Slaves of Sif Ch. 18

Story Info
Sif enslaves Tandy Bowen. Karolina Dean and Nico Minoru.
12.8k words
5
2.9k
1
0

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, Marvel's Runaways, Cloak and Dagger, or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"And who are these lovely ladies?" Sif purred with delight.

"Tandy Bowen. Karolina Dean and Nico Minoru." Wanda listed the names of the new, barely legal, additions to her Mistress's collection, "You wanted some fresh meat, ideally with superpowers. And these three beauties are from two separate teams, operating out of New Orleans and Los Angeles respectively. This one is a witch, like me, but not as powerful. This one is an alien, like you, Gamora and Nebula."

"And this one is another assassin, but not as powerful?" Sif guessed.

"Actually, she has the power of Daggers." Wanda explained, and then when Mistress Sif gave her a look, she further explained, "She can create shards of light, which look like daggers."

"They are daggers." Tandy whined, "And it's cooler than it sounds."

"I'm sure." Sif said dryly.

"And the way she and the alien light up is quite effective in battle." Wanda continued with a wicked smile, then admitting, "Also the alien flies."

"I'm half Human, half Gibborim." Karolina protested, and then grumbled when she was ignored, "But fine, keep calling me alien."

"And you're all willing to accept my generous offer?" Sif questioned.

"Generous offer?" Nico spat angrily, no longer able to hold her tongue, "You kidnapped us, and you won't let us leave until we've had sex with you! Do you have any idea how fucked up that is? Do you?"

"You and your girlfriend can walk free right now, if you tell me you don't want to be my bitches, and mean it." Sif grinned wickedly, causing Nico to blush, "But I don't need to ask Wanda what's in your minds, or in your hearts. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, you both yearn for a Mistress. And don't worry, mmmmmmmmm, I'm going to make sure you two cuties get exactly what you want."

"What about me?" Tandy questioned, "Unlike these two, I'm not gay."

"Nico's bi." Karolina protested.

"Whatever." Tandy dismissed, "The point is, I'm not into girls, and I shouldn't even be here right now."

"And you mean that?" Sif questioned, walking over to Tandy, towering over the tiny girl, and looking down into her eyes, "Do you?"

"Ye, yes..." Tandy stammered, not even believing it herself. Then she gritted her teeth, and forcefully added, "But I get it, you won't believe me, so let's just get this over with, yeah? Because it's only been a night, and I can't listen to Karolina and Nico having sex, when they think they're being sneaky, again. It's just so... awkward."

"Oh my God!" Nico explained softly, horrified.

"Sorry." Karolina apologized with a blush.

"You honestly didn't enjoy it?" Sif questioned wickedly, "The sound of them, expressing their love for one another? Fingering each other's hot little pussies? Moaning into the other's mouth, because they couldn't control themself, but they didn't want you to know that? You weren't at least a little tempted to touch yourself? Or better yet, join them?"

"No." Tandy said, although less confidently this time.

"Very well." Sif sighed wistfully, before telling the little thief, "You may go. I assure you, no one will stop you. My precious Wanda will make sure of it. As for you two, strip."

Tandy didn't believe this bitch. Not for a second. Or at least, that was her excuse for why she froze to the spot, and just stared at the other two teens. Something she continued doing even as Karolina cautiously removed her top, shoes, and pants, before standing there awkwardly, and looking at her girlfriend pleadingly. Nico looked pleadingly back for a few long seconds, then sighed, and also stripped off down to her underwear.

The two members of The Runaways then removed their bras, and finally, their panties, before standing there awkwardly. Well, just like last night, this whole thing was awkward, and yet, Tandy found herself captivated by it.

Which very much continued to be the case when Sif removed her clothes with a ridiculous amount of grace and seduction, considering she was wearing heavy armour, leaving only Tandy as the one fully dressed. And yet, somehow, it was Tandy who felt the most awkward of all, especially over the next few minutes, where things unsurprisingly heated up.

Starting with Sif moving forwards, cupping Karolina's face with both hands, and pulling her into a passionate kiss. Oh God, Tandy was watching two girls kiss. And to aliens, for that matter. Something she got a reminder of, when Karolina's natural skin tone, namely her shiny pink skin shone through. Which apparently meant that she was excited.

That was also unsurprising, considering she was being kissed by a statuesque goddess. What wasn't surprising, was that she seemed just as happy watching her girlfriend kiss her. Oh God, Sif started going back and forth in between the lips of Karolina and Nico, and although initially Nico was a lot more hesitant than her teammate and lover, they both eventually relaxed and let Sif have her way with them.

And God help her, Tandy wanted to join them. Which had to be an effective Sif's magic, right? Or Wanda's? Because Tandy had been sure that she was straight. Sure, she had the occasional moment of curiosity, like last night, but nothing serious. Nothing like this. She didn't think. But now she was questioning everything she thought she knew about herself.

"You're still here?" Sif question casually, gently pressing the heads of Karolina and Nico together, so they would become distracted by kissing each other.

"I... I... I, I..." Tandy stammered, for once words failing her.

"That's good." Sif added just as casually, as if Tandy hadn't spoken at all, "You can stay, you know? Just watch? But, you need to remove your clothes. It's only fair. Mmmmmmmmm, I can't have you making these hot little sluts feeling uncomfortable, now can I? And besides, mmmmmmmmmm, I want the best view possible, WHEN you start touching that hot little body of yours."

Which was infuriating, and yet the only thing Tandy could say in reply was, "Okay."

She then just stood there for a few more long minutes, and then without really thinking about it, she started taking off her clothes too. Which was ridiculous. She should just leave. Or better yet, she should have been yelling at Sif for being so presumptuous. And for fooling around with teenagers, when she was over a thousand years old. God, that was so creepy.

And she was coming in between a happy couple. And yet, at the rate this was going, Tandy would be doing the exact same thing. And God help her, she wanted too. Oh fuck, she wanted to kiss Karolina, and Nico, and even Sif. Along with so much more. Oh God, what was happening here? What was she doing, and why couldn't she stop?

Sif thoroughly enjoyed watching a woman slowly surrendering to her, and whether they were aware of it or not, all three of these girls were doing just that. Tandy Bowen included. In fact, Tandy's transition may have been her favourite, as it was adorable to see her from going from acting like she was going to leave, to just another mindless lesbian slut, because she just couldn't help herself. Oh yes, that truly was a treat.

Although there was definitely something to be said for Karolina and even Nico being far more willing to give themselves to her, and obviously they were her main focus for quite a while, as the three of them went back and forth between kissing each other.

Then without warning Sif lifted Karolina up into the air, making the half breed cry out and stiffen with apprehension. However, she quickly relaxed, and moaned happily, as her new Mistress wrapped her lips around one of her nipples, and began gently sucking on it. Sif then of course moved over to the other nipple, and repeated the process, before going back and forth.

Along the way, she kissed the soft flesh surrounding them, making sure to give every inch of Karolina's beautiful boobs the attention they deserved. Just like she did with Nico's tits a few minutes later, putting one girl down, and picking up the other so she could repeat the process. Albeit without Nico initially freezing, showing just how into this she had already become.

As she was already on something of a roll, Sif was tempted to push her luck by walking right up to Tandy, and burying her face in those big, glorious tits of hers. Admittedly, they couldn't compared to the massive breasts of Darcy Lewis or Natasha Romanoff, but they were still fairly impressive. Easily as good as Karolina's tits, if not better.

Although even Nico had quite a nice little pair. And it all seemed to pay off, when Sif was able to press down onto the heads of Karolina and Nico, bringing them down to her own tits, which the two teens were only too happy to latch onto and suck on happily for a few long minutes, while their Mistress locked eyes with Tandy, and grinned wickedly.

"Get on the bed." Sif then ordered softly, pushing Karolina and Nico gently away from her, and clarifying, "I want you to line up, laying on your backs with your legs spread, so I can taste what you have to offer me. That means you too, Tandy. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, you can still pretend like I won't be eating your pussy before this night is over, but if you stay, I want you to line up, like a good girl."

"Okay." Tandy whimpered pathetically, her head down, and blushing furiously.

"And by that, you mean?" Sif questioned firmly.

"Erm... yes, Mistress Sif?" Tandy replied hesitantly.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Karolina replied quickly after that.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Nico was the last to hesitantly reply.

It also took them a while to obey, but that was more than forgivable, given that this was their first time and all. Sif actually found it really cute. Especially given that she was expecting Tandy to keep protesting, or at least not to obey right away, and yet, not only had she obeyed, but she had even used Sif's proper title.

Yes, she had needed a little push, but she did it. Oh fuck, and now Mistress Sif at three tasty treats spread out in front of her, just waiting for her to taste them, and in doing so, she pushed these teens further into submission to her. The question was, where did she start? Fuck, it was so hard to choose, when they all looked, and smelled, so good.

Nico couldn't believe this was happening. One moment she was telling herself, and more importantly Karolina that they wouldn't give this bitch what she wanted. Agreed that they would stand united with Tandy, and get them out of this together. Or at the very least, negotiate getting the straight girl out of this. But they were only supposed to accept a compromise after weeks of protest.

Maybe months. That was what they had all agreed too, and yet, five minutes within the presence of Mistress Sif, and all three of them were spreading their legs, and offering themselves to the intimidating woman. Which was beyond embarrassing, and yet, Nico would be lying if she said it wasn't incredibly exciting. Even if the bitch was threatening to fuck her girl in front of her.

Unless somebody did something soon, that was exactly what was going to happen, as Mistress Sif even further teased it by lowering her mouth to Karolina's cunt, and lingering there for a few long minutes. Enough to have Karolina whimpering with anticipation. Then all of a sudden, she was moving her mouth to the side, sticking out her tongue, and sliding it over a pussy.

Over Nico's pussy. Oh fuck, somehow it was Nico's pussy, which was the first to receive the honour of Mistress Sif's tongue sliding over it, with the results being very predictable. Namely, the young witch crying out loudly with overwhelming pleasure. Which was mostly because of what she was feeling, and not because she was surprised.

Of course, she was more guilty than surprised, immediately looking over at Karolina apologetically. Thankfully her girlfriend gave her an understanding look and even reached out to take her hand in hers, so they could share what ended up being a far to brief moment with each other. It was hard to tell whether Mistress Sif was allowing them to have that, or simply savouring the taste of Nico's pussy, but either way, the result was the same.

Namely, a few brief seconds of peace, and then Nico found herself crying out in pleasure again. Which was something she did a lot over the next few minutes, along with whimpers and moans, as the older woman's tongue gently caressed her cunt over and over again.

Then Mistress Sif moved over to Karolina and gave her the same treatment, which understandably left Nico feeling incredibly jealous, but not really as much as she should be. After all, this was Karolina Dean, the girl she had fallen in love with, hard and fast, and now she was cheating on her right in front of her. They both were. Oh God, they were cheating on each other, and while it hurt, it was also overwhelmingly hot.

So much so, it actually seemed worth the sacrifice. Which had to be the magic talking. Nico tried to constantly remind herself of that, and the fact that she needed to stay focused and resisting this bitch. But God help her, her body was already surrendering to this goddess, and she feared the rest of her would soon follow.

Tandy more or less had the same fears. Yes, she wasn't watching a lover cheating on her, but suddenly she had gone from straight to laying there with her legs open, waiting for another woman to lick her pussy, straight after getting a taste of a couple of lesbians. Oh God, this was so gay. And hot.

And she knew on some level she was being affected by some kind of magic, but in that moment it was really, really hard to care, as she had never been more turned on by watching Mistress Sif move from first one pussy to another. Especially as Tandy knew she was about to get the same treatment, and very nearly begged for it, just before it happened, as the anticipation was just so great.

Like her two friends before her, Tandy's eyes went wide and she cried out loudly in pure pleasure when she finally received the gift of Mistress Sif's tongue sliding over her pussy, and then lingering on her clit just right, before repeating the process over and over again. God, she'd never received anything even close to this level of pleasure before.

No wonder Nico and Karolina were so gay for each other. Then again, this probably felt so good because of Mistress Sif's magic, right? Which was the same reason she was left feeling incredibly jealous as after half a dozen licks, the older woman moved her mouth to the other two teens, and gave them the same kind of attention.

It was also why Tandy wasn't just jealous of Nico and Karolina for receiving that kind of treatment, but also Mistress Sif. Oh God, something was turning her into a pussy craving slut! Or more accurately, a girl craving slut, given that she wanted to do so much more than simply eat pussy in that moment. She wanted to slide her hands and mouth all over those beautiful bodies.

Worship their tits, and even their asses. And maybe most of all, in that moment, she wanted to kiss them. Which apparently was a feeling which was shared by Nico and Karolina, the two girlfriends ultimately giving in to their desire to do that, making this moment so much more twisted, and just flat-out beautiful.

In that moment, Tandy wished she was brave enough to kiss Nico. Or maybe even get in between the two of her friends and take it in turns to kiss them. Oh God, that's exactly what she wanted to do right now, and given the few looks they had given her, she always wondered whether they would let her. God, one way or another, she really wanted to start using her mouth to please the other women.

Hell, in that moment, she wanted it more than receiving a pussy licking. Well, as long as she got to cum right afterwards. Or maybe even during. Oh yes, it felt like all it would take was a little rubbing of her clit to make her cum while eating pussy. And all of a sudden, she had the opportunity to do just that.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, you all taste delicious." Sif half chuckled, half moaned, as she lifted herself up and crawled forwards, "I knew that you would. But... I'm interested to see how you are at being the one doing the licking. Particularly you, my little lezzie slut. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I have a lot of bi bitches, but let's see what the proper lesbian can do."

"Yes, yesssssssss, let me please you, Mistress Sif. Please you with my mouth." Karolina pleaded dreamily, before thankfully being silenced by a pussy being pressed to her lips.

Karolina briefly worried that she was coming across as too eager, or worse, that it would be the final straw for Nico, her girlfriend freaking out, breaking up with her, and the two of them never speaking again. Unfortunately, the latter was still a horrifying possibility, but at least for now, she could take comfort in the fact that she couldn't sense anything like that from her lover.

Although honestly, Nico's feelings weren't the priority for her that they should be in that moment. No, in that moment, her main focus was the chance to worship the pussy of a literal goddess, her mouth literally watering just at the thought of it. God, her heart even fluttered at the knowledge that Mistress Sif was giving her this honour first.

She had pretty much always known she was gay, but Karolina only ever really wanted to have sex with Nico Minoru before this. Well, she had some passing fantasies of course, like ones involving the original female Avenger. But then again, seemingly every girl her age confessed to having a 'girl crush' on Natasha Romanoff, AKA The Black Widow.

The difference being that Karolina would have done something about it, given half the chance. And now she had the chance to taste the pussy of a woman easily just as intimidating and sexy, and somehow she ended up tasting better than she thought she would, which was really, really saying something. God, it was practically enough to make her lose her mind for a few long, slow minutes.

Thankfully, she was normally the giver in the relationship she had with Nico, meaning Karolina had a lot of practice with her mind busy savouring the taste, while her body went into business for itself. Or at least, her tongue did, given that was the part of her body, which continued worshiping the tasty treat now hovering over it.

Just like she talked Nico into doing. Oh yes, it was hard not to think of her girlfriend sitting on her face right now, which just made this moment even better. In fact, Karolina never, ever wanted it to end, given that in this moment, her entire world was simply pussy, and that was all that she wanted. More than even some satisfaction of her own.

Unfortunately, it was a heaven which couldn't last forever, and all too soon Mistress Sif was moving away, and giving 'the other proper lesbian' a chance to show what she could do. Karolina wanted to point out that Nico identified as bi, but it was unsurprising that she couldn't get the words out. Or her normally talkative girlfriend, for that matter, given that another woman sat on her girlfriend's face, expecting to be pleasured.

And there was no hesitation from her girlfriend to do so. And in that moment, Karolina wasn't even jealous of the other woman in the equation. No, she was jealous of Nico, and then Tandy, for being allowed the privilege of tasting their Mistress's yummy little pussy.

Sif had so enjoyed tasting these women. In fact, she wanted to push it further. To make each of them cum in her mouth and all over her face, before she even started getting any satisfaction herself. Maybe eat their asses too. Hell, she was very close to 69'ing with them, as a reward for doing such a good job with eating her pussy. Which definitely included Tandy Bowen, who was a natural at all of this.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers