Slaves of Sif Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Angie just couldn't help but be greedy in this moment, and hope that she would be given the privilege of tasting something she'd been thinking about since being enslaved, namely the deepest part of Peggy's ass. Thankfully she had a kind and generous Mistress, who after only a few minutes of butt fucking Peggy pulled her cock out of that big booty and pointed it at the former actress.

"Angie, would you like to taste your best friend's ass?" Sif asked with a wicked grin.

"Oh yes Mistress Sif." Angie beamed happily, quickly crawling into position, only for her Mistress to move back.

"I think you can do better than that." Sif explained with another wicked grin.

"Oh please Mistress Sif, can I suck my best friend's butt off your cock!" Angie immediately pleaded without hesitation, "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I wanna taste it sooooooo bad! Mmmmmmm, it's all I've thought about ever since you enslaved me. Please? Oh please Mistress Sif, allow me the privilege of sucking the ass cream of Peggy Carter off your big beautiful cock."

"I suppose that will do, but be quick about it. Mmmmmmm, you're one of many salivating over the chance to taste this ass." Sif chuckled, before addressing her other sluts, "As for the rest of you, form an orderly queue. Ooooooooh yes, don't worry, each one of you is going to taste Peggy Carter's ass tonight."

Which of course resulted in another cheer echoing throughout the room, making it clear that Angie didn't have long to enjoy this privilege. But that was okay, because she'd been training hard to improve her cock sucking skills for this moment, so she made the most of it.

Although when she first wrapped her lips around that strap-on Angie just couldn't help closing her eyes, moaning loudly, and then spending a few long seconds to savour the taste of the deepest part of Peggy's ass. Only then did she put her practice to good use, not only beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft, but quickly going lower until she was pushing that butt flavoured dildo into her throat.

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, suck it! Suck it like the ass to mouth loving whore you are!" Sif gleefully encouraged while stroking Angie's hair, "Oh yes, deep throat it! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, suck your precious Peggy's butt cream off that dick, so you can give one of your fellow slaves a turn tasting this whore's ass!"

The last thing Angie wanted to do was rush this precious moment, as it was the first time she was tasting Peggy's ass on Mistress Sif's strap-on, and right now she couldn't think of anything more special. Oh yes, Angie wanted to live in this moment forever, but she couldn't.

No, because it didn't take her long to realise this wasn't the last thing she wanted to do, that was displease her precious Mistress Sif, which was unbearable given what a wonderful gift her owner had given her. Especially now Angie had her family back in a way she never knew she wanted, and the last thing she wanted to do was risk losing that because she loved the taste of Peggy's butt so much.

So as much as she hated it Angie forced herself to speed up her bobbing until she was shoving every inch of that dick down her well-trained throat, cleaning it of every drop of Peggy Carter's ass cream. Of course the second that heavenly liquid was all gone Mistress Sif went right back to butt fucking Peggy, and silently shooed Angie away, quickly to be replaced by Sharon.

Then it was Natasha, then Maria, and then a bunch of girls Angie didn't recognise, Mistress Sif seemingly determined to make sure all of her slaves got to taste the ass of the infamous Agent Carter. And Angie actually hoped that was the case, because Peggy's butt tasted like heaven to her, and she was happy so many other women were receiving that precious gift.

Peggy found it so humiliating to have all these women to suck the large dildo that was constantly violating her bottom, especially when Sif began forcing them to do it in front of her. Which she only did because she noticed that Peggy was watching them while they did this. Oh God, Peggy was watching other women tasting her arse!

She wanted to look away, especially when they were directly in front of her, but she just couldn't seem to help herself. Hell, she had found ass to mouth bizarrely captivating to watch, having allowed Sharon and Angie to do it multiple times to her strap-on after she bummed them. But now it was her arse being tasted, and soon she would be the one tasting it, and she might actually enjoy it. And even that wasn't the worst thing about all this.

The very worst part of it was that Peggy was feeling a growing need to beg for more. To beg to be bummed hard and deep and become truly broken. Because it was one thing to submit to this strange woman for the good of her family, to keep them just as she wanted them, hers, but to actually become as mindless a submissive bitch as that slut Sharon, and even her precious Angie?

Peggy wasn't sure she could live with that, although it was looking increasingly like she would have too. And she was just making it so easy. So easy for Mistress Sif to break her, that it was honestly pathetic. God, Peggy had never hated herself more, or feel more humiliated in her life, and it was about to get worse. So much worse.

"Angie, go get a cock, and put it on. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I want your best friend to ride you." Sif suddenly ordered out of the blue, before turning her attention to the bitch she was currently ass fucking, "As for you, Peg, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want you to ride your best friend's cock with your big fat arse. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, your precious Angie maybe your bitch, but just for tonight, you're hers."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Angie quickly replied and obeyed.

Even though she was new to this whole Dom/sub dynamic, Peggy automatically knew that this would be an incredibly big humiliation for her, which caused her to blush furiously. Of course, it could be worse, it could be, her niece, Sharon. Both because of the family connection, and because Sharon might be even more submissive than Angie. Or maybe anyone, for that matter.

More importantly, Peggy was deeply in love with her female best friend, and thankfully, that queer love was returned. Angie had made that very clear. And thus, they could be no doubt that she would make this experience as pleasant as possible for both of them. Hell, the infamous Agent Carter even found herself looking forward to it.

For better or for worse, Sif was in no hurry to let Angie have a turn with Peggy's arse, despite her earlier words. It was for the better, because it made sure that her back door and back passage remained nice and loose, and ready to take a second anal violation. It was for worse, because Sif made it as insulting as possible by smacking those meaty cheeks, and even picking up the pace until Peggy felt the hint of a orgasm, at which point she abruptly pulled out her cock.

Although to be fair, that wasn't all her fault, as that was when Angie was ready. Peggy doubted that was a coincidence, but it really didn't matter, as all that mattered was getting another cock up her arse. Just to get this over with, of course. She wasn't actually enjoying this. That would be absurd.

Absurd, and at least partly true, as to her horror Peggy found herself crying out in mostly pleasure when, after straddling Angie's waist and lining herself up with her best friend's strap-on dick, she pushed herself downwards, inflicting her second ever anal violation upon herself. She then couldn't stop herself from letting out those sounds as she lowered herself all the way downwards, and then started bouncing up and down the dildo.

Just as she predicted, doing this with her precious Angie Martinelli helped soothe the pain, and the humiliation somewhat. But that was also kind of the problem, as it just meant she was enjoying herself even more, and thus getting closer to being the type of shameless anal whore that her niece and best friend was.

"Now you, Sharon." Sif announced, "Go get a cock, so that Auntie Peggy can ride you with her big fat bottom."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon quickly replied and obeyed.

Honestly, Peggy should've seen this coming, but somehow, it was a surprised to her. Although what was even more of a surprise, was she wasn't told when to switch over to her niece, so she spent a few long minutes continuing to anally ride her best friend. Eventually Peggy just decided to get it over with, and again the result was the one she had been expecting, except unfortunately she enjoyed it a lot more than she thought she would.

Then she was ordered back and forth for a little while, mostly whenever she would get close to an orgasm. Something she was sure she was going to have to beg for. And that would come with a price. But she could really pay it? Unfortunately for Agent Carter, the price was even bigger and she thought it would be. And she's going to have to pay it, no matter what.

"Peggy stop your bouncing. And Angie, mmmmmmmmm, spread those big meaty cheeks for me again." Sif suddenly ordered.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Angie quickly replied and obeyed, this time lightly giving Peggy's big bottom a spank before insisting, "Don't embarrass me Peg. Do as you're told. Ooooooooooh yes, do as you're told, and I promise you'll be rewarded for it. Mmmmmmmmm, rewarded with orgasms like you could never imagine."

"Yes you will. Provided you can pay the price." Sif chuckled wickedly, before firmly stating, "But first, a different price is required. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, relax your big fat ass, Agent Carter, because you're about to lose your double anal cherry."

"What?" Peggy squeaked weakly.

"I'm going to take your double anal cherry." Sif repeated gleefully, before just as gleefully explaining, "And it's exactly what you think it is. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, it's two big hard cocks up your slutty little ass. Ooooooooooooh, fuck yeah, it's me, and your bestest buddy, shoving both our big dicks up your butt at the same time. And if you can survive that, and still want to top, I really will be impressed. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, so impressed, I really will let you to keep Sharon and Angie as yours, as long as I can fuck them whenever I want, of course. And you. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, after this, the legendary Agent Carter will be my bitch for sure. All you need to do now, is relax, and try and make it easy on yourself."

"You'll love it Peg, I promise." Angie beamed dreamily, before revealing, "I did."

That was extremely hard for Peggy to believe, something that she would happily point out, if she wasn't so dumbfounded by what she just heard. Mostly by what was going to happen to her, but doubly so when sweet little Angie admitted she been through the same thing. That was extremely hard for Peggy to believe, because while she knew her best friend was a lot tougher than she looked, surely no one could take this level of depravity?

And yet, Sif was changing the rules on her, so that if she wanted to get everything that she wanted, that she needed, she would have to go through this. Typical super villain, Peggy thought with a grumble. Although to her credit, Sif didn't just go straight for it, even though Peggy kind of wished she did, as it would have made less likely she would enjoy it.

Instead Sif stuck a finger into her mouth, sucked on it for a few long seconds to make sure it was wet, and then slowly pushed it into Peggy's already fully stuffed back door. Surprisingly, that finger slid in fairly easily, despite the fact that Peggy's bowels seemed so fully packed that it seemed impossible for anything else to fit inside. And yet, Sif did it with ease.

Admittedly, the second finger was less easy, but she put it in, pretty much confirming Peggy's suspicions that she was done for. Then the second dildo was buried within her backside, and all she could do was relax, and wait to be fully broken. Right in front of Angie, no less, although honestly Peggy wasn't sure that was a good thing, or a bad thing. At least she would have a friendly face to look at, but she didn't want Angie, or anyone, to see her like this.

Sif took the time to savour the moment pretty much every step of the way, but especially when stretching the legendary Agent Peggy Carter's already stuffed butt hole. Oh yes, it was always thrilling to watch another woman's most private hole stretch for her, and this was even more special. Both because of who it was, and the fact that it was such an extreme form of anal abuse.

One which had this legendary warrior squirming in humiliation. It was just so beautiful to Sif. Especially when the head of her cock slid through Peggy Carter's butt hole, and into her big fat bottom. Which of course, caused Agent Carter to let out a loud cry of pain and humiliation, causing Sif to chuckle wickedly, and gloat about her victory.

"And there it is, mmmmmmmmm, your double anal cherry, gone. Taken by a superior woman. Taken by me, the new owner of Peggy Carter." Sif chuckled wickedly, "You hear me, Peg? Huh? I own your ass! I own you. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I've robbed you of your anal cherry, and your double anal cherry. They're mine now, and they always will be. And you know it. Just like you know that your ass will forever belong to me. It's mine, all mine! And with it, the rest of you. All mine! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Agent Peggy Carter is all mine. And now, mmmmmmmmmm, I'm going to prove it. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, take it bitch, fucking take it!"

Unsurprisingly there was no reply from poor Peggy, who was clearly trying to desperately relax and get used to the sensation of having her most private hole stretched like never before. Which was the other thing that Sif savoured before continuing her journey through the other woman's bowels, pushing inch after inch of her cock in alongside Angie's dick, creating another beautiful sight that Sif got to enjoy for maybe what was a minute or two.

Then her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that the full length of both of those cocks were as deep as they could go inside that big fat ass. Something else which poor Peggy struggled to take, as Sif savoured the moment by taunting her some more.

"Every inch! That's every inch of TWO big dicks in your slutty little ass!" Sif again chuckled wickedly, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's every single inch of TWO big strap-on dicks deep inside your big fat slutty ass! Oh yes, if this doesn't make you a completely broken anal slave, nothing will. Then again, I think you're already there, you're just too stubborn to admit it. But you will. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you will, because I'm about to double butt fuck the legendary Agent Carter into submission. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, take it Agent Carter, take it. Mmmmmmmm, take it, and become my double anal bitch! My anal loving dyke pet. My slave! Mine! All mine! Oh yes, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!"

Again, the once mighty Peggy Carter had nothing to say, probably because she was trying to desperately relax and get used to the feeling of having two big dicks stretching her fat ass. That, and just the humiliation of being dominated like never before. Fuck, it was truly delicious for Sif. So much so, she was only too happy to give poor Peggy plenty of time to relax while she savoured the moment, and offered up some wicked words.

Of course, inevitably Sif began slowly pumping her hips back and forth, and thus officially starting the sodomy. Although in this case, she was sodomizing another woman with two dicks, instead of one, those dildos packed in there so tightly that it caused the other to move. Which was just what Sif was banking on.

There were times when her more bold servants, like Gamora and Nebula, would thrust up into another bitch's ass hole, to share that with her while they might be Slaves of Sif, they were superior. Sif even found it quite amusing, in the right circumstances. But not now.

No, she wanted to have complete control of the double butt fucking, making Angie perfect for this position. Sharon too, and while it was an easy choice when it came to who should help her break in this big booty, that didn't mean that Sharon had to be left out entirely. No, Sif had a very wicked idea for including Agent Peggy Carter's niece, which just might help break this bitch once and for all.

Sharon had spent a lot of her life inspiring to be Agent Peggy Carter, and to her shame jealous of her. She had always wanted to follow in her Aunt's footsteps, but those were incredibly big shoes to fill. Ironically, now it was her Aunt who was following in her footsteps. And yet, Sharon had never been more jealous of her. Oh God yes, the blonde's butt hole quivered with jealousy, wishing she was the one being so obscenely stretched.

Or at the very least, for her to be involved in some other way. Not that she was expecting it at that point, and Sharon told herself that she would be happy with just watching. And she was, for a while. But she was incredibly grateful when she got a wonderful surprise treat.

"Awww, I think your nieces feeling left out." Sif almost casually said, before suggesting, "Shall we include her in our fun? Huh?"

Before poor Peggy had a chance to answer she was pulled up and off of Angie's dick, and quickly slammed down onto Sharon's strap-on, all while Sif's cock never left that poor little ass hole. Although she had taken several double ass fuckings at this point, Sharon had never experienced such a quick penetration before, and she felt bad for her Aunt. And yet, she still felt jealous of her.

Because sure, the legendary Agent Peggy Carter let out a loud, pitiful cry, but Sharon bet that pain was exquisite. She could see it on her face. Oh yes, this infamous superspy was enjoying the feeling of having her bottom stretched for a second time by a second strap-on. Which had to be unbearably humiliating for her, but again, that was just part of the charm.

Once both strap-ons were fully embedded deep within the original Agent Carter's bowels, Mistress Sif paused for a few long seconds to savour the moment, and allowed poor Aunt Peggy to dwell in this moment. She then started pumping her hips back and forth, causing both of these big dildos to be pumped in and out of the infamous Peggy Carter's most private hole, and thus officially beginning the second double butt fucking of the night.

And then just as she seemed to be getting used to the sensation, the war hero was treated to her third double butt fucking. And then her fourth, and then her fifth, and so on. Oh God, Mistress Sif started moving her latest conquest back and forth between her best friend and her niece, maximizing the pain for her.

Even though Sharon literally got a close up look at the pain and humiliation on her Aunt's face, she was still jealous of her, because what was also clear in that moment was that increasingly the other Agent Carter was loving it. Oh yes, it even reached the point that Aunt Peggy seemed to enjoy the initial double anal penetration and butt stuffing.

And of course, it pushed her ever closer to the moment that she would treasure forever. That this whole twisted family would treasure forever. Namely, of course, the moment that the proud Peggy Carter broke completely, and became just another slave of Sif. Just like Sharon, Angie, and so many others had done.

Peggy was done, and she knew it. Mistress Sif was always going to win this battle of wills between them. How could she not? She was literally a goddess, with a ridiculous amount of experience when it came to turning lesser women into her fuck toys. If anything, Peggy was proud of the fact that she had resisted breaking for this long. Also grateful that the thing which finally broke her was something so understandable.