Slaves of Sif Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because the truth was, that she was. Oh God, Peggy had barely started licking this pussy, and she was already addicted to it. Although again, at least she was in a room surrounded by women who understood the addictive nature of this twat, especially her beloved Angie, who Peggy weirdly found comfort in staring at as she ate another woman's pussy in front of her.

Angie had never been more jealous in her entire life than in this moment. She'd been jealous of other slaves being given the privilege of pleasing their beloved Mistress Sif, and she had been jealous of Peggy showing someone else affection, and now she was having those two horrible experiences at the same time. Ironically she was also happy, because it meant that Peggy was good as one of them, now that she knew just how heavenly Mistress Sif tasted, but mostly in that moment she was jealous.

Although she could easily think of something which could make it up to her, namely being invited to join the party. There were several ways she could think of doing that, but the most obvious came when Mistress Sif stood up, pushed her chair away and turned her attention to her slaves with a wicked grin. Sadly it would not be Angie receiving such an honour.

"Sharon, kiss my ass." Sif ordered loudly so everyone could hear, "I want both Agent Carters worshipping my front and back holes."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon quickly replied and obeyed.

Which of course meant Angie had someone else to be jealous of, her own daughter no less, making this whole thing even more perverted. That, and she would be happy to kneel behind her own daughter and start kissing her ass. Or eat her pussy. Of course, Angie would prefer to do that to Peggy, or better yet worship Mistress Sif in some other way. Something, anything except having to just stand here and watch.

But then, she had to remind herself, it was only by the grace of Mistress Sif she was getting the privilege of watching this amazing show. Hell, Mistress Sif was literally the reason she was alive like right now. Still, she couldn't help but wish to be involved. And finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she got her wish.

"Wanda, you deserve a reward for all your great work. Come here and suck my tits." Sif ordered.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda quickly replied and obeyed, even though she was clearly disappointed at not being able to give her Mistress a rim job, as she normally did.

Meanwhile Sif turned to Angie and commanded, "Now, who should get my other tit? Let's see... Angie, why don't you come over here and make it a real family affair."

"Oh yes Mistress Sif, thank you Mistress Sif." Angie beamed, eager to show her gratitude at being included in the fun.

That response had Mistress Sif chuckling with delight, which made Angie's heart flutter. Angie's heart had the same response when Mistress Sif gasped softly and then moaned joyfully as first one and then the other nipple was taken into a mouth and gently sucked, Wanda and Angie working together to do the best job possible.

Well, mostly it was thanks to the Witch, who used her power to tell her exactly what to do, and when to do it. Meaning they could simultaneously slide their tongues around those nipples, or suck with the exact amount of pressure that Mistress Sif wanted. The even cautiously dug their teeth into those nipples ones their owner was getting close to her orgasm.

Using these powers Wanda was also able to show Angie what her daughter was feeling now as, after a few minutes of literally kissing Mistress Sif's ass, Sharon pressed her face in between those cheeks and started licking away at that forbidden hole. Of course both Angie and Wanda were jealous of Peggy and wanted to be in her place, but this was Mistress Sif's first time with the infamous Agent Carter, and they wouldn't want to deny her enjoying that skilled tongue.

More importantly for Angie it was Peggy's first time tasting the heaven that was Mistress Sif's cunt, and she would never want to deny her that. Especially when Wanda showed her what Peggy was experiencing right now, and perhaps best of all, what their owner was feeling.

Sif was aware of this, which bought her even more satisfaction. Which was a bit of a problem, because she was being bombarded by physical and mental pleasure which slowly and surely turned from euphoric to torturous. Especially given the audience watching her getting worshipped as a goddess should, from every possible angle. Of course Sif had always welcome a challenge, and this was no different.

Oh yes, she relished in her ability to endure such a pleasure without almost immediately crying out for more. Or perhaps more likely, in the case of lesser women, beg for mercy. And again, she got to show this off in front of all of her slaves, Sif loving how they were both in awe of her, and insanely jealous.

For a brief time Wanda made this even more vivid by showing her what some of her slaves were thinking, their voices echoing in Sif's head, which made her grin even more. Yes, her slaves were understandably jealous of her, many of them wanting to be in her place, but what they all wanted even more was to be one of the lucky sluts given the privilege of worshipping her, just as it should be.

Sif would have liked to savour that for longer, but soon it became too overwhelming, especially as without needing to be told the infamous Peggy Carter increase the attention to her clit. At first this just meant the occasional lingering lick against it, but eventually she was taking it into her mouth and sucking it, until not even Sif could deny her.

"Make me cum! Oooooooooh fuck, Agent Carter, mmmmmmmm, make me cum!" Sif moaned happily, while making it clear her words were command, not a request, "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your pretty little face! Oooooooooh yesssssssss, I want the Carter family to make me cum! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, shove your fucking tongue up my ass Sharon! Tongue my butt while your Aunt tongues my twat and your Mom sucks my titties! Mmmmmmm, fuck yes, just like that, ooooooooh, good girl! You're doing such a good job, mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you're all doing such a good job at pleasing your Mistress like the dyke whores you are! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss, make me cum, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh!"

In typical Peggy Carter fashion she was the last of her family to give Sif what she wanted, only this time she was slowly playing into her new Mistress's hands. Oh yes, Sif had seen this coming a mile away, and it actually meant that she got pushed closer to a climax without going over that edge.

Especially as there wasn't much more that her other sluts could do, as unlike her slaves Sif's ass hole was too tight for Sharon to push her tongue into it, and she'd already been enthusiastically sliding her tongue all over it like the good little butt muncher she was. Wanda and Angie were able to increase the force of the suction, but that wasn't enough to make Sif cum. It was however a very pleasant addition, and meant her eventual climax was that much more satisfying.

This additional victory was one Sif got to savour for several long seconds, and then just when it was becoming annoying Peggy shoved her tongue as deep inside as it would go, obviously hoping to immediately trigger an orgasm. Sif was just about able to hold off at first, so she could experience the heaven that was having that tongue hammering in and out of her cunt, but with all the build-up it wasn't long after that before she went crashing over the edge.

Without having to be asked Peggy made her new Mistress cum over and over again, to the point that Sif could barely think coherently. Of course, that wasn't likely to be a conscious decision on Peggy's part, as it certainly wasn't for most of her other sluts.

Peggy was also having problems thinking coherently. The only thing which was really echoing through her head at this point, was 'oh my God', 'so good' and of course, 'more'. Actually it was mostly that last one, as she was used to quickly recovering without really thinking about it, and while her mind was preoccupied with just how delicious Mistress Sif's girl cum was her body was busy swallowing every drop.

That meant pulling her tongue out as quickly as she could, and pressing her mouth firmly against the entrance to the other woman's pussy, allowing her to frantically gulped down everything which flowed directly into her mouth, and pretty much straight down her throat. When there was no more girl cum to swallow Peggy's tongue then pushed it's way back inside the older brunette and tongue fucked her to another climax.

Over and over again Peggy made the wonderful woman standing before her cum and swallowed as much of that precious liquid as she could. Sadly she couldn't always get every drop, as there was just so much of it, and to her shame Peggy was feeling increasingly overwhelmed, but she got more than most people probably could, so she felt she did herself proud.

And that was before Sif came enough for Peggy to realise she was doing this to a goddess. That a goddess was cumming for her. That she had the skills to make a goddess whimper, scream and cry out in pure pleasure, which was incredibly thrilling. That, and the goddess cum that was now, covering her face, was marking her as this goddess's pussy licking slave.

Although Peggy knew that if she really wanted to bring this goddess as much pleasure as possible she would have to remove her tongue and replace it with something else, namely her fingers. Which was a tragedy, because she had been instantly addicted to the heavenly taste of Mistress Sif's cum, but Peggy reminded herself she could go back and get more.

Of course, ideally she could go back over and over again, but that depended on her performance right now, which was why she did push herself to replace her tongue with her fingers. When she did she pushed two in right away, quickly followed by a third, while rubbing Sif's clit, which definitely succeeded and making her cum, hard and often.

For a few brief minutes Peggy stared up lovingly at her Mistress, proud of herself for getting this reaction out of her. Then she realised she was referring to Sif as her Mistress, etc, and she blushed furiously. Those were the kind of submissive thoughts she really needed to avoid having. However, the fact that she was making Sif cum in a sort of dominant way made up for that.

Of course it sadly didn't last too long, although that was because Sif pushed her slaves away from her and towards each other, meaning that Peggy kissed her niece, which for better or for worse had become something Peggy greatly loved. Especially if it meant sharing some yummy girl juices.

Angie meanwhile got the pleasure of kissing Wanda, and while she hated to complain about that, especially considering this woman could read her thoughts, she couldn't help wishing it was either Sharon or especially Peggy she was kissing. Mostly because their lips and tongues were coated with the taste of Mistress Sif's ass and pussy respectively, but she loved Peggy with all her heart, and her new relationship with her daughter made for extra naughtiness.

Thankfully Wanda silently told her she understood, and the two of them got to enjoy several long minutes of making out, which only got even better when Sif pulled them apart so that she could have her turn with them. Best of all, it was after she had kissed Peggy and Sharon, meaning that Mistress Sif's juices were at least partly on her own lips and tongue.

"Peggy Carter, bend over!" Sif announced loudly after a few long minutes of kissing, "Mmmmmmmm, it's time for you to get your ass fucked!"

Which of course resulted in a series of cheers echoing throughout the room, and Peggy blushing adorably, before lowering her head and grumbling, "Yes, Mistress Sif."

Angie barely got the chance to enjoy watching that before Sif ordered, "Angie, get your best friend ready for me. Sharon, you go get me ready for your Aunt."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Angie immediately responded eagerly.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon responded, just as quickly, but a little less eagerly.

Obviously, her daughter was jealous of Angie forgetting the privilege of eating Peggy's ass, but it was only fair given that Sharon had the privilege of munching Mistress Sif's butt, and might get the privilege of sucking her cock too. Not that Angie could really pay attention to that, as she was far too preoccupied with her precious Peggy Carter.

More importantly, Peggy Carter's big fat ass. Oh yes, the infamous Agent Carter had slowly turned around and got on her hands and knees, with that big meaty ass of hers pointing out at Mistress Sif, and inadvertently Angie. The submission had of course resulted in a loud cheer from the watching audience, who watch with jealousy as Angie lean down behind her best friend and licked her lips hungrily at the prize before her.

She admired that prize long enough to watch a strap-on appear out of nowhere and attached itself around the waist of her Mistress, no doubt thanks to Wanda's magic, and then Sharon to wrap her mouth around the big dick and began to suck it.

Which was a wonderful show, but it was nowhere near as good as eating the fat ass of the infamous Peggy Carter. Oh yes, it was literally a dream come true for Angie to lean forward and begin licking her best friend's butt hole. And to think, this had once been her naughtiest fantasy. Which suddenly seemed quaint, after everything she had done for Mistress Sif. Quaint, but no less enjoyable, Angie moaning happily as she worshipped Peggy's big butt.

It couldn't come close to the joys of eating pussy, especially not Peggy's pussy, but this was still quite the treat for Angie, and thankfully she got several long minutes to savour it. She even got a few minutes just to bury her face in between those meaty cheeks and suffocate herself in that fat ass, something she had done to The Black Widow under the orders of Mistress Sif.

Of course the main difference was while Angie was only able to slide her tongue all around that forbidden hole she couldn't quite push inside of it, as this wasn't a well used fuck hole, unlike Natasha Romanoff's butt hole. Which of course was about to change, Angie thought happily, as she was serenaded by a familiar sound, that being her daughter gagging on Mistress Sif's strap-on.

"Yesssssssss, deep throat me Sharon! Deep throat that dick! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, get it nice and ready for your Aunt's ass hole! Oooooooooh, fuck yeah, and Angie? Eat that ass good. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, eat it good and get your best friend ready to lose her anal cherry. Oh yes, get Peggy Carter ready to be conquered and become just another slave of Sif." Sif ordered, dishing out a little more encouragement before shooing her well-trained pets away, "Mmmmmmm yessssssss, that's enough of that. Back off Sharon, mmmmmmmm, you too Angie. It's time to give your precious Peggy her first ever butt fucking, and conquer SHIELD once and for all."

Again there were cheers all around them, while Angie reluctantly removed her tongue from Peggy's ass hole while moving away and replying softly, and somewhat apologetically for her hesitance, "Yes Mistress Sif."

Meanwhile Sharon was busy recovering from getting throat fucked by her Mistress's strap-on, meaning a few long seconds after she was pushed away that she unnecessarily croaked, "Yes Mistress Sif."

Mostly ignoring her other slaves Sif slowly kneeled down behind her prize, slapped Peggy's ass hard and ordered loudly, "As for you, Agent Carter, spread your cheeks and show that you're ready to be mine!"

Sif grinned in triumph as the mighty Peggy Carter finally reached back to spread apart her meaty cheeks and offer her new Mistress her virgin ass hole to prove she was ready to become just another slave of Sif. Briefly Sif considered making her confess as much, but there would be plenty of time for that later. Now she was much more interested with pressing her strap-on against that cute little butt hole and then beginning to stretch it. Oh yes, Sif slowly stretched that forbidden hole until the head of her dick forced it wide enough to slid into that back door, making it official... she had just taken Agent Carter's anal cherry. In front of her family, no less.

Something which Sif just had to gloat about, "Mmmmm yessssssss, that's it Agent Carter! Take it! Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah, I did it! I got your cherry! Mmmmmm, your anal cherry! Oh yes, Peggy Carter's butt cherry belongs to me, mmmmmm, and soon I will own every other part of her ass. Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, do you hear me, Peggy? You're going to be mine."

Unsurprisingly there was no response from Agent Carter, or her family members for that matter, but Sif wasn't expecting there to be. In fact she would have been disappointed if there was, because she thought Angie and Sharon were better trained than that, and their precious Peggy was in no position to be arguing with her.

No, Peggy was in the position to take it like the bitch she was, or at least now was. Oh yes, Sif loved that. She was making the infamous Peggy Carter a bitch. Her bitch. Her little butt bitch! Something she savoured for a very long time, along with the beautiful sight of Peggy's butt hole stretching around the head of her strap-on. Which was also a good way to give her pray time to relax, so what came next would be more bearable.

As expected, the mighty Peggy Carter managed to keep mostly silent as Sif began sliding inch after inch of dildo through her forbidden hole and deep into her rectum. Well, there was the occasional gasp, and even whimper, but it was soft that their audience probably didn't hear her.

But that was okay, because they and Sif knew better than anyone that initial pain and discomfort would soon be replaced by incredible ecstasy the likes of which poor Peggy couldn't possibly imagine. Still, Sif went as slowly as she could, again partly to make it easier on her prey, but mostly to savour the moment, in this case being able to watch inch after inch of her dick disappearing into the bottom of the infamous Agent Carter.

It seemed to take forever, but when her thighs came to rest against those cheeks, announcing that her dick was buried in Peggy Carter's butt, Sif just had to gloat, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, every inch. That's every single inch of my big cock buried deep within your bottom Agent Carter. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, it is. And you know what that means, don't you? Huh? What does it mean Angie?"

"It means you own her, Mistress Sif." Angie happily replied.

"As you rightfully should." Sharon added helpfully, then when her Mistress turned to her she softly added, "We were always meant to be yours Mistress Sif."

"That you were." Sif agreed, turning her attention back to Peggy, "And now, you always will be."

Once again there was no response, either from the legendary Agent, or the rest of the audience, leaving Sif to chuckle and savour anally stuffing the mighty Peggy Carter. Then she slowly pulled her hips back until about half of the dildo was out of her butt hole, before pushing it right back inside, and then repeating the process over and over again, slowly establishing a steady rhythm.

Or to put it another way, Sif started officially sodomising Agent Carter. Giving the infamous Founder of SHIELD her first ever ass fucking, something which seemed to give their audience, and especially the Carter family, almost as much twisted joy as it did Sif. Although it was probably nowhere near as pleasurable.

Angie and Sharon would have been the only exceptions to that rule, because knowing their precious Peggy was truly becoming one of them, meaning that they would be together, made this moment better than any physical pleasure, even orgasms. Especially Angie, who wanted Peggy more than anything, and now thanks to their wonderful Mistress Sif she was now getting exactly what she wanted.