she wants to fuck my son, that she wants to take John's big cock inside of her pussy while I look on....Is this why I cum? Or was it an afterthought, a bizarre fantasy scenario, lewd words to spur me on when none were ever needed?

The first time that it was mentioned I simply put it down to fantasy...my pride would not consider it as anything else.

But if it was only fantasy it was a persistent one.

As she took me roughly in the ass Sid questioned, " What would John think to see you now? What about Josie? Would your own son want to feel what you are feeling baby?....would he want to be my dog as well? Would Josie?"

As she bounced on my cock Sid asked, " Do you think you would enjoy his cock baby? As much as you do mine? Would you resist it in the same way that you do the plastic? Or would it feel natural, would it feel right because it was flesh and blood, your own flesh and blood? Would you love it so much if it was your son's cock that was making you cum? Would you love it even more?"

As the led me masked and collared across the confines of her chamber, as she laid a leather flail across my ass and my prick was hard as rock locked within a steel cage of chastity Sid wondered, "Would he like this as much as you do baby? Would he like to have a plastic cock in his ass and a real one one in his mouth? Would you like it baby? Would you like to see your own son impaled as you have been impaled? Would you like to see him crawling here beside you under my lash? Would you want to fuck him then? Would you need to fuck him then?"

It was fantasy, dirty talk, and nothing more.

So I told myself. So I needed to believe.

She never lied to me, not once. All that she had ever told me has come to pass, so often I will not notice until it is too late.

I did not see that she had made it true, that I had indeed become her dog. I did not see that every word she said about John or about Josie was a word she meant.

There was so much that I missed in those days. There was so much that I was blind to.

How did Sid spend her days as I worked, as I tried to sleep, as I steeled my body for the night? How did she pass the hours in the stillness of that house we could not leave?

I know that sometimes I would hear her laughing in other rooms,away downstairs. I know that sometimes I would catch a note of John's voice or the sound of his footsteps in the kitchen. I had snatches of their days, but let such things pass around me, my concern was only ever for the night.

On such a night, as Sid moved through her room lighting her familiar incense with a match she told me blankly that she had caught John masterbating in his room. She said it calmly, matter of fact,just telling me the parameters of her day.

"I knew what he was doing." Sid admitted. "Sometimes when I'm down stairs, I can hear him through the walls...the house is so quiet during the day, sometimes I can hear him breathing rooms away. Sometimes I can hear the sound of his hand sliding along his cock...and today I wanted to see, baby. I heard him in the guest room and heard the heaviness of his breathing and I just knew exactly what he was doing and I wanted to see it...I had to see it.

You know why?"

I did not answer, and Sid went on.

"Because I had a feeling that he was thinking about me baby...I had the feeling tingling on my skin, the way you feel when you know that someone just said your name even though you didn't hear it. I just knew that I'd flashed across his mind as he touched himself, and I couldn't resist.I wanted to see, to be there, be a part of it for real.

So I crept through the hall, I didn't make a sound. Do you know how quiet I can be baby? I can be like nothing...so quiet that it's physical. I can move without a single sound and be invisible to sight...that's how it feels. And it turns me on to move like that, because it means that I'm about to do something, or that somethings about to be done to me...I used to move that way in Iraq, right before we'd storm a house and get in a gunfight. I move like that now when I'm about to fuck something and I don't want it to ever know what hit it.

His door was closed, but I'm so quiet that it didn't matter. I opened it just a crack...peeked inside.

He was lying on his bed baby, his pants down around his ankles and he had his cock in his hands...God baby, John has the most beautiful dick. Have you ever seen it? So long and so thick, he can use both hands to stroke it...and baby, he was being rough. He was pulling himself like he wanted it to hurt, like he wanted to destroy something...

I just knew that he was thinking about me, that he was thinking about ploughing that big dick in and out of his aunt's little pink pussy...and that pussy was soaked watching him go. I wanted him baby...I wanted him to use my body instead of his hands. I wanted to be folded up on the bed and have him jack hammering down into me, just fucking wrecking me...

You know what I did baby?"

"What did you do?" I whispered, and I was stroking myself as she spoke, unable to resist.

"I decided that I'd give him a show, in exchange for the one that he was giving me. Right there in the hall I shimmied out of my clothes, because I wanted him to see all of me, I wanted to show him what I really looked like in flesh and blood so that he would never have to just imagine it again. I opened the door without making a sound. Just stood there in the doorway, watching him, and I was fucking myself like crazy, sliding three fingers in and out of my cunt and I was so fucking wet that it was like nothing at all.

Even then I was so quiet, even fucking myself I can be invisible...he didn't see me at first He just kept going. His eyes were closed, it looked like he was enjoying himself so much...and then he opened his eyes and he saw me there...When his eyes got big and round like they were going to pop out of his head I couldn't help myself and I started to cum.

I was loud then baby, loud. I can't be quiet when I cum, can't be invisible then.

And because I was coming he knew it was ok. The sound of it reassured him, because the only other thing that I could have been was death, only death can move like I can, and death doesn't cum, doesn't feel that explosion inside itself and lose all control. So when he saw me coming, he stared at my fingers pushing in and out of my pussy and he stared at my tits bouncing and he knew that I had seen him and was cumming at the sight of him, and he pulled on his dick for all he wa worth and he came to.

God baby, it was like a geyser. I've never seen anybody cum like that before and I've seen plenty...I wondered if I could take all that cum in my pussy, if I could hold it all in or would it just fill me up and still spurt out of me like a dam breaking...And it made me feel so good baby, that I had made him cum like that without even touching him, just the idea of me and he had exploded...

Do you know what I did then baby?"

"What did you do Sid?"

"I told him not to touch himself again all day and all night. I told him that I wanted him to save up all his cum for me. I told him that in the morning I was going to come to him, that I wanted to walk into his room and I wanted to find him naked and hard on his bed waiting for me. And then I was going to drain every ounce of his sweet cum from his balls, that I wanted him to drown me in it.

1...34567...11