Slaves of Sif Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because really, who could take this kind of thing, and not break? Especially considering it wasn't even just double anal, but going back and forth in between the love of her life and her niece, helping their Mistress break her, which surely no one could take without breaking.

In the end, it wasn't even her pride which held her back. No, it was the fact that she was so exhausted and overwhelmed. Not just from everything that had happened tonight, but just everything. Her whole life flashed before her eyes and she yearned for the sweet release of being broken. Of giving herself completely to Mistress Sif. Of the completion of the surrender she had fought against for so long.

Well, also when the time came, she wanted to make sure she was skewered on Angie's cock, as well as of course, Mistress Sif's dick. Yes, she wanted to stare into the eyes of the woman she loved, while declaring her never-ending devotion to the goddess that brought them back together, and save them from the hell which was never admitting how they truly felt about each other.

"Harder! Fuck me harder, oooooooooooh, and I'll be your slave!" Peggy cried out desperately, "Pound my arse! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, pound my fucking arse, and make me your bitch! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, make me your anal bitch, your dyke whore, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, a fucking slave of Sif! Yesssssssssssss, I, Peggy Carter, want to be a slave of Sif. Oh please, Mistress Sif, enslave me! Make me yours, mmmmmmmmmm, all yours! Just like Angie, mmmmmmmmm, and Sharon, mmmmmmmmmm, and all of fucking SHIELD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, BUM ME! I NEED TO BE BUM BY TWO BIG DICKS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME!"

After what seemed like an eternity Mistress Sif finally increased her pace, bringing poor Peggy to the edge of orgasm in a matter of seconds, and turning her into a completely incoherent mess. Perhaps just to make extra sure she would be broken Mistress Sif then kept her latest conquest in that state of torturous pleasure for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, before finally giving Peggy what she so desperately needed in that moment.

Which was of course, an orgasm. Although not just any orgasm, but by far the greatest of her life. Which was really saying something, considering what she had been receiving lately from Sharon and especially her precious Angie, but it was true. Oh God, it was wonderfully true.

Unsurprisingly, it was followed by another, and another, and another, as Mistress Sif without a doubt proved her superiority, and completely broke the infamous Agent Carter. Something which in that moment Peggy was ironically grateful for. God, she couldn't wait to get down on her knees and thank her new owner for the privilege she was giving her. For, well, everything really.

But maybe especially this moment, as once again, her understanding of pleasure was redefined. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, as she became lost in staring into Angie's eyes, silently showing gratitude to her as well, as just having her here made this whole experience that more wonderful.

Sif couldn't be sure she had finally succeeded in breaking the mighty Peggy Carter, but as always, she wasn't taking chances. No, she was going to use every ounce of her strength to brutalize the other woman's back door. And not just everything she should be giving a human. Not this time.

No, she would have her beloved Wanda use her magic to fix Peggy Carter's bottom, if need be, but for now she would truly give it everything she had, causing those meaty cheeks to jiggle like never before, which was really saying something, given everything else that had happened. Although it helped that she was also smacking that big booty with one hand, while using the other to pull back on the long brunette hair in front of her. She also regularly switched hands, so that she could brutalize both cheeks.

Which made it increasingly hard not to cum herself, but Sif was a goddess, one who had a lot of experience holding back when she needed too. Although it perhaps had never been harder, because while Peggy Carter was no physical threat to her, and never really sooner chance against her, it still felt like a special achievement. With this win. she was completely conquering SHIELD.

Or should that be, breaking SHIELD, Sif thought with a grin. Oh yes, this was a female warrior which all of the female warriors on this planet looked up too, and now she had finally broken her. Broken her with a nice hard double ass fucking, which was literally causing the girl cum to squirt out of Peggy Carter.

The fact that her sex slaves were watching this, including the highest ranked female members of SHIELD, featuring Sharon Carter, and the woman Peggy loved Angie Martinelli, also made this wonderfully special. And the happy expression on their faces as she double butt fucked their precious Peg, and completely broke her, was definitely something that made Sif cum wonderfully hard.

Well that, and the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, the sight and feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling for her, and just the mental high of breaking the infamous Agent Carter. Of course, she made sure that her own words were also a factor, just so they could have a big finish.

"YOU'RE MINE, BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMM, AGENT CARTER IS MINE!" Sif taunted, "ALL MINE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, I OWN YOU NOW, PEG! AGENT PEGGY CARTER IS MY ASS WHORE, MY BUTT SLUT, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MY ANAL LOVING SLAVE! YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND ALL OF SHIELD ARE MINE! YES YOU ARE. OH YES! OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, MINE! YOU'RE ALL MY FUCKING PROPERTY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

For better or for worse, Sif got completely lost in this, powering herself through orgasm after orgasm to make sure that she finished the job, and showed off in front of her fuck pets, but most of all, she just got lost in the fun of it. Which was a good thing, that meant she would achieve her goals, but she also got dangerously close to collapsing, which would be an unacceptable sign of weakness. Especially with such a big audience.

Luckily she was just about able to avoid that, stopping at the last moment, and then yanking her dildo out of Peggy's butt hole, before moving back to admire her prize. As they were so tightly packed in there together, both those dildos came out at the same time, and trying to be helpful, Angie spread those cheeks, providing the perfect view of that widely stretched ass hole.

"No Angie, let Peggy do it." Sif scolded, grinning as she added, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, let your best friend Peggy Carter prove once and for all she's mine, by spreading her cheeks."

"Yes, Mistress Sif. Sorry, Mistress Sif." Angie quickly replied and obeyed.

"Peg?" Sif asked mockingly, and then further pushed, "Do as you're told."

"Yes, Mistress Sif. Sorry, Mistress Sif." Peggy replied and obeyed, albeit more slowly.

Peggy didn't hesitate out of a desire not to do this. No, she was simply exhausted, physically and mentally. However, she forced herself to do as she was told, like a good little slave of Sif. Because that's what she was now. That was all she would be from now on, something she proved by pushing her big bottom high into the air, reaching back, and spreading her cheeks, so everyone could see just how widely her back hole was gaping open.

Which was a lot. Oh God, it felt like she was so widely and deeply stretched back there, it was truly like the Grand Canyon. And yet, it wouldn't be enough. Not even with Wanda using her magic to make sure everyone got a good look, and the image would be safe forever. No, Peggy would be required to further humiliate herself, and she wasn't waiting long.

"Good girl, Agent Carter." Sif purred with wicked delight, before pushing, "Now, tell me what you are."

"I'm yours, Mistress Sif. All yours." Peggy quickly replied, then blushed, and then with a small gulp, forced herself to continue, "I'm your bitch. Oh God, I'm your anal whore, your lesbian slut, your... your slave. Oh my God, I, Peggy Carter, am nothing now, but a slave of Sif. Thank you, my Mistress. Thank you for enslaving me, my family and SHIELD."

Those words hung in the air for a few long seconds, and then Sif chuckled, "Good little dyke slut, mmmmmmmmm, now let's finish the night in style with a little more ass to mouth. Natasha, Maria suck the cocks of Angie and Sharon, while Peggy cleans mine. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, let us truly celebrate the breaking of SHIELD in style."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Natasha replied and eagerly obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Maria replied and eagerly obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Peggy whimpered softly, but also obeyed.

It was a little surprising, and very disappointing, that Peggy wasn't permitted to suck all those cocks clean. Then again, she could see the benefit of having two of the biggest female names in the history of SHIELD eagerly sucking the arse cream of Peggy Carter.

Something which the now broken woman was allowed to watch for a few long seconds, before a gentle cough from Mistress Sif told her it was time for her to join Natasha Romanoff and Maria Hill in sucking cock. Which was more than enough time to see both those strong, powerful women lovingly going to town on those butt flavoured dicks, moaning happily pretty much the entire time. Which honestly, Agent Carter was guilty of doing, when the time came.

While this wasn't her first time tasting arse, or even her own booty, thanks to kissing her queer sluts after a rim job, this was the first time that Peggy was tasting the deepest part of a bottom, and to her shame, she loved it right from the start. She could claim that she was experiencing aftershocks from her multiple orgasms, but that wasn't much better, considering what caused them.

Besides, it would be a lie that everyone here would easily see through, especially her Mistress Sif. Oh God, the truth was she loved the taste of her own arse, which in a way made her even more broken. Or maybe she only liked it, because she was broken? Honestly, it didn't matter at that moment. No, all that mattered was cleaning that cock, both because she wanted too, and more importantly, because Mistress Sif wanted her too.

So after savouring that perverted flavour for a few long seconds, Peggy began bobbing her head up and down the dildo, taking as much as she could, and then using her tongue to clean the rest. Which made her feel bad, as right now effortlessly the other slaves of Sif were deep throating those dildos.

Then again, they had practice that she just didn't. But she was sure she was going to get it. Oh yes, all she had to do was look up at her Mistress grinning down at her, to know that she was going to get a lot of practice with this, and a lot of other things. And honestly Peggy was looking forward to it, even if, to her great relief, she still wanted to top Sharon and especially Angie. And of course, even more slaves of Sif.