Slaves of Sif Ch. 17

Story Info
Sif enslaves Agent Carter.
12.4k words
4.5
5.3k
7

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America 2 or Agent Carter or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"So, Agent Carter..." Sif smirked wickedly, savouring this moment, "Are you finally ready to become mine?"

Peggy Carter gulped and then stood frozen to the spot for a few extremely long seconds, which was very, very telling. Which of course made Mistress Sif smirk even more, which made part of Peggy want to punch her in the face. It was the same part of her which was screaming at her to say no, which was the obvious answer, and she was absolutely disgusted with herself that she was even pausing to contemplate an alternative.

But she just couldn't help it. Not after spending an entire week of absolute bliss with her beloved best friend Angie fulfilling her every sexual whim. And God help her, her niece Sharon doing the same. And she wanted to say no, she really did, but how could she possibly give them up?

They had been expecting Mistress Sif's arrival, so Peggy had been standing patiently in the centre of her room while each of HER slaves were kneeling either side of her. She glanced to them now, and while Sharon obediently had her head down Angie was staring up at her pleadingly, obviously silently begging Peggy to submit, much like she had been doing all week, so the three of them could truly be together as slaves of Sif.

Saying no would break Angie's heart, and her own, and Peggy just couldn't say no. But she wasn't sure she could say yes because she knew what that meant, especially as Mistress Sif was joined by her more dominant slaves, like Wanda, Gamora and Nebula.

Desperately trying to find an alternative Peggy leaned forward and whispered, "Can I speak to you privately?"

"Whatever you want to say to me, you can say in front of my slaves." Sif grinned.

"Please?" Peggy pleaded after a few long seconds, and then after a few more she reluctantly admitted, "I wish to discuss the terms of my surrender?"

There was an adorable squeal of happiness from Angie, which even Sif had to acknowledge with a soft smile, but then she firmly explained, "This is not a negotiation. We discussed the terms of your surrender before, and they remain the same. If you can survive whatever happens next while still wanting to dominate your precious Angie, and your niece, they're yours.

Understanding of course, whatever is yours, is mine. That means I can use them whenever I want, even if you're in the middle of doing so. Of course, that's assuming I don't break you entirely, which is a high probability given that you're a stubborn goat who shall require a lot of special attention to truly break. Now, are you ready to submit? Or shall I take your toys away, and leave you to contemplate a little more?"

"No! I'll..." Peggy protested, unable to even consider the fact that she wouldn't be able to play with her pets anymore, "I'll do it."

"Excellent." Sif grinned.

"On one condition!" Peggy added quickly, her mind whirling, "If you're so confident that you'll break me, then let's put it to the test. If you can truly make me submit, I'm yours forever. But if I can resist this entire night, then you let me and my pets, Angie and Sharon, go. And you and your minions never come after us again."

There was a brief pause, then Sif burst out laughing, "Oh Peggy, I truly admire your fighting spirit..."

"So, we have a deal?" Peggy cautiously asked.

"Yes." Sif grinned, "Not that it matters, because before the end of the night you shall be mine."

"We'll see." Peggy said boldly.

"Yes, we will." Sif smirked, before ordering, "Wanda? You know what to do."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda quickly replied and obeyed, her eyes and hands already glowing red.

Lifting those hands into the air Wanda Maximoff flooded the room with red mist, which was probably more for dramatic effect as Peggy had seen her teleport without it, and then when it cleared they were in a much, much bigger room. It was cavernous, and familiar. Of course, it was one of the headquarters of SHIELD, the organisation Peggy had fought so hard to build. Her legacy.

So of course Mistress Sif planned on breaking her here. And of course, they weren't alone. Far from it, as the room seem to be filled with everyone Sif had ever made hers, all of who were going to get to watch the show. And Peggy had thought simply been humiliated in front of Angie and Sharon would be bad.

"My slaves!" Sif beamed, her voice echoing around the room without the need for a microphone, along with the applause of her broken fuck toys, "It is I, your beloved Mistress Sif, and I have bought you a gift. For this, is the great Peggy Carter, the founder of your organisation. And tonight, in front of your eyes, I shall make her one of you. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, I shall make her a slave of Sif, and you know what that means. That you will be able to fuck the woman many of you have idolise for years. Perhaps if she survives enough, you will even get fucked up your cute little asses by her. But of course, she has to earn that right. I shall of course, be the one to break her in. So without further ado, enjoy the show... Wanda?"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda nodded.

Clearly, there had been some previous agreement between them, or perhaps Sif had given her an order through their telepathic link, but either way Wanda's hands and eyes glowed red again and suddenly a chair appeared in the middle of the room. Sif walked over to it, sat down and then patted her knee expectantly at Peggy, causing their audience to cheer again.

Peggy could play dumb and pretend she didn't know what that meant, but it would be only postponing the inevitable, and it wasn't like she hadn't imagined something like this would occur. Besides, she had given her word. So reluctantly Peggy lowered her head and walked over to her temporary Mistress, before she could get into position Sif stopped her.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Sif questioned with a raised eyebrow, and then when Peggy just stared at her expectantly she sighed and pushed, "Your clothes. Mmmmmmm, take off your clothes. Show us all that pretty little body of yours."

Which of course caused the audience to cheer, and then Peggy heard a voice in her head, telling her 'what do you say', which of course she knew the answer too, and she reluctantly replied, "Yes, Mistress Sif."

Sif grinned with wicked delight as these words caused another cheer from her slaves, all of whom inched forward and looked expectantly at the curvaceous goddess. Or at least, as close to a goddess's humanity could get, other than having the privilege of worshipping Mistress Sif of course. Although, Sif might have to rethink that as Peggy Carter slowly began taking off her clothes, revealing that truly heavenly body of hers.

She didn't even put a lot of effort into it, like most of Sif's slaves, but there was just something so endearing about the way that she revealed those giant tits, and that fat ass, which made her even more sexy. Especially as right after that she bent over Sif's knee like a good little bitch, surrendering herself to the humiliation of being spanked.

It was truly one of the most beautiful things Sif had ever seen. She loved women of all sizes, but she was particularly fond of curvy women like Peggy Carter, and especially those who provided some kind of challenge to her, making this one of her favourite conquests. Really, in all the universe, only the simile curvaceous, and stubborn, Natasha Romanoff, a.k.a. The Black Widow had provided Sif with such a treat.

Of course, now Natasha was one of her favourite bitches, broken in and completely addicted to her new life as Sif's fuck toy, and Sif had no doubt that this time would be no different. Still, it was nice to stretch this out, and to savour such a precious moment. Which was one of the reasons she spent several minutes just admiring her prize, and then squeezing Peggy's fat ass.

The other reason was simple and obvious, to make this more humiliating for Peggy, and just enjoyed groping that big, beautiful booty. Of course there was only so long before Sif just couldn't resist lifting her hand high into the air and bringing it down on those meaty cheeks harder than she should, given this was just a mere human she was dealing with. It was totally worth it though, to hear the mighty Peggy Carter cry out in pain and humiliation.

She continued getting those kind of reactions out of her as she delivered blow after blow onto those giant globes, the smacking sound echoing throughout the room almost as loudly as Peggy's squeals of pain. And of course, that fat ass jiggled so wonderfully with every little strike that Sif gave it.

Occasionally she would look up to her adoring audience and grace them with a little smile, but truthfully while it was important to do this in front of them Sif was barely aware of them, or their cheers and encouragement. It was nice to hear when she was aware of it, but Peggy Carter's ass was a work of art that demanded attention, and that was before it started jiggling for her, and started turning a nice bright pink under the steady assault that Sif was giving it.

And the sounds Peggy was making. And eventually, just how favourably her body was reacting to the humiliating spanking. Oh yes, Sif gave Peggy Carter all of her attention, and she was rewarded for it tenfold.

Peggy was deeply embarrassed that she couldn't prevent herself from crying out with every hard blow to her bottom. She tried her best, used every trick she had known from surviving an interrogation, but ultimately it wasn't the pain which was her undoing.

It certainly didn't help that she was certain that Sif was using every ounce of her strength, or at least close to it, but the fact that she was being spanked at all, in front of other people no less, was just so humiliating. Especially as these people looked up to her. She had been a role model to future generations, and all that good work was being undone. Oh God, she had failed even her niece, who was now nothing but a mindless sex slave.

Ironically, that was also the one good thing about all of this. That the people surrounding her, could not blame her for her embarrassing reactions, as they knew not just the pain Sif was capable of inflicting, but the humiliation of being spanked like this. After all, surely they didn't all start out mindless sluts.

Although she had her suspicions about Wanda. She briefly exchanged a glare with the girl, who was obviously reading her mind, but then Wanda just grinned wickedly, causing Peggy to blush furiously, as the mind reader knew something no one else did. Except Sif, of course, Peggy not having to look behind her to see the smug grin on the bitch's face. All because Peggy's body was betraying her.

While they were lying in bed together Peggy had forced Angie to describe everything she went through, in order to try and prepare herself for it. Which had ultimately led both of them to get so turned on, they had sex yet again, that wasn't the point. The point was that Angie had confessed that getting spanked had made her wet, and Peggy had been confident that wouldn't happen to her.

And yet here she was, her body betraying her in what was perhaps the worst way possible. Or at least the worst thing she could remember experiencing. But at a certain point she couldn't deny it, or even stop herself from letting out some intense pleasure cries, whimpers and gasps of pain.

She desperately tried to make herself feel better by telling herself it was just because in between most of the initial spanks Sif spent a few long seconds, and sometimes a few long minutes, gently caressing the pain away, so what she was feeling was simply relief. However that was always hard to believe, because it was more humiliating than anything else, and eventually the butt groping was phased out in favour of a non-stop butt beating, which became so hard that Peggy was convinced she would be broken in half, and yet she still enjoyed it.

Then she tried to convince herself it was simply Wanda's magic doing this to her, or Sif's magic, or something like that, anything, except the idea that she was enjoying it, because she was. Although thankfully then the pain became so overwhelming that she couldn't really think about anything.

Sif loved that time the best, because without a shadow of a doubt it was her putting the mighty Peggy Carter in her place, and everyone was seeing it. Everyone who needed to see it was in this room, and thanks to the miracle that was cameras, and of course her beloved Wanda, the rest of the world was here too.

They would all see the legendary Peggy Carter bent over her knee, squirming and screaming like a naughty child as her butt was being beaten a beautiful shade of red. Also, there was something so satisfying about using as much strength as she dared from non-stop ass beating which left her victim literally crying with pain and humiliation. It made Sif so wet.

Almost as wet as Peggy. Oh yes, not only was she putting Peggy Carter in her place, but the iconic Agent was enjoying it on some level, and again, thanks to Wanda, everyone in this room knew it. And thanks to her favourite Witch, Sif got to enjoy that, as without having to look away from those obscenely jiggling cheeks Wanda treated her to the smiling faces of her bitches, and even what was going on inside their heads.

Especially inside the heads of Peggy's precious Angie and Sharon. Which just pushed Sif to spank Peggy longer and harder than she should, until the need for some attention for herself became overwhelming, and she abruptly stopped and pushed the curvaceous bitch off of her, before standing up so Wanda could magically remove her clothing.

"You may now kiss my feet and beg for the privilege of eating my pussy." Sif ordered, casually sitting back down in her seat, "Oh and Peggy, remember to call me by my proper title. I would so have hate to punish you again for making such an obvious mistake."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Peggy grumbled through gritted teeth, before lowering her mouth down to Sif's feet.

Once her lips were hovering over Sif's feet Peggy briefly hesitated, obviously unable to believe that she was inflicting such humiliation upon herself, which of course only made it more delicious for Sif, who chuckled wickedly at this hesitance. She then chuckled again when Peggy forced herself to press her lips firmly against the top of her right foot in a long, lingering kiss, before doing the same with the left.

Peggy then repeated this process over and over again, slowly accepting another in a long line of humiliations that Sif had planned for her. In fact, Peggy became so lost in it that she seemed to forget what else she was supposed to be doing. But that was okay, because a simple cough from her new Mistress was all the prompting the mighty Agent Carter needed.

Peggy briefly whimpered with shame, but she obliged by begging increasingly convincingly, "Please... Mistress Sif, let me eat your pussy. I want to eat your pussy. I want to worship your cunt in front of all of these people. Most of the mean nothing to me, but apparently I mean a lot to them, so allow them the privilege of seeing me submit to you.

Allow my family that privilege. Oh God, I can't believe I actually want to go down on another woman in front of my family, but I do. You're making me such a slut Mistress Sif. A slut for pussy! Your slut Mistress Sif, I want to be your little lesbian slut. Please give me the honour of being your pussy licking slut, just like the rest of my family, in front of my family."

"I suppose that will do." Sif said almost conversationally, "Kiss your way up my leg nice and slowly, and then you can receive your prize."

"Thank you, Mistress Sif." Peggy replied and then quickly did as she was told.

It was rather impressive just how good and convincing Peggy was. It probably surprised even the mighty Peggy Carter, but it didn't surprise Sif. After all, she knew what kind of influence her magic could have over a girl. More importantly she knew what all of them secretly desired, if they could only allow themselves to give in.

Of course Peggy wasn't really there yet, and was simply trying to lull her into a full sense of security, but it wouldn't be long before she meant it. For now Sif thoroughly enjoyed the sensation of the infamous Agent Carter working her way up her right leg and to the pussy that would change her life forever, much to the delight of their onlookers, especially Peggy's family.

Peggy was mortified to do this in front of their audience for two reasons. Firstly there was the most obvious one, that being it was shameful to be reduced to the kind of whore who would have any form of sex in such a crowded area. Although secondly, and if she was honest, more importantly Peggy resented her family seeing her in this way.

Not because they were her family, but because they had become her bitches. Oh yes, her precious Angie, and even her own niece Sharon, had become her sex slaves, and now they were watching her submit to a superior Dom. Thankfully they couldn't seem more happy with this, as along with everyone else they were smiling widely, and seemingly greatly anticipating Peggy reaching her destination.

When she finally did Peggy was hesitant to take the plunge, because she had seen what this had done to the women surrounding her, and she was afraid of becoming just another slave of Sif, which she had been told would be guaranteed when she tasted the woman who called herself Mistress Sif. Given the way that treat smelled Peggy could easily believe it.

Although that was also a reason why she just couldn't resist lowering her head down, closing her eyes and sticking out her tongue. Oh yes, Peggy slid her tongue slowly over the pussy of her would be owner, moaning and whimpering as she did so, and the amazing taste she was treated to, and had been warned about.

Desperately needing more of that heavenly liquid Peggy repeated that lick over and over again, although it was pretty much instinctual, as she was so blown away by the taste. Oh yes, for a moment the proud Peggy Carter forgot about what could potentially happen to her, what she could lose, and just focused on that amazing flavour which she couldn't get enough of.

Then she became dully aware of someone stroking her hair, and chuckling evilly at her eager cunt lapping, and then it came rushing back to her. Not that it stopped her from tonguing Mistress Sif's twat. No, she couldn't possibly move her tongue away, not now, and not even when the powerful alien started giving her what could be generously described as encouragement.

"Oooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it Peggy, lick my cunt. Mmmmmmm, fuck yes, lick it like your family does." Sif taunted with a chuckle, "Yesssssssss, your precious Angie, and your niece Sharon love the taste of my cunt. Prove that you're just like them by licking me good! Sooooooooo gooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk! Fuck yes, show everyone here that the mighty Peggy Carter is nothing but a rug munching dyke slut who always desperately needed a superior woman to put her in her place. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, prove that the entire Carter family are nothing but my little fuck toys. My pussy hungry whores! My slaves, ooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, the Carter family are slaves of Sif, and now everyone in SHIELD knows it."

This of course had Peggy dully focusing again on her audience, although it was both incredibly telling and mortifyingly embarrassing that she couldn't pull her tongue away from Mistress Sif's cunt enough to do that. Instead she just continued to hungrily lick it, sending the clear message that she was just as addicted to the taste of this pussy, as the women surrounding her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers